Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088692 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2017
I just finished watching the leaked episode (episode 6). Having learned from my previous mistake, I have created a new thread where we can discuss the leaked episode before it's officially broadcast on Sunday evening: www.nairaland.com/3991891/game-thrones-season-7-episode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2017
This thread is now open for the discussion of episode 6, which started here after it was leaked: https://www.nairaland.com/3991891/game-thrones-season-7-episode

Hopefully the finale won't be leaked because I am tired.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2017
Everything discuss-able has been discussed in the other thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2017
Nicolars:
Should we just continue on the episode thread?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Seun:
No..we need to move back here..but it feels odd
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Seun:

Any option is good... There isn't much to talk about again

I just hope episode 7 doesn't get leaked so we can trash it out in the right place
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Adek15(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Seun:
oga seun, I can't view any images/pictures on any thread again. Help!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by wintersnow(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Am beginning to lose interest in this show...its so fcking predictable... I hope they do better next season..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
wintersnow:
Am beginning to lose interest in this show...its so fcking predictable... I hope they do better next season..

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by opestein: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
I think Seun should lock the other thread to avoid duplication of comments and paste a redirect link to this page
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stsinner: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
it seems the writer of GOT is getting tired. Apart from the spoils of war,other episodes of the season7 are damn boring with too many holes in the script. Can someone explain to me how the
whitewalker attached the huge chain to get the dragon in the
water when they cant even swim?
where does those long chains came from?

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
stsinner:
it seems the writer of GOT is getting tired. Apart from the spoils of war,other episodes of the season7 are damn boring with too many holes in the script. Can someone explain to me how the

grin

I was surprised as well Bro! It's really unexplainable! The Writer is goddamn exhausted, he just wants the Show to End as soon as Possible.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Season 7 is overrated. It's not thrilling nor intriguing like the previous Seasons. It's kinda so funny coz it's easy to predict the next Occurrence in the Show.

Everyone already knew Danny would fall in love with Snow. No one, maybe few, is surprised with the Death of one o the Dragons, coz its already expected.

I hope Episode 7 will give us a Reason to anticipate the coming of the Season finale.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RinzyReviews: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oasis007:
Season 7 is overrated. It's not thrilling nor intriguing like the previous Seasons. It's kinda so funny coz it's easy to predict the next Occurrence in the Show.

Everyone already knew Danny would fall in love with Snow. No one, maybe few, is surprised with the Death of one o the Dragons, coz its already expected.

I hope Episode 7 will give us a Reason to anticipate the coming of the Season finale.

We already know what's going to happen sure... What else would you have expected.... Everything that happened was imminent
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oasis007:

Oh please... With all the spoilers and theories that kept flying around what did you expect? Don't act like you were so smart to figure the whole thing out.

14 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordabas: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Where are all the Dany haters now? they better own up to it and bend the knee. She was the MVP next to Benjen, she went all out with all 3 dragons and lost one.

Dany haters, bend the knee or die!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordabas: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
I read some people complaining why Dany didn't scream, cry a river and run to Viserion... all bulshit. You can see in her eyes she's in shock like every else except Jon and they need to get the Bleep out there. Because last time when Dany dismounted Drogon worked really well... imagine Dany running or attempting to run to Viserion in a frozen lake full of weight making herself and easy target while the Night King take out Rhaegal or Drogon... da Bleep.

I have seen Emilia in other movies (not Terminator that one I will never watch it), she very expressive but Dany is not, she act a lot with her eyes, she doesn't move her face as Dany much that why some people thinks she's a wooden actress and surprise themselves when saw her in real life or in Me Before You but the key with Dany is on the eyes.

I also think she and Kit has great chemistry, the boat scenes is my favorite of them, you can see them fully falling in love, the people who saw no chemistry are the anti Jonerys or Jonsa fans.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kenturkish(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
stsinner:
you really want them to show you how they went in search of chains really? perhaps you can also ask how come arya stark has clean and fresh clothes when she just came back to winterfell. have you thought about the possibility that some wights could be ordered on a suicide mission just to chain the dragon. i understand plotholes but i cant take winging from people that i can swear dont really understand the series

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ogasharpsharp: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
kenturkish:

you really want them to show you how they went in search of chains really? perhaps you can also ask how come arya stark has clean and fresh clothes when she just came back to winterfell. have you thought about the possibility that some wights could be ordered on a suicide mission just to chain the dragon. i understand plotholes but i cant take winging from people that i can swear dont really understand the series

Exactly. Critiquing just to look smarter or more intelligent. Y'all should take a couple of seats abeg angry

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lordseyad(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Everyone wanna look smarter...

Imagine... Just imagine the extent r
to which he went ...

Like this is the first time it won't be showed how somvins are gotten in movies and shows...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
EPISODE 7 grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oasis007:

Na..it's the leak that make it predictable....on a normal day,Wu would have predicted viserion being killed by night King?

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by piagetskinner(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
so danny is in love with snow..

the expression was written all over her face when she saw the knife wounds... and when she sat by him till he woke up..

mehn I didn't expect that the night king was going to own one of the dragons.

shit just got real

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
lolz....criticizing the show is the new swag....imagine watching a show where there dragon and white Walker,a woman who can change face,someone who can see the future,present and fast and they are still expecting everything to be realistic...if you want realistic film,go and watch Yoruba film where you will be seeing 2 days after, 5 months later and co.....some here criticizing are the ones whom their fav movie is matrix....someone here even they claim the show is becoming predictable after he went to YouTube to read the leaks,if you don't like the show,drop it..no one is forcing you instead of coming here to rant or you should go to Twitter or Instagram to tag the shows producers and rant to them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
piagetskinner:
so danny is in love with snow..

the expression was written all over her face when she saw the knife wounds... and when she sat by him till he woke up..

mehn I didn't expect that the night king was going to own one of the dragons.

shit just got real
the funniest thing is that earlier in the episode she said she is little 4 her..but she almost cried when Jon was left behind
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by piagetskinner(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
snowstormm:
the funniest thing is that earlier in the episode she said she is little 4 her..but she almost cried when Jon was left behind

hahah...I saw that too...no mind am

naso girls de do sometimes

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
piagetskinner:

hahah...I saw that too...no mind am

naso girls de do sometimes
she dey behave like Nigerian girls..forming stronghead

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Arya and Sansa.............................. Fingers Crossed.

Littlefinger is a necessary evil embarassed

And Danny should thank her star, if not she would have lost two dragon undecided

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seunpaul01(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
I think the director made a big mistake by not updating us on what happen to the unsullied at casterly Rock. Two episodes now and no update on their story.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by stsinner: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
kenturkish:

so you that wrote the series,why dont you explain how they went into the water to chain the dragon or just shut up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.