Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091886 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Genea(f): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ksslib:
Though she almost got me with a few lines, I dodged Genea's post with a speed I never knew I had in me. grin
The Matrix will be proud. Wheew! That was close.

Two more looong days to go. Seems like I'll have to go completely offline, off the grid. No more instagram, youtube, twitter, news or radio for me.

But even the birds might whisper a spoiler, so all doors and windows will be shut. No more going out for these two days.

Brethrens....... The Winter is here! angry

lolzzz, naso....
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Endy10(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Godstraight:
at least here,go over the internet people are complaining over plot armor and plotholes,especially the last two episodes

Yes, but i dont think they are ruining it...for me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Nicolars post=59868785]God forbid tongue[/qu
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
RobinHez:

I don't see why there has to be a sex scene between Jon and Dany, they look more suitable as best friends and allies. ... I pray HBO grant my prayer request. Amen. tongue

Which one be best friends again
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Booyakasha(f): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nicolars:
well officially, the sex scene ain't happening on ur bday(28th)... Its happening on the 27th tongue
Don't be a kneeler.. Check the time again you cuńt. tongue

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Syphax(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Seun:
I wish to create a meme about how ladies and queens on GOT react when their children die in their presence. Catelyn & Robb, Cersei & Joffery, Ellaria & Tyene, Dany and Viserion. It's a Stark contrast.
Good day, this thread is frontpage worthy
https://www.nairaland.com/3770291/pictures-depict-report-card-story#56042712
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Booyakasha:
EPIC BOAT SEX..IS ON MY BIRTHDAY! tongue tongue tongue

Wanna join our WA group for anime/movies/GOT discussions? pm me or drop number below!

You really think anyone would be interested in a GOT whatsapp group after we have said everything here on Nairaland?

You never tire ni? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Booyakasha:

Don't be a kneeler.. Check the time again you cuńt. tongue
OK ma,

I can't throw shades at a female programmer cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by codedguy1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Lol.. u be madt man... i was expecting this savagery from you, i think say u don get small sense.

so you cannot appreciate that your question was answered.

if i decide to call you a miserable question asking slowpoke now you will say i am madt man.

ok no problem.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Futureberry: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Choose your team

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Almost there

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ksslib:
Almost there
Where is this
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ksslib:
Almost there
Man wey sabi.
The quality of videos on that site is orgasmic.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Futureberry:
Choose your team
Team North..but also like team night King
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
agrovick:

Man wey sabi.

The quality of videos on that site is orgasmic.
Which site is that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
sharex15:

Which site is that

T O D A Y T V S E R I E S D O T C O M

They don't upload as early as the other guys sha, by 4:30am the least size is out and the quality is sharp; by 8 in the morning they have higher versions.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by armadeo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
agrovick:

They don't upload as early as the other guys sha, by 4:30am the least size is out and the quality is sharp; by 8 in the morning they have higher versions.

Would check this out

Braniacx.

Now I will begin. So as to join the last episode the entire planet. Lol.

Brb
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
armadeo:

Would check this out
Braniacx.
Now I will begin. So as to join the last episode the entire planet. Lol.
Brb
You will need about 255 MB for the least size sha, bhet it's worth it
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oluwadanie1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Seun:
I wish to create a meme about how ladies and queens on GOT react when their children die in their presence. Catelyn & Robb, Cersei & Joffery, Ellaria & Tyene, Dany and Viserion. It's a Stark contrast.

Hello Seun, I'm sorry this is coming here. I want to know if you'd be interested in an online interview to be published on TechMoran.com. Please let me know your say. Sorry once again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seunpaul01(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
It seems this season will end in episode 8. But from season one it has always been 10 episodes. HBO said only the final season will have just 7 episodes. What's wrong?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Seunpaul01:
It seems this season will end in episode 8. But from season one it has always been 10 episodes. HBO said only the final season will have just 7 episodes. What's wrong?
Lol.. Zero guy... Where did you get your info from ..

This season is ending in episode 7 and season 8 which might be the final season is supposed to have 6 episodes
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Shout out to HBO for successfully holding on to E07. and to the hackers, you only had one job angry

#TeamNightKing Tonight victory is assured let all who stand in our way witness the wrath of the Ice Dragon grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Futureberry:
Choose your team

What is Sansa doing in that team? angry
Infact, what can she actually do? Answer = nothing angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dalek:
Shout out to HBO for successfully holding on to E07. and to the hackers, you only had one job angry

#TeamNightKing Tonight victory is assured let all who stand in our way witness the wrath of the Ice Dragon grin
Dalek:

It signifies that the hackers dont really have episode 7 cos if they do, they would have leaked it. Or probably HBO met their demands.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

What is Sansa doing in that team? angry
Infact, what can she actually do? Answer = nothing angry
You want to start another arya/sansa brawl this evening ba? They are coming for you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dalek:

HBO really went all out to prevent hackers from leaking the final episode. To me, the hackers have done well. Even HBO join in releasing hacked episodes. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ksslib:
Almost there
Link to the site please... so we can download when it's time.... Toxicwap is down!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

You want to start another arya/sansa brawl this evening ba? They are coming for you.

Lol, but honestly I was expecting to see Jon snow lined up with better characters. Imagine having someone like Sansa in your team when compared with other teams.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
agrovick:

4:30am is okay... as long it's not 5am
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TheKingIsHere: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

It signifies that the hackers dont really have episode 7 cos if they do, they would have leaked it. Or probably HBO met their demands.

Actually, some hackers do but HBO have gone all out on dem hackers. They arrested some in india

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/media/game-of-thrones-episode-leak-star-india-arrests/index.html

Also, if you post anything related to the leaked GOT finale, the way google will bring it down eh.. .maybe that's why toxicwap is down.. .who knows

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.