Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091770 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Happy sunday all! I have a little question.
All the houses that swore oath or allegiance to the major houses, what do they stand to gain?
For example, nothern houses sworn allegiance to House Stark, what do they stand to gain apart from them(minor houses) donating bannermen in times of war?

Protection, justice, peace, food, reforms, land and peasants to work on them.

"When there
was a Stark in Winterfell, a maiden
girl could walk the kingsroad in
her name-day gown and still go
unmolested, and travelers could
find fire, bread, and salt at many
an inn and holdfast. But the nights
are colder now, and doors are
closed. There's squids in the
wolfswood, and flayed men ride the
kingsroad asking after strangers."

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Actually, some hackers do but HBO have gone all out on dem hackers. They arrested some in india

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/media/game-of-thrones-episode-leak-star-india-arrests/index.html

Also, if you post anything related to the leaked GOT finale, the way google will bring it down eh.. .maybe that's why toxicwap is down.. .who knows
Hmm.. maybe and maybe not. But from the look of things they have suceeded in preventing ep7 from leaking.

PreacherX:
4:30am is okay... as long it's not 5am

By 2.30am it should be out on toxicwap??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Hmm.. maybe and maybe not. But from the look of things they have suceeded in preventing ep7 from leaking.

Toxicwap is down... PrecherX,you gave me one link the other time... They uploaded theirs around 2:30... What's the link again pls
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
agrovick:

T O D A Y T V S E R I E S D O T C O M

They don't upload as early as the other guys sha, by 4:30am the least size is out and the quality is sharp; by 8 in the morning they have higher versions.
Do you mean 4:30am tomorrow?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Toxicwap is down sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gbola5:

Protection, justice, peace, food, reforms, land and peasants to work on them.

"When there
was a Stark in Winterfell, a maiden
girl could walk the kingsroad in
her name-day gown and still go
unmolested, and travelers could
find fire, bread, and salt at many
an inn and holdfast. But the nights
are colder now, and doors are
closed. There's squids in the
wolfswood, and flayed men ride the
kingsroad asking after strangers.
"

I guess @the bolded was supposed to be when the boltons were in charge of winterfell.
Now i know better. The show never really talked about what these houses stood to gain from those they swore fealty too. I guess i need to read d book.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Do you mean 4:30am tomorrow?

Yea

PreacherX:
4:30am is okay... as long it's not 5am

Airtel's customer gringrin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
PreacherX:
Toxicwap is down sad
Ha. Gbese niyen oo.. 02tvseries will not even upload in time. Na wa o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nicolars:

Toxicwap is down... PrecherX,you gave me one link the other time... They uploaded theirs around 2:30... What's the link again pls
Mention me when he drops the link. I must watch episode 7 b4 they close this thread tomorrow.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
agrovick:

Yea

grin na we be that o smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Ha. Gbese niyen oo.. 02tvseries will not even upload in time. Na wa o
The one I know again is Flashseries dot tk.... but I don't know if they upload early
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Mention me when he drops the link. I must watch episode 7 b4 they close this thread tomorrow.
Seun must not close the thread ooooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Same here, mention me too, before the spoil_ers comes online
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
agrovick:

Yea

Me wey be mtn customer,I must download before 4.. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Toxicwap could be back before 2am.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by helpsystem: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
At 2am I will post the link to the latest episode. Let just hope seun doesn't lock the thread by then. Or check the other spoiler thread if Seun open it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
helpsystem:
At 2am I will post the link to the latest episode. Let just hope Arun doesn't lock the thread by then. Or check the other spoiler thread if rain open it.
But forgive me my lord! Why cant you post the link here and now that our watch has not ended?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

It signifies that the hackers dont really have episode 7 cos if they do, they would have leaked it. Or probably HBO met their demands.

all the same, dem no do their job wella, we should be picking on the episode by now sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nicolars:

Seun must not close the thread ooooo
My Lord! He has the power, he rules the seven kingdoms and no person can usurp him even though he doesnt have dragons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nicolars:

Before 3:30am sef.... MTN be sly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

HBO really went all out to prevent hackers from leaking the final episode. To me, the hackers have done well. Even HBO join in releasing hacked episodes. grin

am sure people at HBO bribe or beg the hackers jare

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
helpsystem:
At 2am I will post the link to the latest episode. Let just hope seun doesn't lock the thread by then. Or check the other spoiler thread if Seun open it.
okay boss... Thanx

You're here to help our system wink

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
helpsystem:
This is season finale, this thread should be active, it won't make sense if we are not allowed to vent our mind after we watch, every true fan will definitely watch the final episode on contact!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:
Toxicwap could be back before 2am.
Toxicwap has been down for like close to a week now sad I don't think it will be back soon... we need to find another alternative before then
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
PreacherX:
Before 3:30am sef.... MTN be sly
I dont trust mtn for night browsing. I subscribed once for it and b4 3.30am they stopped it even what i downloaded wasnt up to 250mb. Then i realised mtn is sly
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I dont trust mtn for night browsing. I subscribed once for it and b4 3.30am they stopped it even what i downloaded wasnt up to 250mb. Then i realised mtn is sly
Do you know that if you subscribe on Airtel, for example like around 3am today, if you didn't finish your MB, you can still use the rest from 12am to that 3am the next day ??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
I can see jhymedex viewing this thread, where have you been my friend? I have missed you much. Even our king has been asking of you. I believe you know of whom i speak. Thenightking has been asking after you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
PreacherX:
Do you know that if you subscribe on Airtel, for example like around 3am today, if you didn't finish your MB, you can still use the rest from 12am to that 3am the next day ??
You have to be sh1tting me right? I am not in the know of this. Well i'm forever in your debts for this vital information given to me.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Magnifico2000:

You have to be sh1tting me right? I am not in the know of this. Well i'm forever in your debts for this vital information given to me.
You're welcome. I was like that the first time I knew about it grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nicolars:
Error
Toxicwap has done toxic things
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
countdown grin grin grin to incest, may God forgive all of us

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.