Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095618 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KnightGown: 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nicolars
I see you creeping, broddah.
#TeamNightKing
#Jonerys4LifeYall
AuntySpermBoat don behead my other account..... But that bot no know say you can't kill that which is already dead.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fantastic Episode Really..What a way to end the season..Funny thing is even after reading d scripts and spoilers, The suspence and feeling I still derive from the show remains intact..Reading isn't the same as watching...From the look of things Jamie is prolly feeling attracted to Briene of Fvcking Tarth..Finally the seex scene between Jon and Dany,Short but Glorious..Jon Yoruba demon Aye.
CC Aryasand

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jejemanito: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
jonsnow92:
Fantastic Episode Really..What a way to end the season..Funny thing is even after reading d scripts and spoilers, The suspence and feeling I still derive from the show remains intact ..Reading isn't the same as watching...From the look of things Jamie is prolly feeling attracted to Briene of Fvcking Tarth..Finally the seex scene between Jon and Dany,Short but Glorious..Jon Yoruba demon Aye.
CC Aryasand
This. Can. Never. Be. Me.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I have said it that as long as the Lord of light is on Jon's side, anything is possible.

**meanwhile **

Ser jorah reaction while hearing Jon snow bang the shiit out of dany. grin
Hahaha.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You too like c-ock. Spoilt child. grin

Bronn yaff tish me bad thing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
There is only one incest that matters, the great one and it is here grin grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
jonsnow92:
Fantastic Episode Really..What a way to end the season..Funny thing is even after reading d scripts and spoilers, The suspence and feeling I still derive from the show remains intact..Reading isn't the same as watching...From the look of things Jamie is prolly feeling attracted to Briene of Fvcking Tarth..Finally the seex scene between Jon and Dany,Short but Glorious..Jon Yoruba demon Aye.
CC Aryasand
True. Reading ain't the same as watching at all. LF begging for mercy was Sweeeeeeet. Jon is too Slow and Sweet to be a Yoruba demon, Euron fits the Yoruba demon character well. The last Scene was crazy, I was like "How can he make it do that? He can't even say Dracarys." Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KnightGown: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
sharex15:
There is only one incest that matters, the great one and it is here grin grin grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
KnightGown:
Nicolars
I see you creeping, broddah.
#TeamNightKing
#Jonerys4LifeYall
AuntySpermBoat don behead my other account..... But that bot no know say you can't kill that which is already dead.
What is Dead may never Die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KnightGown: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:

What is Dead may never Die.
But I will rise again, harder and stronger by this time tomorrow. I would've paid the iron price and the drowned god will reward his faithful servant.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
Just to chip in. There is nothing wrong with Jon Snow sleeping with Daenaerys! The Targaryens are allowed to practice incest. It's their culture. In fact, Aegon the Conqueror who unified the seven kingdoms married his 2 sisters. Rhaenys and Visenya. Second thing I want to chip in is that, though Jon is a Targaryen now as revealed in this season which would be made known to him in Season 8. His Loyalty would be to both houses Targaryen and Stark, being that his mother was a stark, his foster father was a stark and he was raised as a Stark. Remember what he told Theon, "You are a Greyjoy as well as you are a Stark". Same applies to him too. Finally, his official title after he sits on the iron throne in Season 8 would probably be styled as "Aegon of the houses Targaryen and Stark, 6th of his name. King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm". Just how Joffrey's title was styled as "Joffrey of the House Baratheon and Lannister", first of his name, King of the Andals and the first men. Lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the Realm"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
His name is Aegon Taigeyen. he was never a bastard, he is the heir to the iron throne. He needs to know. we need to tell him.

Brandon Stark

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by rammyty: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dalek:

me sneak enta file room for office just to watch TNK, but dem Bleep up sha.
The guy no need shout Dracarys, The dragon flame we no know if na freeze or flame grin
The scene too short i wan cry

me no wait to get to office and start watching right in the car and i started from the sex scene first. grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Finally, the knights of the Vale erred when they allowed Lord Baelish to be murdered. As lord protector of the Vale, he was their Lord and he had given an order, which they had to follow. Example was in season 6 when the Freys and Lannisters laid seige to Riverrun which was under the command of the blackfish temporarily. The Blackfish was not the rightful lord of Riverrun, Edmure was. Being that Edmure was the son of Holster Tully and the blackfish was just his brother. Though the Blackfish was acting Lord of Riverrun because Edmure was in captive by the Freys after the Red Wedding. When Jaime Lannister convinced Edmure to give up Riverrun and Edmure approached the drawbridge. He identified himself as the rightful Lord of Riverrun and for formality, he was recognised and allowed entry and his order was followed. Though the acting Lord of Riverrun, the Blackfish was against it, formality and tradition had to be respected, the castle gates were opened and the Lannisters and Freys took back Riverrun successfully. My point is, as a Knight or Lord, you have to obey your overlord when called upon. So let's all agree that the Knights of the Vale did wrong by not excorting LittleFinger back to the Vale as he ordered. I hope they are punished for treason in Season 8.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:

True. Reading ain't the same as watching at all. LF begging for mercy was Sweeeeeeet. Jon is too Slow and Sweet to be a Yoruba demon, Euron fits the Yoruba demon character well. The last Scene was crazy, I was like "How can he make it do that? He can't even say Dracarys." Lol.
The speed with which he knelt was alarming, LF was my man all tru d 6 seasons but he went too far this season.I'll miss him especially for his quotes,He gives the best quotes IMO..Chaos indeed is a ladder,Painful he fell while climbing..That last scene was electric,N.K no get chill at all.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KnightGown: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Alexkene:
So let's all agree that the Knights of the Vale did wrong by not excorting LittleFinger back to the Vale as he ordered. I hope they are punished for treason in Season 8.
You've forgotten that the The eyrie has declared for house stark....... And since the north has decided to secede from the seven kingdoms Sansa is pretty much queen in the north and her word is law, which is why the trial was allowed to hold in the first place ..... Even if the knights of the vale wanted to take him back home,which they didn't because, you know, he shoved Jon Arryn's ex wife through the moon door...... They would be committing treason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
jonsnow92:
The speed with which he knelt was alarming, LF was my man all tru d 6 seasons but he went too far this season.I'll miss him especially for his quotes,He gives the best quotes IMO..Chaos indeed is a ladder,Painful he fell while climbing..That last scene was electric,N.K no get chill at all.
He wasn't Calculative enough. He should have left the knights of the Vale at Winterfell and disappear to Essos or Bravos or somewhere when Bran and Arya came. He read their body language and thought he could pit them against one another but got played at his own game.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
KnightGown:
You've forgotten that the The eyrie has declared for house stark....... And since the north has decided to secede from the seven kingdoms Sansa is pretty much queen in the north and her word is law, which is why the trial was allowed to hold in the first place ..... Even if the knights of the vale wanted to take him back home,which they didn't because, you know, he shoved the Jon Arryn's ex wife through the moon door...... They would be committing treason.
Understood!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tintingz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
I can't download GoT from the sites I know, anyone with other sites?

Rilwayne001, do you have one? cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
GOT!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Dalek(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
rammyty:

me no wait to get to office and start watching right in the car and i started from the sex scene first. grin

na wa oo, all una team incest
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by quivah(f): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
ok, I'm out!

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akanniade(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Stegomiah:
We all love GOT for different reasons..... but as for me it's coz of some mind blowing, crazy, intelligent dialogues amongst others same reason why I love billions

bringing you the best in episode 7

between Ser bronn and jamie

bronn: men without coc.ks.... you wouldn't find me fighting in an army if I had no co.ck.... what's left to fight for?
jamie: gold?

bronn: I spent my life around soldiers what do you think they spend that gold on?

jamie: family

bronn: not without a coc.k you don't

jamie: maybe it really is all co.cks in the end

bronn:yet,your brother has chosen to Side with the cockles.

jamie:yes,he has always been a champion of the downtodden

(then the dothrakis army showed)

bronn:i think we're about to be the downtrodden
Ser Bronn of fvcking Blackwater grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by KnightGown: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
Alexkene:
Let KnightGown_your servant be born again from the sea, as you were. Bless him with salt, bless him with stone, bless him with steel. Listen to the waves, listen to the God. He is speaking to us, and he says we shall have no king but KnightGown_. Let the sea wash your follies and your vanities away. Let the old KnightGown_drown. Let his lungs fill with sea water, let the fish eat the scales off his eyes. What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger. What is dead may never die!
[img] https://media2./media/34lR2TCfcttn2/giphy_s.gif [/img]

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Vivly:
Nope. Just the realization that he would have to be the one to break it to Jorah.

Nope,peter dinklage confirmed it....Tyrion has a thing for Dany,it has nothing to do with Jorah
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sharex15: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Season 1- Fat King Must Die
Season 2- Gay King Must Die
Season 3- Hot King Must Die
Season 4- Bieber King Must Die
Season 5- Grumpy King Must Die
Season 6- Emo King Must Die
Season 7- Spy King Must Die
Season 8- Night King Must Die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jon snow knock at daenerys door like someone who has an appointment with his boss..when Jon said the witch prophecy about daenerys might be false,thats when they decide to try their luck..if not for tyrion coming back at the right time,they would have done it there cause they don enter one dark corner

I enjoy the secx scene...JON SNOW/AEGON TARGARYAN my real G... grin

The real MVPs in this episode are bran,arya,Jon,daenerys,Jaime,theon,tyrion,night King and sansa

The bad Belle's are cersei,qyburn,the mountain,little finger,ser jorah(ser friend zone) and tyrion(yea,he is in both list....it seems he is jealous of Jon snow knacking his boss)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by snowstormm(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:

Nope,peter dinklage confirmed it....Tyrion has a thing for Dany,it has nothing to do with Jorah
he should line up behind ser jorah in friend zone

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by jonsnow92: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
AryaSand:

He wasn't Calculative enough. He should have left the knights of the Vale at Winterfell and disappear to Essos or Bravos or somewhere when Bran and Arya came. He read their body language and thought he could pit them against one another but got played at his own game.
He loved Sansa and probably wanted the whole North..Best way was to remain close to Sansa..As for our most anticipated scene between Jon and dany..it appears tyrion has a thing for Dany though,I was suspecting since that scene in season 6 where Tyrion was made Hand.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by isaiah9(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
jejemanito:
He needs to know

Tell am na

Eh... Eh...

Now dude has fùcked his aunt

That's the disadvantage of using GLO to communicate with ravens undecided
chai glo haf suffered. Bran will die in season 8 thou.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
It has always been about Jon/Aegon...
Song of Fire and Ice has always been about his blood ties to Targeryean and Stark and not about him and Danny. He is a Wolf as well as a Dragon. Can I be in a room or cave with Jon already?

LF's long overdue watch has ended, good riddance!

Cersei is loosing it as fast as Sansa is learning.

I can't count the number of times Danny referred to her not being able to procreate again this season, I figured she would be doing that very soon with Jon.
I have waited too long for Jon&Danerys "sexcapedes" for that tiny scene, mtcheew. GOT has managed to make incest look like a divine evil, weldone o.
Oga Night King, ayam humble o.

Give me Jonerys any day anytime and we are cool.
GOT remains the "bestest" tvseries ever

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.