Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091574 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Oasis007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin

Mr. Reddit on the Beatz! Though you denied it but I am very sure it's you doing the damage. It's unusual - you've been on ghost mode, on this Thread, since the idiotic Moniker is created.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Afrosage:
heheheh, Sam said I hv killed thenns and dolorous Edd said "thenn"...lols,d look on sam's face thou
Plus Sam's comeback when Edd said "well if that's what it's come to we really are fvcked"

Sam: "well calling you fvcked won't be strictly accurate"

That was Savage and Edd had to come up with the whole mocking, "samwell tarly, Slayer of white walkers and lover of ladies"

Top notch comedy

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
It's because of people like this notorious spoiler that the night king wants to wipe out human history

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vetrovialMan(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
ChristoBam:

Na normal reaction to what he said. She even took it well sef, I was expecting more. They'll come to a compromise if they survive the war. I'm sure Jon will tell her he's not interested with the throne

Jon is not only a sworn brother of the nights watch but the lord commander and an explicit part of their vows is to wear no crown. I wonder how that would stack against a claim to the iron throne
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
IHateSpoilers:
If you have read or seen the next episode, keep that info to your damn self, cos we don't need it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rikidony(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=Fadedvoices2 post=77742916][/quote]
Absolutely amazing cool cool cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
meforkene:
Winterfellas are racists. Feel for Missandei and Greyworm.

Stupid Racist Northerns. I'm sure Jamie got away with all he did because he was white. If he were black like missandei and Greyworm, story for change. My Opinion o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kceefresh19: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
King1Baratheon:
[center]WARNING[/center]

I want to admonish you all not to delete the Episode 2, this is the last episode you'll ever find solace in.

From Episode 3 to 6, you get to watch everyone die. Heartbreak upon heartbreak.

For those requesting for more leaks on Episode 3, I'll send it very soon. Be patient please smiley

God embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Uyiii:

Fvck tradition, if I was a king, I'll [/s]Knight[s] knack her 10times overgrin!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rikidony(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
how the hell will the shoot an entire episode without a shot of my queen Cersie angry angry angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
King1Baratheon:
WARNING

I want to admonish you all not to delete the Episode 2, this is the last episode you'll ever find solace in.

From Episode 3 to 6, you get to watch everyone die. Heartbreak upon heartbreak.

For those requesting for more leaks on Episode 3, I'll send it very soon. Be patient please smiley
we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
AryaSand:

Stupid Racist Northerns. I'm sure Jamie got away with all he did because he was white. If he were black like missandei and Greyworm, story for change. My Opinion o grin grin

The Northerners hate everyone that's not them. Southerners, Wildlings and Foreigners. They have a lot of pride for people who live in a cold, barren, harsh land. Basically the same mentality with the Iron Islands and their land full of 'rocks and birdshït'.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
LeSulk:

The Northerners hate everyone that's not them. Southerners, Wildlings and Foreigners. They have a lot of pride for people who live in a cold, barren, harsh land. Basically the same mentality with the Iron Islands and their land full of 'rocks and birdshït'.

At least Northerners are Fine, Honest and Classy. I despise those Iron Islanders. Fine, dem no fine, Class dem no get, They are just brash and Annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
King1Baratheon:

Sorry bro, I was also pissed at first.

But don't worry, you'll get to see Cercei and her army take down one of Dany's dragon in episode 3.

That should cover their shortcomings in Episode 2.

I will use my anus and swear for you o angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
vetrovialMan:

Jon is not only a sworn brother of the nights watch but the lord commander and an explicit part of their vows is to wear no crown. I wonder how that would stack against a claim to the iron throne

But Jon has already given his life for the Nights Watch. He's not beholden to those vows anymore.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Oasis007:
grin

Mr. Reddit on the Beatz! Though you denied it but I am very sure it's you doing the damage. It's unusual - you've been on ghost mode, on this Thread, since the idiotic Moniker is created.
that is not me

Had a very busy day with my love
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
vetrovialMan:

They already killed him abeg, he gave his life. He will wear this crown and nothing will happen.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
What if the Night King is actually headed to Kings Landing whilst his army is attacking Winterfell - grabbing himself an easy million + extra wights?

Hear me out...

The Night King isn’t the traditional villain he actually has won every battle he was in. His extremely calculative when it comes to his every move, no move seems to be unplanned.

Dany:

Dany had a vision of Kings Landing in complete ruin with snow...the place was deserted, not a single soul in sight. Before season 7 I use to think that Dany herself would destroy Kings Landing because she said that she is going to destroy the wheel..

Night King gets a dragon. Changes everything.

Bran:

Bran has a vision of a dragon flying over Kings Landing - again, I use to think that this was Dany until he got a dragon.

Bran said the Nights King can see where he is, what if unknowingly to Bran he can also access Brans memories thus revealing their plans?

One dragon vs two isn’t a risk I think the Night King would stupidly take. It makes no sense for him to put himself up against those odds.

Thoughts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
King1Baratheon:

@AryaSand , nice name you got there mate.

It's just so pitiful that we get to watch Arya kill and burn Gendry's body after he got fatally stabbed during the battle against the white walkers.

That scene is gonna be very devastating.

undecided undecided undecided undecided Did I offend you before?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sasquatch:
What if the Night King is actually headed to Kings Landing whilst his army is attacking Winterfell - grabbing himself an easy million + extra wights?

Hear me out...

The Night King isn’t the traditional villain he actually has won every battle he was in. His extremely calculative when it comes to his every move, no move seems to be unplanned.

Dany:

Dany had a vision of Kings Landing in complete ruin with snow...the place was deserted, not a single soul in sight. Before season 7 I use to think that Dany herself would destroy Kings Landing because she said that she is going to destroy the wheel..

Bran:

Bran has a vision of a dragon flying over Kings Landing - again, I use to think that this was Dany until he got a dragon.

Bran said the Nights King can see where he is, what if unknowingly to Bran he can also access Brans memories thus revealing their plans?

One dragon vs two isn’t a risk I think the Night King would stupidly take. It makes no sense for him to put himself up against those odds.

Thoughts?

Then the Night King takes it all. I'm starting to be a fan of his sef.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sasquatch:

Hear me out...

Dany:

Bran:

Thoughts?

Dayummmm! This had better not happen.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
AryaSand:

You are not alone. cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
You have all watched ep2, so no need to be mindful

Jamie didn't die like I predicted grin

Dany is doing it all for love kiss

The scene at the hall was epic and a good farewell to the characters that will die

Arya and gendry scene was not needed

Sansa is a fool, she thinks that the north can be on its own, what's she fighting for? The north chose Jon and Jon chose Dany

What is Sansa angle, her people will call her wise, to me it's dumb, Jon doesn't want to rule, what is she fighting for

The most important part of this episode is the battle plan scene

According to bran, who suddenly appeared inside, the night king is after him, this is confusing, how come it's now the night king chose to act, was he waiting for a dragon, how did he know that a dragon will come and help him take down the wall

Bran is talking nonsense, the night king, wants to wipe out humanity cause that is what the children of the forest made him for

Bran can't be all human memory, the citadel is there

I don't buy that Biko

Also, remember craster, he was giving the night king his boys, a theory says that the night king, wants those sacrifices to continue

Cause if u check, it's after craster was killed that he started advancing towards humans

So many loopholes that needs answers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
AryaSand:

How can anyone even think to be on the side of the Dead. I carry yansh for you and your fellow Night King lovers ooo.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
shogz89:
The funniest scene for me was when Jon told Sam to go join gilly in the crypts grin grin my guy begin tell Jon his achievements killing white walkers, fin etc. He told Jon that he(Sam) will be needed on the battle field. Edd Tollet quickly countered that if it ever get to the level where Sam's help will be needed on the battle field then they are all fukced grin grin grin grin

Lol....he also said he had killed Thenns, Tollet quickly said Thenn (singular). grin grin

Episode two wasn't boring to me sha...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sasquatch:

Hear me out...

Dany:

Bran:

Thoughts?
the battle will reach kings landing, doubt the night king went there, I'm sure that he is with his forces, they just want to stress us, that's why they didn't show him

My plot lines says it will end at the dragon pit

Game of thrones like parallels like kilode

I wouldn't be surprised
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by iamJ(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
shogz89:
The funniest scene for me was when Jon told Sam to go join gilly in the crypts grin grin my guy begin tell Jon his achievements killing white walkers, fin etc. He told Jon that he(Sam) will be needed on the battle field. Edd Tollet quickly countered that if it ever get to the level where Sam's help will be needed on the battle field then they are all fukced grin grin grin grin
he still went to the crypts after making mouth, loser like him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.