Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090600 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2019
philfearon:
Arya did not skin a WW... The angle in which she attacked from was high, making it impossible for it to be from the ground... Look very well, there are many trees in godswood, which makes for perfect cover!

There is only one three in godswood

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crixuss(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2019
More.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Euron is getting killed by Theon sister, definitely.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Rate these characters in percentage on how they performed in episode 3.

Jon snow
Daenerys
Sana
Samwell Tarly
Arya
Bran stark
Lyanna Mormont
Ser jorah
The hound
Podrick
Jamie
Brienne
Theon
Tyrion
Mellisandre.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crixuss(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2019
crixuss:
For those yapping cral about people criticising the last episode, here are a couple d comments from Reddit's game of thrones subreddit. I can bet most of the people on that sub are more obsessed with and have more knowledge about the show than most of you here yapping crap.

Example of pussïes pissed off that none of their theories/predictions came to pass!

Game of Thrones has always fücked predictions and theories... It's what the series does best! No-one actually thought Arya was going to deal the final blow, and then it happened... Unexpected, GOT way!
EOD!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Isomerizm:
My question is, how did Arya get to the night king without being noticed? A detail as crucial as this ought to have been revealed.

Why build a villain for seven seasons, only to have him die as easy as that?

You are asking how the one who is known as the faceless one got to the Night King without being noticed. Must everything be shown to you, use your imagination sometimes. The foundation of what Arya can do was solidly built during those seven seasons you talked about. Game of throne is not your regular TV series, if it was, John would have married Danny already and also be the one to kill the night king. Use your imagination sir

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by crixuss(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2019
philfearon:

Example of pussïes pissed off that none of their theories/predictions came to pass!

Game of Thrones has always fücked predictions and theories... It's what the series does best! No-one actually thought Arya was going to deal the final blow, and then it happened... Unexpected, GOT way!
EOD!!!

This screenshot has a perfect reply for this crap you just posted, especially the first comment.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2019
Oasis007:
undecided

Kinda tired of coming on this Thread simply to read Gibberish upandan. If you ain't satisfied with the Show, stop following. Some Dudes think it's easy to write, direct and produce a Film.

If it's as easy as many of the Einsteins here think, then I suggest you Guys produce a Film far greater than GOT.

Why littering the Pages with crass Analyses?! Some are crying of Feminism, some are crying of NK death, some ain't satisfied NK ain't killed by Jon...... This is a Film ffs!

Do I need to remind you Folks none ain't real?! Why analyzing it as if it is real?! It's meant for entertainment..... Ain't you Guys well entertained?! Why questioning the Showrunners? For what?

SMH.... I will stop following, rather be visiting to get Links for new Episodes.
Bro,any one can criticize anything its called "opinion"..people like you are the reason we are continuously feed with mediocrity ...Just look at what happened to Avengers:Endgame

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Virus99: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2019
"Here we stand"- House Mormont cry cry cry

I have read the stories of David vs Goliath a thousand times... But last night I watched it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThothHermes: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2019
I know I will not hear the end of the complaints about this episode.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by arantess: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2019
oyetpel:

The neckpiece is for her to look good, because she's an ancient haggard old woman, not what kept her alive.

She once removed the neckpiece at Castle Black, why didn't she die then?
Cos the Lord of light is through with her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2019
oyetpel:

There is only one three in godswood
You are referring to the single big wierwood tree you are seeing( or saw) bro not godswood...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hugo7(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2019
obinna58:
Episode 3 is exaggerating, the same time terrifying lipsrsealed
The night king shouldn't have been defeated in just one episode, he's more powerful than one episode fight, thought he was the villain, it was actually cersie damn. Now that men are down how would they battle cersie
I asked the same question about killing the night king so early, guess what Death does not die, what out
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2019
BRAINZBox:
They should give some of you, Biro, paper and camera to go write and produce your own show.

Or, you want the producers to call you and start explaining everything to you... Nansense...

For a movie with dragons, zombies, etc you want it to be scientifically and physically explained how Arya got to the night king abi...

Why did you not ask how 'Hagar got Arya's face and made her blind ?

Why did you not ask how Pryan Pree (magician at Qarth) killed 12 person (or so) at the same time using the same face... Or his many other unexplained tricks....

Then if you can explain "Red witch's" shadow baby"...

The produces will contact you and explain how Arya got to the NK....

Just imagine, na even Nollywood siblings they talk rubbish here.....
I'm not in your bro,I don't watch Nollywood with there N10,000 budget movies,if they even have budget to begin with
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2019
JhyMedex:

he was utterly useless in d episode..remove all his scenes n d episode will still play out d same..

d plan was to hover not too far frm bran n wait 4 d nyt king..
nyt king came n was even doin shakara yet Jon was nowhr to b found...

Bran n d hope of mankind wld av bn killed had Arya not "magically" appeared to snuff him..(which was disappointing by d way)..

And what exactly was the point of Bran wraging into those ravens?
What was he looking for? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2019
crixuss:
For those yapping crap about people criticising the last episode, here are a couple of comments from Reddit's game of thrones subreddit. I can bet most of the people on that sub are more obsessed with and have more knowledge about the show than most of you here yapping crap.
Everyone one is entitled to their own view and opinion. Why didn't you post the screenshot of the people that liked the episode?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by SwagPower: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2019
The deaths were anticlimactic ...take for example:
Berric Dondarrion:dude has bn brought bak to life like 19 tyms shld av bn givin some kickass line at his death to end it all..

Jorah: scene was emotional as it is..bt had more potential..There shld av bn an exchange btw him n Dany as he lay dying...

Both scenes shld av bn made more memorable ...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2019
JhyMedex:
Dis episode is gud n underwhelming all at d same tym..

Well all gud tins come to an end ...4 GOT dis episode shows clearly d show has bn in decline 4 3 yrs nw..

D way d NO died has to b d most disappointing scene av eva seen ...
D first scene in GOT featured whitwalkers and Brothers of the night's watch..
They built dis whitwalkers story beautifully for abt 7 seasons ...
Nw dey completely ruined everytin...

C'mon hw cld d NK b killed so easily..

I cld prolly write a better end for him dan d drivel D& D gave us ..

This guy is almost invincible ..
[b]he's ova a 1000yrs old n he gets killed by a little gal[/b[wit a dagger in d presence of all his generals ...
Damn so gutted!..

Dt scene shld av bn more of a fyt scene...A great battle in d godswood...faeturing guys wit valyrians swords or daggers against d NK n his generals....instead dey a thousand year God was mopped up in a matter of seconds...

Rules changed bro, Girls now run the world.

(Rihanna gave us the spoiler but we couldn't decode it)

Girl power

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2019
All I can say is that I'm enjoying the movie and I can't wait to watch the remaining episodes.

For those who believe they can write and direct better, I'm waiting for your piece of work.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2019
arantess:
Cos the Lord of light is through with her

One uncle said because she sleep inside snow, na why she die
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2019
crixuss:

This screenshot has a perfect reply for this crap you just posted, especially the first comment.
Those fans like you are crying because your expectations were fùcked.
You are not the show writers and directors, and they definitely didn't get this far by listening to silly fan theories and expectations from sissies and whinies like you!
The fans have their expectations, the showrunners have their overall plot... The Night King is a subplot (albeit, a big one), but the series name is still GAME OF THRONES, not GAME OF NIGHTKING, and this is not the novel!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
Isomerizm:
My question is, how did Arya get to the night king without being noticed? A detail as crucial as this ought to have been revealed.

Why build a villain for seven seasons, only to have him die as easy as that?

If it was revealed then where will the suspense come from? GOT is the biggest show on earth...sometimes you just have to think outside the box or watch more episodes of past season to understand that everything is linked up...

For example: Bran gave Arya the dagger that was used to kill the NK at the same spot the NK was killed

The move which arya used in killing the NK is the same move arya used in beating Brienne in a make show training.

"What do we say to the God of death"

Abeg just enjoy the show for what it is and stop whinging grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
philfearon:

You are referring to the single big wierwood tree you are seeing( or saw) bro not godswood...

Yes, that is the only big tree in godswood
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BRAINZBox(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2019
crixuss:
More.

We watched the same show, Some of us read the same books with these people (you are littering everywhere with their screenshots).

So, what makes their opinion superior to ours.... Ehn..

Is it their forum ? who gives a Bleep if they are from reddit, or blueddit,... Does that make them wiser, better ?

Is it the colour of their skin ?.... Make I nor tell you wetin dey my mind these afternoon I beg...

I am done commenting here for now...... I can't imagine the many rubbish I have been seeing since...

Enjoy the f**king show and learn what you can from it.... Or GO AND MAKE YOUR OWN....

21 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by philfearon(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2019
oyetpel:

Yes, that is the only big tree in godswood
Watch this closely.
You can say the Wierwood is the only big one in view!

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by kay9(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2019
simi4me:
The prophecy said "a long night is coming, only the prince/princess that was promised will bring the dawn"
Arya killed the night king, does that mean that she is the prince/princess that was promised?

Good question. I'll be interested in how the show resolves that. I suspect we have not seen the last of this Long Night.

True, some of the decisions taken by some characters (and the subsequent results) were a little underwhelming, while some others were truly top-notch GoT cool. Overall, I really enjoyed Episode 3 as it was, plot holes and all, and it was fun. I expect the show producers to surprise me in Episode 4.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BRAINZBox(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
I'm not in your bro,I don't watch Nollywood with there N10,000 budget movies,if they even have budget to begin with

Good thing you know about movies and budgets....

So, enjoy the show for what it is and remember the fact that the storyline and acting is limited by very very many factors.... Some of which are technology and finance..

Good day sir..

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblanco: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2019
solomonbrown64:

Lol..... I don't know what's with him anymore. He was bold and fearless, looking into Dany"s in season 7 and spitting fire but now, Baba no know wetin im dey do again. Imagine, He held Dany from lighting up those walkers until she pulled away from him for what? Love? Fear? This was your war and yet at that moment he was thinking with his heart. The guy dey disappoint me. He has always been born to be a leader but yet he runs from ruling. I have never seen anything like that before which is why I want to see the end of this show. Will he give away his birthright or not?

He was holding dany becos the plan was to use the dragon when the NK shows up and to be close to bran but danny lost it seeing the annihilation of the dothrackis(watch d extended version where d writers directors talked abt the episode for better understanding
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2019
GMan650:
Overanalysis is what is killing most of the show watchers.

Nobody talked about this scene until what Melisandre saw came to pass.

Focus on the simple stuffs and maybe you'd enjoy the show.

The writers did a very EXCELLENT job, they gave us the spoiler years ahead and we couldn't see it. And those that didn't see it as well are saying that writers are sack.

D & D plus GRRM are the best jare

Spot on....

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.