Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090287 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
ABSTRUSE:
At the end of Season 7, episode 1, when the wall was brought down by the NK, we saw more than one giant. I'm just surprised the directors didn't avert their minds to this. Despite the many giants, we only saw one in Season 8 Episode 3. I mean can someone explain that part to me?

The rest where at the back covering up the undead tracks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Isomerizm:
Mance Rayder?

Not Mance Rayder.
The guy I'm talking about has 'gorimakpa'. He led the group that killed Olly's parents. He died and became undead at Hardhome.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2019
Which house is the richest in the seven kingdoms

House Lannister or house Tyrell?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2019
meforkene:

Not Mance Rayder.
The guy I'm talking about has 'gorimakpa'. He led the group that killed Olly's parents. He died and became undead at Hardhome.
Yes I saw him too. He is a fang abi na wetin Dem dey call them. They are part of the widlings but another clan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
what happened to Taylor's page ? Lol
u dey mind that girl with her flat ass, we trolled her abt her flat ass, she blocked non followers from commenting on her page, she hides all comments on her page
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
who else noticed this

when the red priestess arrived, she did magic for the swords, it worked fast and that magic was hard, cause they were scattered

wen they asked her to do the magic that was important, the god was forming he cant hear her well

she was even losing faith self, its at the last minute that he responds with the fire

deep

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Which house is the richest in the seven kingdoms

House Lannister or house Tyrell?
was the lannisters but its the tyrell as at wen the tv show began

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
okay , I see the hate now . Let's just agree to disagree grin

You're focusing on me instead of focusing on my points.

My 'hate' is not relevant to the discussion. I am not a character on the show. Address the points, leave me out of it.

You might have noticed I haven't called you a Sansa lover or anything along those lines.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
HanksAnuku:

You don't need to be a fighter to fight.

Case in point

The little girl who Gilly begged to go in the crypts

Davos

Sam

Lyanna

Or even Tyrion at Blackwater

lack of skill does not have to mean lack of endeavour.

Sansa lacks both in abundance
bolded grin

the argument ended there

GAME OVER
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afrosage(f): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
HanksAnuku:

So Sansa's mum is not a fighter? Abi you didn't see Catelyn stark threatening niggas, fighting assassins and slitting throats on this same show.

Stop making excuses bro. Accept her uselessness. Sansa already did.
Are u really these close minded,Sansa is no favourite of mine but u are beginning to sound silly..in this particular episode what would u have had her done?.If it was you with the little or no experience she has in combat,what would u have done?..Stay and increase the body count just so we will know u are brave?.what?,tell me.

I saw where u were saying she shouldn't be compared to Cersie with the crypt ish,that cersie went on her own and also went with someone dat will kill them if they lose..itz called "sacking" for a reason cos their fate will be so horrible after d blackwater war if they lose i.e rape n co. If u gonna say dat sansa was useless in dis episode den Cersie was also useless in dat episode and mind u at some point she even sent her cousin to bring Jeoffery in not minding what it would do to the morale of the soldiers.

For what is worth,this episode was great n will keep u on your toes till the end...I watched GOT revealed and u can't imagine the hardwork,time,resources and creativity these guyz put in this episode and if u think u can have some silly opinion then u should know dat opinion is like an ass and it's meant to be f#cked unless it will miraculously turn tomorrow into another sunday so I can watch episode 4.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afrosage:
[s]Are u really these close minded,Sansa is no favourite of mine but u 're beginning to sound silly..in this particular episode what would u have had her done?.If it was you with the little or no experience she has in combat,what would have done?..Stay n increase the body count just so we will know u 're brave?.what?,tell me.

I saw where u were saying she shouldn't be compared to Cersie with the crypt ish,that cersie went on her own and also went with someone dat will kill them if they loose..itz called "sacking" for a reason cos their fate will be so horrible after d blackwater war if they loose i.e rape n co. If u gonna say dat sansa was useless in dis episode den Cersie was also useless in dat episode and mind u at some point she even sent her cousin to bring Jeoffery in not minding what it would do to the morale of the soldiers.

For what is worth,this episode was great n will keep u on your toes till the end...I watched GOT revealed and u can't imagine the hardwork,time,resources and creativity these guyz put in this episode and if u think u can have some silly opinion then u should know dat opinion is like an ass and it's meant to be f#cked unless it will miraculously turn tomorrow into another sunday so I can watch episode 4[/s].

Come back when you learn to disagree without getting personal.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DP84: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
like ,I don't understand the hate sansa gets here , what was she supposed to do ?common!!!! She's not even a fighter . Even the hound was afraid at some point . And sansa is a lot!!!! Smarter now .
I think you quoted the wrong person but saying Sansa is a lot smarter now is laughable, very laughable!

What makes her smarter, that she believed Cersie wouldn't send her army when Tyrion believed otherwise or because she doesn't like Dany because she fears for the North?

Sansa is still the same character from the beginning. The only difference at this point is that she is in Winterfell where she is regarded.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Afrosage(f): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Come back when you learn to disagree without getting personal.
bullcrap...just answer my question oga...if u were to be Sansa...what would u have done in the battle of Winterfell?...wimp!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
like ,I don't understand the hate sansa gets here , what was she supposed to do ?common!!!! She's not even a fighter . Even the hound was afraid at some point . And sansa is a lot!!!! Smarter now .

Common tell them, I think Sansa should be given a break, she wasn't trained to fight, you think its easy to carry a sword and start fighting? Sansa was trained to be the wife of a king. That's the part she was given in the GOT series. Sansa haters please give it a rest.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
DP84:

I think you quoted the wrong person but saying Sansa is a lot smarter now is laughable, very laughable!

What makes her smarter, that she believed Cersie wouldn't send her army when Tyrion believed otherwise or because she doesn't like Dany because she fears for the North?

Sansa is still the same character from the beginning. The only difference at this point is that she is in Winterfell where she is regarded.

Follow the series properly. Sansa is a lot smarter now, if she wasn't, she would have got herself killed by Queen Cerci
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afrosage:
[s]bullcrap...just answer my question oga...if u were to be Sansa...what would u have done in the battle of Winterfell?...wimp[/s]!

If you're frothing at the mouth because of some random Nairalander's opinion of a fictional character, you may need to re-evaluate your life priorities.

Bro go take a cold shower, and come back when you've cooled down. We can maybe discuss then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
if sansa is the feminism u people are fighting for

then we will pour all the oceans of the world on that small fire

we want women to be strong not cowards, we want them to stand their ground, sansa cant fight but there are ways she could be useful

these are the kind of women we want not a coward

how old is lyanna, how old is arya, how old is sansa? make una no provoke me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
after real women are done fighting

the idiot will be forming lady of the north cheesy cheesy cheesy

isnt drogon hungry for human meat yet?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
LMAO! Fans must always be fans. We get to chose and idolise characters in our belove movies at the expense of other characters even when they're not an antagonist.
Understandably so, I get the trolls, missiles thrown and hate towards Sansa right now.
In the early days of the show, this same Sansa was not excluded from the sharp edges of my verbal-slaughtering as a fan keenly following the show.

Albeit, I am a very forgiving person when you try to turn a new leaf even if you still have some traces of the antecedents you were castigated for.
Unfortunately! Some people (fans in this case) can be very unforgiving and the trepidation, consternation, stupidity that graced your past is reminisce and seen in your present and future actions no matter how you try to be perceived as reasonable.
This is where the talk "First impression matters a lot" was coined out from.

In our belove Sansa's case, the damage has been done already. So I wouldn't overly blame the fans still finding fault from her recent actions and not intelligent enough to forgive her in the late episodes of S07 and all episodes we've seen so far in S08.

With this preliminary statement and as a very objective fan as regards GOT, I am gonna comment on the last episode and do justice to pointing out who the most fvcking coward here is because this COWARD has fully been ignored and at a point showered with some accolades at the expense of a Sansa who has since turned a new leaf.

First and foremost! Sansa involuntarily went to the crypt after been imposed by Arya to do so.
We all know Sansa wasn't built like her sister 'to fight' but still insisted on staying up on the ground watching her people fight the NK.
Arya had to force her to go under the ground for her safety and as the 'Lady of Winterfell' and in so doing, gave her a weapon to protect herself if the need so arises.
My mehn, if you can be objective enough. How dare you tag Sansa as a coward when she didn't just run to the crypt like one very big coward that will be unveiled soon in the course of this discourse but was constrained to do so knowing fully well that she cannot even raise her hands to fight.

Hello fan-boy(girl), Sansa is not a coward. I only found fault in her where she downplayed the moral of the imp (dwarf) Tyrion. But the truth is, that part is very inconsequential as they were in the crypt already and just had to accept fate that there's absolutely nothing they can do in the field of battle.

Away from Sansa, we now move unto Tyrion.
Is Tyrion also a coward??! Hell fvck NO. Describing Tyrion as a coward in today's reality is you likening buhari in same category as a professor of medicine. Two things that can never occurgrin!

In the build-up of the fight against the NK, we all witnessed how Tyrion suggested to assist Ser Davos in his role in the battle but was blatantly told and constrained by Daenerys to go to the crypt and in her words; "a warrior can be replaced, but his intelligence is rare and golden and as such would be needed in the helm of affairs if they indeed come out victorious against the NK".

I bet you, if Tyrion wasn't disadvantaged as regards height, he would have been a competitor with his brother Jaime in the usage of swords.
Tyrion has got the brain and balls to challenge his fears.

Talking about balls. This brings us to the most underrated and protected coward in GOT, Lord varys, the coward that was promised to be exposed.

The round-faced, bald-headed, zombie-like dignified orangutan pussy has got no balls and as evidently so, highlighted his cowardice in his actions in the build-up to the battle, during the battle and let's see how he jumps on the glory after the battle.
This same ball-less old cargo offered no single word in the whole of episode 2. The useless-idiot just sat his fat shït-ass down listening to strategies mapped out by reasonable and complete human beings.

As a character worthy of our attention, unlike Sansa and Tyrion that at a point insisted to assist in the battle but was imposed to go to the crypt. This grossly-inflated dunderhead, Lordvaryx never proposed assisting in anyway. The fat fool was the first to go to the crypt, selected a very nice spot to sit his arse down hiding behind women and children.
Such a coward! Even the words he tried to force outta his disgruntled gullet in his conversation with Tyrion down the crypt bred all shades of cowardice. He told Tyrion they should 'atleast be grateful that they're in the crypt'undecided!
I heard he is a spy-lord and a passuer of information dissemination. What a role very befitting of a ball-less round-headed ghoul.
He should shove his spying prowess into his fat arsegrin!

Be gone Lordvarys! If you should die now, no single soul will notice your existence. But trust the show-runners from now on as they would try so hard to make keeping him alive up until now worth the while.

Wow! This is a lot. So much for game of thrones, elucidating enough and I am confident my message has been passedcheesy!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
They better make cersei's death to be sweet or else, I will swear for them. I have been waiting to see how cersei would die. Right from season one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Yes I saw him too. He is a fang abi na wetin Dem dey call them. They are part of the widlings but another clan.

I fvcking hate "Thenns"

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rubyventures:

Common tell them, I think Sansa should be given a break, she wasn't trained to fight, you think its easy to carry a sword and start fighting? Sansa was trained to be the wife of a king. That's the part she was given in the GOT series. Sansa haters please give it a rest.

Nobody said Sansa was useless solely because she went in the crypt.

We're not looking at that incident in isolation. That was just another instance where Sansa had the chance to show some gumption(and not necessarily act on it).

As usual, she flopped the opportunity. For me, I'm struggling to see a single redeeming feature for that character - she's been proven to be spineless and lacking political savvy again and again.

If Sansa had at least shown intent to be useful in the last episode, then nobody would be piping up.

Lack of skill isn't an excuse for me in a episode that showed several characters running headlong towards certain death.

Sansa on the other hand was sent to the crypt without protest by her younger sister, and then even in the crypt went to hide behind a coffin.

Sansa did this, while the Dragon queen she resented was out there fighting for winterfell - the owner of winterfell was hiding underground anf still making snarky comments about the very woman fighting to protect her.

I'm sorry. Sansa is trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Aystarz:

I fvcking hate "Thenns"
Yes.. Thenns, you got it. I know that is the pronunciation but don't know how to spell it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Uyiii:
LMAO! Fans must always be fans. We get to chose and idolise characters in our belove movies at the expense of other characters even when they're not an antagonist.
Understandably so, I get the trolls, missiles thrown and hate towards Sansa right now.
In the early days of the show, this same Sansa was not excluded from the sharp edges my verbal-slaughtering as a fan keenly following the show.

Albeit, I am a very forgiving person when you try to turn a new leaf even if you still have some traces of the antecedents you were castigated for.
Unfortunately! Some people (fans in this case) can be very unforgiving and the trepidation, consternation, stupidity that graced your past is reminisce and seen in your present and future actions no matter how you try to be perceived as reasonable.

In our belove Sansa's case, the damage has been done already. So I wouldn't overly blame the fans still finding fault from her recent actions and not intelligent enough to forgive her in the late episodes of S07 and all episodes we've seen so far in S08.

With this preliminary statement and as a very objective fan as regards GOT, I am gonna comment on the last episode and do justice to pointing out who the most fvcking coward here is because this COWARD has fully been ignored and at a point showered with some accolades at the expense of a Sansa who has since turned a new leaf.

First and foremost! Sansa involuntarily went to the crypt after been imposed by Arya to do so.
We all know Sansa wasn't built like her sister 'to fight' but still insisted on staying up on the ground watching her people fight the NK.
Arya had to force her to go under the ground for her safety and as the 'Lady of Winterfell' and in so doing, gave her a weapon to protect herself if the need so arises.
My mehn, if you can be objective enough. How dare you tag Sansa as a coward when she didn't just run to the crypt like one very big coward that will be unveiled soon in the course of this discourse but was constrained to do so knowing fully well that she cannot even raise her hands to fight.

Hello fan-boy(girl), Sansa is not a coward. I only found fault in her where she downplayed the moral of the impimp (dwarf) Tyrion. But the truth is, that part is very inconsequential as they were in the crypt already and just had to accept fate that there's absolutely nothing they can do in the field of battle.

Is Tyrion also a coward??! Hell fvck NO. Describing Tyrion as a coward in today's reality you likening buhari in same category as a professor of medicine. Two things that can never occurgrin!

In the build-up of the fight against the NK, we all witnessed how Tyrion suggested to assist Ser Davos in his role in the battle but was blatantly told and constrained by Daenerys to go to the crypt and in her words; "a warrior can be replaced, but his intelligence is rare and golden and as such would be needed in the helm of affairs if they indeed come out victorious against the NK".

I bet you, if Tyrion wasn't disadvantaged as regards height, he would have been a competitor with his brother Jaime in the usage of swords.

Talking about balls. This brings us to the most underrated and protected coward in GOT, Lord varys, the coward that was promised to be exposed.

The round-faced, bald-headed, zombie-like dignified orangutan pussy has got no balls and as evidently so, highlighted his cowardice in his actions in the build-up to the battle, during the battle and let's see how he jumps on the glory after the battle.
This same ball-less old cargo offered no single word in the whole of episode 2. The useless-idiot just sat his fat shït-ass down listening to strategies mapped out by reasonable and complete human beings.

As a character worthy of our attention, unlike Sansa and Tyrion that at a point insisted to assist in the battle but was imposed to go to the crypt. This grossly-inflated dunderhead, Lordvaryx never proposed assisting in anyway. The fat fool was the first to go to the crypt, selected a very nice spot to sit his arse down hiding behind women and children.
Such a coward! Even the words he tried to force outta his disgruntled gullet in his conversation with Tyrion down the crypt bred all shades of cowardice. He told Tyrion they should 'atleast be grateful that they're in the crypt'undecided!
I heard he is a spy-lord and a passuer of information dissemination. What a role very befitting of a ball-less round-headed ghoul.

Be gone Lordvarys! If you should die now, no single soul will notice your existence. But trust the show-runners from now on as they would try so hard to make keeping him alive up until now worth the while.

Wow! This is a lot. So much for game of thrones, elucidating enough and I am confident my message has been passedcheesy!

Everybody who hid inside the crypt except Tyrion is a coward and I’m glad about 60% of them died.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:
if sansa is the feminism u people are fighting for

then we will pour all the oceans of the world on that small fire

we want women to be strong not cowards, we want them to stand their ground, sansa cant fight but there are ways she could be useful

these are the kind of women we want not a coward

how old is lyanna, how old is arya, how old is sansa? make una no provoke me

grin grin
I don't really expect her to fight but she saw what happened to the Dothraki.....went down to the crypts and still had the mouth to throw shots at Queen Dany Bae...someone that lost her dragon, dothraki, numerous unsullied.

She must be a good actress to portray that role.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Uyiii:
In the early days of the show, this same Sansa was not excluded from the sharp edges my verbal-slaughtering as a fan keenly following the show.

Hello fan-boy(girl), Sansa is not a coward. I only found fault in her where she downplayed the moral of the impimp (dwarf) Tyrion. But the truth is, that part is very inconsequential as they were in the crypt already and just had to accept fate that there's absolutely nothing they can do in the field of battle.

Is Tyrion also a coward??! Hell fvck NO. Describing Tyrion as a coward in today's reality you likening buhari in same category as a professor of medicine. Two things that can never occurgrin!

Bruh! Isn't this a bit too much on the one true servant of the Realm? If Varys were a coward, he wouldn't risk his head saving baby Dany and Tyrion, would he? Last time I checked there were different shades and forms of courage ; that the poor man lacks a warrior's kind of courage doesn't make him a coward.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Nobody said Sansa was useless solely because she went in the crypt.

We're not looking at that incident in isolation. That was just another instance where Sansa had the chance to show some gumption(and not necessarily act on it).

As usual, she flopped the opportunity. For me, I'm struggling to see a single redeeming feature for that character - she's been proven to be spineless and lacking political savvy again and again.

If Sansa had at least shown intent to be useful in the last episode, then nobody would be piping up.

Lack of skill isn't an excuse for me in a episode that showed several characters running headlong towards certain death.

Sansa on the other hand was sent to the crypt without protest by her younger sister, and then even in the crypt went to hide behind a coffin.

Sansa did this, while the Dragon queen she resented was out there fighting for winterfell - the owner of winterfell was hiding underground anf still making snarky comments about the very woman fighting to protect her.

I'm sorry. Sansa is trash.

Sansa is not outrightly useless

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by streetdisciple: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Seun:

The book series that this tv show is based on is actually 'A Song Of Ice & Fire' . 'Game Of Thrones' is just the title of the first book in the series.

The TV Series have since deviated from the original work of 'A Song of Ice and Fire'
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
I don't get the hate sha. What was sansa supposed to do ? Run outside and start fighting the dead when she's not even a fighter , were u expecting a moment of foolish bravery from her ? " I can't stay in this crypt , I must fight , I am the lady of the north " lolx . She would have died b4 she stepped out of the crypt. Y'all should leave my sansa please , apart from being naive then, she hasn't done any wrong , and she's a lot wiser now .

I'm not saying she should be fighting and stuff but her hate on Dany is becoming annoying... She was obviously giving a condition to Tyrion ( which is very unnecessary). Her smartness should tell her that if they survived the battle of winterfell there would be little or no allies/armies left to protect the north.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
meforkene:

grin grin
I don't really expect her to fight but she saw what happened to the Dothraki.....went down to the crypts and still had the mouth to throw shots at Queen Dany Bae...someone that lost her dragon, dothraki, numerous unsullied.

She must be a good actress to portray that role.
dany saved winterfell more than sansa would ever do

without dany, they were doomed to fail

sansa has no right to question dany, dany is the reason they are alive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:
who else noticed this

when the red priestess arrived, she did magic for the swords, it worked fast and that magic was hard, cause they were scattered

wen they asked her to do the magic that was important, the god was forming he cant hear her well

she was even losing faith self, its at the last minute that he responds with the fire

deep

Lol It seemed as if the fire god wanted her to cry about it before it answered. And she almost did. In Tyrion's voice : Why are all the gods such vicious cunts? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Uyiii:
In the early days of the show, this same Sansa was not excluded from the sharp edges of my verbal-slaughtering as a fan keenly following the show.

This is really deep. You are just like lady lyanna Mormont. You speak harshly but truly.
Varys is not a warrior, he is not trained to fight same as Sansa and Tyrion.
Remember the battle of castle black, maester aemon was nowhere to be found, so can we call him a coward? A coward is someone who has the ability to do something but decides to shy away from it.
My opinion tho.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.