Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1090372 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by walanter(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eberex:

Remember Arya asked Bran if dragon fire would kill him. Well that was why he stood in front of Damy, in order to answer her question.

He didn't fight John snow because he had a valerian steel, when his main puropse was to get Bran, why waste time on Snow when his armies can?
lol best answer for those looking for how when where she did pass to meet the night king I do have ur answers here
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
geezyk:
Bro I'm not arguing the fact that he's not afraid of fire, his bro burnt him with it, but what we saw in this last episode was not the fear of fire, it was lack of courage and motivation to continue he fight, not the fear of fire.

And BTW I joined GOT right from season 2.
I think the he is scared of fire and also lacked courage to continue that made him stopped fighting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
geezyk:
Bro I'm not arguing the fact that he's not afraid of fire, his bro burnt him with it, but what we saw in this last episode was not the fear of fire, it was lack of courage and motivation to continue he fight, not the fear of fire.

did he start being scared after the fire was lit around the castle or b4

need i remind u, he was at the front line

it was the fire that scared him away

stop the lies biko

he personally walked to the front line

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
geezyk:

no be everybody wen go sch dey graduate
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by chigo5(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:

That's why it is called a movie. It's all fiction.
Now let me ask you this question, what would be your reaction if the night King killed all of them? I bet you u would have a reaction blaming the showrunners.
the guy come die as if na ant im b, upon all this winter is coming story, this season no interest me like last seasons own, for the first time in my got time I Dey fastforward some scenes, especially last episode, night king no sabi fight sef
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Regulars on this thread and their characters on the show.

Cybertext. (greyworm)
Yonce (sansa)
Uyiii (Missandei)
Seun. (jonsnow)
Ksiilib (Tyrion)
Aryasand .(Arya)
Eberex (Theon)
Meforkene (Ser Jorah)
Gman650. (Podrick)
Geezyk (Ser davos)
Endy10 (gendry)
Aystarz (Bran)
Daeylar. (Cersei)
Hanksanuku . (Night King)
Brainzbox . (Jamie)
Buharifanatic (Euron greyjoy)

That guy posting screenshots of viewers on reddit is VARYS. Somebody should cc him.

LMAO! I'm a guy, but I like Missandei sha. A sweet-mesmerizing characterkiss!
Magnifico2000:

Maybe you would prefer Daario Neharris
Our play-boy! Yeh, more like it. But I'm Uyi sha, they should prefer being megrin!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I think the he is scared of fire and also lacked courage to continue that made him stopped fighting.
I won't deny your point, but in the face of a greater adversary, you'll lose your phobia and fight for your dear life, he was literally surrounded by fire, he was never afraid when Beric lits his sword, the only time he was ever afraid when beric lit his sword the first time they fought each other.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
chigo5:
the guy come die as if na ant im b, upon all this winter is coming story, this season no interest me like last seasons own, for the first time in my got time I Dey fastforward some scenes, especially last episode, night king no sabi fight sef
Lol.. that's unusual to hear. I don't normally hear people fastforward scenes they are watching for the first time.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
Uyiii:

LMAO! I'm a guy, but I like Missandei sha. A sweet-mesmerizing characterkiss!

Maybe you would prefer Daario Neharris

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BafanaBafana: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:

stop the lies biko

There was fire almost throughout the battle. Who has time to be scared of fire when faced with death. Not just death but an army of death. He wasn't scared. He simply gave up!

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vacora(m): 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Aystarz:

Bruh! Isn't this a bit too much on the one true servant of the Realm? If Varys were a coward, he wouldn't risk his head saving baby Dany and Tyrion, would he? Last time I checked there were different shades and forms of courage ; that the poor man lacks a warrior's kind of courage doesn't make him a coward.

Isn’t he a eunuch and do Eunuch actually fight wars?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 1:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
BafanaBafana:

There was fire almost throughout the battle. Who has time to be scared of fire when faced with death. Not just death but an army of death. He wasn't scared. He simply gave up!
has he faced them b4

yes or no

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why can't mellisandre (the red priestess) bring back beric back to life? After all they worship the same God.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Cybertext. (greyworm)
Yonce (sansa)
Uyiii (Missandei)
Seun. (jonsnow)
Ksiilib (Tyrion)
Aryasand .(Arya)
Eberex (Theon)
Meforkene (Ser Jorah)
Gman650. (Podrick)
Geezyk (Ser davos)
Endy10 (gendry)
Aystarz (Bran)
Daeylar. (Cersei)
Brainzbox . (Jamie)

That guy posting screenshots of viewers on reddit is VARYS. Somebody should cc him.

Lol... I'll take a 'sullied' Greyworm anyday grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:

stop the lies biko

I personally think you should rewatch he episode and this time with a keen eye, he was at the frontlines, and when they were being overrun by the wights, they had to retreat back to the castle, before the trenches were lit, and soon after the wights took the castle, everyone fighting for their lives, seeing that there no winning for them, he lost hope and hid himself, till the good knight Ser Beric showed him Arya and he regained his courage.

Saying he's afraid of fire, even though he saw Arya and there's fire burning all around him, do you think he'll still go thru the fire to fight for her.

It's just simple logic and reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
I was even thinking varys was gonna die in that crypt. Remember there was a prophesy of him dieing in a foreign land. We all know varys is not from westeros. Or am I wrong?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:
no be everybody wen go sch dey graduate
Baba, less than 3 weeks to graduate, na year 2 I enter, and e sure say I go graduate this one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Cybertext:

Lol... I'll take a 'sullied' Greyworm anyday grin
Hahahahaha.. I was expecting you to say this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Cybertext. (greyworm)
Yonce (sansa)
Uyiii (Missandei)
Seun. (jonsnow)
Ksiilib (Tyrion)
Aryasand .(Arya)
Eberex (Theon)
Meforkene (Ser Jorah)
Gman650. (Podrick)
Geezyk (Ser davos)
Endy10 (gendry)
Aystarz (Bran)
Daeylar. (Cersei)
Brainzbox . (Jamie)

Personally, i think im closer to Bronn or Littlefinger as an amoral hedonist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Why can't mellisandre (the red priestess) bring back beric back to life? After all they worship the same God.
Thw lord of light kept bringing him back for a purpose (To save Arya) and since the purpose has been fulfilled there's no reason bringing him back again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by obyback: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
crixuss:

Stop making excuses for such pathetic writing. How did Arya make it past a legion of dead soldiers and how was a human able to get near the Night King and his squad without them noticing, much less speed jump at him?

No way the Night King could have envisaged Arya's move? Really? LOL. The Night King? A creature who sees the past and everything in the present, and possibly even the future? And yet he couldn't detect someone hiding close by or about to come at him? Ordinary wights have super hearing and heightened senses, let alone their maker.
How did Arya kill walder frey? You guys underate her too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Cybertext. (greyworm)
Yonce (sansa)
Uyiii (Missandei)
Seun. (jonsnow)
Ksiilib (Tyrion)
Aryasand .(Arya)
Eberex (Theon)
Meforkene (Ser Jorah)
Gman650. (Podrick)
Geezyk (Ser davos)
Endy10 (gendry)
Aystarz (Bran)
Daeylar. (Cersei)
Brainzbox . (Jamie)

Its not Only Theon, na Tom and Jerry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Twilights(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
All of you arguing and stuffs... wait a min.what if the episode was just someone's dream just like we see in Nollywood movies* lol cus there is still about 5 more episodes to go!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unlimited22: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Personally, i think im closer to Bronn or Littlefinger as an amoral hedonist.
Bronn it is. Bronn, like you, just wan flex life. Littlefinger is a cold, calculating snake of An SOB.

Also, there's no way Sansa could beat you at your own game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eberex:

So u don't like Theon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
Twilights:
All of you arguing and stuffs... wait a min.what if the episode was just someone's dream just like we see in Nollywood movies* lol cus there is still about 5 more episodes to go!!!
Thank God you said nollywood movies
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
geezyk:

Ser Davos!? Biko I'm like Podrick Payne.

Pls, don't steal my character. I'm the dude with the magic c*ck
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eberex:

grin
He gave me Friendzone juslaidat. cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BafanaBafana: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
So with all the toughness of Arya stark, she still showed she was just a little girl after all. The way she got scared and overwhelmed and had to be pampered and encouraged again.

How did she get to the night king? Bran got into her head and used her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
LMAO! See how fans dey attach themselves to GOT characters.
Make I hold my Daario Naharis strong before them liken me to one wimpish charactergrin!

I spit on Lord-varys ball-less, fat bald-head. Nonsense eunuchgrin!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Cybertext. (greyworm)
Yonce (sansa)
Uyiii (Missandei)
Seun. (jonsnow)
Ksiilib (Tyrion)
Aryasand .(Arya)
Eberex (Theon)
Meforkene (Ser Jorah)
Gman650. (Podrick)
Geezyk (Ser davos)
Endy10 (gendry)
Aystarz (Bran)
Daeylar. (Cersei)
Brainzbox . (Jamie)

grin grin grin Magnifico2000 you're Samwell Tarly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
lekkie073:
went back to watch it and confirmed it... True

Good

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.