Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091839 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
beamtopola:

Are you ok, a dragon that can't even burn a knight King? Those dragons are useless as far as the war is a concern.

It's not just about the dragon, without Danny's army, the north would have fallen. And BTW do you know how many wits those dragons burnt? Without those dragons, the men fighting won't have a little chance of survival.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Psady:
so all that was needed to take out NK was a cutthroat,didn't see that coming when Bran gave it to Arya,aswell telling her she will need it when the time comes.

Game of thrones script writers didn't fail to live up to their reputation of catching their fans off-guard.

I expected Jon to put the night king to the sword.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by simi4me(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Isomerizm:
So, Sansa has been stripped of the right to fight for the North's sovereignty, simply because Dany fought for survival?

Danny fought for the north, without her army, the north would have fallen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thelonewolff:
The night King's use of ice cloud was extraordinary, it made dragon fire look like torch with dead battery, how Jon didn't know this baffles me after all confrontations with him, all hope they had on dragon fire became useless.
Jon and Daernerys owes us an explanation why they didn't swoop on the wights after the trench was lit up.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
they have no army to take the iron throne from cersei...

iron man is a stark and he is dead...#endgame

but they have one ultimate weapon aside from dany's dragon...

sansa stark - she will destroy them all���
#thedarkphoenix

#GOTfans✌️

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JulietteO(f): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
simi4me:

Dany didn't fight for the North. She fought for herself. If Winterfell had fallen to the NW, they'd advance South. She helped them as much as they helped her.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
simi4me:

Was there a pre-signed treaty that, when the war finally passed over, Sansa would hand over the North to her, or would be divested of the right to fight for the North's sovereignty?

It wasn't even as if the war was against the North. It was against the living. The North just happened to be the initial war zone, so consequently, Dany fought for survival, not essentially for the North

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by echibuogwu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Isomerizm:
Was there a pre-signed treaty that, when the war finally passed over, Sansa would hand over the North to her, or would be divested of the right to fight for the North's sovereignty?

It wasn't even as if the war was against the North. It was against the living. The North just happened to be the initial war zone, so consequently, Dany fought for survival, not essentially for the North
**** If she really wanted survival she would have gone back to Esos and chill, she sacrificed her whole men for the north ****

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by isaiah9(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
crixuss:

Don't you guys think? Like seriously though? Everything seems to be either white or black for you guys. It's as if your reasoning lacks nuance. How does my comment equate to hating women? I rightly said "warped feminism" which implies that I am referring to a version of feminism that's been inverted and turned into something that doesn't mirror what true feminism is.

I have no issues with women winning battles or being portrayed as powerful, but men shouldn't be relegated to being portrayed as weak and useless for this to happen.

gbam

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bamangar: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
But wait ooo, Who is the most powerful ruler of the North? is it Sansa the lady of winterfel or Jon Snow warden of the North?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Daeylar:

What the hell grin grin
Just saw this now grin

Why am I cersei? grin

I want to be Arya.
She is my best character on the show.

Edit: Daenarys isn't taken. So I'll take her.
Our names even start alike. wink

Well.. I felt cersei would suit you because u have her kind of beauty maybe not as vicious as her.

But forgive me, are u as pretty as Dany?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sansa na very foolish girl o.. was going back to season 1 and 2 and I don't even know what to call her characters anymore.

Maybe she was a kid now but Arya was also a kid and not stupid like that.

There was a time Jeoffrey asked Ser meryn to torture and naked her for Robb's crime in the throne room.
Only for Tyrion to interfere and released her from her purnishment. Then she was asked if she wants to put an end to the whole purnishment. You know what the stupid Sansa said? I am loyal to king joffrey, my one true love. Can u imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
I heard joffrey died a virgin. That stupid cunt
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Endy10:

I get laid! Whoop!
U got laid by aryasand.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
JulietteO:

Dany didn't fight for the North. She fought for herself. If Winterfell had fallen to the NW, they'd advance South. She helped them as much as they helped her.

She fought for the North and there is no way you can sugar coat it.. Without her, all the famous house in the North would have been wiped out.. She had the option of acting like Cercei and allow the north fight their war themselves.. And wait for the NK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Regulars on this thread and their characters on the show.

Cybertext. (greyworm)
Yonce (sansa)
Uyiii (Missandei)
Seun. (jonsnow)
Ksiilib (Tyrion)
Aryasand .(Arya)
Eberex (Theon)
Meforkene (Ser Jorah)
Gman650. (Podrick)
Geezyk (Ser davos)
Endy10 (gendry)
Aystarz (Bran)
Daeylar. (Cersei)
Hanksanuku . (Night King)
Brainzbox . (Jamie)
Buharifanatic (Euron greyjoy)

That guy posting screenshots of viewers on reddit is VARYS. Somebody should cc him.

Lmfao grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
bamangar:
But wait ooo, Who is the most powerful ruler of the North? is it Sansa the lady of winterfel or Jon Snow warden of the North?

It should have been Snow.. But dude ain't interested in titles..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Daeylar:

What the hell grin grin
Just saw this now grin

Why am I cersei? grin

I want to be Arya.
She is my best character on the show.

Edit: Daenarys isn't taken. So I'll take her.
Our names even start alike. wink

I wanna be Cersei. She's hands down my best character.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by echibuogwu(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Honestly to me Sansa is the most stupid character in this episode, after her then Sam, you witnessed how the full Dothraki troop was killed in seconds and when you got to the crypt all she could think of is loyalty, she couldn’t even think of what they can do to help, she was beefing the one woman whose impact had great role in the victory. She was useless in the battle field and useless in the crypt. And as for Sam, that dude was busy crying on the battle field after causing the death of an innocent man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
The baratheons would have taken the iron Throne from jeoffrey if they hadn't allowed the devil to come in their middle. Sometimes we need to seallosour pride in order to achieve something in life.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
echibuogwu:
bro shut up ur mouth and stop spitting rubbish. If she really wanted survival she would have gone back to Esos and chill, she sacrificed her whole men for the north and u are here spitting rubbish. Sometimes I wonder if some of u guys watch this film with brain sef.
K.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Isomerizm:
K.
U are wicked. Upon everything d person wrote u only said k.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buharifanatic:
who else noticed this

when the red priestess arrived, she did magic for the swords, it worked fast and that magic was hard, cause they were scattered

wen they asked her to do the magic that was important, the god was forming he cant hear her well

she was even losing faith self, its at the last minute that he responds with the fire

deep
To understand what really happened here, we all have to go back to the very First Law of Thermodynamics which states that --- Energy can never be created nor destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another.

Turns out even the Lord of light is subject to this Law. To create fire, oga Lord has to convert energy he already has into fire. It is from this same energy bank he has been converting & wasting all these years to ressurect Berric.

When Mellisandre came, the Lord of light still had some considerable energy left to convert into fire. This is why oga Lord decided to show-off by individually lighting up the swords of each Dothraki, when the sensible option would have been to light up the sword of only the first Dothraki and allow Domino effect to set-off a chain reaction that would lightup the rest swords the moment the Dothrakis bring their swords a little bit closer to each other.

This unnecessary show-off & waste of vital energy is why when moments later Mellisandre grabbed a thick log of wood in the trench whose surface area was partially coated in snow dust & started screaming " alexio oh no!! e no gree catch!!! " , the Lord of light knew kasala don burst!!

Snow is basically water. To lit up wood sprinkled with snow in a snowy condition, the lord of light knows he has to generate enough heat Energy to first evaporate water content from the wood & surrounding atmosphere. An energy he was now running low on, but foolishly wasted on things of the flesh like --- the Dothrakis, and russurecting Berric...... 19 ffucking times.

If you notice, all the arrows that struck the woods all quenched because they just weren't packing enough heat to light up a wet wood, in a snowy atmosphere for that matter. Snow is basically water.

The Night King understands the Law of Thermodynamics. Why do you think he covered Jon & Dany in a cloud of snow dust? It wasn't just to reduce visibility, it was also to cool down the intensity of dragon fire. That guy just keeps impressing me. First it was his understanding of the Archimedes spiral, now Thermodynamics. This is why he was immune to dragon fire because that genius knows a mere spittle of dragon fire cannot just melt 1000years of accumulated snow in an instant.. Damn!!!!

Back to dumb Lord of Light.. This Nigga was running so low on energy to convert into fire that's why even when his priestess kept screaming "alexio oh no!! e no gree catch!!!" it took him scrapping the bottom of the barrel to produce light. The Lord of light had to close his eyes, tighten his fist so hard he farted before he could produce light.

And someone also asked why the Lord of light didn't ressurect Berric. You have your answer. The Lord of light was completely finished. No more energy. When Berric begged for the 20th ressurection, the Lord of light simply shook his head and said , "Not today.".

The Lord of light's tragic end was a result of his wastefulness. Something that could have been avoided had he payed attention to his engineering classes. To be a successful god, you have to be intelligent too.

Even almighty Thanos had to bend his head down to read, that's why he was able to use Differential Calculus to explain the concept of change & a finite universe with a finite energy source to his daughter, Gamora, in #Avengers infinity war#..

The Lord of Light should be reincarnated as a small god in the surburbs of Osodi or Ajegunle so he can spend the rest of his life on ewa agoyin & schnapp while he reminisces on the good ol days.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
If Sam had gone down to the crypt to hide we would call him coward. He decided to stay in the battle line and yet we still called him coward.

Please what do we want exactly?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JulietteO(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Frankiss44:

She fought for the North and there is no way you can sugar coat it.. Without her, all the famous house in the North would have been wiped out.. She had the option of acting like Cercei and allow the north fight their war themselves.. And wait for the NK
They'd be wiped out alright and winterfell would have fallen, the army of the dead would have increased by the thousands, if not millions and would have taken on her army five to one. As someone said, Dany fought for survival. Good evening
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eberex:

No problem, i accept.

But in my own case, i still have my cock intact. grin grin grin grin

LMAO grin grin

All or nothing. grin grin
Theon functioned well without his grin grin
You'll be fine. Just embrace your role so our deal would work. LOL!!! grin grin

So NL changes cock to rooster. sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Daeylar(f): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yonce:

I wanna be Cersei. She's hands down my best character.

Really? With the way you defend sansa, thought she would be the one.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

All or nothing. grin grin
Theon functioned well without his grin grin
You'll be fine. Just embrace your role so our deal would work. LOL!!! grin grin

So NL changes cock to rooster. sad
Hahahahaha this is very funny. So have u accepted to be cersei?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
This lady figured out the issues with the battle plan before the episode aired. "The first rule of defending a castle is to stay inside the castle"

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Regulars on this thread and their characters on the show.

Cybertext. (greyworm)
Yonce (sansa)
Uyiii (Missandei)
Seun. (jonsnow)
Ksiilib (Tyrion)
Aryasand .(Arya)
Eberex (Theon)
Meforkene (Ser Jorah)
Gman650. (Podrick)
Geezyk (Ser davos)
Endy10 (gendry)
Aystarz (Bran)
Daeylar. (Cersei)
Hanksanuku . (Night King)
Brainzbox . (Jamie)
Buharifanatic (Euron greyjoy)

That guy posting screenshots of viewers on reddit is VARYS. Somebody should cc him.
Do you mean season 8 Tyrion? I hope not.

Cos except he redeems himself within the remaining three episodes, I might just take Hodor instead.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
geezyk:
Do this at your own peril.
grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
trustbaba:

[s]upon all the hate Sansa (Sophie tuner) doesn't give a f*uk... those who give a f*uk... are deprived of common Sense like u.... And if u ask him/her to write Sansa line of acting he give u pooooo.... pls ur the useless fellow saying useless things... truly a mad man sees what he sees[/s]

I have zero issues with Sophie Turner.

Dude go and smoke weed or take a cold shower whatever. Just cool your hot head grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.