Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1095414 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akinya17: 1:41pm On May 05, 2019
No theories for episode 4 ? I just finished rewatching episode 2, and I had a good laugh as I remembered all the theories we made. Some of us were so sure Grey worm and Millesandre were going to die in episode 3 because of the kiss they shared just before the battle. grin
Who remembers Jenny's Song? I cried so hard thinking all the actors present when Podrick sang would die. grin
I never dreamt Edd would die, rather I was so scared for Samuel Tarly. I never thought Jorah would die too. I was waiting for Lord Varys to die instead
I was so scared one of the dragons would die. What about those that said the red witch would come with an army? grin And some of us were expecting Cersie to send an army to fight the north after they defeat Night King.
Most of us didn't think anyone would come out alive from the crypts. The greatest surprise were the Dotraki blood riders. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PaulAris: 1:42pm On May 05, 2019
shogz89:
it won't have ended draw if it was a real fight. Re-watch the fight, brienne knocked her down and paused thinking she had hurt Arya.. Brienne would have put her to the sword immediately she knocked Arya down if it were a real fight. grin grin
Lol
Are you really debating this?
Here;
https://screenrant.com/swordfighters-strongest-best-fighters-game-of-thrones-ranked/
Enjoy..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2019
MyGeneration:

Jamie is a good man.

Who else discovered that John Snow father Rhaegar Targarean saved John snows mother from so much misery. king Robert Barratheon was a terrible husband. Imagine if he had married Lyana stark. Just imagine Lyanna going through what Cersei went through in season 1.

A LovePeddler monger, drunk and a degenerate all in one person Robert Barrathon.

Nah! Robert did all of that cos of the love he bore Lyanna. Robert would have treated Lyanna very well. He even loved her in death till the point where he mentions her name when he's bedding Cersei.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 1:50pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:

Which good fighter did Jorah Mormont defeat in that movie?
lol.. They will tell you khak drogo's blood rider.. Not knowing the rider would have sliced him to pieces of he was on Armour.. I doubt if jorah would have defeated tormund or thenns this are ferocious fighters..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
echibuogwu:
seriously Arya, Brienne would underestimate her and Arya is faster and more skillful than her. Even when her sword was knocked out of her hand she was still able to use the dagger very well.
and if there was no dagger to hold?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 1:57pm On May 05, 2019
PaulAris:

Lol
Are you really debating this?
Here;
https://screenrant.com/swordfighters-strongest-best-fighters-game-of-thrones-ranked/
Enjoy..
grin grin according to your link I am right. Brienne is better than Arya lol.. Did you read through the link.. The link you just shared agree with what I have said... How will Arya defeat brienne that should have been knighted ten times over grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2019
J2381:
thats before a white walker killed a nights watch ranger.

Yeah, I slept on that
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ChristineC: 1:59pm On May 05, 2019
Ser Barristan was lauded as being the man with the most victories in single combat alive. That should count for something undecided

Daario Naharis also said during his time in the fighting pits (like the metamorphosis of Spartacus cool), he learned to fight like a Westerosi Knight, a Dothraki screamer, an Unsullied, on and on and on... that should mean some serious skill too grin it's worth noting that Oberyn Martell was a graduate of this Second Sons group domiciled in Essos.

These should be the best fighters GoT has to offer.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2019
Vivipop:
Yeah that's right. I always had this hunch that blackfish could still be alive. The way the soldier reported that he died while fighting after Edmurd Tully commanded them to tie him up and deliver him to Jamie. I won't be surprised if he is still alive.

Me too grin grin But isn't it too late for us to see the mighty Blackfish again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LoRdCaT(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2019
losprince:

This is not GRRM's show
Seriously? Whose novel is the show based on? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LoRdCaT(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:
The ending of folks like Ramsay Bolton, Joffrey and Lord Fred still dey give me hope. grin
The mountain will certainly die, but the hound may die too.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PaulAris: 2:40pm On May 05, 2019
shogz89:
grin grin according to your link I am right. Brienne is better than Arya lol.. Did you read through the link.. The link you just shared agree with what I have said... How will Arya defeat brienne that should have been knighted ten times over grin grin
Good, now compare that to this:
https://www.gq.com/story/game-of-thrones-best-fighters-ranked
I'm sure I do not need to tell you the former is the Book and this, the series.
Enjoy... yet again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 2:45pm On May 05, 2019
PaulAris:

Good, now compare that to this:
https://www.gq.com/story/game-of-thrones-best-fighters-ranked
I'm sure I do not need to tell you the former is the Book and this, the series.
Enjoy... yet again.
guy you are very funny you know.. You put up one link and that show brienne is better and put up another that says Arya is better in the whole westeros.. So to you which of the two links are you picking as the ultimate. grin can you add sword of the morning to it too.. Sine Arya too is better than him grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Adek15(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2019
LoRdCaT:
We actually didn't see Oberyn fight with a sword, he fought the mountain with a spear and his ego killed him.

I don't think Jon is that good, he is always beating people he has an unfair advantage over. He always needs help when he meets his mate.

Jamie with two hands is the best for me.
Jamie with both hands couldn't even defeat Ned stark
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 2:53pm On May 05, 2019
shogz89:
lol.. They will tell you khak drogo's blood rider.. Not knowing the rider would have sliced him to pieces of he was on Armour.. I doubt if jorah would have defeated tormund or thenns this are ferocious fighters..
Lol, Jorah and Arya can't best Brienne, not even "The Mountain" can grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 2:56pm On May 05, 2019
LoRdCaT:
The mountain will certainly die, but the hound may die too.
Sure, the mountain don't have any reason to survive that movie. As for the hound, maybe.

I have this feeling that Dotraki's blood riders did not die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 3:01pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:

tell them bro

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PaulAris: 3:06pm On May 05, 2019
shogz89:
guy you are very funny you know.. You put up one link and that show brienne is better and put up another that says Arya is better in the whole westeros.. So to you which of the two links are you picking as the ultimate. grin can you add sword of the morning to it too.. Sine Arya too is better than him grin grin
tongue
I gave you a link showing the ranks of the best fighters. The first link speaks of the Book and the second, of the Series.
And since its the Series you guys was referring to, its only right to say justice is done.
You jumped into concusions too fast yunno.
What was you thinking, that I put up a wrong link? Lol
Cheers anyways!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2019
Want to use this medium to tell all Warrior tv series fans that there is a dedicated thread for the show..

You're all welcome to Chinatown

Link.

https://www.nairaland.com/5166695/warrior-discussion-thread-beware-spoilers#78117310

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by shogz89: 4:12pm On May 05, 2019
PaulAris:

tongue
I gave you a link showing the ranks of the best fighters. The first link speaks of the Book and the second, of the Series.
And since its the Series you guys was referring to, its only right to say justice is done.
You jumped into concusions too fast yunno.
What was you thinking, that I put up a wrong link? Lol
Cheers anyways!
hahaha funny you... So in the series Arthur Dayne(sword of the morning) doesn't have a place in the top ten, abi he isn't in your own series grin grin grin any list you bring both show and book that doesn't include Arthur Dayne in top 3 my brother dont bring on nairaland... tongue tongue abi you want to dispute it? You aren't that clever bro grin

.. Let's play the game of links... Arya is not even in top ten in this link.. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-10-greatest-warriors-876697 tongue tongue and Brian is number one.. Arthur Dayne is also their tongue tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
GMan650:

Nah! Robert did all of that cos of the love he bore Lyanna. Robert would have treated Lyanna very well. He even loved her in death till the point where he mentions her name when he's bedding Cersei.

I don't think Robert loved Lyanna. He was just infatuated with her beauty, he'd still have bedded whòres on the regular if he married her.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Seriously? Whose novel is the show based on? undecided
Jesus fvcking Christ! Do you just argue for the sake of arguing? The show have run out of book material to base on! GRRM no longer writes for the the show neither does he make any inputs now. The show runners have to come up with their own materials to advance the show now.

GRRM hands are off the show as at now, D&.D has full creative authority and don't have to comply to GRRM ideals.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:45pm On May 05, 2019
Pls can someone mention me when the link for episode 4 is out this night. Before I start seeing spoilers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by PaulAris: 4:51pm On May 05, 2019
shogz89:
hahaha funny you... So in the series Arthur Dayne(sword of the morning) doesn't have a place in the top ten, abi he isn't in your own series grin grin grin any list you bring both show and book that doesn't include Arthur Dayne in top 3 my brother dont bring on nairaland... tongue tongue abi you want to dispute it? You aren't that clever bro grin

.. Let's play the game of links... Arya is not even in top ten in this link.. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-thrones-10-greatest-warriors-876697 tongue tongue and Brian is number one.. Arthur Dayne is also their tongue tongue
Tell you the truth, I actually gave you a task, needed the summary.
I only skimmed through those links, don't mind me, was just too lazy to read through so I gave you.
But hey, those links are references in Wikipedia. So yh, it was recommended.

I'm done with this, both yours or the links I gave are opinions, of humans! So they can never be the same.

[At Bold]; Well, if you say so.
Cheers! tongue

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:52pm On May 05, 2019
losprince:
Jesus fvcking Christ! Do you just argue for the sake of arguing? The show have run out of book material to base on! GRRM no longer writes for the the show neither does he make any inputs now. The show runners have to come up with their own materials to advance the show now.

GRRM hands are off the show as at now, D&grin has full creative authority and don't have to comply to GRRM ideals.
I beg to differ on this one. GRRM hands are not completely off the show. Please don't misinform the public.
Check all the end credits and even the beginning, you would see them write GRRM as one of the co-executive Producers, you may wish to confirm that. As a matter of fact GRRM already told the showrunners how it is gonna end. The showrunners decided to tailor their scripts to meet the end which he termed "bitter-sweet".

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:56pm On May 05, 2019
IamD18:

Brienne is overrated jare.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
Is it true episode 4 has been leaked?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
#GOT fact
Do you know that King Robert Baratheon and Tyrion Lannister never had any speaking line through out the show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
crixuss:

Yes, it just leaked minutes ago.
Somebody posted the link just now. But it has been removed immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.