Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091725 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2019
Locked the topic since the Episode 4 is set to air in less than 12 hours. Mail the supermods if you object to this action.

If you want to see the leaks, please visit this thread I just created: https://www.nairaland.com/5171020/game-thrones-spoiler-leak-thread.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Virus99: 4:29am On May 06, 2019
Seun:
Locked the topic since the Episode 4 is set to air in less than 12 hours. Mail the supermods if you object to this action.

If you want to see the leaks, please visit this thread I just created: https://www.nairaland.com/5171020/game-thrones-spoiler-leak-thread.

So you opened the thread after you have watched it... undecided
Shioor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by confistified(m): 4:33am On May 06, 2019
First to download this tine cheesy grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by marylandcakes: 4:48am On May 06, 2019
Cerci is a first class mean bitch. sad

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by marylandcakes: 4:52am On May 06, 2019
Did she just pass off Jamie’s baby? Whao!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babalonshee(m): 4:52am On May 06, 2019
Seun seun seun how many time did I call you locked the thread as you never watch am abiiiii cum open when u watch finish now u made me miss some spoiler ( I love spoiler)

no let me vex ooooo if I vex now I won't eat for 3days .....me go watch later in d day as no data to download jareeee tongue
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babalonshee(m): 4:53am On May 06, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 4:54am On May 06, 2019
This is totally irrelevant, but how the hell is Lyanna Mormont's body still available? I saw her become a walker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by marylandcakes: 4:55am On May 06, 2019
babalonshee:
[color=#000099][/color]Seun seun seun how many time did I call you locked the thread as you never watch am abiiiii cum open when u watch finish now u made me miss some spoiler ( I love spoiler)

no let me vex ooooo if I vex now I won't eat for 3days .....me go watch later in d day as no data to download jareeee tongue

King Seun is behaving like queen Cercei grin grin don’t mind him, too much power corrupts.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by marylandcakes: 4:58am On May 06, 2019
Okay ooh!,, I’m going to bed now, let me go an cry in my sleep. cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 4:59am On May 06, 2019
GOT will not kill me o
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 4:59am On May 06, 2019
marylandcakes:

King Seun is behaving like queen Cercei grin grin don’t mind him, too much power corrupts.
hahahha got that right
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 5:01am On May 06, 2019
confistified:
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 5:07am On May 06, 2019
Jon should have at least said a better goodbye to Ghost.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funjosh(m): 5:10am On May 06, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by azeezboi(m): 5:16am On May 06, 2019
confistified:

please send the link
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by agrovick(m): 5:19am On May 06, 2019
This Varys sef, why should I show compassion when I'm fighting someone who only plays dirty

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 5:33am On May 06, 2019
chai! my missandei ! what a waste! I mean how can they just waste a beauty like that undecided

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:33am On May 06, 2019
Isomerizm:

He didn't even make a little bit of effort to pet him one last time. cry

I think Dany has a traitor in her camp. . . .how else would Cersei and Euron know she was headed for Dragonstone and ambush her so flawlessly.

Also Euron should be wary of Cersei's baby paternity. How would Tyrion know his sister is pregnant when they haven't been in contact for years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:34am On May 06, 2019
Isomerizm:

I thought so too after all That wolf has been Loyal to him since S1. Stupid Jon!

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:37am On May 06, 2019
Yonce:

[/b]I think Dany has a traitor in her camp. . . .how else would Cersei and Euron know she was headed for Dragonstone and ambush her so flawlessly.[b]

Also Euron should be wary of Cersei's baby paternity. How would Tyrion know his sister is pregnant when they haven't been in contact for years.

Let's not forget Cersie is her father's daughter, she is very Calculative although i'm not ruling out a traitor being in Dany's camp too sha.
Tyrion got to know about the baby when they all went to king's Landing to show Cersie proof about the Undead.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 5:37am On May 06, 2019
AryaSand:

I thought so too after all That wolf has been Loyal to him since S1. Stupid Jon!
He has always known nothing.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 5:40am On May 06, 2019
Yonce:

I think Dany has a traitor in her camp. . . .how else would Cersei and Euron know she was headed for Dragonstone and ambush her so flawlessly.

It cuts two ways. Cersie would either say, Tyrion knows her best, and can guess correctly when she has taken in, or just say, fùck you, to Euron.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Isomerizm(m): 5:42am On May 06, 2019
bond77:
chai! my missandei ! what a waste! I mean how can they just waste a beauty like that undecided
Beauty without brain. undecided She knew she was legit gonna die on that terrace. She couldn't pull Cersie down with her, when she came close. undecided Some kamikaze stuff.

5 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:42am On May 06, 2019
Isomerizm:
He has always known nothing.

I tell you. The way he is annoying me Ehen! All these stark men sef
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:48am On May 06, 2019
AryaSand:

Let's not forget Cersie is her father's daughter, she is very Calculative although i'm not ruling out a traitor being in Dany's camp too sha.
Tyrion got to know about the baby when they all went to king's Landing to show Cersie proof about the Undead.

Yes that's the point. Euron wasn't steaming up Cersei's sheets back then.
And Tyrion hasn't spoken with Cersei since then so how would he know?

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Yonce(f): 5:50am On May 06, 2019
Isomerizm:
It cuts two ways. Cersie would either say, Tyrion knows her best, and can guess correctly when she has taken in, or just say, fùck you, to Euron.

Probably the latter.

I can't believe that Sansa announced the best kept secret in Westeros to the whole world seconds after learning about it.
She must really hate Dany grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by newsheriffintown: 5:50am On May 06, 2019
You see the life eh if you help person and he reach there turn to help you ,you go just dey on there mercy .

See as everybody dey do guy for Queen DANY ,
Because of the north wahala you lose your dragon ,you lose your favorite and belove fighter jorah,you lose your great unsullied army ,you lose 50,000+ blood riders ,you lose your crown ,small children like sansa and Aryra they take you play and exchange word with you ,now everybody dey look you like person who need favour .

The greatest mistake Queen Dany made was going up north without first taking the iron throne because if she had done that ,she wouldn't have been in this mess she found her self now .

No Army
No three dragon
No blood riders
No favorite girlfriend missandei
No jorah
No uncontested claim to the throne
Your allies are gone

All gone for nothing ,even the war she help fought she wasnt regarded as the HERO ,Now they want to turn you to a desperate person.

Sometimes its better you solve your own problem (which is taking the throne )before helping others

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:07am On May 06, 2019
newsheriffintown:
You see the life eh if you help person and he reach there turn to help you ,you go just dey on there mercy .

See as everybody dey do guy for Queen DANY ,
Because of the north wahala you lose your dragon ,you lose your favorite and belove fighter jorah,you lose your great unsullied army ,you lose 50,000+ blood riders ,you lose your crown ,small children like sansa and Aryra they take you play and exchange word with you ,now everybody dey look you like person who need favour .

The greatest mistake Queen Dany made was going up north without first taking the iron throne because if she had done that ,she wouldn't have been in this mess she found her self now .

No Army
No three dragon
No blood riders
No favorite girlfriend missandei
No jorah
No uncontested claim to the throne
Your allies are gone

All gone for nothing ,even the war she help fought she wasnt regarded as the HERO ,Now they want to turn you to a desperate person.

Sometimes its better you solve your own problem (which is taking the throne )before helping others

1million likes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.