Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1094392 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Where she told him not to tell anyone got me really mad. At that point, if I were Jon, I would've deduced she loved the throne more than him. She wants to rule by any means possible. Indeed, power intoxicates. I was happy he didn't make that promise, so, didn't have to keep it. She bleeped up! And if she dies, no tears from me.

Cercei's death is guaranteed. The GOT way!

No tears from me too bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by bond77(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2019
Tormund Giantsbane: I saw him riding that thing.

ser Davos: we all did.

Tormund Giantsbane: No No. I saw him riding that thing.

ser Davos( gives up): That's right, you did .

Tormund Giantsbane: I did .

wildling things..
tormund issa comic relief aswear cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2019
BRAINZBox:
This G.O.T should end abeg. Me, I am tired of the back and forths...

I couldn't even comments since, cos I am like WTF did I just watch ?

Its as if this episode was "operation display your worst side". Either a character is not smart or cruel....

Thinking how I used to like the Starks..... Turns out they are just "typical northmen"... Very unwelcoming..

Danny own, I can't even say. Rest you nor gree, share throne you nor gree.... Its as if she takes advice and does the opposite....

I just prefer my heartbroken giantsbane approach.... Leave these people and their foolish politics... And go flex your "free folkishness" in the true north...

Imagine Ser Brienne, picking a one handed man over someone who drinks giants milk.... These southerners are really strange.... grin

Olorun..... Leaving a giant's dicck to that one handed MF
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:14pm On May 06, 2019
Isomerizm:
I didn't read about Qhorin, or people's views of him.

In the end, it still all boils to popular and individuated opinions. Or what history records. The way everyone, bar Howland Reed and Bran, believes Ned beat Dayne, and draws conclusion from this popular lie, that Ned was better than Dayne. The same way posterity of Westeros will believe Gregor was a more skillful fighter than Oberyn.
well, riddle me this then, qhorin sold a fight to jon (we know he knows nothing but hell does he know how to use a long sword) but even with that decision and ghost savaging him to help Jon, Jon still had to fight for his life while at riverrun a Jamie chained to the stocks was almost pissing his pants when greywind bared his fangs at him, while this is not an assessment of his fighting abilities, do you think Jamie could continue a fight with Robb if greywind was chewing him up?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 8:15pm On May 06, 2019
Even if dany doesn’t get to sit on that throne , I don’t want any man (male) sitting on the iron throne .

I’d prefer cercei defeat them and remain queen rather than some fat headed bastards killing danny and a man sitting on the throne .

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:15pm On May 06, 2019
GMan650:

You're fuucckung wrong.

Bronn is one person that have evaded death by removing himself from the current drama
I feel Ser Bronn is too selfish and covetous. How can u be Lord of Riverrun or The rich just pike that. You are just a cutthroat and that's all.
That guy should die abeg
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2019
trustbaba:

Actually if u watch the explanation of ep1 by D & D, they said Jon and arya are the two most important characters on the show..... It tells a lot... wink

Olorun... as in God.. They are the most important characters for me
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 8:18pm On May 06, 2019
GMan650:

Lmao... You know nothing(in Ygritte's voice). Everyone is dead if not for Jon.. Who would assemble all those that fought NK? Pls, don't make me angry this night

Night King cannot cross the wall without a dragon.

Who facilitated the moronic plan that gave Night King a dragon?

Your guess is as good as mine cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 8:22pm On May 06, 2019
Yonce:

Podrick is a nice guy, yet he smirked his way to a thrèesome.
An icon with a great voice and the magic stick.

grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by afolwalex20(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Even if dany doesn’t get to sit on that throne , I don’t want any man (male) sitting on the iron throne .

I’d prefer cercei defeat them and remain queen rather than some fat headed bastards killing danny and a man sitting on the throne .

You have issues with men ruling?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2019
Yonce:

Not to be too critical but show-wise, how exactly has Jon proven to have a song of ice and fire??
This man's birth caused the biggest power shift in Westeros in 3000 years so apparently he's somewhat special, but how special?
I haven't seen anything special he's done since he assumed all these power positions thrust forcefully on him.

Ned raised him in the North where loyalty is KEY. That's what he knows, Jon respects Ned more than anyone.

You're looking for specialty? What's special about Robert, Joffrey and Tommen?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
more like what arya did to Gentry, I like been in control
okay add me to that phucking list then grin

and as the top ten too cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2019
So you mean this dude will die on the sea
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I feel Ser Bronn is too selfish and covetous. How can u be Lord of Riverrun or The rich just pike that. You are just a cutthroat and that's all.
That guy should die abeg

So you prefer him killing Tyrion and Jamie?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 8:39pm On May 06, 2019
GOT fans in the house. Please, are Danny's eyes green?

I'm beginning to have the feelings that Danny will run mad over the throne because of her obsession, try to do something stupid because of the fact that Jon is a Targaryen, and might get killed by Arya.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

That guy should die abeg

He's done a lot... I love Ser Bronn oooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2019
Isomerizm:
I didn't read about Qhorin, or people's views of him.

In the end, it still all boils to popular and individuated opinions. Or what history records. The way everyone, bar Howland Reed and Bran, believes Ned beat Dayne, and draws conclusion from this popular lie, that Ned was better than Dayne. The same way posterity of Westeros will believe Gregor was a more skillful fighter than Oberyn.
there were 7 kingdom legends and there were nightswatch and wildling legends, they exist independently and interdependently of each other, the trick is to source opinions or POViews of those with knowledge of both legend factions
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2019
HanksAnuku:

Bran, facilitated it. NK marked Bran long ago

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by veekid(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2019
Arya used Gendry for sëx, but y’all would only see Jaime and Brienne.

Selective outrage ok.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2019
GMan650:

Four bottles of Goldberg for you baba

Twale baba...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 8:50pm On May 06, 2019
This episode riled up so many emotions in my tender heart. This particular episode mirrors the happenings in this life. I can't help but feel pity for Danny. After all she went through, after all the sacrifices right from inception, everything she has ever worked for is just at the brink of collapse, all because she fell in love. Love is truly the death of duty and focus.
When she tearfully begged Jon not to tell his secret, to make Bran and Sam swear an oath of secrecy,while most people saw a desperate woman hungry for power, I saw fear, I saw despair, I saw a very frightened and broken woman, who is staring at her many years of hard work and sacrifices disappear for nothing.... Poor Danny. I hope that their love conquers this cruel fate.

Varys! You are a person of no shame. You deserve to die one thousand and a half times. That Realm you claim you are only loyal to will devour you. I only have to watch and savour the moment. Mkpi! .

Sanza Sanza! I was among the few people that saw through your overnight purported wisdom. You have always been an over pampered little shiiit, an unwise little bird, a stupid girl that refuse to learn. Now you added unfounded jealousy to your unattractive qualities? Way to go girl. I have given up on you a very long time, keep on being stupid and jealous.

Cerci! I hope you beg for death and never see it come. I hope you meet your destruction in the worst possible way. I hope you die for a very lonnng time, nothing will give me a greater joy than that. Vicious rabbid bitccvjh like you. Excuse my French please.

Sam has knocked Gilly up, now I get her puffy cheeks!
Jaimie and Brienne, eeewww..It felt like watching two men. Tormund would have done better..
Missandei, poor girl, even poorer Grey worm, so much for seeing Narth one more time. Didn't really get why her last word was Dracarys. Was she talking to the dragon or dragon queen? Anyways, we will miss you.

I believe Cercie and Euron are playing a deadly game with each other. They both would like to kill the other after getting what they desire. I hope they don't get that pleasure...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 8:51pm On May 06, 2019
FunTonic:
Euron is already a dead man.
It's either he will be roasted by a dragon which is likely to be so , since he killed one, or Cercei will have him killed after she might have won the war.

Whichever way, Euron is a dead man walking.

In the ending part of this last episode, you'll see where Euron shot the dragon, some seconds later, he was looking scary and shocked that the dragon didn't die.

Go and check the last 10 seconds of the last episode , you'll see the highlight.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by HanksAnuku: 8:53pm On May 06, 2019
GMan650:

Bran, facilitated it. NK marked Bran long ago

Explain this please.

How did Bran marking Night King lead to NK acquiring a dragon?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 8:57pm On May 06, 2019
afolwalex20:

You have issues with men ruling?

Every sane fellow should.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Semtu(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Shut up please, your feminism is smelling undecided

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by isaiah9(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Please what has Lord Varys done wrong? He has always been an advocate for the good of the realm.
ask them oo people just don't want to hear the truth
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Please what has Lord Varys done wrong? He has always been an advocate for the good of the realm.
fvck his bald head and the stupid realm

No wonder they took his balls

They weren't needed

Dany told him in season 7

She will take his head

And I will rewind and watch that scene over and over again in slow motion
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Does being a freefolk stopped him from telling her he loved her? Dude was dying in silence.

I almost cried when he started whining that Jamie has got her. cheesy grin
I think everyone in the north knows that Tormund loves Brienne. It's no secret. Brienne knows it too, but she is disgusted by his wildness.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 9:03pm On May 06, 2019
Semtu:

Shut up please, your feminism is smelling undecided

It is clear you don’t know the meaning of feminism.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:04pm On May 06, 2019
Many YouTubers are calling for sansa's head

We don't care if there are plot holes

Find a way to kill her

Let a white wake up, bring back the night king for 5mins just to kill her and let him die again

for the love of people's sanity kill that snake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 06, 2019
HanksAnuku:

JON SNOW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.