Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091586 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 3:45pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Please ask me any question based on the show, I want to see if I even know much about game of thrones.

Note: I haven't really read the book and seen some folklores.

Who made this outstanding statement, when and where?

" Did I ever tell you I used to think the
sea was called the see because it was
nothing but water as far as the eye could
see?"
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ABSTRUSE: 4:09pm On May 08, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

A better contemplation would have been how the dwarf knew his sister was pregnant.

I mean, like wtf? He moved from telling who a virgin was by just looking, then moved to knowing who is pregnant!

How do some of you even watch the movie? Pls return to Season 7, you will find out how the dwarf knew his sister's pregnant.

Some of you ehn....!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 4:11pm On May 08, 2019
iykmora:
because he was raised in d north probably
w w w.westeros.org/Citadel/FAQ/Entry/What_is_the_bastard_name_for_each_region

I thought Ned passed Jon off as a kid he had with another woman and any kid born out off wedlock had the surname Snow. Remember Ramsey Snow?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by larride(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2019
Rubyventures:

I thought Ned passed Jon off as a kid he had with another woman and any kid born out off wedlock had the surname Snow. Remember Ramsey Snow?

No. It depends on where you are born. Each Kingdom have what they call their bastards.

North - Snow
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by beetown(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

How do some of you even watch the movie? Pls return to Season 7, you will find out how the dwarf knew his sister's pregnant.

Some of you ehn....!
These are the people that will just watch Season 8 episode00 (the story so far) and then continue from there.
Only to confuse themselves in the end.
Who on earth watched season 7 and didn't know that Tyrion knew his sister was pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ABSTRUSE: 4:21pm On May 08, 2019
beetown:

These are the people that will just watch Season 8 episode00 (the story so far) and then continue from there.
Only to confuse themselves in the end.
Who on earth watched season 7 and didn't know that Tyrion knew his sister was pregnant?

As in ehn!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Rubyventures: 4:27pm On May 08, 2019
larride:

No. It depends on where you are born. Each Kingdom have what they call their bastards.

North - Snow

So Ramsey was born in the north ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 4:29pm On May 08, 2019
meforkene:

see?"
Gilly to Samwel in a boat on their way to oldtown

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Fadedvoices2: 4:33pm On May 08, 2019
Deleting comments anyhow ...smh

Las las you go eat the thread ..mtcheew
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babalonshee(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
the cockless greyworm is xo xo angry at Cercie chaiiii can't wait
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Which season and episode again?
That should be s02e09
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2019
Vivipop:
Gilly to Samwel in a boat on their way to oldtown

You sabi book. Hope you didn't Google it o.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 4:47pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Please ask me any question based on the show, I want to see if I even know much about game of thrones.

Note: I haven't really read the book and seen some folklores.

You've dodged one question. Oya answer this one.

What did Dany bae whisper into Jorah's ear at the pyre/burial?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:52pm On May 08, 2019
meforkene:

I love you. Wait. Lemme Goan watch that scene again.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:53pm On May 08, 2019
meforkene:

see?"
Jeez. On this GOT? No idea.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:54pm On May 08, 2019
IamD18:
Spill, you say?

Hell NO! She would have killed him by all means.
Killed him? How?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:56pm On May 08, 2019
kenturkish:

The 1st who cut of the head of his horse in season 1, the 2nd who captured gendry and arya on their way to the wall, then this current beast
Yeah.. correct.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:59pm On May 08, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

A better contemplation would have been how the dwarf knew his sister was pregnant.

I mean, like wtf? He moved from telling who a virgin was by just looking, then moved to knowing who is pregnant!
Baba, see as u disgraced yourself. Just cover ur eyes cos this shame too much.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 5:01pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I love you. Wait. Lemme Goan watch that scene again.

I don't think anyone can answer that one except Jorah. It was a wicked question. I don't even think they showed her lips.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2019
meforkene:

You sabi book. Hope you didn't Google it o.
Nah, didn't need to do that, any real GOT fan ought to know the whens and hows of 99.9% of the dialogues.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:03pm On May 08, 2019
meforkene:

I don't think anyone can answer that one except Jorah. It was a wicked question. I don't even think they showed her lips.
Lol.. she kissed him
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
dude they shooting Drogon it just that it missed, nawa for you guy you want them to kill the last Dragon
This your grammar would have been a valuable weapon in the fight against the Horned Fvcker...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:05pm On May 08, 2019
Vivipop:
Nah, didn't need to do that, any real GOT fan ought to know the whens and hows of 99.9% of the dialogues.
That should be in towards the end of season 4.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Jeez. On this GOT? No idea.

Vivipop has answered it.

Quick one now:

1. Who's the new Prince of Dorne that Varys says is still loyal to Dany?

2. Is Ellaria Sand/Martell dead? I can't remember seeing her body. She may still be alive in Cersei 's dungeon watching her daughter.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 5:07pm On May 08, 2019
meforkene:

Lol, nothing joor, if she did then it wasn't loud enough because it didn't appear on the subtitle...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:07pm On May 08, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Deleting comments anyhow ...smh

Las las you go eat the thread ..mtcheew
Who?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:08pm On May 08, 2019
Vivipop:
Lol, nothing joor, if she did then it wasn't loud enough because it didn't appear on the subtitle...
So u watch with subtitles? I don't watch with subtitles because I don't know where to download.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:12pm On May 08, 2019
meforkene:

Vivipop has answered it.

Quick one now:

1. Who's the new Prince of Dorne that Varys says is still loyal to Dany?

2. Is Ellaria Sand/Martell dead? I can't remember seeing her body. She may still be alive in Cersei 's dungeon watching her daughter.
1. The name of the new prince wasn't mentioned.
2. Cersei would have tortured her to death.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.