Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1091720 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2019
biomustry:
I predict Varys to be sitting on the iron throne las las, dude has eyes on the throne
Not in a million years, he has no connection to the throne
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2019
monifash:

Has!!!

No one is above mistake.
I intentionally put that there hoping she would spot it and make a good point out of it. I'm playing a game with the lady, please don't interfere.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fkelly(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:
Forgive me my Lord! Why are you this stupied?
Question from a ragamuffin? He might not even know I have replied him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by irynterri(f): 7:55pm On May 08, 2019
The title of this episode should be "peperimpe peperipepe, no go dey do pass yourself" x2-kiss Daniel, instead of going for her throne first then go for the undead war she was there doing "America save the world" or "political correctness", for the most ungrateful fellows ever, meanwhile qyburn is an epitome of what a good hand should be, he helps you get a zombie mountain, creates a device to kill a dragon, has little birds to get news from, arrange grand assasinations, stick with you as you lie to euron, while the best tyrion can do is to release your most valuable information to a serial usurper like varys, geeeezzz, tyrion needs to have his head chopped. dany is too ignorant and occupied in her dream of a perfect world to understand what it means to lead westeros

If you are soft people will ride on you like tommen, u need to be vicious like cersei to rule westeros. I predict cersei will kill her and the dragon though, dany will sha not survive e5 all her trusted allies are gone except greyworm and the dude is emotional already. She will make a costly mistake that will kill her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 08, 2019
losprince:
smiley game over. I hope you had fun, I did wink
ohh but I want to play cry cry cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 8:04pm On May 08, 2019
[s]
losprince:
I intentionally put that there hoping she would spot it and make a good point out of it. I'm playing a game with the lady, please don't interfere.
[/s]
Nobody is above mistake, nobody knows it all. You've been so meticulous in your exchanges with her and always wanted to remain behind the wheel.
You were playing no game, you goofed too and was corrected. Just say thanks and implement the correction next time. It's a common spoken/written english mistake, it doesn't mean you're not eloquent.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:05pm On May 08, 2019
fkelly:

Question from a ragamuffin? He might not even know I have replied him.
Why are u asking stupid question. Of course I'm not a ragamuffin. Just tell us why you are stupid.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fkelly(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2019
Semtu:

@bolded... it's clear your hate for Sansa is making you spit unreasonable shit undecided

I don't hate her, that's her role, but have it occurred to u that as a formal student under little finger she might have lent something's, be a game ahead of ur enemies, plot the evil as long as it suits you.

That's why its called game of thrones, and highly centered on (rebellion and loyalty).

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:08pm On May 08, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Please leave my baby alone.. I beg u in *tormund's voice* sorry wanted to quote Iosprince.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2019
Uyiii:
[s][/s]
Nobody is above mistake, nobody knows it all. You've been so meticulous in your exchanges with her and always wanted to remain behind the wheel.
You were playing no game, you goofed too and was corrected. Just say thanks and implement the correction next time. It's a common spoken/written english mistake, it doesn't mean you're not eloquent.
ok bubby, I admit it! I Made a mistake! Thank you.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Please leave my baby alone.. I beg u in *tormund's voice* sorry wanted to quote Iosprince.
you should take a cue on how to get a lady's attention... Has she replied your PMs?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2019
biomustry:
I predict Varys to be sitting on the iron throne las las, dude has eyes on the throne
The day he seats on the throne will be the day he dies. Though, he doesn't have interest in being a king. That man is another Littlefinger in the show. He comes off cunning. grin That's my perception of his character, sha! I may be wrong.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
very well then, game is still on... cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 8:19pm On May 08, 2019
losprince:
ok bubby, I admit it! I Made a mistake! Thank you.
Buddy!!!

That's the right thing to do, cheers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 8:20pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Killed him? How?
Catelyn never liked Jon, she could easily get rid of him knowing his true person.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vickychuk(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2019
Regardless of how Cerci dies or the amount of hate she gets She still remains the best player of the game of thrones. She told Ned "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die" she has this at the back of her head while making calculated moves. I'm not really her fan but I just had to give credit to whom it is due. Give Cerci half a dragon and watch her rule the seven kingdoms and even conquering those across the narrow sea.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biomustry: 8:22pm On May 08, 2019
Uyiii:

Lmao! So because Liverpool thrashed Barcelona 4-nil yester9t, you now think every other predicted-outcome is plausible in this worldgrin?!
Oga u de craze o, u no watch where he was talking with tyrion about boys women n drinking, he said some of us don't want distraction or something like that, and he looked at the throne. S6 or 7
No talk Barcelona abeg
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2019
Uyiii:

Buddy!!!

That's the right thing to do, cheers.
I meant to call you bubby;
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 8:24pm On May 08, 2019
losprince:

I meant to call you bubby;
You're a mad-mangrin!

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biomustry: 8:24pm On May 08, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
Not in a million years, he has no connection to the throne
Yes but he is cunning.
There was a tym he showed interest, wen talking with tyrion, he doesnt drink and doesn't fyck, can u remember?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2019
Uyiii:

You're a mad-mangrin!
You don't put a hyphen between madman

wink

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by biomustry: 8:31pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The day he seats on the throne will be the day he dies. Though, he doesn't have interest in being a king. That man is another Littlefinger in the show. He comes off cunning. grin That's my perception of his character, sha! I may be wrong.
I'll look for where he showed interest, i can't remember, i think it was the season he moved wit tyrion
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 8:32pm On May 08, 2019
losprince:

You don't put a hyphen between madman

wink
Hoe-kaygrin!

11 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 08, 2019
biomustry:

I'll look for where he showed interest, i can't remember, i think it was the season he moved wit tyrion
Alright.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:34pm On May 08, 2019
losprince:
you should take a cue on how to get a lady's attention... Has she replied your PMs?
Nope. She hasn't
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by fkelly(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Why are u asking stupid question. Of course I'm not a ragamuffin. Just tell us why you are stupid.

when a non mathematician sees mathematical equations he considers them to be stupid so I perfectly understand ur case.
U are yet to make me believe that u aren't. Ninny what do you mean by us? Dear nincompoop, in the interest of the remaining episodes I advise u learn to put words to proper use.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 8:46pm On May 08, 2019
fkelly:

when a non mathematician sees mathematical equations he considers them to be stupid so I perfectly understand ur case.
U are yet to make me believe that u aren't. Ninny what do you mean by us? Dear nincompoop, in the interest of the remaining episodes I advise u learn to put words to proper use.
When I said you are stupid you thought I was joking. Ninny and nincompoop mean the same thing. Now I see why it's taking you so long to realise you are stupid. Please don't mention me again if you don't want to be unfortunate in your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nelsizzy(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2019
Episode 5 is out. I have the biggest secret in the seven kingdoms
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 8:59pm On May 08, 2019
irynterri:
Tyrion and ole gunner are in the same Whatsapp group, they will be performing well in acting capacity only to fvckup when given the full post. If I am dany I will kill tyrion and varys when we get home. She wanted to attack kingslanding in s7 but they told her not to because of the people now she would still have to do the same in s8, fine bring up a better alternative and you talking about negotiations, like who negotiates with a woman who could not send her army to help kill the undead?, methinks tyrion needs to go back to his whuremongering days it seems his wisdom is directly proportional to the number of whures he sleeps with. See varys that was hiding in the crypts when a little girl was fighting, Chai. Cersei has a game plan, she wants to make dany a monster like herself, she knows dany been a young girl and a targayren is very emotional, she wants to tip her off the border so that she will get mad and irrational like her father and go on a killing spree, that way even if she loses the war people will see dany as a monster and not too different from cersei

Well thought..
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Tobihabeeb: 9:06pm On May 08, 2019
Magnifico2000:

When I said you are stupid you thought I was joking. Ninny and nincompoop mean the same thing. Now I see why it's taking you so long to realise you are stupid. Please don't mention me again if you don't want to be unfortunate in your miserable life.

Seriously u are the one looking for that guys trouble, u mannerless fellow, he made a comment, why didnt u ignore his comment, or alleast answer with manners.

Now u are crying fowl!, keyboard warrior.

(1) (2) (3) ... (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.