Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092124 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 4:39pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes they are both female similar age. One was outside fighting one was hiding in the crypt after the war was won Sansa still had the liver to open her mouth to give an opinion on who should rule,

No one is more useless than Sansa, I think in hindsight, the treatment she got from Joffrey and Ramsay were not necessary evil.
Cos she is evil and deserved no better
Well, I'm not comparing Sansa to Danny. They aren't on the same level. Danny is bigger.

My points is that Sansa v'got every right to be worked up over Jon bending the knee for Danny. Understand that.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2019
meforkene:
I need Dany bae to go haywire briefly.
If she had listened to Olenna, you all and ungrateful Northerners wouldn't be insulting her.

I really liked Olenna o cry

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

Well, I'm not comparing Sansa to Danny. They aren't on the same level. Danny is bigger.

My points is that Sansa v'got every right to be worked up over Jon bending the knee for Danny. Understand that.

Bending the knee is why she is still alive and Winterfell still standing. Without Jon bending the knee no dragon glass, no army no dragon, No more winterfell and Sansa will be a wight now

As a wight she will still be the most foolish and prbably the first to die

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Seun(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2019
The mad queen nonsense.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 4:47pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Bending the knee is why she is still alive and Winterfell still standing. Without Jon bending the knee no dragon glass, no army no dragon, No more winterfell and Sansa will be a wight now

I don't understand, Did Danny fight for the North?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by meforkene(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2019
In as much as fan theories have never worked, some people (not me o) say there's a 4th dragon. Hence the shock on Euron's face in the trailer.

Na Dany go change to dragon? grin grin
My hand no dey o.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hermionegranger(f): 4:52pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

grin I really want to know your reaction when Sansa ends up ruling westeros at the end of the series
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2019
Seun:
The mad queen nonsense.

The matter tire me o.

Compared to other rulers on the show, Dany seems to be the one who actually listens to advisors. Not Robb Stark. Not Stannis (if you discount Melisandre). Not Bobby B. Not Balon Greyjoy. Definitely not Legends like Cersei and Joffery. Yet, Dany is arguably the most powerful monarch on the show.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

I don't understand, Did Danny fight for the North?

Did Sansa fight for the North?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 5:14pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Did Sansa fight for the North?
No! Did Danny?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Konsult07(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2019
Well I think ladies need to learn something from Arya,
She has done some awful and beautiful things, buh the way she rejected the marriage proposal was beautiful . If only ladie can learn to do this....

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:
No! Did Danny?

I saw Dany wielding the sword fighting the dead

Where was Sansa in that time?

Even when her home where she wanted to be Lady was under attack what did she do to save it?

its Dany from faraway that took up weapon to fight not hiding in the cozy crypt

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 5:20pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Even when her home where she wanted to be Lady was under attack what did she do to save it?

Okay! Good.

Now answer, did Danny fight for the North?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2019
Ksslib:
Arya to John: "I'm defending our family, so is she(Sansa)"

Jon: "I'm her family too " .. **( the brief pause, the look on Jon's face before he said this was sad.. like really really sad it touched me)

Arya: "Don't forget that"

*Earlier on*

Dany to Johnny boy: " She doesn't need to be my friend, but I'm her queen, if she can't respect me...... " *dothrakis interrupt before she completes statement**

I just hope the producers are not smoking the same weed I'm smoking, ELSE ........

Arya is forced to defend her family(Sansa) from Dany. Johnny boy is forced to defend his NEW family too. Arya somehow kills Dany. Johnny boy - as painful as it was - kills Arya in the process too. Sansa kills Jon in the process too. War is over. All hail the new queen Sansa.

*Two days later after the final episode*

The whole world turns upside down, chaos everywhere. Riots in the streets. Donald Trump resigns. There's a national manhunt for the producers of game of thrones. They seek asylum in Venezuela.

*Two years later, the world is still yet to recover*

But there's good news. Scientists at Stanford have catalysed a serum called Life-bringer that wipes certain parts of the memory. Military helicopters deliver life-bringer to every major city in the world.

Finally the pain is over. The world is now back to normal. People now smile & laugh like they used to. The sun comes up for the first time in 23 months. Plants begin to show sign of life.

David Benioff & D. Weiss start writing the script for another fresh season 8 from their prison cells under the close supervision of the CIA.

Reminder ..

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2019
I kept wondering why D & D didn't do the usual talking/explanation after the credits for Episode 4 like they did for other episodes. I thought the file I downloaded wasn't complete so I streamed online, same thing.

I later saw it yesterday on Twitter.

When they were explaining how Dany was caught by surprise resulting in Rhaegal's death, do you know what they said?

They said, and I quote , "Dany kind of forgot about the Iron fleet"

Wtf!!! How can Dany forget about the Iron fleet? Was this not factored in & discussed during battle strategy the morning before she left for King's landing?

How can Dany FORGET about the Iron fleet? What da!!!

Guys, am I nitpicking here ... or yeye dey smell.. ?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 5:41pm On May 09, 2019
It seems as if Jon doesn't love Dany (Lust yes! but not Love), Jon to me is behaving like a fvckboi... He has never really declared his love to Dany; any small thing he will just grab Dany's waist and be kisssing... grin

Dany has countless time express love to Jon, and also saved his ass more than twice. What is Jon's plan??

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2019
Another puzzle that had me rewatching a particular scene almost hundred times because it is very important -----who pulled away from the kiss?

Dany or Jon?

Got my answer from D & D yesterday, too.

Hmmmn, interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by TissuePaper: 5:51pm On May 09, 2019
Cybertext:
It seems as if Jon doesn't love Dany (Lust yes! but not Love), Jon to me is behaving like a fvckboi... He has never really declared his love to Dany; any small thing he will just grab Dany's waist and be kisssing... grin

Dany has countless time express love to Jon, and also saved his ass more than twice. What is Jon's plan??
jon to me is no more than a fool....such an annoying character
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Don't bother with that guy anymore. He just wants to annoy you.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DP84: 6:08pm On May 09, 2019
Cybertext:

Jon isn't a man of many words. You should have seen that already.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThothHermes: 6:18pm On May 09, 2019
See how Tormund was talking about how great a fighter Jon was

I wonder how that Hank Anuku dude would have felt watching that cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ThothHermes: 6:20pm On May 09, 2019
Magnifico2000:
GOT Trivia!
Who said this, whom and where was it said?
A queen that inspires whores and priestesses is worth taking serious.
Varys. Somewhere on Essos cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by lekkie073(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2019
Dany attacks King’s Landing and it’s a one-sided hell,” Grey Worm and the Unsullied are hell-bent on getting revenge so they ravage the city and its people. Tyrion begs Dany to show mercy but she refuses so Tyrion repays his brother by setting him free. Tyrion tells Jaime to save Cersei by fleeing from King’s Landing before the fiery attack. Jaime kills Euron Greyjoy, but he is mortally wounded during the fight. Jaime, Cersei and their unborn baby all die together in the Last War.

Clegane Bowl finally happens, but both behemoth brothers die. Daenerys Targaryen becomes the “Mad Queen” and burns down King’s Landing and destroys Euron’s Iron Fleet with the help of Drogon.

Tyrion and Sansa begin to collude together to get Jon against Daenerys. Tyrion warns Jon Snow about how he and his family will never be safe from Dany because she knows that he could legitimately take away the Iron Throne from her.

Dany arrests Tyrion and is supposed to be executed for freeing Jaime. Dany is already executing everyone in King’s Landing, so Jon attempts to talk some sense into Dany, but “she justifies her actions.” “Jon pledges himself to her, but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.”

“Sansa will betray Tyrion in the end after promising they rule together but she keeps it all to herself. Two possible outcomes for Jon: he either goes to start a new nights watch or he ends up dying,” the spoiler says.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

Okay! Good.

Does it matter where she is fighting for?

She fought like a soldier in the warfront, Sansa was hiding and praying that Dany should help her win the war so she can wear a gown to claim Lady of Winterfell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 6:22pm On May 09, 2019
Ksslib:
Another puzzle that had me rewatching a particular scene almost hundred times because it is very important -----who pulled away from the kiss?

Dany or Jon?

Got my answer from D & D yesterday, too.

Hmmmn, interesting.
I wanted to get clarity on that too. I had to watch it like six times. I know Danny was unfastening her buttons and Jon was helping her do so, then all of a sudden, in the heat of the moment, they both pulled away, but why? Jon couldn't look Danny in the eyes for more than two seconds as though he is ashamed or guilty of something... Another angle is this, during the heat of the moment, Danny was trying to unfasten her buttons while Jon was trying to do the same to her too. Danny unfastening her buttons could denote she is in control and wants to be the boss, Jon unfastening the same buttons could also denote he too wants to be in control and the boss, things got tangled up as both wanted to be on top, knowing what they both had in mind at that time unsettled them and mad the whole thing feel weird... No wonder Danny said, "I wished you didn't tell me, I would have been happy by now"...Wht do I even know self?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:24pm On May 09, 2019
Ksslib:
I kept wondering why D & D didn't do the usual talking/explanation after the credits for Episode 4 like they did for other episodes. I thought the file I downloaded wasn't complete so I streamed online, same thing.

I later saw it yesterday on Twitter.

When they were explaining how Dany was caught by surprise resulting in Rhaegal's death, do you know what they said?

They said, and I quote , "Dany kind of forgot about the Iron fleet"

Wtf!!! How can Dany forget about the Iron fleet? Was this not factored in & discussed during battle strategy the morning before she left for King's landing?

How can Dany FORGET about the Iron fleet? What da!!!

Guys, am I nitpicking here ... or yeye dey smell.. ?
she was ambushed. She was not expecting it. We are not watching Godfather here, where Mike (Al Pacino) would have known the next move of the enemy. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

Okay! Good.

No. She fought for Highgarden.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ORIJIN201(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

Okay! Good.

Anyone who knows better would avoid this guy. I did. People wey dey answer you dey give you relevance. Like they say, people see what they want to see.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2019
lekkie073:
Dany attacks King’s Landing and it’s a one-sided hell,” Grey Worm and the Unsullied are hell-bent on getting revenge so they ravage the city and its people. Tyrion begs Dany to show mercy but she refuses so Tyrion repays his brother by setting him free. Tyrion tells Jaime to save Cersei by fleeing from King’s Landing before the fiery attack. Jaime kills Euron Greyjoy, but he is mortally wounded during the fight. Jaime, Cersei and their unborn baby all die together in the Last War.

Clegane Bowl finally happens, but both behemoth brothers die. Daenerys Targaryen becomes the “Mad Queen” and burns down King’s Landing and destroys Euron’s Iron Fleet with the help of Drogon.

Tyrion and Sansa begin to collude together to get Jon against Daenerys. Tyrion warns Jon Snow about how he and his family will never be safe from Dany because she knows that he could legitimately take away the Iron Throne from her.

Dany arrests Tyrion and is supposed to be executed for freeing Jaime. Dany is already executing everyone in King’s Landing, so Jon attempts to talk some sense into Dany, but “she justifies her actions.” “Jon pledges himself to her, but then stabs her, then surrenders himself.”

“Sansa will betray Tyrion in the end after promising they rule together but she keeps it all to herself. Two possible outcomes for Jon: he either goes to start a new nights watch or he ends up dying,” the spoiler says.

So many theories. What I would like to find out is how drogon would survive when arrows are shot? Maybe he is good at swiveling, just maybe.

If the next episode is the last war at kings landing then a lot more would die. Arya would use the many face god tactics to gain entrance to the city. Hound would get help from Arya too.

Jamie will die with Cersei at the end of this episode.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:09pm On May 09, 2019
ThothHermes:
Varys. Somewhere on Essos cool
Yes. Very correct.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 7:14pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Does it matter where she is fighting for?

She fought like a soldier in the warfront, Sansa was hiding and praying that Dany should help her win the war so she can wear a gown to claim Lady of Winterfell
He can't even answer my question because he sure know the truth about this whole argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by J2381: 7:15pm On May 09, 2019
Hermionegranger:
grin I really want to know your reaction when Sansa ends up ruling westeros at the end of the series
Sansa is damaged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.