Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,151 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096290 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 7:25pm On May 09, 2019
Selfish Danny who can do anything for the throne.

They said she fought for the North, while she fought WITH the North to save the LIVING(Herself inclusive).

They still said she loves Jon, reason she fought WITH them, yet she fought with them on a condition to gain their support. She even asked Jon not to tell anyone who he really is, all because of her selfishness for the throne.

No be to dey carry Dragon dey scream whoooooooaaaaa!! Whoooooooaaaaa! Upandan dey intimidate people, na to dey smart.

Politics is a game, a game for the smart.

Cersei is the smartest of all! Period!

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by urboyAce(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

They said she fought for the North, while she fought WITH the North to save the LIVING(Herself inclusive).

They still said she loves Jon, reason she fought WITH them, yet she fought with them on a condition to gain their support. She even asked Jon not to tell anyone who he really is, all because of her selfishness for the throne.

No be to dey carry Dragon dey scream whoooooooaaaaa!! Whoooooooaaaaa! Upandan dey intimidate people, na to dey smart.

#Fact
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 09, 2019
Ksslib:
Another puzzle that had me rewatching a particular scene almost hundred times because it is very important -----who pulled away from the kiss?

Dany or Jon?

Got my answer from D & D yesterday, too.

Hmmmn, interesting.
Dany did. What happened? grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2019
DP84:

Jon isn't a man of many words. You should have seen that already.

Yea true that...but the way he felt for Ygritte you could see it in his eyes. Jon's feeling for Dany is different (more like he's forcing it), maybe because he found out that She's his aunt sha, but the truth is Dany loves him more.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On May 09, 2019
IamD18:

Dany carry dragon fight, after she got down and fought with dagger in bare hands against the dead

Please tell us where was Sansa during all these when death came to knock on her door?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 8:07pm On May 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Dany carry dragon fight, after she got down and fought with dagger in bare hands against the dead

Please tell us where was Sansa during all these when death came to knock on her door?
Nna nawaogrin

What is my business with Sansa nh?

Answer my damn question if you have an argument, if you can't answer my question, you park one side Abeg.

Did Danny fight for the North?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 09, 2019
Konsult07:
Well I think ladies need to learn something from Arya,
She has done some awful and beautiful things, buh the way she rejected the marriage proposal was beautiful . If only ladie can learn to do this....
And who said no lady has turned down a proposal in like manner?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2019
meforkene:
I need Dany bae to go haywire briefly.
If she had listened to Olenna, you all and ungrateful Northerners wouldn't be insulting her.

@bold got me cracking... grin grin , I'm tired of arguing with Sansa's fans abeg.

I miss olenna's dialogue (the Queen Game of Savage)

Ser Bronn's dialogue was lovely in the last episode (that guy they mad)... I also enjoyed The hound and Arya's dialogue those two have plenty things in common and they don't even know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2019
Vivipop:
I wanted to get clarity on that too. I had to watch it like six times. I know Danny was unfastening her buttons and Jon was helping her do so, then all of a sudden, in the heat of the moment, they both pulled away, but why? Jon couldn't look Danny in the eyes for more than two seconds as though he is ashamed or guilty of something... Another angle is this, during the heat of the moment, Danny was trying to unfasten her buttons while Jon was trying to do the same to her too. Danny unfastening her buttons could denote she is in control and wants to be the boss, Jon unfastening the same buttons could also denote he too wants to be in control and the boss, things got tangled up as both wanted to be on top, knowing what they both had in mind at that time unsettled them and mad the whole thing feel weird... No wonder Danny said, "I wished you didn't tell me, I would have been happy by now"...Wht do I even know self?
Actually I knew the heated passion ended abruptly because of the aunty- nephew revelation that was still fresh in the air.

What I wanted to know so badly was who pulled away first. You're right, the scene was confusing. At first it looked like they both did at the same time. From another angle it looked like Jon did. From another angle it looked like Dany did. Her statement implied she did. But the immidiate disappointment on her face when the kiss ended implied Jon did.

Well, D & D have confirmed Jon did. Jon pulled away from the kiss.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Dany did. What happened? grin
Jon did.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CrazyMan(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2019
Wait o...I want to ask, Danny still has the second sons commanded by her former lover she left when she sailed with the unsolid and dothraki to take over Kings landing. Since her current army has been severally battered, why can't she make contact to them to help her take Kings landing?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 8:33pm On May 09, 2019
Ksslib:

Actually I knew the heated passion ended abruptly because of the aunty- nephew revelation that was still fresh in the air.

What I wanted to know so badly was who pulled away first. You're right, the scene was confusing. At first it looked like they both did at the same time. From another angle it looked like Jon did. From another angle it looked like Dany did. Her statement implied she did. But the immidiate disappointment on her face when the kiss ended implied Jon did.

Well, D & D have confirmed Jon did. Jon pulled away from the kiss.
Jon did? Ewo! It has be for my Danny. Now I know the nephew-aunty relationship disgusts Jon. He definitely feels weird about the whole thing, Varys was right; Jon isn't used to the Targaryean ways. No wonder he kept on saying "Queen", nothing endearing anymore. No "Danny", No "southern girl", no "I love you". Just "you are my queen", those words haven't sounded any colder than it just did now in my ears. Poor Danny, she is in for the real winter/cold. I hope I am wrong.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 8:38pm On May 09, 2019
CrazyMan:
Wait o...I want to ask, Danny still has the second sons commanded by her former lover she left when she sailed with the unsolid and dothraki to take over Kings landing. Since her current army has been severally battered, why can't she make contact to them to help her take Kings landing?

Yea, why can't she, especially now that timelines don't mean jack shiit to the showrunners anymore?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 09, 2019
Ksslib:

Jon did.
I don't get. They were kissing, and while he was trying to undre$s her, she went cold with a stern look. At that point, it's safe to say she pulled away first. He only reciprocated by walking away.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't get. They were kissing, and while he was trying to undre$s her, she went cold with a stern look. At that point, it's safe to say she pulled away first. He only reciprocated by walking away.
No.

Go back to exactly 26: 36s , focus on Dany's left hand. You'll see she was trying to wrap her left hand around his neck when he shoved it away & ended the kiss.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 9:05pm On May 09, 2019
Episode after episode, they keep ruining the show. Initially, I was okay with George borrowing things from the show but now, he shouldn't even try it.

I really hope those two never get involved in another TV show ever again. One hoped they would have listened with Season 7 but they had to ruin Season 8 too They are going to get a lot well deserved blacklash for this season.

The annoying part is George may never complete his book.

Ksslib:
I kept wondering why D & D didn't do the usual talking/explanation after the credits for Episode 4 like they did for other episodes. I thought the file I downloaded wasn't complete so I streamed online, same thing.

I later saw it yesterday on Twitter.

When they were explaining how Dany was caught by surprise resulting in Rhaegal's death, do you know what they said?

They said, and I quote , "Dany kind of forgot about the Iron fleet"

Wtf!!! How can Dany forget about the Iron fleet? Was this not factored in & discussed during battle strategy the morning before she left for King's landing?

How can Dany FORGET about the Iron fleet? What da!!!

Guys, am I nitpicking here ... or yeye dey smell.. ?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 09, 2019
Ksslib:

No.

Go back to exactly 26: 36s , focus on Dany's left hand. You'll see she was trying to wrap her left hand around his neck when he shoved it away & ended the kiss.
Really! I didn't see that. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by DP84: 9:20pm On May 09, 2019
Vivipop:
Jon did? Ewo! It has be for my Danny. Now I know the nephew-aunty relationship disgusts Jon. He definitely feels weird about the whole thing, Varys was right; Jon isn't used to the Targaryean ways. No wonder he kept on saying "Queen", nothing endearing anymore. No "Danny", No "southern girl", no "I love you". Just "you are my queen", those words haven't sounded any colder than it just did now in my ears. Poor Danny, she is in for the real winter/cold. I hope I am wrong.
This isn't really true. It is true that Jon was the one who pulled away from the kiss but it wasn't because of incest. Rather, the quest for the throne. I am presently seeing the episode again as I type this and Dany feels threatened and the idea unsettles Jon.

Jon on several occasions assured her but she wouldn't calm her nerves because she feels she has worked so hard to lose at this point. You'd notice that when the Mumu Sansa and Dany had a little confrontation during the council meeting, Jon jumped in and assured Dany that the Northmen is hers to command and that they would do her bidding. Dany smiled immediately while Arya looked at Sansa, though slowly.

I believe Jon isn't bugged by the incestuous act going on between them. The insecurity of Dany worries him and he is trying at every turn in proving he isn't interested in the throne.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2019
Sterope:
Episode after episode, they keep ruining the show. Initially, I was okay with George borrowing things from the show but now, he shouldn't even try it.

I really hope those two never get involved in another TV show ever again. One hoped they would have listened with Season 7 but they had to ruin Season 8 too They are going to get a lot well deserved blacklash for this season.

The annoying part is George may never complete his book.

Yea, they're getting lots, lots, lots & lots of backlash from every corner that it's beginning to look like a " D & D against the world" scenario.

I don't blame angry fans though because atimes some things don't just make sense and it's as if D & D deliberately try to rile people up just to keep the conversation going because like they say, no publicity is negative in show biz. I'm guessing they'll want to stick to this shock-value approach at the expense of EVERYTHING, especially in the ending, so that GOT will be debated & talked about possibly forever & ever..

As for that wish they never get involved in another TV show, oops!!! D & D are actually going to join a Star wars trilogy project as executive producers/writers alongside one Rian guy when GOT ends(maybe that's why they don't care anymore like they used to).

They finalized a deal not too long ago to Produce a new TV series for Star wars.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 10:32pm On May 09, 2019
Shock value to undermine the quality of GOT. Well, they got one thing right.

I should be glad I don't watch star wars. I can't stand those two.

Ksslib:

Yea, they're getting lots, lots, lots & lots of backlash from every corner that it's beginning to look like a " D & D against the world" scenario.

I don't blame angry fans though because atimes some things don't just make sense and it's as if D & D deliberately try to rile people up just to keep the conversation going because like they say, no publicity is negative in show biz. I'm guessing they'll want to stick to this shock-value approach at the expense of EVERYTHING, especially in the ending, so that GOT will be debated & talked about possibly forever & ever..

As for that wish they never get involved in another TV show, oops!!! D & D are actually going to join a Star wars trilogy project as executive producers/writers alongside one Rian guy when GOT ends(maybe that's why they don't care anymore like they use to).

They finalized a deal not too long ago to Produce a new TV series for Star wars.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Ksslib(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2019
Sterope:
Shock value to undermine the quality of GOT. Well, they got one thing right.

I should be glad I don't watch star wars. I can't stand those two.

Same here. I don't watch/never watched any Star wars.

Lol. Seems like those two really did you dirty grin. .. Who is/are your fav character(s)?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 10:59pm On May 09, 2019
You would understand where I am coming from if you had read the book. Try comparing S1 to S5 sef, everything went downhill from S5 but it was still manageable. They had a whole year to prepare for S8 but they had to completely ruin it. The characters have become something else.

Ksslib:

Same here. I don't watch/never watched any Star wars.

Lol. Seems like those two really did you dirty grin. .. Who is/are your fav character(s)?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 1:24am On May 10, 2019
That D n D excuse that dany kinda forgot about the iron fleet was just dumb af.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 4:20am On May 10, 2019
olayincar:

Pls sir... Where can I download subtitle game of thrones
Addic7ed dot com
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GMan650(m): 5:11am On May 10, 2019
armadeo:

I couldn't wait abeg.

I got 2 episodes and finally started waiting like the rest of the planet.

grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 10, 2019
IamD18:
Nna nawaogrin

What is my business with Sansa nh?

Answer my damn question if you have an argument, if you can't answer my question, you park one side Abeg.

Did Danny fight for the North?
if everybody is supporting something and only one person is not, that person doesn't matter, your sansa can go and jump into the lake of fire for all I care, stop disturbing us ok

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2019
CrazyMan:

There are no ships to ferry them through to westourous.... The only way to checkmate cersie is by burning them all.... No time to listen to Dumb-Smart Tyrion.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JesseGreen: 8:28am On May 10, 2019
Danny is actually acting very selfish and I really feel that this season is becoming very predictable and game of thrones is known for doing something unpredictable.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by olayincar(m): 8:44am On May 10, 2019
Kaycee7:
Addic7ed dot com

Thanks
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by hopefulLandlord: 9:07am On May 10, 2019
How the fork did Arya get to the night king? how did she get through the white walkers? how was she able to do this despite not being able to outmaneuver the wights undead soldiers at the library minutes before?. the directors simply teleported her to the scene lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.