Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,578 members, 7,847,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1100002 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:31am On May 14, 2019
Isomerizm:
No one is talking about how Jaime still looked fine after two mortal stabs.

And Arya abandoned a mission she travelled to Kings Landing for, because of some pep talk.

And where did that Arya's horse come from, unhurt, unruffled?
Na everything una go know? grin

This very questioning and doubt is the major thing that made most Nigerians stopped watching Nollywood movies.

Always asking and spotting errors.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2019
Brukx:

In GOT, children born of incest are prone to psychotic breakouts. Joffrey is a very good example

Stop spreading rumors... What of tommen??
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
how many people did Moses kill

How many people did America kill because of osaba bin laden

Oga go and park

You mean Osaba min laden right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:36am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
asides joffrey who else was mad?

Dany angry once and she is bad

Jon killed a small boy that was angry that his family got killed

Nobody said a word
Jon killed a small boy that betrayed and stabbed him to death.

Stop twisting it to your favour. Talk am as e take happengrin

7 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:37am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

This very questioning and doubt is the major thing that made most Nigerians stopped watching Nollywood movies.

Nollywood films are dumb

No other reason
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:38am On May 14, 2019
nitrogen:

WtF!

She's killed more that the others. She's killed both the guilty and innocent ones. She deserves to die, she must die!
Yes!!

She must DIE!!!!!

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 9:39am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

I still watch Nollywood Yoruba though grin grin grin Someone's got to grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:39am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

Jon killed a small boy that betrayed and stabbed him to death.

Stop twisting it to your favour. Talk am as e take happengrin
the boy hates the wildings cause of what they did to his family

The boy was right to stab Jon

Even me will stab him self

If it was my family

But when Jon killed him, u didn't talk

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:40am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Nollywood films are dumb

No other reason
Not all Bruv. Some are still interesting.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:43am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
the boy hates the wildings cause of what they did to his family

The boy was right to stab Jon

Even me will stab him self

If it was my family

But when Jon killed him, u didn't talk
If the boy was right to stab Jon who collided with the wildlings to fight for the living, then Jon was x5 right for hanging the snitch for betraying and stabbing him.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:44am On May 14, 2019
Aystarz:

I still watch Nollywood Yoruba though grin grin grin Someone's got to grin
Yea Bruv, we still have interesting Nigerian movies.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Theist001: 9:44am On May 14, 2019
Download: Game of Thrones Season 8 Latest Episode 1 & 5
The Eighth And Last Period Of The Dream Show TV Arrangement Game Of Thrones, Delivered By HBO, Debuted On April 14, 2019, And Is Booked To Close On May 19, 2019. In Contrast To The Initial Six Seasons, Which Comprised Of Ten Scenes Each, And The Seventh Season, Which Comprised Of Seven Scenes, The Eighth Season Comprises Of Just Six Scenes.

The Season Was Taped From October 2017 To July 2018, And To A Great Extent Comprises Of Unique Substance Not Found In George R. R. Martin's A Song Of Ice And Fire Arrangement, While Likewise Consolidating Material That Martin Has Uncovered To Showrunners About The Up And Coming Books In The Arrangement, The Winds Of Winter And A Dream Of Spring. The Season Was Adjusted For TV By David Benioff And D. B. Weiss.
https://www.medialaw.com.ng/p/the-eighth-and-last-period-of-dream.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:45am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

Yes!!

She must DIE!!!!!
Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men
Protector of the Realm
Queen of Meereen
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
Mother of Dragons
The Unburnt
Breaker of Chains
Lady of Dragonstone

Undead loading

I'm waiting for someone to mention a bigger character than her, only aegon the conqueror can compare

Arya? Coward that can only kill in the shadows, use face or poison, no title besides, coming in from the back to face the night king like a coward that she is, Dany faced the night king from the front

Sansa, asides helping in the BOB, she is the most useless character, Gilly's baby is more useful than her

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2019
Luckygurl:
How did he use her for his gain @ Solomonbrown64?

Initially he really liked her but when he learnt they were related by blood, every feeling he had for her died off.
He grew up in the North where incest was frowned at. You don't expect him to throw his morals down the drain at the snap of a finger just because the targeryans married themselves.

You suggesting he told her whatever she wants to hear, sleep with her just to calm her fraying nerves is where it would have been proper to say he used her.

He did the honourable thing.
Called her his Queen cos right now that's the only thing she is to him.

Dany should go grieve her loss. Ser Jorah loved her all his life but she friendzoned him. She should experience what it feels to love someone and they can't be able to reciprocate grin grin

And if burning the whole city is her way of grieving.
So be it undecided undecided
I hope she derives the satisfaction of seeing innocents scream and die. That's her taking her own pound of flesh. So much for been the breaker of chains. undecided

Mtcheewww!!! angry angry angry
Arya would deal with what's left of her and her grief in the next episode(I only hope this happens) tongue
best comment so far
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:47am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:
Not all Bruv. Some are still interesting.
mention 1 the best you can mention

And I will lay a tombstone on the entire plot
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:47am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Protector of the Realm
Queen of Meereen
Mother of Dragons
The Unburnt
Breaker of Chains
Lady of Dragonstone

Undead loading

I'm waiting for someone to mention a bigger character than her, only aegon the conqueror can compare

Arya? Coward that can only kill in the shadows, use face or poison, no title besides, coming in from the back to face the night king like a coward that she is, Dany faced the night king from the front

Sansa, asides helping in the BOB, she is the most useless character, Gilly's baby is more useful than her
Name one person Danny killed one on onecheesy

@Emboldened. Why did she run after The Night King survived her fire and gave her that badass smile.

She for stay nh, make he turn am the way he turn her dragon to zombiegrin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:49am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

she killed dortraki leaders all on her own

Facing them because she is not a coward

She fought whites, Sansa didn't fight even 1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:50am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

name someone Arya killed without hiding, using a face or poison?

Arya hasn't won a battle face to face once

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:52am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:

@Emboldened. Why did she run after The Night King survived her fire and gave her that badass smile.

She for stay nh, make he turn am the way he turn her dragon to zombiegrin
he threw a spear at her

Where was Sansa when Dany was facing off with the night king?

In a hole, like a coward that she is

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:52am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
she killed dortraki leaders all on her own

Facing them because she is not a coward

She fought whites, Sansa didn't fight even 1
Which Dorthrakis leaders?

By doing what? Burning them as usual.

That one na one on one fight?

Make Arya catch am one on one firstgrin

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by donblazer10(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2019
Comanche:

Okayyy....PM me for the person's digits..

MODIFIED

Or better still I'd get the person to register on Nairaland....so you'd deal with him directly....

Same @ Terse and Chrome
oh.. that one would take time nah.. why don't you want me give me his digits so we can connect easily and faster? sad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 9:54am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:
Which Dorthrakis leaders?

By doing what? Burning them as usual.

That one na one on one fight?

Make Arya catch am one on one firstgrin
who has Arya faded one on one and won?

Mention the name
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:54am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
mention 1 the best you can mention

And I will lay a tombstone on the entire plot
Black November.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funaki: 9:54am On May 14, 2019
tintingz:
The coffee cup/Starbucks on the table in episode 4 was intentionally put there, I don't think it's a mistake, it's called "Easter egg".

but they later edited it out. Why would they Remove it if it was intentional in the first place?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:55am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
name someone Arya killed without hiding, using a face or poison?

Arya hasn't won a battle face to face once
You'll will see the one on one battle between her and Danny.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xxix: 9:56am On May 14, 2019
DavidEsq:

Bros, rather for it to download, it plays. It doesn't download. It plays instead.

If you are on PC or using uc browser right click on the link that plays the video, you'll see save link or something similar; click it and the video would download.

If you are on phone and chrome, when the video starts playing; at the right bottom of the screen you will see three vertical dots. Click it and you will see the download option

Hope you understand this.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by IamD18: 9:58am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
he threw a spear at her

Where was Sansa when Dany was facing off with the night king?

In a hole, like a coward that she is
He threw spear at her and she ran? Why?

Why running since she isn't a coward? She for climb down fight am nh? cheesy

Sansa no get Dragon, that's why she didn't come out. Without Dragon, what do you think Danny can do?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Funaki: 9:58am On May 14, 2019
Olamyyde:
I didn't know nymeria could wear faces too angry

you people won't kill someone

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Aystarz: 9:59am On May 14, 2019
silent10:

To much of trying to make the show unpredictable, make some plots in the series to be trashy. angry especially this season 8

They've been rushing things since Season 6 and have done away with the classic GOT pacing that made us fall in love with the series in the first place.

They even had the guts to make my ever-careful and tactful Varys, uncharacteristically, rush up those letters, when he could have just waited till the end of the war to do so. The Spider survived Aerys, Robert and Joeffrey, why falter now

Is there anyone else who loved the master of whispers?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nitrogen(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Protector of the Realm
Queen of Meereen
Mother of Dragons
The Unburnt
Breaker of Chains
Lady of Dragonstone

Undead loading

Dany faced the night king from the front! You are a joker.

Dany cannot be on a battle field, na to just dey throw bomb everywhere. Cheat! Come to the warfront na, come and fight with a sword, spear, bow and arrow and your sense/brain, not that you will sit your lazy arse in the sky and be blowing up everywhere like mumu.

Jon is the biggest, then Arya. Your Dany is a fuvking coward!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 10:01am On May 14, 2019
IamD18:
He threw spear at her and she ran? Why?

Why running since she isn't a coward? She for climb down fight am nh? cheesy

Sansa no get Dragon, that's why she didn't come out. Without Dragon, what do you think Danny can do?
when the dragon left Dany did she go and hide or she fought?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by larride(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2019
Aystarz:

They've been rushing things since Season 6 and done away with the classic GOT pacing that made us love the series in the first place.

They even had the guts to make my ever-careful and tactful Varys, uncharacteristically, rush up those letters, when he could have just waited till the end of the war to do so. The Spider survived Aerys, Robert and Joeffrey, why falter now

I agree with this. They shouldn’t have made Varys go out like that. He’s the best spymaster in all of the seven kingdom ffs. They didn’t give his character the ending it deserve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (859) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.