Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1096474 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hermionegranger(f): 11:54am On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
entitled people are mostly crazy

Don't u have very rich friends that spends money in stupid ways and does very stupid things cause he knows that nothing will happen

Dany didn't grow up that way, her mother had her wen the kingdom fell

So you think Daenerys is not entitled? She's the most entitled character in that show
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2019
Semtu:
Lmao, let's just get this show over with.... The mistakes are getting exasperating

Look at Jamie's right hand grin

There was no mistake in that scene...maybe you saw an unedited one or a Photoshop but that scene doesn't show Jamie's right hand.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brukx(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men
Protector of the Realm
Queen of Meereen
Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea
Mother of Dragons
The Unburnt
Breaker of Chains
Lady of Dragonstone

Undead loading

I'm waiting for someone to mention a bigger character than her, only aegon the conqueror can compare

Arya? Coward that can only kill in the shadows, use face or poison, no title besides, coming in from the back to face the night king like a coward that she is, Dany faced the night king from the front

Sansa, asides helping in the BOB, she is the most useless character, Gilly's baby is more useful than her

Aegon The second of his name (AKA Jon Snow) is a better Character. A Targarian and Stark in one person. He has actually seen the darkness of death and still came back to life

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by raumdeuter: 12:03pm On May 14, 2019
sod09:
you dont get it, those you listed were direct threat one way or the other.
tell us the crimes of the innocent villagers that were held on duress that the targeryan biitch wiped out, that wasn't a war it was executions

How was Loras a threat? How was Marjorie her daughter in law a threat

Tell us the crimes of the innocent villagers just watching proceedings at the sept that Cersei blew up. Was what war or execution?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xxix: 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
The only thing the show runners have succeeded in doing this season is divide the fandom.

The whole mad queen sequence was cheap and forced down our throats, nobody should act like that given the circumstances! They just did this to tear her down and have a good reason to get rid of her next episode.

Talk about character assassination, that's what they did to almost all the main characters, but the way they handled Dany's was just pure bullshit!

Everyone knows she can be filled with rage and go to drastic measures and make irrational decisions at times, but have her commit such atrocities? There must be better reasons to make her burn down the city than that.

And this is what the show runners had to say about that:

“I don’t think she decided ahead of time that she was going to do what she did. And then she sees the red keep yada yada yada and decides to make this personal.”

What kind of silly excuse was that

The show runners are just hunting for shock value now and they got it. Because most people are just shocked at how low the show has descended.

No matter what they do, they can't stop me from loving my queen!

May your days be long DAENARYS STORM BORN and may your reign be filled with people with both balls and brains.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by xxix: 12:07pm On May 14, 2019
DavidEsq:

I do. But I never knew UC browser could be used on a PC
Uc browser has a PC version. It is known.

Have you tried what I told you? Did it work?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:12pm On May 14, 2019
Brukx:

Aegon The second of his name (AKA Jon Snow) is a better Character. A Targarian and Stark in one person. He has actually seen the darkness of death and still came back to life
did he do it on his own

Dany can on her own walk into fire and out

Mention another character that can?

Don't waste ur time, the the entire lore, no one is bigger than her asides aegon the conqueror
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2019
Gidah:
stick to watching merlin or Smallville I just hate when people over complain haaaa
I've never for once watched smallville,but merlin is an OK show where good is good,bad is bad,evil is evil,and heroes are heroes, King Authur didn't just wake up one day and be like I'll slay every one because they killed my dad.
Yes he had the power to do so,an Excalibur,sword powerful than any dragon glass or Valerian steel put together, a wizard powerful than the god of light himself and a full blown dragon who's not only known for its brut strength but un comprehend able knowledge,yet he cried like a little girl,looked back and moved on.
So I tell you this A bad show is a bad show

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by silvermist(f): 12:14pm On May 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
That Jaime and Tyrion moment. Touching. I felt goosebumps.

Yeah, I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, the scene was really touching cry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:14pm On May 14, 2019
xxix:
The only thing the show runners have succeeded in doing this season is divide the fandom.

The whole mad queen sequence was cheap and forced down our throats, nobody should act like that given the circumstances! They just did this to tear her down and have a good reason to get rid of her next episode.

Talk about character assassination, that's what they did to almost all the main characters, but the way they handled Dany's was just pure bullshit!

Everyone knows she can be filled with rage and go to drastic measures and make irrational decisions at times, but have her commit such atrocities? There must be better reasons to make her burn down the city than that.

And this is what the show runners had to say about that:

“I don’t think she decided ahead of time that she was going to do what she did. And then she sees the red keep yada yada yada and decides to make this personal.”

What kind of silly excuse was that

The show runners are just hunting for shock value now and they got it. Because most people are just shocked at how low the show have descended.

No matter what they do, they can't stop me from loving my queen!

May your days be long DAENARYS STORM BORN and may your reign be filled with people with both balls and brains.
when they call her names

My body use to do me like those hyenas in lion king

Say that name again

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
did he do it on his own

Dany can on her own walk into fire and out

Mention another character that can?

Don't waste ur time, the the entire lore, no one is bigger than her asides aegon the conqueror
Don't mind this humans,I'm here to educate them they enlightenment on what's truly going on

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
trustbaba:

What is this one saying.. chaiii. This word is true
When u follow dog every it goes u go chop shit... grin
Every thing ur saying is becoming shit I swear.. which skill did Dany has again ohhhh... Abeg explain
try to understand before spilling out rubbish just because you hate a character doesn't mean you will start acting dumb, she doesn't get burnt, she can ride a freaking Dragon, don't come at me saying bullshit because ability born with is also a skill, like superman that was born with his powers doesn't make him a lesser hero, everybody have what they are capable of. So Fucck off you moronic biitch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:17pm On May 14, 2019
Hermionegranger:
So you think Daenerys is not entitled? She's the most entitled character in that show
what is Sansa?

Asking for a friend

Btw Dany and say who behaves like an entitled fool?

Dany didn't go and beg for people to come and help her take kings landing

She went to get her own army
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Cybertext(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
I've never for once watched smallville,but merlin is an OK show where good is good,bad is bad,evil is evil,and heroes are heroes, King Authur didn't just wake up one day and be like I'll slay every one because they killed my dad.
Yes he had the power to do so,an Excalibur,sword powerful than any dragon glass or Valerian steel put together, a wizard powerful than the god of light himself and a full blown dragon who's not only known for its brut strength but un comprehend able knowledge,yet he cried like a little girl,looked back and moved on.
So I tell you this A bad show is a bad show

You are aware that the pix you uploaded isn't in the show right?? If yes tell us the minute it happened. Stop spreading fake scenes or unedited scenes to bring your point up.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:22pm On May 14, 2019
Brukx:

Understand the word "prone"
I know the meaning

Jon's father showed some madness, in fact he is the one that caused all these

Why are u not calling Jon mad?

If he didn't take lynanna, Ned father wouldn't have been killed and Robert wouldn't have had Ned's support to win the war

Forget Dany is not mad, the show just wants to do what they know, end in a different way from other shows

The way game of thrones has drained me

I wouldn't never let anyone other character in ever

Everywhere I go online

Dany is talked about, people saying she should die

My Dany
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2019
I've watched this scene over and over, I didn't even see the camera showing them from this angle talk less of Jamie hand

The thing about critics is annoying, you want to just look for mistakes desperately, instead of you to watch and enjoy

Pls, if you have the exact minute and second of where I can find the error, show me. Most of you just saw the picture online and posted then shouting rubbish up and down

Mtchewwww angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 12:29pm On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
kill is a kill
When coward Ned did the same thing he was called a hero

I know say u no sabi got lore
Oya ask me who Ned killed like that
Cool ur jets man...
Ned didnt stab Authur Dayne in the bak...Howland Reed did..
den Ned Slashed Authur's throat ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Olamyyde(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2019
I just dey laugh for all of of you that think dany won't die. She's f-ing gone in the next episode.

See how they massacred she and Jaime's character development.

This season 8 is automatic carryover for D & D

angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Sterope(f): 12:34pm On May 14, 2019
Yet, she mentioned it to Jaime Lannister, claimed that the Iron throne belonged to her by right, argued with Jon Snow that the North owed her fealty? Even when Jon snow told her about the rebellion, did she stop demanding from fealty from Jon? Did it stop her from wanting to take the iron throne?

Did she also forgot that it was her ancestors that turned the King of the North to the first warden of the North? The king of the North did not give up his throne willingly, it was her ancestors that threatened to burn the North with dragon fire.

Some of us watched the show and also read the books again and again.

Buharifanatic:
why are u Lying

Dany has said times without number that her father's actions were wrong

She even apologized for them to many people

Some of u don't watch the show at all

Want to feel among without context

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2019
Nicolars:
I've watched this scene over and over, I didn't even see the camera showing them from this angle talk less of Jamie hand

The thing about critics is annoying, you want to just look for mistakes desperately, instead of you to watch and enjoy

Pls, if you have the exact minute and second of where I can find the error, show me. Most of you just saw the picture online and posted then shouting rubbish up and down

Mtchewwww angry
You are in denial,but its OK all religious folks do it.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Olamyyde(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2019

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Sterope:
Yet, she mentioned it to Jaime Lannister, claimed that the Iron throne belonged to her by right, argued with Jon Snow that the North owed her fealty? Even when Jon snow told her about the rebellion, did she stop demanding from fealty from Jon? Did it stop her from wanting to take the iron throne?

Did she also forgot that it was her ancestors that turned the King of the North to the first warden of the North? The king of the North did not give up his throne willingly, it was her ancestors that threatened to burn the North with dragon fire.

This is what you get when you try to solve others people problems
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by silvermist(f): 12:39pm On May 14, 2019
Isomerizm:
Inasmuch as I wouldn't have wanted Cersie to die a gruesome death (this is sentiment talking. I love the character), they could have made her die a gruesome and interesting death anyways. Like Bran warging into her, making her call off her own attack, and thereafter, masturbating to death. Or making her ride the mountain for several hours, until she dies.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by luxanne(f): 12:44pm On May 14, 2019
DP84:
The tears on this thread is almost spilling out of one's screen grin

I tell you, blawdy hell grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by vhickky(f): 12:46pm On May 14, 2019
blingxx:

For me.. I think dany will give up the throne and make jon king, she already destroy everything she swore to protect all her friends are dead her actions is not just base on anger, she has lost hope she's already dead inside.. She might even commit suicide in the next episode
commit suicide for what na?, assistant G. R. R. M........if she makes Jon king sef, I go vex......
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 14, 2019
Why do I feel like the mountain love cersei?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:48pm On May 14, 2019
Sterope:

there is order in every world

The north has houses under them, when the Bolton's took over didn't Jon go and fight to get it back

You are saying Dany should not fight to rule but the same u supported Jon when he went on fight the Bolton's to get winterfel back, kings landing is Dany family own, they built it

Aegon conquered all the kingdoms, it's only dorm that he didn't conquer, thats why they married women from dorm, breaking their tradition so that dorm will join the 7 kingdoms

Dany father United the 7 kingdoms

By birthright Dany is a targerian

Jon self, his blood isn't pure, I'm sure that if Dany father was alive, Jon wouldn't even be discussed as next in line

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:50pm On May 14, 2019
JhyMedex:

Cool ur jets man...

Ned didnt stab Authur Dayne in the bak...Howland Reed did..

den Ned Slashed Authur's throat ...
what did history books say?

That Ned like father like daughter won a battle they cheated to win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Hermionegranger(f): 12:51pm On May 14, 2019
Buharifanatic:
what is Sansa?

Asking for a friend

Btw Dany and say who behaves like an entitled fool?

Dany didn't go and beg for people to come and help her take kings landing

She went to get her own army
I never mentioned Sansa and your post I quoted didn't too so I don't know why you decided to bring her into this discussion. Also judging from your response, I don't think you even know what the word entitled means
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Buharifanatic: 12:56pm On May 14, 2019
Hermionegranger:
grin Oh my sweet summer child! You definitely won't like what you'll see next week
didn't see this before

I know where that statement

Sweet summer child

Comes from

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.