Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1088465 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Friedyokes: 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
angry

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Eberex(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2019
SEUN OyA Close this thread.

What are we analyzing again?

Finally all of us can face our attentions to other news.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 20, 2019
Don't sign out so fast.. More to come smiley

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by beetown(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2019
The ending is simply wonderful. Y'all just pained your favorite character didn't get the throne.
I don't know why y'all are crying about bad writing.
You can complain that it's rushed but the story wasn't bad at all as everyone got what they deserved.
Jon is king in the north(the real north)
Bran is king of the 6 kingdoms
Sansa is queen in the north
Arya is living her life.

Best series of all time..simply breathtaking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 4:47pm On May 20, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
I didn't like that scene, its was so out of character
Out of character.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:00pm On May 20, 2019
zicoraads:
But Sansa is an e-diot. cheesy grin

That part where she told her uncle to sit down still looks very funny. cheesy
Her uncle sef no get sense. Which qualifications he get?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 5:07pm On May 20, 2019
geezyk:
He has already been chosen before Sansa declared sovereignty from KL, And moreover Bran isn't a Stark anymore, he's the 3ER.

Thus from henceforth, the succession plan to appoint a new Kong won't be by blood, but by the lords of the Noble houses
So what's the essence of all the eight seasons if the Noble houses get to select a new ruler? There would still be plots and schemes as some Noble houses would be too ambitious. The battle for the ruler of the 6 kingdoms will still continue in the near future. Maybe when this current crop of the people have gone.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Psady(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

A whole edmure Tully of the house Tully of impregnable riverun.that man nah slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nitlad: 5:27pm On May 20, 2019
Buharifanatic:
stupid show

maybe its a curse

american tv shows always end in senseless ways

the sopranos

how i met ur mother

two and a half men

breaking bad

the end is always stupid

they just ruined this show for no reason at all

By whatever metric, Breaking Bad is spotless. That's why it's the best ever!

That's why neophytes and band-wagoners were warned to see how this show will end before the relentless overhyping cüm dïck-riding...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2019
zicoraads:
But Sansa is an e-diot. cheesy grin

That part where she told her uncle to sit down still looks very funny. cheesy

I can't stand Sansa but the man was saying Rubbish True True.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2019
hardae:
when bran replied to tyrion with "why do you think i came all this Way" i realized that he possibly manipulated his way to the throne. Think about it if he didn't tell Sam that Jon was aegon, things would have ended differently.

I know right. Poor, Harmless Cripple. Who could have ever thought?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Somebody that is foolish. Reminds me of Nigerian uncles after the death of one's parents, they will come with confidence and start saying "yen, yen, yen," wanting to reap where they haven't sowed.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 5:43pm On May 20, 2019
AryaSand:

I can't stand Sansa but the man was saying Rubbish True True.
Him just dey go round in circles.

See that small boy, that Lord of the Vale, he looks all grown and sensible now. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by zicoraads: 5:46pm On May 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

He's the oldest na. grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by LeSulk(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2019
HBO wanted the show to go on indefinitely (kinda)

GRRM said more seasons would be needed for the show to do justice to its source material (I have a feeling HBO made him withhold book 6)

Yet Beinoff and Weiss believed they could actually do it all in eight seasons (or 73 episodes to be exact). The backlash the show received should be expected.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Lamiri(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2019
zicoraads:

There's nothing like bad scripting.

Why do we have so many scriptwriters suddenly?

All of una wey no even fit write one paragraph of any story, trying to re-write a 10 year old story.
they've been writing the show for years now, don't tell me they suddenly lost it

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2019
Hope Alexistaiwo jumped on this bet grin grin

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 20, 2019
Nope.

I wasn't in the loop.
Been long since I used 1xbet
Kaycee7:
Hope Alexistaiwo jumped on this bet grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uhtred(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2019
That law applies to the remaining 6 kingdoms, the north is independent now
GRIMMJOE:

That's not gonna happen "From now on ruler will not be born,they will be chosen "
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ntyce(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ntyce(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2019
Psady:
A whole edmure Tully of the house Tully of impregnable riverun.that man nah slowpoke.

He surrendered to the Lannisters hence considered a weakling

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by nwaobitex: 6:54pm On May 20, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
This cinematography was very childish,move like for a series like GOT
you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Akinya17: 7:18pm On May 20, 2019
invigilator:

Even if this happens, the children are legitimate heir to the throne.

If the North is to be governed by a Stark, then the uncles children are still legitimate contenders... It's with all this entanglement the show runners decided to end here, living the masses to their own thoughts... Even the spin off will be addressing the eras of the mad king n Targeryens... Not continuing from season 8 actually.

The uncle is not a Stark, he is a Tully, he was Catelyn Stark's younger brother. He is Lord of Riverrun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dubylhover(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Jon Snow was never legitimised which is why he was never known as Jon Stark.

His children would not have been starks either. The stark line would have been sidelined for the Snows as the hegemons of the north.

King in the north had nothing to do with the stark name, otherwise they would have given it to Sansa from time. Instead, Jon is named king in the north by the notherners, and then warden of the north by Danaerys....all while Lady Sansa STARK was there twiddling her thumbs
We know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day."

In as much as Jon heroics was what made him named king,its because of the stark connection that he was accepted..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brukx(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
point of correction , dany isn't the biggest character . There's tyrion , cercei, Jon , Arya .
You forgot to add the Night King. He is a character too. Even Joffery, Ramsey Bolton. These are characters that gave us Joy.

Danny was as boring as F. In the first few seasons and he had very little TV time. Until later episodes she started gaining prominence.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Brukx(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2019
nihilistjnr:

It's also a stupid thing to say because

1. The north already bent the knee

2. Bran is the Lord of Winterfell - he is of the north. He is even more legit than Sansa. So why would northerners kneel for Sansa but refuse to kneel to Bran? It makes no sense

3. Who is Sansa to speak for the othet houses of the north? What has she ever done?

Good point. But remember Bran is now the 3 eyed Raven. Since he started seeing visions he no longer acted like he was from the North. He kinda became neutral
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2019
Magnifico2000:

So what's the essence of all the eight seasons if the Noble houses get to select a new ruler? There would still be plots and schemes as some Noble houses would be too ambitious. The battle for the ruler of the 6 kingdoms will still continue in the near future. Maybe when this current crop of the people have gone.
The patron leaders of most of the noble houses are all dead and gone, giving rise to new leaders who are hoping to form alliances easily.

The wheel Dany set out to break has finally been broken through Bran the Broken, and I believe once the leaders have spoken their followers and even future patrons will fall in line.

No more ruling by blood, it's ruling by selection.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by geezyk(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2019
hardae:
when bran replied to tyrion with "why do you think i came all this Way" i realized that he possibly manipulated his way to the throne. Think about it if he didn't tell Sam that Jon was aegon, things would have ended differently.
Sam already knew from the citadel that Jon was Aegon, and his claims was verified by the 3ER, The 3ER can only see the past and present, but can only predict the future.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Bamz(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2019
Cybertext:
Watching Drogon in pain is more heartbreaking than watching Sansa showing off her smirks while been crowned Queen in the North.

My watch has ended here on this thread....

It was emotional really. I think I'm a targaryen. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by melodyogonna(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2019
Drogon: You knew she was my mother and you killed her anyway. Why did you do that?
Jon: *Afraid* Please it had to be done, I loved her too.
Drogon: You should not have done that! You made me do this, you brought this on yourself .......... Iron throne, Die!!!!
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 7:43pm On May 20, 2019
Psady:
Lol... Lord Frey really dealt with him. Na real slowpoke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.