Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1089100 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 11:24pm On May 20, 2019
Where is jonsnow and the widlings going to? Why are they leaving castle black?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CharleyBright(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2019
CharleyBright:
I always knew and told people that the real villain in GOT is Cercei. She is confident, resolute, resilient, unforgiving and tenacious about holding on to the throne. The Night King was just a distraction.
I can bet Dany will never sit her ass on the Iron throne... which means she may very likely die.
Cersei will waste as many of the characters including Dany if any one get near wrenching the throne off her. I foresee Cersei killing Dany.
Why has Jamie Lannister lasted this long?
I think Jamie will be one to kill Cersei ( if Cersei kills Brienne).
One thing i can bet is none of the Characters tipped to end up on the Iron throne will. Not even Jon Snow.
A very unlikely character will end up on the throne.
Not a fiery character, but a unifying voice that all will listen to and obey.

And by the way, Bran has been sitting his ass all thru the seasons. Perhaps his ass would have done practising sitting to be able to sit on the Iron Throne.
Wasnt Bran the Chosen?

Bran will be King on the Iron Throne.!!

I have always told people Bran will end up as king and On 29th April, I mentioned on this thread that Bran will be the King on the Iron throne, ( see quote above) and nobody took it serious.

Who ended up King on the Iron throne?
Bran Stark!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2019
I couldn't have asked for a better ending. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 20, 2019
beetown:
The ending is simply wonderful. Y'all just pained your favorite character didn't get the throne.
I don't know why y'all are crying about bad writing.
You can complain that it's rushed but the story wasn't bad at all as everyone got what they deserved.
Jon is king in the north(the real north)
Bran is king of the 6 kingdoms
Sansa is queen in the north
Arya is living her life.

Best series of all time..simply breathtaking.
I just love the way it ended.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Barney11: 11:47pm On May 20, 2019
[quote author=Nature8 post=78570042][/quote]

Not showing video just sound
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by reigncalif1: 11:57pm On May 20, 2019
well for people saying the best show of all time is now the worst data wasted for downloading just because the mad queen got what she deserves
well permit me to tell u that got is Still the greatest series alive, compare it to other series if u like , am Sad it has ended ,the writing can't be better than this, the only way to get the peace back to westroes is to kill Danny, simple though they could have kill her in open battle enyway

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tintingz(m): 12:05am On May 21, 2019
AHCB:
why do you want her revived? Isn't it obvious she's a blood thirsty woman who doesn't mind spilling innocent blood to get what she want?
It will make sense if Danny is revive, she will be the bigger threats in the next Song of ice and fire chapter. Remember Tyrion talked about seeing Jon snow in 10 years.

I was expecting the season to end with a strong cliffhanger. Maybe showing eggs of dragons in a cave which will be the new threats in the kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tintingz(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2019
I like how the show ends tho, especially Jon joining the wildlings. He's going to raise a family there which will be another saga in the future. I've feelings Bran already knows all what will happen in the future reason he keeps protecting Jon and became the king.

Who knows something bigger might appear in 10 years time.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gidah: 12:36am On May 21, 2019
who also enjoyed the scene of tyrion arranging the chairs and his kingsmen entered and just scattered it cos most of them aint lords from start of the movie so living like one aint part of them and the master of coin wanting to build a brothel rather than ships ,just tells us that most of them there now aint power hungry like from the start of the series so i can say it pretty kinda end well everyone that crave for power end up having none

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Vivipop(f): 12:38am On May 21, 2019
Why do I feel like someone ran me down with ten trucks full of bullshiite? They have ruined this great show for me. Danny's death was expected but everything went haywire after that. This is beyond poor writing, this is wrong. You have no right to do this D & D, why start a beautiful piece only to smash it to pieces at the end?
This does not make sense, nothing does, all the plot twists were for nothing, why destroy this great piece.
I wish I never watched this last season, the NK should have killed everybody after all, the enemy always wins..This could have made so much sense. This is a disaster... Tueh!

8 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 12:41am On May 21, 2019
melodyogonna:

Dumb and Dumber.

Those guys don craze, see how dey killed her and let the killer walk.
First-off, how can she be unguarded? a new Queen in a city she just conquered?

She was left unguarded.. The dragon was at the entrance of the building... And the only person that could have passed was Jon
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 12:46am On May 21, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Not on one on one combat ,mate !

Yara fought euron , we all saw how good euron was when he fought jaime( the best swordsman in all seven kingdoms)

Btw, why didn’t you reply the last part of my post?

What is she that she have to sit at the council?? Who is Arya Stark?

Being an assasin doesn’t give her a right to sit on the council !

This is one of the reasons I love cercei ,dany and all the former rulers

Now motherfvckers are allowed to sit on councils and make noise where their seniors are talking !

Euron is over hyped just like the golden company.. A one handed Jamie lannister murdered him... He wouldn't have lasted 3 mins with the Jamie lannister of old

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by arantess: 4:05am On May 21, 2019
Vivipop:
Why do I feel like someone ran me down with ten trucks full of bullshiite? They have ruined this great show for me. Danny's death was expected but everything went haywire after that. This is beyond poor writing, this is wrong. You have no right to do this D & D, why start a beautiful piece only to smash it to pieces at the end?
This does not make sense, nothing does, all the plot twists were for nothing, why destroy this great piece.
I wish I never watched this last season, the NK should have killed everybody after all, the enemy always wins..This could have made so much sense. This is a disaster... Tueh!
Take heart
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 5:11am On May 21, 2019
Nicolars:

Same thing eating me up

Leading them back to their home from castle black.. There is no need for a night watch now as there is no threat from beyond the wall.. And the wildling are a free folks that don't bend for anyone.. The live a lifestyle that Jon has always wanted.. So he is free to start a new life and raise family... Far away from the politics of the 6 kingdoms

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 5:17am On May 21, 2019
GRIMMJOE:
I didn't like that scene, its was so out of character

Never out of character.. The Stark don't like being threatened...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 5:23am On May 21, 2019
Odunayomi247:
The red woman prophesied that Arya would kill someone with green eyes,,another prophecy said cersei would be killed by her younger brother...well,prophesies do fail sha

I thought the prophesy was that Cersei was going to die in the hands of her brother... And that was what happened.. We probably misunderstood the prophecy to mean the brother Wil be the one to kill her
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:30am On May 21, 2019
IAmBloody:
U can use as wallpaper.. GOT lovers

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 5:31am On May 21, 2019
Drogon be like "if my mom ain't sitting on that throne, then no one else will. Burn throne, burn."

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 5:32am On May 21, 2019
Hot damn! That Daenarys' speech gave me goosebumps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 5:35am On May 21, 2019
Buharifanatic:
honestly why did drogon do nothing, doesn't make sense

That throne burning was just to distract us from the stupid thing that just happened

Someone said according to the book that dragons are very intelligent, even far more intelligent that men.. Drogon knew Jon was not the problem, the iron throne was and the problem had to be eliminated... He also sensed that Jon was part of the family and there was no way he could hurt him... It was just a family business gone sore.

My brother nor mind me... My brain dey pain me self as I dey explain this thing give u this kind early morning

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Frankiss44(m): 5:42am On May 21, 2019
Swtcherries:
I swear with the god of light and the many faced god, dany's death was so easy.

For those saying Drogon should have killed Jon, first of all, drogon is an animal and he doesn't have sense, all his life he has always been directed by his mum(dany), he wasn't there when Jon killed dany and I know drogon thinks Jon loves Dany, he has seen them kiss and cuddle, so dont expect him to think Jon was the one that killed dany, when he reached there, Jon was crying so he automatically assumed that the iron throne knives killed dany.

LOL.. Dragons are no ordinary animals... They are far more intelligent than man.. Even the books made us to understand this... Drogon knew it was Jon that killed Dany as he was the only one guarding the entrance to Iron throne and Jon happens to be the only person that passed to see her... He vent his anger on the throne because he knew that was something that has cost him everything he has, he lost two brothers and a mother.. There is no way he was going to kill the only person that has what it takes to take care of him and climb him in the 7 kingdoms.. Jon is family irrespective of what has happened

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Magnifico2000: 6:38am On May 21, 2019
CharleyBright:
I always knew and told people that the real villain in GOT is Cercei. She is confident, resolute, resilient, unforgiving and tenacious about holding on to the throne. The Night King was just a distraction.
I can bet Dany will never sit her ass on the Iron throne... which means she may very likely die.
Cersei will waste as many of the characters including Dany if any one get near wrenching the throne off her. I foresee Cersei killing Dany.
Why has Jamie Lannister lasted this long?
I think Jamie will be one to kill Cersei ( if Cersei kills Brienne).
One thing i can bet is none of the Characters tipped to end up on the Iron throne will. Not even Jon Snow.
A very unlikely character will end up on the throne.
Not a fiery character, but a unifying voice that all will listen to and obey.

And by the way, Bran has been sitting his ass all thru the seasons. Perhaps his ass would have done practising sitting to be able to sit on the Iron Throne.
Wasnt Bran the Chosen?

Bran will be King on the Iron Throne.!!
Did you modify this post?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Xander07(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2019
AHCB:
I don't know that and it didn't look as if they were playing.
Ask yourself... Fight to the death btw those 2,who will come out victorious
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gmajor(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2019
so after all the bitching by fans and all the petitions they signed, GOT season finale still managed to set to new viewership record.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:22am On May 21, 2019
As far as I am concerned, the show ended perfectly. Many thought so too. Saw a quote where GRRM said art is not democracy and you don't get to vote.

The show has come to an end and many are yet to come to terms with that fact.

We all grieve differently.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by CharleyBright(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Did you modify this post?

No i didnt ?
Why would I modify the post.
Can an old post be modified?

Anyway, I have watched loads of movies and series and I have learned to read the minds of the directors to know how the script will play out.
I always told anyone that Dany and Jon Snow will never sit on the Iron throne since the day they slept together.. I knew Dany will die if she won't be Queen.
I can always tell a character that will die from a single act. The Directors killed Dany the moment she slept with Jon snow.
And no lannister will finally end up king to the throne.
And most importantly, the series started with the Starks family and they have been the centre piece of the series and suffred most, it is logical then from directors purview that the Starks will end up being king on the throne.
But which of the Starks will it be?
It definitely has to be one that has an edge and would be accepted.
Brandon Stark was it.
It had to be Bran as the King of the Iron throne.
And that is how it turned.

The show ended well.
The Directors would have goofed if it wasn't a Stark on the throne.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2019
spaxon...where you at?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Uyiii: 8:36am On May 21, 2019
After all the critisms flying left and right, let me distinguish myself by appreciating the handwriting of brienne of tarth.

This their way of writing nor be here o! I can literally watch the finale episode over and over again just to anticipate catching a glimpse of the scene she was inking jaime's legacy.

Yes! Learn to appreciate little or somewhat insignificant things people, you won't die if you do sogrin!
_Officially signing-out. My watch has ended on this thread.

Valar Morghulis! Valar Dohaeris!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:52am On May 21, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
I don’t know what makes Arya think she can best yara in a one on one fight ...

Lords are talking and the kid is talking! Such an insult

She has no right to even sit in the council in the first place since Sansa and by extension ,Bran .are already there .
I like this comment...yara will absolutely kill arya in a one on one fight surely
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2019
AHCB:
Arya is an assassin. Trained in the art and act of killing. Yara is no match for her.
u obviously dint watch d same got that I watched...smh

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by tallskinnyperv(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2019
Vivipop:
at ur dp..I wanna suck that thing that is in btw ur laps..

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.