Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. (799 Views)

How Do I Remuv Shhit Stain From Ma Toilet, Is Bordering Me :-( / Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Ma Girlfriend Is A Virgin, How Do We Make Love Without Hurtin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by wynezz(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2013
We ve been dating for one year now, I met her during our NYSC,she was a virgin then thou I later disvirgined her. since then its been rosy until she sent me this Easter present yesterday. Just read... Gudpm dearie i knw u are kul. Tnx. for bin there for me all this while to b candid i really appreciate u for that u are a nice person. baby i can't wait for u anymore am really sorry. My traditional wedding wil be coming up by d end of April. Jst dat i cant wait again am 23yrs nd nt getting younger at all. U are understanding cos i knw u wil understand even if u dnt attend my traditional wedding pls try nd attend my white wedding i wil update u on d date of d white wedding. Tnx dearie. So where do I go from here,cos a devastated.
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2013
Aww sorry bro..so heart breaking. She didn't really love u. Cos if she did she wud hav waited and tried to mak u a better man. OP did u hav a job? Or u were still searching? Just move on bro!
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by embee430(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2013
obitee69: Aww sorry bro..so heart breaking. She didn't really love u. Cos if she did she wud hav waited and tried to mak u a better man. OP did u hav a job? Or u were still searching? Just move on bro!

Op it could be a prank. Remember this is April.. All the same, you should indulge in moving on and focus on a career.
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by wynezz(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=embee430]

Op it could be a prank. Remember this is April.. All the same, you should indulge in moving on and focus on a career. I tot it was April fool until i called her this morning and she confirmed it to me that its for real.
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by wynezz(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=obitee69]Aww sorry bro..so heart breaking. She didn't really love u. Cos if she did she wud hav waited and tried to mak u a better man. OP did u hav a job? Or u were still searching? Just move on bro![I ve a job, the company I served retained me]
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by justfree1(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2013
hmmm, God deliver us from heart attacks like this! bro i doubt if this girls loves you na undecided 23yrs why the sudden rush? maybe from parents side? and she couldn't fight? Abi don't you have plans of marrying her? Anyways stay blessed, love no go kill us. grin
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by sweettease(f): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2013
For guys that think a girl will never want to leave the guy that disvirgined her.... Think again cos thngs like dis will always happen so don't think taking her virginity will keep her no matter what

@op, pele, take heart, e dey happen like dat once once, its time for you to move on.
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by 190: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2013
reply her with the following

Thanks dearie
am so happy for you, my own wedding is coming up next week sunday at the anglican church behind your house
you and your family are all cordially invited undecided

1 Like

Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by OCTAVO: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
190: reply her with the following

Thanks dearie
am so happy for you, my own wedding is coming up next week sunday at the anglican church behind your house

OMG! You make sense! This will shock her more. grin
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by 190: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
OCTAVO:

wink
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by sweettease(f): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
OCTAVO:
Except dat its not true... It will only give her insight on the op's perspective if she has a conscience and isn't selfish.
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by MMM2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Op

Don't mind her it is april fool undecided
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by omega25red(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
poster

there is nothing to do but let her go. Also do not embarass your self going to her wedding.
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by Popowaa: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Lmao
190: reply her with the following

Thanks dearie
Re: Easter Present From Ma Girlfriend. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Today is the first of April. That shld be an april fool. But if symptoms persists after today, consult her psychiatrist!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Female Frd In Benin City / Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? / How To Know If You Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.