Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? (798 Views)

Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? / Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? / Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by NEWBIN: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
my friends are against me marrying my fiancee because she has numerous tribal marks.
My mama seems to side with my friends too, but the thing is, i cant break up with someone i have dated for the past 4 years and has helped me so much in my life

Re: Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by Sapphire86(f): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Of course I mind but u shouldn't! One man's rejection is sum1's miracle. If she has been good 2 u, marry b4 u r persuaded 2 marry a fine, yellow pawpaw girl that is 4m d marine kingdom!
A man can only find peace in 2 places: his house or his grave. If peace is missing in ur house, u knw d next place 2 find it ........
Re: Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by ammyluv2002(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
@ op, Wetin concern tribal mark with marriage? Don't mind your friends o, u should marry out of love.......o ga o!!!
Re: Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by daylae(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Must say its a dumb excuse to give for not marrying the person you love.
Re: Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by Scarpon(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
if she have a face like Genevieve Nnaji and a body like mercy Johnson no wahala
Re: Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Obviously not - there's absolutely nothing wrong with a tiger-claw escapee... grin

That's a sign of having more than one-life and the hustler's spirit... wink
Re: Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by dmcdad: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2013
Jeez! What a dumb question...
Re: Do You Mind Marrying Someone With Many Tribal Marks? by wazobiaforu(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2013
I get attracted to ladies with tribal marks .... So i can marry a lady with it

(1) (Reply)

IS DIS BABE loving ME BACK D WAY I DO? / Help : She Was Sexually Assaulted And Video Posted Online / Does Being A Virgin Before Marriage Affect Marital Stabilty??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.