Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,994 members, 7,856,020 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends (4955 Views)

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Kirinwa: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2013
spectator2001:

Looool.U wanna marry a virgin? R u a Virgin? If so...doxology! cheesy

Interesting story.I wish you could write a Novel. Getting a girl is simple or difficult depending on your swag and confidence.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by HarvardGrad: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
spectator2001: Lol...let me share ma personal experience here.

So dont bother tryin' to excuse a girl outta d group, u might just get along wiv d group n if ur game is that tight u ma end up smashin' every one in d group too if thatz ur mission, loool. ITS POSSIBLE!

Smooth. Badt guy, I respect a player when I see one, your game is tight
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mynd_44: MBJ really underestimates the average Nigerian Lady

Nah, I actually dig the toasting style.

@OP unless you are a great orator: I suggest you don't talk to her with her friends present.

Most girls ask that of men because they don't want to chat with them and feel the presence of their friends will stop you from boring her with your *toasting*. Do you know how annoying it is for a girl to be with her friends having serious discussion(amebo) and you disrupt her fun because you want to serve her a lame line like*i love you*

Then there are few who want that to validate men find them hottest in the midst of friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Of This Girl I Met That Begs Too Muc / General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.