Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends (4940 Views)

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Kirinwa: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
Guys I need to know your take/stand on this topic.You see a girl you truly admire in the company of her friends.After exchanging pleasantries with them,you tell the girl that you want to talk to her but she insists you should do so in the midst of her friends.What do you do?Mature responses only.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by HARDDON: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
:d didn't ĸпoω guys still 'toast'

Nonetheless, to avoid her scoring cheap points on your head, just try and get her email, FB username , ρнoпε no or whatever and ghetrouta dere .
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
depends on the situation and the girl....she might be trying to set you up for insult.....just depends...
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
@OP
you act like a real man and say what you gotta say, no big deal! and if you come correct you may score some valuable points.

HARDDON: :d didn't ĸпoω guys still 'toast'
Nonetheless, to avoid her scoring cheap points on your head, just try and get her email, FB username , ρнoпε no or whatever and ghetrouta dere.

bwaaaah! dont you think the girl would think that you are a chicken if you cant even stand and say what you gotta say in public? why hide? it says a lot about your person.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Kirinwa: 12:22am On Apr 02, 2013
I believe that one stands 80 percent chance at success when toasting a girl alone but in the midst of her friends 30 percent because after the whole grammar,they will form committee to review your blunder.By the time they finish you'll wonder whats left of you.They'll open her eyes to things she would have ignored ordinarily.

5 Likes

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Chokolee(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2013
Kirinwa: I believe that one stands 80 percent chance at success when toasting a girl alone but in the midst of her friends 30 percent because after the whole grammar,they will form committee to review your blunder.By the time they finish you'll wonder whats left of you.They'll open her eyes to things she would have ignored ordinarily.
Hahahahahahaha..*committee of friends*, well, telling her the intentions there and then would be the best. Only two outcome is possible, head or tail. Either way you win cos you still gat chances..cheers
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by k2039: 3:04am On Apr 02, 2013
Kirinwa: I believe that one stands 80 percent chance at success when toasting a girl alone but in the midst of her friends 30 percent because after the whole grammar,they will form committee to review your blunder. By the time they finish you'll wonder whats left of you.They'll open her eyes to things she would have ignored ordinarily.
[size=13pt]That's about the same chance you have if you ask her alone because a committee will be formed. She will definitely tell them.[/size]

Chokolee:
Hahahahahahaha..*committee of friends*, well, telling her the intentions there and then would be the best. Only two outcome is possible, head or tail. Either way you win cos you still gat chances..cheers
[size=13pt]He wants to win, of course he will never ask a girl out with that mindset.
I agree with you, it's either a yes or no and the worse case scenario is I will think about ti which is equivalent to No.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:46am On Apr 02, 2013
Guy, u gotta be extra cool like me to do dt!

Walk up to them with a nice smile, compliment them all even if they look ugly!
Dnt shake hands: some are definately stupiid!

And ask ur girl to 'give u a minute'!
Easy!

But if she wanna form,
Jes tell her: it's ok sweetheart, i'll see u later then. Bye angels!

No biggie. Do it all d time!
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Mynd44: 5:52am On Apr 02, 2013
In the midst of her friends? In case you don't get this, she is trying to ridicle you and is a child. What is wrong with giving you 2 minutes or just give you her number/BB pin
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by dokia: 5:58am On Apr 02, 2013
Perfect video to that shows a guys thought process when getting ready to toast a girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnZRDoh_FeA

----------------------------
Best International Calling rates - http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Kirinwa: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Mynd_44: In the midst of her friends? In case you don't get this, she is trying to ridicle you and is a child. What is wrong with giving you 2 minutes or just give you her number/BB pin
You're very correct.I've experienced it.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Kirinwa: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=k2039]
[color=crap] [size=13pt][font=crap]That's about the same chance you have if you ask her alone because a committee will be formed. She will definitely tell them. Its not because sometimes she may not tell them but if she does,they didn't witness it firsthand but if you do that in front of them.They'll criticize your dress,your flows etc Attack often starts immediately you bounce out before she gets a chance to consider you.Seest thou my point?
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by fitzmayowa: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2013
Mynd_44: In the midst of her friends? In case you don't get this, she is trying to ridicle you and is a child. What is wrong with giving you 2 minutes or just give you her number/BB pin
GBAM...

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by shizzle11(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2013
Kirinwa: I believe that one stands 80 percent chance at success when toasting a girl alone but in the midst of her friends 30 percent because after the whole grammar,they will form committee to review your blunder.By the time they finish you'll wonder whats left of you.They'll open her eyes to things she would have ignored ordinarily.

grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by HARDDON: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you act like a real man and say what you gotta say, no big deal! and if you come correct you may score some valuable points.

bwaaaah! dont you think the girl would think that you are a chicken if you cant even stand and say what you gotta say in public? why hide? it says a lot about your person.

Let's get something straight here: what exactly do you have to Saч huh?

I Love you , τaικ your own? Arrrh!

I Saч get any means of contact and ball outa dere.

Nonethéless,

As much as it cud, experiences with 9ja babes say a lot otherwise. With European ones, why not?

Dis is not oηε of them James bond public stunt movies.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by foward1212(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2013
I personally feel they are tring 2 test ur self confidence. So I suggest u talk to all of them and tell them ur good intension 4 their friend.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Alleinad(f): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2013
I find guys that will dare to ask a girl out in the presence of her friends really attractive because only a guy with guts and balls will do that and I love such high confidence in a guy. Makes me feel he can really take charge.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
HARDDON:
Let's get something straight here: what exactly do you have to Saч huh?

I Love you , τaικ your own? Arrrh!

I Saч get any means of contact and ball outa dere.

Nonethéless,

As much as it cud, experiences with 9ja babes say a lot otherwise. With European ones, why not?
Dis is not oηε of them James bond public stunt movies.

bro, are you THAT afraid of women?! ok let me educate you then. next time approach the group and you tell them confidently, like i would.......
MBJ:"ladies, i just saw you girls and i have to say that you ALL look wonderful, but one of you is just so ....... hhmmmmmm i actually have no words to describe her" (MBJ make sure he looks each and every one of these girls dead in the eyes). at this point, one of the girl in the group will definitely ask:"WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" (you know women and their curious mind na?!) then MBJ will simply reply:"where are my manners, hi ladies my name is Jay" while greeting each and everyone of them and getting their names....... MBJ continues by giving a compliment to each one of these ladies before focussing a bit more attention on the one that i was interested in. at the end, the worst that can happen is that they leave (big deal!!!!), but it would certainly show that you are a CONFIDENT MAN, if they dont.......take it from there, but dont try to separate the target away from her friend, simply be friendly with each and everyone of them.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by DECOtech(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

spoke my mind!!!
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Mynd44: 2:33am On Apr 03, 2013
MBJ really underestimates the average Nigerian Lady

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by jaijay(m): 2:44am On Apr 03, 2013
Alleinad: I find guys that will dare to ask a girl out in the presence of her friends really attractive because only a guy with guts and balls will do that and I love such high confidence in a guy. Makes me feel he can really take charge.
enh!!! Who ů wan use shine Śσ ů'll b formin genevive abi?
..omo! Its a wrong call
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Kirinwa: 4:18am On Apr 03, 2013
jaijay: enh!!! Who ů wan use shine Śσ ů'll b formin genevive abi?
..omo! Its a wrong call
Hahaha.Don't mind that girl joor.Nothing boosts a girl's confidence and image as rejecting a guy in public. I feel you should walk up to her whether or not they are with people or not greet her 'hello Angel' might do.Introduce yourself,ask her details,tell her you want to know her more and would thus like to ask her out.Ask for her number before she says NO or tells you,Am not interested.Just ready your mind for any answer.Datz all.

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44: MBJ really underestimates the average Nigerian Lady

bro, it has nothing to do with underestimate Nigerian ladies, but all to do with knowing AND BELIEVING in myself. i see a lady i like to discover, i go for it, end of story. if she turns me down or is not interested, thats HER loss, not mine......but at least i know i have tried. all these guys that are dreaming about women and yet dont do shiit to make a connection are the ones who are living in la la land thinking that women are some kind of scary alien being. is it not WOMEN we are talking about?! i have never been afraid of women, and will certainly NEVER be afraid to tell a woman what i have on my mind........ whether she digs what i have to say or not, is just a technicality, lol!
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Guy, u gotta be extra cool like me to do dt!

Walk up to them with a nice smile, compliment them all even if they look ugly!
Dnt shake hands: some are definately stupiid!

And ask ur girl to 'give u a minute'!
Easy!

But if she wanna form,
Jes tell her: it's ok sweetheart, i'll see u later then. Bye angels!

No biggie. Do it all d time!
sweet points......

Or stay up with her and her homies with that smilly-Frankie-boldie face and say the words coherently to her face.......u just need more than normal swagger,stamina and seriousness.... No need to form Holy/razztaman.....!!!

She would probably be confused,turn u down outrightly, or obliged u atleast her pin/mobile Or say,yeah reluctantly to a date.........Good for RichBoy !!!!

On this NL,someone had intimate with BB aquaintance in the presence of her friend.....!!! cool no be me oo
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bro, are you THAT afraid of women?! ok let me educate you then. next time approach the group and you tell them confidently, like i would.......
MBJ:"ladies, i just saw you girls and i have to say that you ALL look wonderful, but one of you is just so ....... hhmmmmmm i actually have no words to describe her" (MBJ make sure he looks each and every one of these girls dead in the eyes). at this point, one of the girl in the group will definitely ask:"WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" (you know women and their curious mind na?!) then MBJ will simply reply:"where are my manners, hi ladies my name is Jay" while greeting each and everyone of them and getting their names....... MBJ continues by giving a compliment to each one of these ladies before focussing a bit more attention on the one that i was interested in. at the end, the worst that can happen is that they leave (big deal!!!!), but it would certainly show that you are a CONFIDENT MAN, if they dont.......take it from there, but dont try to separate the target away from her friend, simply be friendly with each and everyone of them.
Gbam!!! But ''saying one of them is just so hmmmm'' might kill the show ooo when u latter settle for that one.....the rest re gonna ensure they wreck it for u ooo.....u know women and jealousy.....!!! Remove that clause and u re game!!!

The baseline in this scenario is just ''MATURITY''......Handle whatever transpires in a highly matured stance!!!

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by MrCork17: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kirinwa: Guys I need to know your take/stand on this topic.You see a girl you truly admire in the company of her friends.After exchanging pleasantries with them,you tell the girl that you want to talk to her but she insists you should do so in the midst of her friends.What do you do?Mature responses only.

BRO...jusss tryin them away. are they black? angry
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by Abbey2sam(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

Den go wash you with omo
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by pleep(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Approaching a girl is not a do or die affair... If shes not interested enough to talk to you away from her friends than move on.

You should try to make eye contact and establish mutual attraction.... after that she will natually start to move away from her friends. If she doesn't there is a high likihood that she is simply not interested

Besides, girls who are too clingy and catty with their buddies are a huge turn off... look for more mature an independent girls

You guys need to do a little bit of thinking before you jump into things willy-nilly, it would save you alot of trouble

2 Likes

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by spectator2001: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2013
Lol...let me share ma personal experience here.

One afternoon last November, I went to an eatery after my CDS in Akure whr I serve and I saw four stunningly beautiful chics at a section of d eatery sittin' round a table...they jes so beautiful, believe me, they r d typa girls u see n u'd say "they ain't from dis zones"! So I assessed dem arm afar n saw d one I truly fancied (d slim one wiv very big boobs of course) lool, I walked up to them n I was like " hey beautiful creatures of the most high, can I just say a short 10secs prayer wiv u girls?" n one of dem nodded in approval.

Me: In d name of d father, of the Son n of the holy spirit, may I walk out of this eatery as friend to these pretty ladies! Can I hear a big Amen to dattttt!
They just started laffin' profusely n I got confused initially n one of dem said so that's how to pray in ur own church ehn? U'd make a nice pastor. So informed dem dat I needed 2 go place order 4 my meal n surprisingly I was lookin' at their table n smiling flirtatiously at them too all I cld see was them smiling back at me. The cruise here is "just try n interrupt there interesting convo by Gatecrashin' der table in a very funny way".

Back to d story, I ordered my food n u won't believe dat one of the girls removed a chair from one table n placed it around their's n u don't need to be told who dat chair was for! wink. I gently carried my food to an entirely different table to eat ma food at a fast pace tho, so icld go catch up wiv dem girls b4 leavin'. Why I did dat? Just to keep them guessin' too n for me not to pass of as bn too desperate! After eatin' I went to their table n I said

Me: hey girls, I'm thru n I just came here to say bye! *I pretended to be exitin' the scene* then I did a 360 turn n I said won't I be termed a mad man if I'd truly walked outta dat door without havin' a chat wiv cutie like y'all n they all blushed, I quickly pulled d blank seat n sat wiv dem girls. One of the girls said "pastor y didn't u come to our table to eat, u r now comin' here wen ur done, u didn't want us to beg u for ur food right" loooool, I laffed so hard hard n responded by tellin' them that my food was so small n I wasn't prepared to share wiv anybody n we all laffed it off.

Me: hey girls, I grossly lack manners, pardon dat. My name is Tony n u are lemme guess ur names *pointing at the girls 1 by 1* u are pretty, n u, u are beautiful, n u, u are cutie n dis very lady right here by my side I knew ur name even b4 I came to this town, ur name is sexy! I sound like a magician right? Naaaaaah, I'm just bad like dat, it's nothing! I got them laffin' so hard that one of them almost git choked on her coke. Loool. So, they introduced themselves n the name of my target happened to be Tonia.! Such a funny world my namesake! At the end of he day we all got talkin', I gave my target the least attention tho but made it obvious to the girls that I was interested in her!

I exchanged contact with all of them not just me walkin' up to them to "excuse 1 of them outta the group". I found out they lived on the same estate as myself, I dropped dem off at home n later that evenin' I went to pick them 4 a night out n dey all came out n we all went out to knock some few bottles of henny n baileys just the 5 of us, I didnt invite any of my guys, I wad bn stingy wiv d girls first just so I Mark my own territory b4 any of my crazy friend wld start eyeing "my Tonia". I kissed Tonia dat same nite n babe loved it...she happened to be a corper too in Akure, she schooled in the US! The babe got this kinda postbadbitches body, a slim babe wiv big boobs n nice round ass! Loooool, as they say, the rest is History! Tonia n I are FWB at the moment n itz so crazy that this particular babe got my back so much, much more than my real Girlfriends in past relationship! Her BF is in the US, n Shez goin' back to the states soon sad I'd definitely miss this babe, we started wiv condom buh now we go at it body to body coz we r cool with us like that now! I'm still friends wiv the other babes too... Naughty me, I once smooched one of the girls at their apartment too! Buh we kept sealed lips! Toni a is jus a perfect Tonic for me weneva I need one! Shez more than a FWB buh thatz wah we are n we respect it like dat!

So dont bother tryin' to excuse a girl outta d group, u might just get along wiv d group n if ur game is that tight u ma end up smashin' every one in d group too if thatz ur mission, loool. ITS POSSIBLE!

3 Likes

Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by pleep(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2013
lol that was an excellent story, you are one smooth nigga.

I was loving it until i got to the last paragraph
I kissed Tonia dat same nite n babe loved it...she happened to be a corper too in Akure, she schooled in the US! The babe got this kinda postbadbitches body, a slim babe wiv big bosoms n nice round Bottom! Loooool, as they say, the rest is History! Tonia n I are FWB at the moment n itz so crazy that this particular babe got my back so much, much more than my real Girlfriends in past relationship! Her BF is in the US, n Shez goin' back to the states soon I'd definitely miss this babe, we started wiv condom buh now we go at it body to body coz we r cool with us like that now! I'm still friends wiv the other babes too... Naughty me, I once smooched one of the girls at their apartment too! Buh we kept sealed lips! Toni a is jus a perfect Tonic for me weneva I need one! Shez more than a FWB buh thatz wah we are n we respect it like dat!
so you are having unprotected with someones GF?

Sigh... this is why ill marry a virgin.
Re: Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends by spectator2001: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2013
pleep: lol that was an excellent story, you are one smooth nigga.

I was loving it until i got to the last paragraph so you are having unprotected with someones GF?

Sigh... this is why ill marry a virgin.

Looool.U wanna marry a virgin? R u a Virgin? If so...doxology! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Beard, Have Tried To, But I Ain't Getting It.. / See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) / goood dayyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.