Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699304 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
*sigh* I really dunno how Julie plec gets guys to audition for roles..Enzo is handsome.he has beautiful features.
And,*phew* oh my,he has a good voice.I had to rewind d last part of d episode to hear him singing..I love Enzo.
We need another Klaus 2.0 in mystic falls.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
rokiatu:

Klaus is going to start fu..cking Cami. Haba. angry angry

At the end of the day, she can find her way to her all mighty Klaus, and he can find his way to the love of his life elena. cheesy grin

grin Roki u dey vex ni?lmao..yeah,u are ryt..let dem be with other ppl atm then come back to each other.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
2 things Damon shoulda done in dis Episode.
1.He shoulda taken the keys outta that man's pocket and saved Enzo.
2.If he couldn't do that,then he shoulda wrapped clothes on both hands and removed those bars since there's vervain on it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
ella.b:
2.If he couldn't do that,then he shoulda wrapped clothes on both hands and removed those bars since there's vervain on it.
Damon did what he did because that's what the writers want. I thought he would have gone for the keys in the first place instead of trying to tear out the bars.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
chygoz3:
Damon did what he did because that's what the writers want. I thought he would have gone for the keys in the first place instead of trying to tear out the bars.
Big mistake on the writers part like I said.

It should have been a code or something not a key.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
ella.b:
he should have taken the keys
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
rokiatu:
Big mistake on the writers part like I said.

It should have been a code or something not a key.
shey that kind technology dey for 1958 grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
davetwitzy: shey that kind technology dey for 1958 grin

yea 1958 not 1915/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ta tu ni Enzo?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
@Mrs killz. heres a link to the summary. I don't know why our Ella couldn't give a summary today. grin grin grin

[url]http://popcrush.com/the-vampire-diaries-the-cell-recap-5x09/
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
rokiatu: @Mrs killz. heres a link to the summary. I don't know why our Ella couldn't give a summary today. grin grin grin

[url]http://popcrush.com/the-vampire-diaries-the-cell-recap-5x09/
[/url]
Don't mind me,na laziness.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
poor guy.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
ella.b:

Number 2) . Came to my mind instantly, I don't knw why he didn't remove his shirt and tie it around his hands . Kai so many tns тнє writers did wrong here. No that I'm hating or anything
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
The LokI:

Number 2) . Came to my mind instantly, I don't knw why he didn't remove his shirt and tie it around his hands . Kai so many tns тнє writers did wrong here. No that I'm hating or anything
u ain't wrong.
there were a lot of loop holes in dis episode.

Elena's father was part of d Augustine group, does it mean Damon caused d accident dat killed her parents and left her alive? Damon leaves one family member alive whenever he kills, does it mean he woulda killed Elena's family too if she had gotten married?
so many questions

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
ella.b:

u ain't wrong.

Elena's father was part of d Augustine group, does it mean Damon caused d accident dat killed her parents and left her alive? Damon leaves one family member alive whenever he kills, does it mean he woulda killed Elena's family too if she had gotten married?
so many questions
Ha, you don dey go far

Damon clearly said Whitmore family
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
rokiatu:

yea 1958 not 1915/

Code kwa?

That's still medieval na
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
chygoz3:
and to think that enzo was a soldier.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
ella.b:
Rokiatu,u mean u wanted stefan and caroline?nooooo
Lol although it woulda been interesting to see but nooooo..mbanu,I no gree
I hate Caro, she thinks like a child.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
CW network is really killing me with their shows... Nikita, Arrow, The Originals, The vampire diaries, they are really improving day by day i just hope they create more shows that will attract more viewers from 18-49...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
hyzicbond: CW network is really killing me with their shows... Nikita, Arrow, The Originals, The vampire diaries, they are really improving day by day i just hope they create more shows that will attract more viewers from 18-49...
Have u watched "Reign" and "the tomorrow people"?
You should chk it out.they r both from CW.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 2:10am On Dec 07, 2013
ella.b:

am familiar with the tomorrow people I just don't like the idea of love triangle and the only show I really want to watch is The 100 which premiere next month....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 07, 2013
ella.b:

u ain't wrong.

so many questions

Is that a guess work? He did, he killed them and I don't blame him sorry. Fu..ck what Elena thinks. The only wrong he did was leaving Enzo in that cell.

That batch is just something else I tell you. First she told Stefan "I will love you forever" now shes loving damon, and then she told Damon, "Tell me damon I love you damon" Reassuring him that she would judge him only for her to start judging him the minute he open his mouth.

She think what Enzo and Damon went thru was easy? Well like someone said, Stefan should leave her there to taste the pain for atleast 6 months I say one year.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lymelyte(m): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2013
hyzicbond: CW network is really killing me with their shows... Nikita, Arrow, The Originals, The vampire diaries, they are really improving day by day i just hope they create more shows that will attract more viewers from 18-49...
The latest ss4 of Nikita is Mad. Suspense filled that would glue u to ur screen from start to finish.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lymelyte(m): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2013
The latest ss4 of Nikita is Mad. Suspense filled that would glue u to ur screen from start to finish.i just pray they don't go on break
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lymelyte(m): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2013
ella.b:

Damn! That tv show(REIGN) is epic..Am so loving it.
I believe it will pull more weight than game of throne.. am patiently waiting for THE RESSURECTION
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 4:12am On Dec 07, 2013
lymelyte:
I believe it will pull more weight than game of throne.. am patiently waiting for THE RESSURECTION

if I hear
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 4:14am On Dec 07, 2013
lymelyte:
The latest ss4 of Nikita is Mad. Suspense filled that would glue u to ur screen from start to finish.i just pray they don't go on break

they won't be going on break cos the show was only renewed for 10 episode and season 4 will be the final season
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lymelyte(m): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2013
hyzicbond:

they won't be going on break cos the show was only renewed for 10 episode and season 4 will be the final season
Ehen. So we just have 8 more episodes to go right?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2013
hyzicbond:

WHAT!!!! 10 episodes ke?...ko ma se yen o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2013
List of Series CW has produced that I have seen:
1) Smallville;
2) One tree Hill;
3) Gossip Girls;
4) LA Complex;
5) Secret Circle;
6) Next America Top Model;
7) The Vampire Diaries;
cool Arrow;
9) Nikita;
10) Supernatural;
11) Beauty and the Beast;
12) The Originals
13) The Carrie Diaries ( 2 episodes)...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2013
lymelyte:
game of thrones? nah..reign can't do dat.
reign has 1.8million views and sometimes it decreases but GOT has a lot...over 8million.

the only shows that r increasing viewers for CW at d moment r
arrow, TO, supernatural...these 3 shows have d highest viewers.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2013
ella.b:

game of thrones? nah..reign can't do dat.
reign has 1.8million views and sometimes it decreases but GOT has a lot...over 8million.

the only shows that r increasing viewers for CW at d moment r
arrow, TO, supernatural...these 3 shows have d highness viewers.
include NIKITA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.