Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,432 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699246 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
ella.b:
Episode 9 of The Originals Tonight
Its also the mid-season finale.
The next episode will be Next year January.

anticiating....Elijah and his sister need to apologize to Nicklaus though
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
nani.666:

Few ppl will agree with u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
nani.666:

Apologize fire . . . . . . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Julie Plec says it all

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
honorbule: Julie Plec says it all
Yep,all series r having a mid-season finale.
Then,they ll resume january/febuary.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 3:30am On Dec 04, 2013
The originals will be uploaded in 20 minutes time...

for those who have enough bandwidth and love watching in hd download here

http://glowgaze.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?199-The-Originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Episode 9 is available.........!! Sweet Episode smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 04, 2013
OMG what a great great great episode.

My favourite so far.

Lemme let you guys watch, don't wanna spite out spoilers. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 04, 2013
BTW thank u very much Michael O
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Errrm..is Klaus a distant cousin to hayley?
That would be awkward o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2013
rokiatu: BTW thank u very much Michael O
Anytime sis.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
1.Klaus(tho inna bad way)tried to kill werewolves so dat his kid won't produce hybrids.
2.There's another pack in NOLA that's Klaus' relatives(d new pack in town aint related to hayley).
3.Elijah and klaus ve reconciled(goodu one)
4.Rebekah has been dumped by Marcel AGAIN(klaus warned her but she's just a lovesick puppy).
5.There must be sum'n serious that happened in 1919 and I ve a feeling that Marcel was d one who called Mikael into Nola dat made klaus and his siblings to flee from d city.
If its not that den wat else is Becca talking about.
6.Camille is gonna get her memory back.
7.Josh..eyah,dude won't survive for long.
8.Father kieren,there's more to dat man dan we all know.
9.RIP to all the human faction/council.
10.Rip to d vampires that were burnt by d sun in dat bar.
11.Klaus making a deal with father kieren to protect his werewolf bloodline made me happy.Even tho he pretended not to care in front of Elijah.

Overall,great episode.smiley
January 14th is a pretty long time to wait for Episode 10.
Looking at the promo for it,I guess,I ll go back to hating Davina.
I already hate camille(dunno y).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
That small devina witch nah mumu...power dey shark am abi?...nd Julie plec nor get human feelings at all...left us with suspense till January 2014...I nor fit wait o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
As for Hayley,conspiring with Davina and Josh..I don't see it ending well anytime soon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
LOVE this epic episode! Jeez!!! My best so far as well.

The heat between hayle and elijah makes me wanna fall in love grin
And my baby becca got what was coming to her! Ehya...

ella.b:
Errrm..is Klaus a distant cousin to hayley?
That would be awkward o.

Nah, hayle's clan is also eve's clan and she said they can take care of themselves then she sent them to help another group of newbe werewolves(another clan I suppose).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Adaeze003: LOVE this epic episode! Jeez!!! My best so far as well.

The heat between hayle and elijah makes me wanna fall in love grin
And my baby becca got what was coming to her! Ehya...

Nah, hayle's clan is also eve's clan and she said they can take care of themselves then she sent them to help another group of newbe werewolves(another clan I suppose).

1.I wanted to them to kiss and I found myself tryna use my hands to jam their mouths together(like say e dey possible).
2.I love where d storyline of d other wolf clan is going.I wanna know more bout klaus' oda family.
I wish his father is alive(werewolf father).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Adaeze003: LOVE this epic episode! Jeez!!! My best so far as well.

[b]The heat between hayle and elijah makes me wanna fall in love grin
[/b]And my baby becca got what was coming to her! Ehya...

I really wanted them to kiss lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lord help me Jan 14?

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwb7byiv73w
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
hes just a dictator... no knowledge of politics n diplomacy....scrapss for d humans

he shd leave marcel as prime minister but he is too paranoid to do that......

Disrupting the balance by killing the wolves... ahh..i feel for bonnie grin grin grin

this cami sef.... her aproko no get part 7
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
pickabeau1: hes just a dictator... no knowledge of politics n diplomacy....scrapss for d humans

he shd leave marcel as prime minister but he is too paranoid to do that......

Disrupting the balance by killing the wolves... ahh..i feel for bonnie grin grin grin

this cami sef.... her aproko no get part 7

Elijah stopped d killing of d wolves.
Marcel accepted d job as his 2nd in command.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
rokiatu: grin
grin grin Roki I wonder where u get all these Gifs from.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
ella.b:

Elijah stopped d killing of d wolves.
Marcel accepted d job as his 2nd in command.

Yep...then he went behindto protect the 'vagabonds'
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
I pitied dis vampire

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Halijah almost happened smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Davina made me so happy, the end was the most interesting part of all . . . . kiss . . . . The twist , treachery, betrayal and revenge is about to begin . . . .

Cami 1.0 is getting back with her senses intact . . .

Davina is going against Marcel and by proxy Klaus . . She will undo the curse on Hayley family and the main rumble will commence with Father Kieran in the mix grin . . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2013
rokiatu: Lord help me Jan 14?

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwb7byiv73w
[/url]

Is Davina engaging in some delieverance session to free Klaus from his countless demons ? cheesy. . . . A part of me say Davina will definitely die for the witches will regain their powers . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2013
ella.b:
Halijah almost happened smiley

I'm not alone... Chei! The tension was just out of this world. Hayle should hurry up and pop that baby out o!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 05, 2013
ella.b:
I pitied dis vampire

LMAO lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

hey guys, is the vampire diaries also taking a long break? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 2:32am On Dec 05, 2013
jmaine:

Is Davina engaging in some delieverance session to free Klaus from his countless demons ? cheesy. . . . A part of me say Davina will definitely die for the witches will regain their powers . . . .

Davina has to die for the witches to be resurrected
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 4:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Halijah should just happen already abeg.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Yep,I wanted d halijah scene to happen so bad.cry
But one scene I dint like was cami and klaus..I mean wth.
The writers got our hopes up with d klaroline ish and all of a sudden,klaus don 4get d babe so soon?nahhhh.
If d writers knew he was gonna move on from caro,they shouldn't ve said dat "tyler is ur 1st and I intend 2 be ur last" ish.
Or maybe the writers want klaus to ve a mature lady atm and flirt anyhow he likes(afterall,caroline has kissed another guy post break up).I definately think caroline has to be matured enough to be in TO.

Even Julie plec got d cue about d shipper wars yesterday..(klamille/klaroline, kalijah/halijah)cuz she addressed it yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.