Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699214 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2014
rokiatu:
Hahaha am sorry if that offended u I didn't mean to offend anyone with that. I just wanted to be an azzz to bimfo in a cheeky way. Lol

grin tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Jaymaestro:
The whole cast - The originals is really a solid piece with outstanding script,characters and scenarios .
yeah I agree wityhu
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2014
jmaine:

Yes you started the thread but the success of the thread is not dependent solely on your efforts. The TVD community made it so.

So please kindly drop the notion that you have sole rights to do as you please. You shouldn't have backed up your actions on the authority that you started the thread.

undecided Y u too con carry the matter for head na.. Na play she dey play joor.. angry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

We are done.. wink

And I gat Klaus at my back.. He will take care of Esther for me.. cool
rokiatu:
Hahaha am sorry if that offended u I didn't mean to offend anyone with that. I just wanted to be an azzz to bimfo in a cheeky way. Lol

I see that Esther's healing power worked out well for you guys grin
Means there's hope for Elijah..... cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2014
donsalvy:
He's the reason I partly lost my enthusiasm in TVD when he left. He'z me main man.
. grin we have something in common then. My friends almost killed me when I said he is my best character sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

We are done.. wink

And I gat Klaus at my back.. He will take care of Esther for me.. cool
u never can tell, she could be channelling the powerful 50 witches grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

undecided Y u too con carry the matter for head na.. Na play she dey play joor.. angry
aye chop kiss kiss kiss kiss in klaus voice let bygones be bygones. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I seem to be the only one who dislike him, I just don't know why undecided abeg they should kill him once and for all in TVD jare angry he pest too much undecided
. Nooo he is a tough guy tho grin kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

funny grin we all one big dysfunctional family, always and forever. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

Elijah will always be a Vampire! Esther cant cure him.. angry She should not even try it again to cure him..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

I tell u grin grin grin is rokiatu the wolf or the vampire
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
u never can tell, she could be channelling the powerful 50 witches grin

Make she Chanel 150 witches, My Hybrid brother is Capable.. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2014
terza:
. Nooo he is a tough guy tho grin kiss
yeah he is tough but his own too much undecided

despite his toughness he is still a scardy cat, its katherina dat fits him well
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

Make she Chanel 150 witches, My Hybrid brother is Capable.. cool
I wish the directors of TVD will take me in so dat I can come and cut off dat his hybrid neck undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I wish the directors of TVD will take me in so dat I can come and cut off dat his hybrid neck undecided

grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2014
rokiatu:

It's all good, we all cherish your thread to high heavens and would do anything to make it go stronger grin . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

I don hear . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
yeah he is tough but his own too much undecided

despite his toughness he is still a scardy cat, its katherina dat fits him well
yeah. So stop praying for his death so u don't loose interest in the movie grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2014
rokiatu:
funny grin we all one big dysfunctional family, always and forever. grin

Lol........Always and Forever!!!

But if this Mikelson family na Always and Forever, immortal beings for that matter. Then TO Season go be generational series... shocked Maybe our children will catch-up with TO season 50 grin

I'm just imagining how they will end it sef.....maybe they'll all eventually die and go to the otherside undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2014
jmaine:

I don hear . . . .

Good boy.. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2014
terza:
yeah. So stop praying for his death so u don't loose interest in the movie grin
I can't loose interest o, so far Damon and Katherine are still there

guys! what finally happened to Davina in TO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2014
jmaine:

It's all good, we all cherish your thread to high heavens and would do anything to make it go stronger grin . . . . .
grin grin grin

SegunMike:

Lol........Always and Forever!!!
But if this Mikelson family na Always and Forever, immortal beings for that matter. Then TO Season go be generational series... shocked Maybe our children will catch-up with TO season 50 grin
I'm just imagining how they will end it sef.....maybe they'll all eventually die and go to the otherside undecided
hahahhahahhhahahahaha question for another decade.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I tell u grin grin grin is rokiatu the wolf or the vampire

undecided maybe Hybrid-witch grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

chie cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

shocked shocked immortally immortal. even Klaus sef will be afraid of dat one grin

I want to be a vampire embarassed where can I find one
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I can't loose interest o, so far Damon and Katherine are still there

guys! what finally happened to Davina in TO

I thought Katherine died na..

Davina dey kampe for here.. cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I seem to be the only one who dislike him, I just don't know why undecided abeg they should kill him once and for all in TVD jare angry he pest too much undecided

Kill Klaus ke??...u wan spoil market for them...
I dont see that happening sha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
shocked shocked immortally immortal. even Klaus sef will be afraid of dat one grin

I want to be a vampire embarassed where can I find one

Simple!

Just find one of this vampire bats maybe around S/America, kill it and drink its blood. Then do the usual......I believe you will wake up as a Vampire grin ...My fear is that your case will be dangerous becos your lineage na from bat, so you will become a flying Vampire shocked
Sha dont return to Naija if you're successful grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

I thought Katherine died na..

Davina dey kampe for here.. cool
I'm still in season four o, so she is not dead to me yet
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm still in season four o, so she is not dead to me yet

Lool.. When we don reach Season 6
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

Simple!

Just find one of this vampire bats maybe around S/America, kill it and drink its blood. Then do the usual......I believe you will wake up as a Vampire grin ...My fear is that your case will be dangerous becos your lineage na from bat, so you will become a flying Vampire shocked
shocked u wicked o

*my hands up* no longer interested, I will make do with my human life grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

Simple!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.