Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,454 members, 7,853,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699270 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

Lool.. When we don reach Season 6
me na late comer na, so I just dey troll along, I go just do sharp sharp catch up with u guys
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

Simple!

Just find one of this vampire bats maybe around S/America, kill it and drink its blood. Then do the usual......I believe you will wake up as a Vampire grin ...My fear is that your case will be dangerous becos your lineage na from bat, so you will become a flying Vampire shocked
Sha dont return to Naija if you're successful grin
dude you just made my evening. You are dang funny. grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
me na late comer na, so I just dey troll along, I go just do sharp sharp catch up with u guys

Oya sharpaly.. We dey wait for U.. By Friday evening we gonna watch another Episode..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I'm still in season four o, so she is not dead to me yet
season 4? Siesta you are behind. Katherine death pained me sha. She was my fav female character.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2014
SegunMike:

Simple!

Just find one of this vampire bats maybe around S/America, kill it and drink its blood. Then do the usual......I believe you will wake up as a Vampire grin ...My fear is that your case will be dangerous becos your lineage na from bat, so you will become a flying Vampire shocked
Sha dont return to Naija if you're successful grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1859301_vampbat_jpegf1c9f835f9b26af9424cc9c5075109cd
You've got Ebola from the bat,dude
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

Oya sharpaly.. We dey wait for U.. By Friday evening we gonna watch another Episode..
its the video CD I watch mine, I pray PHCN will be merciful enuf
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
rokiatu:
season 4? Siesta you are behind. Katherine death pained me sha. She was my fav female character.
don't worry, she will come back, I have d believe she will cone back, no matter d circumstances of d death, she will come back *cries! cries! cries!* sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
don't worry, she will come back, I have d believe she will cone back, no matter d circumstances of d death, she will come back *cries! cries! cries!* sad

She never die for ur side, U don dey cry.. If she con die finally nko, U go dey weep.. grin

She dint die as a Supernatural being, So I dont think she is coming back.. tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AfricanApple(f): 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bimfo:

She never die for ur side, U don dey cry.. If she con die finally nko, U go dey weep.. grin

She dint die as a Supernatural being, So I dont think she is coming back.. tongue
I just can't bear it dat I will miss her, she is my fave. maybe dat particular season she died will change before I get there grin grin

I wish sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
I just can't bear it dat I will miss her, she is my fave. maybe dat particular season she died will change before I get there grin grin

I wish sad
If wishes were horses cry cry cry cry cry cry I freaking love Katherine Pierce. She is so fierce.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
i also love Katherine pierce but aren't we forgetting the fact that she might actually not be dead yet because she wasn't able to cross to the other side. What if she's just trapped in the past like wat happened to Damon and Bonnie? I'd love to see katherine again.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AltarBoy1: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
This TO don dey do cut and join too much. If Esther was able to locate Klaus' father in the other side, how come she didnt knw that baby hope isnt dead. Cos as a supernatural, baby hope is suppose to be there at death.
I belive that what Esther is doing to her family, she does it out of love, but she went abt it the wrong. Well, nice episode. Cant wait to see Rebecah back, really like the way she acts.
Am having the feeling that the Mikaelson family will team up against that "great witch" when she eventually comes for them.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
@rokiatu,plz katherine die in what season and episode?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bunsky:
@rokiatu,plz katherine die in what season and episode?

Season 5 episode 15 gone girl.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tough she-vamps
Elena Gilbert(switched off humanity) and rebekah mikaelson

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2014
SegunMike:
Tough she-vamps
katherine pierce and rebekah mikaelson
no b dat mumu elena angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2014
Just read a spoiler here http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/13/vampire-diaries-spoilers-elena-damon-memories/
About delena grin smiley,finally,they are gonna get back 2geda.miss their romance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2014
SegunMike:
Tough she-vamps
katherine pierce and rebekah mikaelson
Doesn't look like katherine to me,am quite sure its elena,katherine looks fierce
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2014
shyshally:
Just read a spoiler here http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/13/vampire-diaries-spoilers-elena-damon-memories/
About delena grin smiley,finally,they are gonna get back 2geda.miss their romance

errr..they r not back o. They ve officially broken up.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2014
shyshally:

Doesn't look like katherine to me,am quite sure its elena,katherine looks fierce

that's katherine actually. That's d episode where she was dating Elijah.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Another Great Episode from TVD.
So kai is d brother of that wich doctor shocked
What was bonnie thinking when she decided to put her powers in dat teddy? Na wa o how will she get her powers back

And my favorite line from this episode said by Liv

Luke: What the story with Tyler?
Liv: its a short story titled "Mind your business"

I really love dis episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
ellab:

that's katherine actually. That's d episode where she was dating Elijah.
no dat was Elena when she was looking for Katharina with Rebekah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
parrotibaba:
right when she turned her emotion off.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
This episode was awesome caroline n stefan awakard grin elena n damon cry grin they are kinda cute thou. Enzo badazzz kiss bonnie and kai creepy cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yaaay Bonnie is alive? cheesy

I thought Kai killed his family? undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
still downloading episode 7 can't wait
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
parrotibaba:

lol so true. just remembered d d red strand.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Livingwalker(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
stelena:
still downloading episode 7 can't wait
sister you too fast ...I still dey episode 4 oooo chai....Anty wait for me na
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
this was a pretty good episode.

1. I rolled my eyes so hard during those Damon/Elena scenes that for a moment I thought they might get stuck mid eye roll. They just don't do it for me. I don't know, maybe I'm heartless? ok ok,the kiss in d rain was cool and hot but I think I'm just over Elena.#sorrynotsosorry. well,twas great dat Damon was tryna remind her dat she shouldn't ve forgotten deir rlshp so easily even tho it hurt her so much. Sooo,Damon let her go so dat she would be happy and dat ladies and gents is a mature way to break up.

2. Alaric and Jo are a good pair.i just hope she doesn't end up being bad. Damon and alaric's scene was cute with damon acting like an angry kid who wasn't given cookies by tampering with d medical gadgets placed on Alaric lol.
soo,Jo is Kai's sister?oh well..sooner or later,Damon is gonna need her help to get bonnie back(yay).

3. Enzo is ma man. When do these vamps get it into deir heads that u don't let a villain run free?only enzo did.He gave Tripp a tip of his own medicine by turning him into a vamp. Glad Tripp is dead although I would loved to see wat else was in store for hhim.Enzo enzo enzo. smh. he basically broke Ella.b's code. Don't reveal d feelings of a crushee in front of the crush. lol

"My fingers were covered in blood and the
touchscreen wouldn't work." grin psycho enzo.

4. Steroline,- now dat stefan knows bout caroline's crush,he went on to ask d stupid question of y she would fall for him.*rolls eyes* Caroline stood up to Stefan and said
why she fell for him, that to me took a lot of guts. She was not yelling which is something the old Caroline would have done. Glad she ain't friends with him yet. Let him suffer a lil.

5. Bonnie..she was one of d best part of d episode. Bonnie would rather keep Kai trapped in his prison then let him
escape and start murdering people like Jo, Liv, Luke and the rest of the witches. Bonnie's putting the lives an safety of others first. She's gone even further in the past - giving up
her own life so Jeremy could live.That's who bonnie is and I admired her self sacrifice so much.And I was glad she sent a msg to her friends tru "Mr cuddles" saying she's fine.

6. DAMON's LITTLE FACE WHEN HE FOUND MR CUDDLES,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. BEST MOMENT.

Are the Salvatore brothers eventually going to fall for Elena's 2 best friends? Cause that would be HELLA interesting and a cool turnaround. smiley

great episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
shyshally:

iheanyi40:
no b dat mumu elena angry
Yeah, you guys are correct. That was when Elena had switched off her humanity. She was with Rebekah to get the Cure from Katherine.
*Initial Post Modified

TVD 6x7 downloaded. To be watched later. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tvd ep 7,great episode,I think male doctor wants to get himself in trouble if he tries to find out what elena did to the wounded girl at the maize field,elena should just compel him and let him forget,Damon its a pity that delena's love is not forever,it's like elena would still remember everything....can't believe dat the female doctor is that psycho's sister,caroline and stefan another first class drama and I hope bonnie gets out without unleashing that psycho,but y did she put her magic in the bear?,how's she gonna get it back, lots of suspense....great episode I love tvd waiting 4 epi 8

And for TO,how could esther not know that the baby is alive,so the baby is going to kill dem all,this is big trouble
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
ellab:
this was a pretty good episode.

1. I rolled my eyes so hard during those Damon/Elena scenes that for a moment I thought they might get stuck mid eye roll. They just don't do it for me. I don't know, maybe I'm heartless? ok ok,the kiss in d rain was cool and hot but I think I'm just over Elena.#sorrynotsosorry. well,twas great dat Damon was tryna remind her dat she shouldn't ve forgotten deir rlshp so easily even tho it hurt her so much. Sooo,Damon let her go so dat she would be happy and dat ladies and gents is a mature way to break up.

2. Alaric and Jo are a good pair.i just hope she doesn't end up being bad. Damon and alaric's scene was cute with damon acting like an angry kid who wasn't given cookies by tampering with d medical gadgets placed on Alaric lol.
soo,Jo is Kai's sister?oh well..sooner or later,Damon is gonna need her help to get bonnie back(yay).

3. Enzo is ma man. When do these vamps get it into deir heads that u don't let a villain run free?only enzo did.He gave Tripp a tip of his own medicine by turning him into a vamp. Glad Tripp is dead although I would loved to see wat else was in store for hhim.Enzo enzo enzo. smh. he basically broke Ella.b's code. Don't reveal d feelings of a crushee in front of the crush. lol

"My fingers were covered in blood and the
touchscreen wouldn't work." grin psycho enzo.

4. Steroline,- now dat stefan knows bout caroline's crush,he went on to ask d stupid question of y she would fall for him.*rolls eyes* Caroline stood up to Stefan and said
why she fell for him, that to me took a lot of guts. She was not yelling which is something the old Caroline would have done. Glad she ain't friends with him yet. Let him suffer a lil.

5. Bonnie..she was one of d best part of d episode. Bonnie would rather keep Kai trapped in his prison then let him
escape and start murdering people like Jo, Liv, Luke and the rest of the witches. Bonnie's putting the lives an safety of others first. She's gone even further in the past - giving up
her own life so Jeremy could live.That's who bonnie is and I admired her self sacrifice so much.And I was glad she sent a msg to her friends tru "Mr cuddles" saying she's fine.

6. DAMON's LITTLE FACE WHEN HE FOUND MR CUDDLES,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. BEST MOMENT.

Are the Salvatore brothers eventually going to fall for Elena's 2 best friends? Cause that would be HELLA interesting and a cool turnaround. smiley

great episode.
Please no! I want caroline with Enzo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.