Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,421 members, 7,853,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699233 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Between Finn and Elijah, who is the eldest? Am kind of confused i always thought Elijah was the oldest of the Milekaseaon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Biggty:
Between Finn and Elijah, who is the eldest? Am kind of confused i always thought Elijah was the oldest of the Milekaseaon.

Finn is the eldest son.. He got an elder sister..

Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Henrik

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Biggty:
its Finn..he's always been d oldest..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bimfo:

whos d elder sis pls
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
This one wey everybody just dey para ontop enzo....well he is a good actor,but his accent sound wierd to me,as if he has catarrh .....undecided
It seems am the only one who likes kai.....lol....that dude is always one step ahead.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
whos d elder sis pls

Freya.. twas revealed in monday's ep of TO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
SuperMartins:
whos d elder sis pls

She was introduced this last episode..

Freya!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
ellab:

Freya.. twas revealed in monday's ep of TO
oh! Dat little Gurl been taken away by a bad witch.. Dat 1 mxt av died of..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fkforyou:
This one wey everybody just dey para ontop enzo....well he is a good actor,but his accent sound wierd to me,as if he has catarrh .....undecided
It seems am the only one who likes kai.....lol....that dude is always one step ahead.

Enzo is not Pure English.. I saw his profile at the end of Season 5.. I think he is from Asia.. (Ave forgotten) But I am sure he is not pure English..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
^^^Asian? That strange,or may be he is from australia or new zealand.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fkforyou:
Lol he's interesting in a creepy way.

And cute too smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Fkforyou:
^^^Asian? That strange,or may be he is from australia or new zealand.

Name: Michael Malarkey
DOB: June 21, 1983 (age 31)
POB: Beirut, Lebanon

Source: Wiki..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Malarkey
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Malarkey also appeared in short films Good Morning Rachel (2009) and Ghost in the Machine (2012) and in the TV feature film Impirioso before landing the role of Enzo in season 5 of the television series The Vampire
Diaries as a recurring character. In sixth season , and after great popularity with the viewing public, Malarkey's role was upgraded to a series regular
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bimfo:

That's confusing. Because Esther told Klaus he was the reason they were a family again (she and Mikael). At that time Freya was taken, she had only Finn. Then Mikael wandered off and she had an affair with the wolf guy, hence Klaus. So how then is it that Elijah is always seen as the older one

Tell me I'm heard wrong when I watched, or this is one TO glitch undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
UjSizzle:

That's confusing. Because Esther told Klaus he was the reason they were a family again (she and Mikael). At that time Freya was taken, she had only Finn. Then Mikael wandered off and she had an affair with the wolf guy, hence Klaus. So how then is it that Elijah is always seen as the older one

Esther was pregnant when freya was taken and the child she gave birth to is ................ Elijah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
UjSizzle:

Loooll.. U heard wrong.. grin

When Esther's Elder sister was taking Freya away, She said and I quote

I will kill all your Children, including Finn and Unborn Elijah

So Esther was carrying Elijah in her Womb then..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bimfo:

Loooll.. U heard wrong.. grin

When Esther's Elder sister was taking Freya away, She said and I quote

So Esther was carrying Elijah in her Womb then..
I see.....thanks grin

You too, Adek15.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
stelena:
"She hates you because she doesn't hate you at all. She's got a thing for you mate," Enzo rock cheesy
stefan and caroline fighting like married couple tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Biggty:
Finn-Elijah-klaus-cole-rebekkah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
watin i no understand b how Alaric take become human bk
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2014
snoopy1:

Finn-Elijah-klaus-cole-rebekkah

Rebekah b4 Kol. tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2014
Una don go far shaa.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2014
Bimfo:

Enzo is not Pure English.. I saw his profile at the end of Season 5.. I think he is from Asia.. (Ave forgotten) But I am sure he is not pure English..
Yeah! Think so too! I believe he also starred in Fallen Angel.. As Ezizo.. With Paul Wesley aka Stefan Salvatore grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2014
Stefan and Caroline's relationship jxt teaches us dat when u stick to a Gurl for so long as her backbone in times of pain and discomfort, she automatically starts falling for u..although, it won't happen all d time
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 10:01am On Nov 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
Stefan and Caroline's relationship jxt teaches us dat when stick a Gurl for so long as her backbone in times of pain and discomfort, she automatically starts falling for u..although, it won't happen all d time
Lol! Wicked but true cool I love their relationship tho.. An unspoken sensual love.. My fav grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2014
what do u guys think about dis combo?

Enzo + Elena = Enzolena
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:23am On Nov 16, 2014
Bimfo:

the actor(michael malarkey) is British (father is irish)but was born in lebanon. Has Arab blood(from his mother).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2014
snoopy1:
watin i no understand b how Alaric take become human bk

nna ehn,no matter how I wrap ma head around it,i no still understand am.

when u cross ova d border, every supernatural goes back to how they wwere.i can't remember how Alaric died(dats wen esther turned him into a vamp) in S3(anyone help out).
if he died without wahala,den I think resuscitation is d answer.

*sigh* I just dey confuse maself along.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2014
parrotibaba:
what do u guys think about dis combo?

Enzo + Elena = Enzolena

no abeg,i'd prefer she stayed single. or date humans(not matt).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2014
y dint bonnie heal herself?as a witch she has powers na. y go to a hospital to treat an arrow wound?

Now that bonnie's teddy has magic,i expect it to become "chucky".
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2014
interesting fact.

Every witch seen on the show has implied it. The idea of magic being hereditary is seen in
EVERY instance where two generations of witches are shown, or in which entire families
are blessed with magic.
Bonne and Lucy [cousins]>Abby>Grams>Emily>Ayana>Witch of five>Tessa (the most
pronounced witch line shown).
Luka Martin and Greta Martin [siblings] > Jonas Martin
Davina Claire > Davina's mother > Marie-Alice Claire (witch from awakening)
Monique > Jane and Sophie > the devareaux names seen in originals/ancestors (one of
which cursed werewolves, one possessed by celeste, etc).
Two sons > Papa Tunde
The twins
Kai's coven was his family
The expression witch from New Orleans and her daughter
Esther and Dalhia
Nadia > Katherine > Katherine's dad (note: this is also distinguished in that Katherine
showed no signs of magic before learning traveller magic which is treated differently from
other forms)
Cammy notes that the family Vincent is from is a line of witches (directly inferring
hereditary link)
There is also direct evidence that all the mikaelsons were witches through there mother on
the basis that Klaus' child was a witch through Klaus. This is concrete confirmation it is
hereditary and mentioned through the first season several times.

www.reddit.com/r/TheOriginals/comments/2lwxyi/episode_discussion_s02e06_wheel_inside_wheel/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2014
#A_Hunch

Alaric's Witchy Girlfriend is Kai's Sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.