Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696149 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2014
This picture always makes my day.. back wen Klaus was still in Mystic falls

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2014
start watchng TO

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2014
I think Nina wants Stelena back too! smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Florena:
All dis stelena people on dis thread self!!!
Stelena was soo boring, until damon came and scattered everything. I hated damon at first cause he's always ruining things, how I started loving him I can't explain, d guy is far from boring.

grin Maybe you too should change ur moniker to : Delena

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
stelena:
start watchng TO
I'm also watching TO.. just uploaded that for laffs
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Darey00:

I'm also watching TO.. just uploaded that for laffs
I'm watchng 1*04 n TO is gr8 why didn't i watch dis before but now I m enjoying series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 2:01am On Dec 03, 2014
Florena:
All dis
stelena people on dis thread self!!!
Stelena was soo boring, until damon came and scattered everything. I hated damon at first cause he's always ruining things, how I started loving him I can't explain, d guy is far from boring.
Seconded
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 2:15am On Dec 03, 2014
Can Elena be killed off

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Is TVD airing Tomorrow night??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
suxxman:
Is TVD airing Tomorrow night??
yes, I'm soooo excited. can't wait
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
stelena:

yes, I'm soooo excited. can't wait

*Dancing Kukere with Rokiatu*

I can't wait!! Yay!!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2014
Was reading an interview recently about nina dobrev(the person acting as elena) and when asked about what she thinks about elena's relationships,she said if its possible she wants elena to be on her own for sometime.guess we aren't the only ones tired of all the relationships problems
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2014
pickabeau1:
Can Elena be killed off

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Bonnie and Damon always close.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
There's a monster inside all of us.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
suxxman:
Bonnie and Damon always close.
Stefan nd elena they luk cute together always
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Phantom727(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
is the season 6 out?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Stefan always looks daft. I no use anything like that nigga.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
tvd tonight
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2014
Biko why does Stefan look boring in all the offset shots?

Damon be acting like a super model kiss

Bonbon looking baby sweet cheesy

Elena like a skanky hoe grin See me hating on a diva.
Seriously though I think whatever they're both doing (Elena and Damon) offset is spilling over into their photos. It's like they're trying to outdo each other in hotness undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2014
I dey take style pity bonnie embarassed

But fvck it, am british and british don't cry. tongue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by genderruler(f): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
All hail Malakai the new Tvd villian!!!

Tvd messing with my bonnie since season one and abeg, biko bonnie deserve a happy ending
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
genderruler:
All hail Malakai the new Tvd villian!!!
Tvd messing with my bonnie since season one and abeg, biko bonnie deserve a happy ending
that scene when she broke down torn my heart into a million pieces. Bonnie crying is something we don't see often. My poor baby.

# save bonnie.

And elena thinking damon was saving bonnie just because of her, girl pleasee get over yourself. Do you think you have a golden virgi...n..al or what?

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
rokiatu:
that scene when she broke down torn my heart into a million pieces. Bonnie crying is something we don't see often. My poor baby.

# save bonnie.

And elena thinking damon was saving bonnie just because of her, girl pleasee get over yourself. Do you think you have a golden virgi...n..al or what?
Lmaooo..easy Roki..its jxt a movie,u seem so pissed at d Elena character..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
must Bonnie suffer all d time?i can't stand it.
the last scene tore me apart. She wanted to go home but wadaya know? kai's presence spoilt everytin. *sigh*

and wat r d writers thinking? they shouldn't spoil enzo's character o.

finally,matt gets a story line.

rip Sarah Salvator.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by genderruler(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
rokiatu:

# save bonnie.

i can't even watch that bonnie scene, i was so saddened.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Phantom727(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
ellab:
must Bonnie suffer all d time?i can't stand it.
the last scene tore me apart. She wanted to go home but wadaya know? kai's presence spoilt everytin. *sigh*

and wat r d writers thinking? they shouldn't spoil enzo's character o.

finally,matt gets a story line.

rip Sarah Salvator.

pls. . .is the season 6 out? cos i don't remember watching any of these in season 5.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by cayesworld(m): 6:05am On Dec 06, 2014
I'm guessin' the twins would have to merge. . . . . . How else are they gonna stop Kai. . . . . Sad already @ the prospect of a good Villain's prospective demise
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lmaooo..easy Roki..its jxt a movie,u seem so pissed at d Elena character..
I know but I hate her character, I used to like independent elena till she fell in love with Damon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Y'al knw what? I actually think it's good for bonny, how can she continuously put that useless elena's life b4 hers, always acting all good good, atleast nw, when she gets outta dat hell, i expect her to see the cause of all of her misfortune and get as far away from that bìtch with the "golden vagìna". She's way too selfless

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ihedinobi2: 9:35am On Dec 06, 2014
I like Jeremy far better for her but here's a bet: Bonnie ends up with Stefan!

Takers, anyone? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2014
ihedinobi2:
I like Jeremy far better for her but here's a bet: Bonnie ends up with Stefan!

Takers, anyone? grin
We all knw it's stefan and caroline

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.