Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (700126 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
ellab:
grin "oh,bloody hell"
grin cheesy grin

Dis episode was just too good.
Hayley running from d jeep to Hope really gave me the chills.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Favorite quote!!

Niklaus:

"I wish you would tell Elijah you are marrying your werewolf suitor, at which point I will pour him a scotch and congratulate him on a bullet dodged." grin

Badass guy kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
I fear Baby Hope's life won't last much longer.

My Becky's gone for gud. These Writers sure have a way of doing off with people.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
suxxman:
I fear Baby Hope's life won't last much longer.

My Becky's gone for gud. These Writers sure have a way of doing off with people.
it's not d writers' fault,Claire Holt wanted a change of scenery, apparently she is a regular cast member of an upcoming series named "Aquarius"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
UjSizzle:
Favorite quote!!

Niklaus:

"I wish you would tell Elijah you are marrying your werewolf suitor, at which point I will pour him a scotch and congratulate him on a bullet dodged." grin

Badass guy kiss

I loved that quote. Had to rewind and watch that scene a couple of times.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Esther. Ha ha. Well, Karma is a bitttch grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Zellie:
Esther. Ha ha. Well, Karma is a bitttch grin

Indeed. A taste of her own medicine.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't know what happened, all I know is elijah and Hayley finally had sex cheesy grin shocked and ohhh boy was it hot.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
UjSizzle:
Favorite quote!!

Niklaus:

Badass guy kiss
he will always be a di.ckhead cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
jmaine:
That winch is bidding her time to strike while Elijah and Hayley are busy ravaging each other to the heavens . . . .
like Damon would say, 7 minutes in heaven grin grin that sex scene was hoot. ..thou damn I rewind 8 like what 5 times grin Harley's been wet all this while for Elijah, dude finally get eat it.

Now am waiting on stefan n caroline steamy sex scene as well.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
rokiatu:
I don't know what happened, all I know is elijah and Hayley finally had sex cheesy grin shocked and ohhh boy was it hot.
But it was too short grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Longstride: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Longstride:
You're stalking me now?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
That sex scene. Da fuq
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
So Elijah finally stepped up... That sex session is long overdue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
I dey tell you,elijah na boss,I'm sure if it was stefan he would let hayley walk away and put on that his dumb look as if he didn't know what just happened.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Longstride: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Zellie:
You're stalking me now?

LMAO who is this one again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
rokiatu:
like Damon would say, 7 minutes in heaven grin grin that sex scene was hoot. ..thou damn I rewind 8 like what 5 times grin Harley's been wet all this while for Elijah, dude finally get eat it.

Now am waiting on stefan n caroline steamy sex scene as well.
I seriously don't know why you want Stefan n Caroline - even the notion irks me.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jaymaestro:
I seriously don't know why you want Stefan n Caroline - even the notion irks me.
lol 8 don't like them as a couple, but caroline wants the di....ck.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fkforyou:
I dey tell you,elijah na boss,I'm sure if it was stefan he would let hayley walk away and put on that his dumb look as if he didn't know what just happened.
he would probably say something like, "what are you talking about I don't understand" grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
rokiatu:
he would probably say something like, "what are you talking about I don't understand" grin
It seems the guy is bored of the show.....he is just behaving like a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Why is Finn being made to be the bad guy
He wants to rid new Orleans of vamps

Klaus cannoe be redeemed.. We all know that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
rokiatu:
Hehehe.. D girl is restless - she always want more.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
What kind of crap is this

Hayley is the baby mama of Klaus...in love with Elijah and marrying Jackson

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
They plan on making Finn the new Esther (Villain) and eliminating Esther from the show??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kol...master strategist.....I like this Kol..not the bloodthirsty one

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
Kol...master strategist.....I like this Kol..not the bloodthirsty one
me too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Ghostlady:
me too

He was the one who was the most despicable initially
Now that position is going back to klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2014
rokiatu:

Lolz . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

He was the one who was the most despicable initially
Now that position is going back to klaus
Niklaus will forever remain my first love though: always and forever
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Ghostlady:
Niklaus will forever remain my first love though: always and forever

TvD villains are getting weaker and weaker

From fighting Klaus and Silas......we have travellers and Kai.....pukes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.