Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697613 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 2:53am On Jan 19, 2015
nekkii:
well I thought season 7 was next Cos I've seen season 6 up to E 10 and since last year no new episode has been out
dia is nothing like the vampire diaries season 7 yet ,d season 6 will soon return from hiatus as will many other shows ,d season 6 is just in it's 10 episode so I strongly suggest u return d crap u bought back to whomever u bought it from ...grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 6:00am On Jan 19, 2015
nekkii:
Just can't wait 4 season 7 to come out next week.... loving damon kiss
Ibo boys don do you strong tin

LMAO grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nekkii(f): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
dia is nothing like the vampire diaries season 7 yet ,d season 6 will soon return from hiatus as will many other shows ,d season 6 is just in it's 10 episode so I strongly suggest u return d crap u bought back to whomever u bought it from ...grin
you are so rude Mr know all
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2015
nekkii:
not rude at all,just told u d raw truth grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nekkii(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2015
parrotibaba:
ok... noted
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2015
parrotibaba:

what about originals No s2 yet Mehn am liking nicklaus more n more, the guy is just awesome.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
nekkii:
person bring u back to life, u say him rude. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
franugo:

what about originals No s2 yet Mehn am liking nicklaus more n more, the guy is just awesome.
no season 1 still d start grin bro TO season 2 will it's episode 11 tonight after a long hiatus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
THE ORIGINALS TONIGHT

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tonight ✔

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2015
imagine how Marcel has been reduced to d sidelines dis season #NotFair
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2015
S02E10 available.... smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2015
@parrotibaba I agree with u. but I guess it's cuz there r so much xters dis season,thats y. I hope dey give him more screen time.

welcome back everyone to the 2nd part of the season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2015
“The truth is, Hayley. It’s not love on which the strongest foundations are built; it’s the decency of merciful lies". - klaus
Oh dear, I have missed this show.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2015
ellab:
“The truth is, Hayley. It’s not love on which the strongest foundations are built; it’s the decency of merciful lies". - klaus
Oh dear, I have missed this show.
or Klaus rather - another klaus-esque quote. lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2015
Can't find it cry

Maybe I'll just be patient sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2015
Adaeze003:
Can't find it cry

Maybe I'll just be patient sha.

it's on o2 now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2015
The long lost First issue of the Mikaelson's (Freya) shows up . . . . . . Sweet. . . . . kiss

Dhalia Loading to complete the tree . . . . . Will she team up with the renegade Finn to deal with the Mikaelson family
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
can't wait TO epi 10 dwnlodng the episode so watch as soon as possible.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Freya is back?? I literally exclaimed "$hit!" when I saw that name...

How did she grow up? How did she get stuck in the house klaus put a curse on? I guess that's another story.

Did finn kill his parents or are they spelled?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
The girl playing Rebekah 2.0 is great. I could almost see Claire Holt in her mannerisms. And the witch asylum plot was scary as heck. I kept expecting Freya to smash through the coffin with a scary face on.

Honestly, what did Kol think was gonna happen when Klaus found out Rebekah was missing? The situation is different now because Klaus owes everything to Rebekah for keeping Hope safe. Maybe Davina should take this as a wake-up call not to mess with klaus.Plotting and scheming behind Klaus' back never ends well.

As for Finn, even with the way he is now as an unhinged psychopath, he's still the whining a-hole that he is.mscheeew!

great way to start d episode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

How did she grow up? How did she get stuck in the house klaus put a curse on? I guess that's another story.

Finn is using Papa tunde methods of using originals to channel energy to his magic, i don't tink they are dead. Just immobilized . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

1. My theory is this: The necromancy cult is under Dahlia's control, and she has been using Freya as her battery of immortality for the last one thousand years.
She probably had Freya moved into the Asylum along with members of the necromancy cult, because she's recently moved closer to New Orleans, drawn near by the survival of
hope. As we know, ANYONE can enter the Asylum, they just can't leave. That's wat I think though.

2. On the Mikael topic, I think Mikael did not let Finn use him at all. As we saw with Esther, Finn has to make magic that straight up effs up a vampire, and it seems related
to Papa Tunde's ish, which effed d Originals. Mikael was probably caught off guard and put under without his approval, since he thought he had Finn in the palm of his
hands, desperate for his help.
But it's way too soon to say bye to mikeal. dunno if he's dead yet sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
Damn!! The originals is back and better, the end of episode 10 gave me chills. Freya is back shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Qu3sT(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Well that ending was unexpected. How did Freya survive over 1000 years, is she immortal or just something else entirely. Nice episode overall and let's not forget poor elijah who is feeling helpless and on the sidelines.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
when I realized that Freya was alive all this while......I was like......

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
the episode was superb. Rebekah — in her shiny new witch body woke up in an insane asylum, ghost to help her bustout nd the best part was unpredictable endng.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hollywood and the entertainment industry have a way of making things that we know are morally wrong seem right,eg when josh and his 'boyfriend' kissed or the way kai looks soo sexy even thou his a psychopath,just my thoughts though
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
shyshally:
Hollywood and the entertainment industry have a way of making things that we know are morally wrong seem right,eg when josh and his 'boyfriend' kissed or the way kai looks soo sexy even thou his a psychopath,just my thoughts though
Lol I swear am starting to get comfortable with all those things, I don't even care anymore.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
it's funny how the gentle Finn becomes the Super Villain. The writers of the originals knows how to add a twist to a good series. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.