Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696184 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ah Becks

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
pls where can I download the one with subtitles? happy new year to u all
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
tshegs19:
Ah Becks
bro complements, is the image off s new episode cos the setting is new I've not come across it... I think!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Samfilo31:
The originals season 2 stops at 13
dnt knw if dats all
13 ke? we are still at episode 9. i think the total episodes for season 2 should be 18 not 13 and BTW Happy new year in advance to u all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new guys.... Let the count down to the return of TO and TVD begins smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Genuine success comes only to
those who are ready for it. So never step back
and always have courage to accept new
challenges. Wishing you a very happy new
year 2015.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by honorbule(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to everyone in mystic fall and new Orleans....and to all originals and tvd fans/lovers....love ya'll....

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new to my Tvd & TO fam.
Great Favor ahead of us all.
Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year to all the TO and TVD lovers

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2015
bliss11:
pls where can I download the one with subtitles? happy new year to u all
u can't but u can download subtitles n watch it with VLC
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lordaweezy: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Pls someone should post a link to episode 12 & 13 of The Originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bliss11(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
parrotibaba:
u can't but u can download subtitles n watch it with VLC
OK thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year people.
God Bless You Real Good.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Young Davina in Prison Break

8 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2015
I know this question sounds off topic but I'd still ask, the songs sang in all these TV series, do they pay the artistes or the songs are just used for free?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
I know this question sounds off topic but I'd still ask, the songs sang in all these TV series, do they pay the artistes or the songs are just used for free?

It's free publicity for the artists.... I didn't even know someone like Remi Zero existed until I saw Smallville.... And that song is pretty awesome....

Got to know about The Frames from watching House MD...

Didn't know anyone named Shawn Hlookoff until I saw Kyle XY...

And I got to know loads of them from Glee...

Sure they would take permission from the artist, to avoid being Sued in the future.... But I don't think they pay the artistes...

Although there are some that record songs for the shows or movies.... Like Owl City recorded an awesome track for Wreck it Ralph......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Shawl001(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hey guys, jes stumbled on this thread. I'm a fan øƒ TVD and TO...pls wanna ask, what's the latest season ƒσя TVD. Stopped aT season 5....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Shawl001:
Hey guys, jes stumbled on this thread. I'm a fan øƒ TVD and TO...pls wanna ask, what's the latest season ƒσя TVD. Stopped aT season 5....

Season 6 is the latest....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Shawl001(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
nani667:

Season 6 is the latest....
. Thanks ƒσя the reply.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
nani667:

It's free publicity for the artists.... I didn't even know someone like Remi Zero existed until I saw Smallville.... And that song is pretty awesome....

Got to know about The Frames from watching House MD...

Didn't know anyone named Shawn Hlookoff until I saw Kyle XY...

And I got to know loads of them from Glee...

Sure they would take permission from the artist, to avoid being Sued in the future.... But I don't think they pay the artistes...

Although there are some that record songs for the shows or movies.... Like Owl City recorded an awesome track for Wreck it Ralph......
I've been pondering over this issue as well . I heard and read that the producer asks for track sync in their movies through the publisher , label or writer . And they seem to pay for some royalty performance .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
New stills for 2x10

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
New episode of the originals air on the 19th of January

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm... Seems this thread shall be springing back to life soon enough ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 09, 2015
These suits elijah puts onon..does he re-use or its a new suit all d time
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2015
Keky:
Young Davina in Prison Break
thanks for this, I was wondering if it was her. Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Elijah always acting like a boss...how I wish he would be the one to finally get the girl *hayley*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
King claus....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
They are longing things oo
Are they still on holiday or what are they doing
How many episodes are they releasing,don't tell it's just one after all this while
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yippee!! It's been confirmed....

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Good news for TVD n TO fans;

The vampire diaries has been renewed for d 7th season while the originals has also been renewed for d 3rd season. They r among d 8 shows dat hv been renewed by The CW

Bad news for TVD fans;

Jeremy Gilbert (Steve R. McQueen) will no longer be a series regular as of episode 17 of d current season according to d show runner, Julie Plec ,she revealed dat Jeremy would be leaving town for good this time around..."it's time for him to go out n live his life n we r actually going to say goodbye to Steve R. McQueen as a series regular,Plec said. "He is growing up n moving on,he'll be out living a real life

The catalyst for Jeremy's story coming to n end springs from d show nearing it's conclusion. According to plec ,"We r in d 3rd act of telling our story,everything we r doing is moving towards d end, over d course of d next few years,we will need to start having d characters make choices about what dey want with dia lives n say goodbye to some people, it's all part of moving towards d end ,however long it takes,Plec said."Still there is a chance we could still see him(Jeremy) on d show again,he could show up at weddings, Funerals, n series finales for sure,but dis journey is taking him to another place" ,Plec concluded

I think d show might end after d 7th or 8th season (IMO) but The CW has a track record of surprising every one,The likes of supernatural comes to mind ,it was supposed to end after d 3rd season bt it was renewed till d fifth where d series creator would eventually exhaust his story but it has being renewed for it's 11th season now.It all depends on Julie Plec n Kevin Williamson... can de continue if d show exhausts dia story or will de hand it over to other ppl as supernatural did?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.