Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,382 members, 7,850,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (698679 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lexrichy(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Tvd getting super boring undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2015
stelena:
reopen elenas parents case nd they find nothing so they decided close the case . Jeremy leave town nd sheriff Forbes died
nothing interesting left in tvd. don't like it.

You forgot to add that Stefan and Caroline kissed and We now have Steroline.. cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2015
I loved this episode, irrespective of the absence of buttkicking. Everything I wished for happened.

1. The Sheriff finally died. It was sad, made me wanna cry. But I hated seeing her suffer since she's such a good person ... one of the most normal people on the show. R.I.P Sheriff Forbes kiss

2. Stefan KISSED Caroline. OMG!! cheesy But it almost felt 'forced'. I dunno. It wasn't that "Yes I've been wanting to do this for so long kiss." Instead it was more like a "Let's see hoe this goes kiss."
It was a good kiss though.

3. I still hate Enzo's boring storyline.

4. Jeremy is finally getting a life away from my screen. Halleluyah!

5. Damon. My Damon smiley Always nice to see him very 'human' when he loves someone. You can tell the Sheriff is one of the few he's really interested in kiss

Did I miss something? It was probably unimportant then.

TO next week.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
Bimffo:

You forgot to add that Stefan and Caroline kissed and We now have Steroline.. cool
thanks for correction. I don't like steroline, writer ruined their friendship
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2015
"I think we both know I never really hated you."-Caroline to Stefan
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Stefan just kissed Caroline out of pity.... Thats rather obvious....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Freya in town

Finn has seen another female authority figure

Are u sure that is not dahlia in disguise
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
nani667:
Stefan just kissed Caroline out of pity.... Thats rather obvious....
He should be lucky, he hasnt been getting any action either.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
UjSizzle:
I loved this episode, irrespective of the absence of buttkicking. Everything I wished for happened.

1. The Sheriff finally died. It was sad, made me wanna cry. But I hated seeing her suffer since she's such a good person ... one of the most normal people on the show. R.I.P Sheriff Forbes kiss

2. Stefan KISSED Caroline. OMG!! cheesy But it almost felt 'forced'. I dunno. It wasn't that "Yes I've been wanting to do this for so long kiss." Instead it was more like a "Let's see hoe this goes kiss."
It was a good kiss though.

3. I still hate Enzo's boring storyline.

4. Jeremy is finally getting a life away from my screen. Halleluyah!

5. Damon. My Damon smiley Always nice to see him very 'human' when he loves someone. You can tell the Sheriff is one of the few he's really interested in kiss

Did I miss something? It was probably unimportant then.

TO next week.

elena smoking sk with her younger bro grin,the thought of damon always putting flowers on his mothers grave during death anniversary smiley,its nyc,but all in all i think drz nth more for us in vampire diaries
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
rokiatu:
He should be lucky, he hasnt been getting any action either.

True that... But Ultimately that's not because he can't get any action.... Almost all the babes in the series have fallen in love with Stefan ➡ Katarina, Elena, Rebecca.... Plus there's always the option of compelling himself some action...but he doesn't need to stoop to that level.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 12:52am On Feb 15, 2015
meh tvd is getting so boring...i think am going to dump its ass like i did SPN

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 15, 2015
And finally, Steroline happened. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy wink

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
In addition to the lameness of TVD..enzo should be killed off..his usefulness is past

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
pickabeau1:
In addition to the lameness of TVD..enzo should be killed off..his usefulness is past
Sadness I agree. cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Sadness I agree. cry cry cry

He's just like d little brat that everyone wants to forget
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

He's just like d little brat that everyone wants to forget
Yep with no storyline what so ever I mean no damn storline. They need to sack all the writers and employed new ones. They have succeeded in ruining this show for us.

The originals leaving was bad enough but then they have to shove delena down our throat, make stefan caroline baby sitter, Bonnie piratically invisible, Damon a love sick fool whos now boring, Tyler who's just there for no reason, same with Matt, and Enzo. And a villain Kai who has no motive for his actions.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Yep with no storyline what so ever I mean no damn storline. They need to sack all the writers and employed new ones. They have succeeded in ruining this show for us.

The originals leaving was bad enough but then they have to shove delena down our throat, make stefan caroline baby sitter, Bonnie piratically invisible, Damon a love sick fool whos now boring, Tyler who's just there for no reason, same with Matt, and Enzo. And a villain Kai who has no motive for his actions.

You r on point

But I'm.also worried for originals too

After Freya n dahlia

What next

Jacksons wolf army?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

You r on point

But I'm.also worried for originals too

After Freya n dahlia

What next

Jacksons wolf army?
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha thats so funny or maybe a love triangle betwen Elijah Jackson and Hayley. Like they did with Stefan Damon and Elena.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pickabeau1: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha thats so funny or maybe a love triangle betwen Elijah Jackson and Hayley. Like they did with Stefan Damon and Elena.

It will be boring
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
With Klaus.. TO cant be boring.. undecided smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bimffo:
With Klaus.. TO cant be boring.. undecided smiley
Once upon a time, Damon use to be even more exciting then Klaus.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Once upon a time, Damon use to be even more exciting then Klaus.

Damon is still exciting, but Elena is killing the show..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
pickabeau1:

Word.... The dude is just aimless and pointless in the series now... Writers are just confused.... They should just kill him off quickly ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
in case TVD ends in season 7 ,The Salvatore brothers should move over to new Orleans

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 2:43am On Feb 16, 2015
tshegs19:
Great Episode still..
I don't like "Freya" again. I hv a feeling she's deyla too. undecided
Smart Baby Hope protecting herself. Lol
Finally, No more Finn! I'm tayad of that guy..he's really a bore.
That Fire must not Elijah..well He's an original, they don't ever completely die cheesy
Kol really did well. cool

Lool finn a bore? I disagree, I actually loved his character - the majestic manner at which he went about his business (kinda reminded me of Uchiha Madara. Lol)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 2:45am On Feb 16, 2015
tshegs19:
Great Episode still..
I don't like "Freya" again. I hv a feeling she's deyla too. undecided
Smart Baby Hope protecting herself. Lol
Finally, No more Finn! I'm tayad of that guy..he's really a bore.
That Fire must not Elijah..well He's an original, they don't ever completely die cheesy
Kol really did well. cool

Finn a bore? I disagree with this, I actually loved his character - the majestic manner at which he went about his business (kinda reminded me of Uchiha Madara. Lol)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 2:48am On Feb 16, 2015
stefanlover:
[size=25pt]The originals top 100 quotes so far from both seasons[/size] [size=25pt]( 29 to 1)[/size]

[size=15pt]29 JACKSON: Klaus, if you want to fight me, come on.
KLAUS: You mistake my intentions. I haven't come here to fight you. Not at all. This is to be an execution. Tell me, how exactly would you like to die?

28 KLAUS: Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass.

27 PAPA TUNDE: I prefer an audience, and I’m about to put on quite the show.

26 REBEKAH: You're a hypocrite, Elijah. You would choose love over family and then condemn me for doing the same.

25 KLAUS: (TO HIS MOTHER) You declared war when you came after my family and for that, I will make you suffer as only I can. After all, I am my mother's son.

24 HAYLEY: You, me, Elijah, and a miracle baby all under one roof. Sounds like a bad reality show.

23 Elijah: no one hurts my family and lives

22 KLAUS: “There’s no way that Kol would listen to anything other than his ego.

21 Mikeal: The ability to endure pain is the warrior's true weapon. Master that and nothing holds power over you.

20 KLAUS: I know in the last milennium we haven't always seen eye to eye, but in this moment I am reminded of something Elijah has always said. Family is power.

19 Finn: (to klaus) “Linens and silk still can’t hide your pathetic self-loathing. And despite the arrogant facade, you’re still the paranoid little boy. Full of hate and fear.

18 ELIJAH: You were never weak Niklaus. You are and you have always been the most fierce of us all.

17 MARCEL: [to Klaus] You're in a good mood. You should visit Mystic Falls more often.

16 kLAUS: (TO FIN) “Did mother bring you back from the dead so you can wash her knickers?

15 KLAUS: (TO ELIJAH) You look at me and you see everything you abhor in yourself. Sure, you dress it up with your fancy suits and your handkerchiefs. You with your mask of civility and eloquence, you're every bit the abomination I am. Or worse.

14 PAPA TUNDE: I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson as he hurt me, and when I'm done, he'll wish that he could die.

13 Klaus: Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?
Elijah: Give me a month. I'll get you a list.

12 Klaus: “We’ve no room for slackers or cowards in our kingdom.

11 KLAUS: You rant and rave about the monster I have become, but you, mother, you are the author of everything I am.

10 KOL: Oh, you're angry are you? Well join the party! I've been here 1,000 years. I was builiding that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story. I'm the wronged, I'm the dead, but never mourned. And whilst you got everythng you ever wanted, I got a family who didn't care if I lived or if I died.

9 KLAUS: [to Elijah] Well then there's only one question that we need to ask, isn't there? Which of our parents do we kill first?

8 Celeste: (to elijah)Always and forever" was the greatest mistake of your life.

7 ELIJAH" (TO HAYLEY) “Do you have any idea how rare love is? In a thousand years, I have found it but twice, and when I have, I have honored it.”

6 KLAUS: (TO ELIJAH) Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?

5 ELIJAH: to mob of vampires] Gentlemen, shall we?

4 KLAUS: Don't be fooled love i'm the devil in disguise.

3 ELIJAH: I believe that when you love someone and that person loves you in return you're uniquely vulnerable. They have a power to hurt you that's like nothing

2 KLAUS: {to Papa Tunde} I’m sorry, mate. Elijah is the brother you meet when negotiations are to be had. I’m the one you get when negotiations are closed.[/size]

[size=15pt]1 Finn Tell me what you know.

Marcel: I'll tell you what I remember. Two centuries back, I was just a kid looking through the compound. I found a coffin. Klaus catches me, and he says, "that's my brother Finn. We keep him like that because he is such a bore."[/size]

I believe Mikael had some of the sexiest quotes on TO though

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
As annoying as enzo is, i just dont want him killed off yet, i feel he's gonna turn into the ultimate vilian, he's darkness is fueled by jealousy, revenge and hate, what more can you ask for? He's turned matt(who i hate btw) into his pupet, he's tryna turn stefan's niece into a vampire, so in the end, it'll be a stefan and damon vs enzo thing.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2015
This TVD episode wasn't all that bad ,I think it did well , From the name of d episode, "stay" y'all u should hv known dat it was all about Liz Forbes n d closing of her chapter ,it was also about how Caroline nearly missed d chance to be with her mom b4 she died...

On the other hand...

I feel Lorenzo has an evil storyline along d way which will involve d Salvatore family(maybe he would turn Sarah into a vampire n just maybe,bring d Salvatore brothers back in dia killer game) ...

The Ric/Jeremy combo lying to Elena and her buddies is another twist ,so he is not going to any art school per say ,he is going to hunt ...I think it's clear dat dis is d end of d road for Jeremy (Steve.R.McQueen) as a series regular in d series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TheLokI: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
This TVD episode wasn't all that bad ,I think it did well , From the name of d episode, "stay" y'all u should hv known dat it was all about Liz Forbes n d closing of her chapter ,it was also about how Caroline nearly missed d chance to be with her mom b4 she died...

On the other hand...

I feel Lorenzo has an evil storyline along d way which will involve d Salvatore family(maybe he would turn Sarah into a vampire n just maybe,bring d Salvatore brothers back in dia killer game) ...

The Ric/Jeremy combo lying to Elena and her buddies is another twist ,so he is not going to any art school per say ,he is going to hunt ...I think it's clear dat dis is d end of d road for Jeremy (Steve.R.McQueen) as a series regular in d series

At this junction I gotta say - I'm confused at how ppl tag this season of Tvd to be "boring", it's been pretty good so far tbh. The episode wasn't even half bad. Maybe I'm been too lenient/hopeful or the rest of y'all are blind
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
..... Klaus is back to his worst.... Seeking to kill Jackson on his wedding day...... "He(Jackson) isn't one of us."....... Elijah is still in love with Hayley and baby hope is going to mama's bayou...... Can't wait for the full episode.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.