Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,122 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (697057 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2015
UjSizzle:

@Zellie. The baby healed herself. Cammie just thought in error that Elijah did.
Oh!

Must Kol come back sef angry? Can't someone die in TVD/TO and stay dead!

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Keky:
You know it's going down when a big man like Elijah sheds a tear.
lmao this is so funny. He is such a great actor man.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 20, 2015
After a long long time tvd regaind it magic again.

A moment of silent for this Bamon hug please.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fye67pmbGu0

[/url]

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
yep,the episode gave me the feeels.

1.So,kai and jo merged(if I'm right) but that wasn't d only thing happening. Jo is preggers and alaric proposed right on d spot. How weird was it dat Jo couldn't see d signs of pregnancy(na doctor she be o) but her psycho brother broke d news to her.hmmm...
we also found out from kai that there's another "side" for dead ppl .I don't get it.
And who was at d other side,Damon and Stefan's mom.oooookaaayyy! Let's see wat happens.

2.Caroline-u know I couldn't say this last wk but now,I think I should.I dint feel steroline kiss. it was too meh for me.I felt that even though Caroline is into Stefan, Stefan wasn't "there" yet.I wanted to see gradual steps and this episode helped with that.
The scene at d church made me feel that.
Caroline sang ppl,she effing sang. And did you see d way Stefan looked at her?that stare was wat I wanted to see. He wasn't sure of his feelings but when she sang,he saw her for the 1st time,in a different light. If that ain't progress,I dunno Wat is. CAROLINE SANG PPL.I KNOW I SHOULDNT WRITE IN CAPS BUT THAT SONG MOVED ME.IT GAVE ME CHILLS.IT GAVE ME FEELS.I just hope it's not too late for their rlshp.I know he ll help her.

3.Elena- well..u already know how I feel about her.
Caroline was in pain.she was finally alone and turning her humanity switch off was wat she had to do(which is wrong by d way.Dealing with d pain,even though it's hard,it's better).And Elena, Madam kept making it bout herself and how it's wrong and blabla(I hate to admit it but she's right)but who is she to tell Caroline dat?she did the same thing na.She "experienced" it. Let Caroline experience it too. it's about time we saw dark Caroline.

4.BAMON- Bonnie is back.ahhhhhhhh...finally.
That awesome moment when bamon hug is BETTER than all delena scenes.HALLELUJAH. The happiness on Damon's face,the pancakes Bonnie made...the Joy people,THE JOY. it was d best part of the episode. so good.so good.

hope next episode Will be good too(which will air on the 12th by the way).

rating: 8/10

Quote: "I fesmatos the crap outta this magic Canadian rock"- Bonnie

The rock sef na Canadian.who knew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
one more thing.
That flashback with Damon and Stefan with Stefan being 10 and Damon being well,Damon.its weird.I feel d writers r going to the "we r half brothers'" route.
oh well..
Damon looks like his mother.
*goes back to watching Caroline sing*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
ellab:
one more thing.
That flashback with Damon and Stefan with Stefan being 10 and Damon being well,Damon.its weird.I feel d writers r going to the "we r half brothers'" route.
oh well..
Damon looks like his mother.
*goes back to watching Caroline sing*
Yep damon look absolutely like his mom........they better not take the prison break rounte.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
ellab:

Caroline sang ppl,she effing sang
This isn't d first time ,she sang for Matt in season 2 with a rock band
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2015
parrotibaba:
This isn't d first time ,she sang for Matt in season 2 with a rock band

I know that but it wasn't d same feel though.smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Yep damon look absolutely like his mom........they better not take the prison break route.

I agree
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Ok dude, i said fans of the Vampire Diaries.
babe pls yarn me did elena become a vampire in dis sweet movie??and waz katrina finally released from dat tomb like prison? what abt brownie de witch and GOSH! the werewolf, what abt Caroline? pls babe don't be annoyed,i watched de movie under strict circumstances back wen i was a student, dem no de gree mak i watch am for house cos its so long n u knw parental guidelines naaa.i fell inlove with this movie....i stopped at were a senior vampire was in need of elena n stefen n damon wen n killed him bt he leta came back to life.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2015
agoadiv:
babe pls yarn me did elena become a vampire in dis sweet movie??
Yes at the beginning of season 4
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes at the beginning of season 4
check de forma quote again plsssss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
agoadiv:
babe pls yarn me did elena become a vampire in dis sweet movie??and waz katrina finally released from dat tomb like prison? what abt brownie de witch and GOSH! the werewolf, what abt Caroline? pls babe don't be annoyed,i watched de movie under strict circumstances back wen i was a student, dem no de gree mak i watch am for house cos its so long n u knw parental guidelines naaa.i fell inlove with this movie....i stopped at were a senior vampire was in need of elena n stefen n damon wen n killed him bt he leta came back to life.
Yes elena became a vamp and Katerina was released long ago the series is how in it six season. She's also dead and damon and elena are together, caroline is fighting for stefan's affection. They may be ending up together.

In short you have indeed miss a lot.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Mehn, this guy has missed a lot.. grin
Disadvantages of being an Ajebo..

Me, Parental wetin grin grin Last thing, Nobody will watch Television in that house again, walahi.. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes elena became a vamp and Katerina was released long ago the series is how in it six season. She's also dead and damon and elena are together, caroline is fighting for stefan's affection. They may be ending up together.

In short you have indeed miss a lot.
wait......elena and damon?? how come? it used to be elena n stefen nauu
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Bimffo:

Me, Parental wetin grin grin Last thing, Nobody will watch Television in that house again, walahi.. grin

lolsss..wen u grow up in a Christian home dat u have 3sisters as first n u have and elder broda,ur sisters wan watch genny n omotola while ur elder bros wan watch john cena n ray misterio....u go just enta ur shellundecided grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
agoadiv:

Baba, Take 1k, Buy the series, get any laptop, Copy the series to the laptop., then hide its Folder. Gbam! Then watch it at your leisure..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2015
agoadiv:
lolsss..wen u grow up in a Christian home dat u have 3sisters as first n u have and elder broda,ur sisters wan watch genny n omotola while ur elder bros wan watch john cena n ray misterio....u go just enta ur shellundecided grin

grin grin I get wat u mean sha. but internet dey to download na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2015
lol dz guy don miss "Your humanity is killing u!!"

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2015
I was disappointed with E14 cuz it was all about Caroline's Mum...but over the week I thought about it. We were saying goodbye to a character we all love...Sherrif Forbes. An episode dedicated to her isn't all that bad. But what will now vex me is if she comes back from the dead grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adonis4u: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Bimffo:

lol...bad pikin smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
agoadiv:
like I said, u have miss a lot. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Darey00:
lol dz guy don miss "Your humanity is killing u!!"
grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
agoadiv:
compel yourself a TV or better still, slay your siblings and everyone they've ever met

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
losprince:
compel yourself a TV or better still, slay or siblings and everyone they've ever met
grin haba..hin no be Klaus na.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
ellab:

grin haba..hin no be Klaus na.
those kind siblinhgs no work o, check out what they are depriving the young man angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is it just me or was the best part of the episode the bamon hug? cheesy loved it! And the way damon kept laughing? So cool!

Ehmmm... was I the only one who felt that something was gon prevent stefan from telling Caroline how he feels? So typical rii?

So, bad Caroline... we'll see how that goes and Damon's mum? was she a witch or something? O well, we'll see.

Kai's goody goody is creeping me out jor... he's meant to be a sicko! lol

And finally, Mrs know it all elena! The whole world does not revolve around you... tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
D episode was osome. I get all, what I am expecting in dis E. Caroline sing a song for her mother nd d way stefan looks her, it was beautiful. Caroline turn off her humanity switch nd snap elenas neck . jo nd kai merged solving some witchy disease. In dis process kai told her, she is pregnant nd alaric proposed her to marry me. I think we have wedding ceremony soon of jo nd alaric next few episode. Finally bonnie is back nd damon bonnie hug was cute. lastly damons mom is still alive, she stuck there from 1903. Is she vampire or witch.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yummy. I'm replaying the hugging scene cheesy
And that time Caroline sang and Stefan brain went 'omg I love this girl.'

How romantic *sigh...*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Well then, i guess i'm the only one creeped out by the way stefan stared at caroline when she was singing. My favorite part of this episode was when caroline snapped elena's neck

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.