Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696594 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
alberto2k:

baba abeg consult your oracle make dem gimme ban immunity!!
Make I get fower to disaffia and affai. grin grin

Ah no wan chop ban this year again! grin
Alakakakakakakakakakakaka Ogoooototoyo Igboweedingus! it is I Aworinde Akintunji who has summoned three of you, please grant this young man ban immunity. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alberto2k(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Alakakakakakakakakakakaka Ogoooototoyo Igboweedingus! it is I Aworinde Akintunji who has summoned three of you, please grant this young man ban immunity. grin grin grin
Baba!!! E seun!

See ya crocodile blokus, snail teeth and lion tongue way u ask for! grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba!!! E seun!

See ya crocodile blokus, snail teeth and lion tongue way u ask for! grin grin grin
1diot! grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Hahahahahaha is that your argument. Zach roerig (Matt), Candace Accola (Caroline) and Michael Trevino (Tyler) are all turning 30 this year, yet they are 21 year old or in Caroline's case 17 year old kids. Bro you gat no argument. Emmanuelle Chriqui remains a possible good choice, but if you must bring age into it, why not Victoria Justice? grin

yea, Victoria really looks like Elena but i don't think she can pull off that mature role.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Hahahahahaha is that your argument. Zach roerig (Matt), Candace Accola (Caroline) and Michael Trevino (Tyler) are all turning 30 this year, yet they are 21 year old or in Caroline's case 17 year old kids. Bro you gat no argument. Emmanuelle Chriqui remains a possible good choice, but if you must bring age into it, why not Victoria Justice? grin
de r in dia early thirties ,we r talking about a woman dat is in her late thirties(37 to be precise) who should be playing wife or mother ,to come n play a 21 year old ,dis is not naija where osuofia will play a secondary school student at age 40 ,following ur logic ,we better call Julianna Moore to play Elena or better still Sandra Bullock if de resembled Nina ,bottom line ,Chriqui doesn't even resemble Nina n is not in d age bracket to play her character
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Candice Accola is 28 not 30. I don't know about Zach and Michael tho
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ayzeeez: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D': Marvel and ABC are developing a spin-off http:///vQULQGuPBj
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DoctorNyash(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Alfred234:
Candice Accola is 28 not 30. I don't know about Zach and Michael tho
These American girls amd lies, I remember in 2011 it was reported that she was born in 1985, now all of a sudden it has become 1987, very soon she'll be born in 1990. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DoctorNyash(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
parrotibaba:
de r in dia early thirties ,we r talking about a woman dat is in her late thirties(37 to be precise) who should be playing wife or mother ,to come n play a 21 year old ,dis is not naija where osuofia will play a secondary school student at age 40 ,following ur logic ,we better call Julianna Moore to play Elena or better still Sandra Bullock if de resembled Nina ,bottom line ,Chriqui doesn't even resemble Nina n is not in d age bracket to play her character
Dude I just checked that Chriqui woman, she looks like Nina dobrev, maybe you are just blind to that, do you have something against her? She can act any role she likes, afterall a 37 year old Ian Sommerhalder is acting as a 21 year old in the series.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
KingTom:
Emmanuelle Chriqui would be an excellent replacement, she looks exactly like Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva. grin grin grin

A pic of both actresses, Dobrev on the left, Chriqui on the right
wow they really look alike. shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Lol do you guys agree with this fan?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2015
DoctorNyash:

Dude I just checked that Chriqui woman, she looks like Nina dobrev, maybe you are just blind to that, do you have something against her? She can act any role she likes, afterall a 37 year old Ian Sommerhalder is acting as a 21 year old in the series.
I don't think u understand d full meaning of resemblance ...Ian sommehalder's Damon is not 21 years old ,he is 167 years old

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2015
@doctor dis is what we call resemblance ...

- Javier Bardem

- Jeffrey Dean Morgan

...I do not hate Chriui ,in fact dis is d first time I heard d name ,but she doesn't resemble Nina n is too old for her character

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Anyways I'm done with d argument ,u guys can think whatever u want ,after all it's my opinion ,for me d best way is not replacement but either killing of d character or compelling her to leave mystic falls
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DoctorNyash(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
I don't think u understand d full meaning of resemblance ...Ian sommehalder's Damon is not 21 years old ,he is 167 years old
Bruv mayne you forgot that he was turned into a vampire at 21 so that means his face and body should be that of a 21 year old but his age is different. I mean don't you know that vamps don't age?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DoctorNyash(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
Anyways I'm done with d argument ,u guys can think whatever u want ,after all it's my opinion ,for me d best way is not replacement but either killing of d character or compelling her to leave mystic falls
You are entitled to your opinion my brother, but seriously Javier Bardem and Jeffery Dean Morgan need to check themselves, they may be long lost twins grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 10, 2015
parrotibaba:
@doctor dis is what we call resemblance ...

- Javier Bardem

- Jeffrey Dean Morgan

...I do not hate Chriui ,in fact dis is d first time I heard d name ,but she doesn't resemble Nina n is too old for her character
They are the same person right? shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2015
Wait wait wait

I hope they not getting rid of lipsrsealed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:
Wait wait wait

I hope they not getting rid of lipsrsealed
Nina? She quit.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Nina? She quit.

Wt shocked

What kind of bad news is dis ...
angry kmt so who they replacing her with ... Dont tell me its that pic above ..
But y would she quit !!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Lala247:

Wt shocked

What kind of bad news is dis ...
angry kmt so who they replacing her with ... Dont tell me its that pic above ..
But y would she quit !!!!!

Mannnh i have no clue. Probably cuz of Ian. We have no clue what they gonna do abt this thou. Probably kill her off.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
Mannnh i have no clue. Probably cuz of Ian. We have no clue what they gonna do abt this thou. Probably kill her off.

Wow ... The new episodes starts this week abi

I will just b watching ..
I guess when they changed Rebecca i felt the same but now im ok woth the new look .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2015
No one replace her its better if they compel her to leave mystic falls. we will miss u nina

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2015
DoctorNyash:
These American girls and lies, I remember in 2011 it was reported that she was born in 1985, now all of a sudden it has become 1987, very soon she'll be born in 1990. cheesy
Lol maybe it was a mistake. she doesn't look 30 to me sha.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DoctorNyash(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
Alfred234:
Lol maybe it was a mistake. she doesn't look 30 to me sha.
Bros leave o, even when they are 45 they'll be claiming 29 chai grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Zellie: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2015
I don't think Nina should be replaced, it will kill the show, like its not already dead sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2015
Good news if you ask me.... It's about time Elena left the show.... Since Katarina died the whole show has been boring, no thanks to Elena's uselessness.... They should just kill her off, let Damon focus on Bonnie ✔

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Julie, she knew that was Nina's last season and she literally did nothing this season with Elena. Elena had no story lines this season, it's just ridiculous you don't send your main character out like that.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
rokiatu:
They are the same person right? shocked
no de r different people
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
DoctorNyash:
You are entitled to your opinion my brother, but seriously Javier Bardem and Jeffery Dean Morgan need to check themselves, they may be long lost twins grin
grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
DoctorNyash:
Bruv mayne you forgot that he was turned into a vampire at 21 so that means his face and body should be that of a 21 year old but his age is different. I mean don't you know that vamps don't age?
vampires do age ,but dia looks remains d same as de were turned ,Klaus told Caroline about how many birthdays she could hv if she wanted to live(when Tyler bit her cos of d sire bond) in season 3

...And I doubt he was 21 when he turned else he won't be part of council if he was
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Harvard13(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
ellab:
fantastic episode.
I find it amusing that even though Dalia and Freya hate each other and won't be united,they are still a threat to our Darling klaus(who was right in not trusting Freya).
next episode would be lovely.
klaus made the mistake of not trusting freya. she is super powerful nd would have killed his child if she wanted. BTW lie Elijah said, they need ally to help with dalia. but then im missing cole (caleb) he cant die like dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.