Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696602 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Nina posted this pic and wrote.

I feel like a blow fish, so puffy and bloated from crying all day. Tears of joy&sadness. Bittersweet. So many memories. What a fun ride...

cry cry cry cry
Let her swerve jor! Mtcheeeeeeeeeww. May Topher Grace never be her portion in Jesus Name grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Shooting my last scene with my good friend Matt Davis aka @ernestoriley
Gonna miss this goofball....

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2015
@zach_roerig #TVDFamily #LakeLife

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2015
Her farewell party.

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
And omg did klaus just killed Mikeal? shocked shocked shocked
He had to in order to get the ash although I wud hv preferred dem to team up again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
OMG My stelena heart just broke all over again. Will foreven love stelena thou. That is why I have season 1 to 3 to reminisce over. cry cry cry

Just finished filming my last Stefan and Elena scene with the amazing @paulvedere /@paulwesley
#Stelena #TVDFamily
It's sad. I will not watch any stelena scene after Season 6. Form beginning I m stelena fan till now, what I will do.I always hope for stelena bt stelena not happen again. Dis makes me angry, sad nd I cry why nina u take decision to leave d show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

He had to in order to get the ash although I wud hv preferred dem to team up again.
man I really like his character t Mannh. The way he talk everything.

He will be missed.

stelena:

It's sad. I will not watch any stelena scene after Season 6. Form beginning I m stelena fan till now, what I will do.I always hope for stelena bt stelena not happen again. Dis makes me angry, sad nd I cry why nina u take decision to leave d show.
lol girl we can always go back to season 1 to 3 and watch our stelena.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
At least no more break again for both series till d last episode den till october again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good Riddance ✔✔

Elena has become so much of a nuisance in the series.... They should just end it already ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
father and son

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
TO S2E20 promo pics

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2015
So is Nina still leaving? embarassed

Is there a new episode? link please
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ItsAnderson: 1:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Nneka123:
So is Nina still leaving? embarassed

Is there a new episode? link please

Stop watching films! Read your books so you can be a genius of quintessential brilliance, just like I am. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2015
NEWS Guys!!!!
Nina Dobrev left TVD after Season 6 - but she come back for final Show End !!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Thank God that whiny girl has left ....mtcheeew angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2015
@TO, I dnt like klaus anymore, why did he kill michael? Wat 4ckin ash? He shuld go and die.
@TVD, Even though i dont like elena, gonna miss her beautiful face
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Talius:

yes, and a very good one at that
dont like cookie, she's too bossy, and short. The show's wack, especially that gay boy and his long lipped junior bro(i hate dat guy). The least annoying character is the white gal, andre's wife
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
tobiboss:
dont like cookie, she's too bossy, and short. The show's wack, especially that gay boy and his long lipped junior bro(i hate dat guy). The least annoying character is the white gal, andre's wife
OK boss, its ur opinion. But I feel the less annoying character toeing in ur line would be Anika plus she's got swagg
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobiboss(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Talius:

OK boss, its ur opinion. But I feel the less annoying character toeing in ur line would be Anika plus she's got swagg
yep, and she's hot, when's ep 13 coming out?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:52am On Apr 17, 2015
tobiboss:
How can you say a show like Empire is wack undecided #smh
if u don't like it just stop watching it instead of badmouthing it for us.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2015
from the look of those promo pics it looks like Klaus is going to give Hope to Dahlia
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 17, 2015
The vampire diaries

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
The vampire diaries
instead of watching vampire diaries, i will recommend to watch ROME, spartacus or Pirates.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 2:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Thank you Klaus.. smiley

Smart, Powerful, and Loving..

You Rock, MY Nigga! grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Damon is the true hero of this series. A character so misunderstood.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
The vampire diaries

Yes hunni cant wait grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bufness(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Who has watched d latest episode no wifi to download it yet embarassed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2015
bufness:
Who has watched d latest episode no wifi to download it yet embarassed
hint elena is gonna be human again I guess that's how they plan to get rid of here.

She turn human, damon Compele her to forget about them and she leaves town. Julie Plec is on weed I swear. Was it not the same elena that refused the cure in season 4?
And now she suddenly want to be human again. Foolish idea.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
hint elena is gonna be human again I guess that's how they plan to get rid of here.

She turn human, damon Compele her to forget about them and she leaves town. [size=28pt]Julie Plec is on weed I swear[/size]. Was it not the same elena that refused the cure in season 4?
And now she suddenly want to be human again. Foolish idea.
grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Let Elena just carry herself and go jare. I really wish season 7 would be so epic without her, she'd wish she stayed. Nina is just like Elena, somehow everything has to revolve around her.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
Let Elena just carry herself and go jare. I really wish season 7 would be so epic without her, she'd wish she stayed. Nina is just like Elena, somehow everything has to revolve around her.
imagine oooh season 7 happens to be so good. Chie that will hurt her.

I don't know what will hurt her more, realising that the show she left is now even better then before or is now better because she left it. grin

Hmmmmm rub hands. Let's see how it all pans out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.