Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696580 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
pickabeau1: So all dahlia wanted was an apology from Esther

A bit anticlimactic

Not just an apology, but family (standing together) just like the sons did even after their ups and down
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Crixina: so annoying, I just hate that character.

Alongside Enzo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
simdam500:

Alongside Enzo
i can tolerate Enzo, i just hate his silly accent, but kai is borderline annoying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TripVoltage: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2015
I am writing to invite any interested members of your page to assist with the creation of questions for a new quiz game application that is currently under development.

This is a mobile application which has been under development for a year and will be released onto the Google play store, the Windows Phone store and the Apple store later on this year.

We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for the TV show The Vampire Diaries, each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

The questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

www.wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit

Or contact us at admin@wiredvoltage.com for any further questions.

We look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2015
TripVoltage:
I am writing to invite any interested members of your page to assist with the creation of questions for a new quiz game application that is currently under development.

This is a mobile application which has been under development for a year and will be released onto the Google play store, the Windows Phone store and the Apple store later on this year.

We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for the TV show The Vampire Diaries, each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

The questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

www.wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit

Or contact us at admin@wiredvoltage.com for any further questions.

We look forward to hearing from you.
I've visited the site but don't understand how to send my questions
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
TO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Crixina:
I like this guy Klaus, he is just a sexy evil villain.
exactly smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Edward n bellaaaaaaaaaa pls is twilight saga really a movie?? I just read it like a book on my phone
rokiatu:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxHY3VVs9Xs

[/url]

Yea am Stelena crazy I have never love a fictional couple like this since Noah and Allie and Edward and Bella.

I will do Delena also so all you delena fans hold on. grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 12, 2015
agoadiv:
Edward n bellaaaaaaaaaa pls is twilight saga really a movie?? I just read it like a book on my phone
lol like long time ago.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
As in is it really a movie? Is dat de name of de movies? I wanna watch it
rokiatu:
lol like long time ago.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
agoadiv:
As in is it really a movie? Is dat de name of de movies? I wanna watch it
Yes the twilight saga

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 11:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
According to de book i read, cos av read vampires diaries n twilight saga, vamps on twilight r stronger n more endowed dan vamps on vampire's diaries
rokiatu:
Yes the twilight saga
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 13, 2015
agoadiv:
According to de book i read, cos av read vampires diaries n twilight saga, vamps on twilight r stronger n more endowed dan vamps on vampire's diaries
nope. The vampire diaries is so much more better then twilight, they are not even in the same league.

Here's an advice watch twilight before the vampire diaries, because if you watch the vampire diaries before twilight, twilight will look like a joke to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by agoadiv(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2015
rokiatu:
nope. The vampire diaries is so much more better then twilight, they are not even in the same league.

Here's an advice watch twilight before the vampire diaries, because if you watch the vampire diaries before twilight, twilight will look like a joke to you.
lol.... Thanks...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
7 things to know about the originals season 3

We’re catching up on our coverage of a few Comic-Con roundtables we attended, and up now we have seven things
we learned about the upcoming third season of The CW’s “The Originals.”
We had a time conflict with the show’s press ops so only had a chance to speak with exec producer Michael
Narducci and stars Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley), Leah Pipes (Cami), and Danielle Campbell (Davina), but we did get a few
photos of bad boy Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and the entire cast.
If you crave every single details about the upcoming season that was revealed during “The Originals” panel on July
10th, visit GiveMeMyRemote.com .
1. Narducci told us we’ll be learning all about “the history of vampirism [like who were the first people turned?] and
sire lines.” As we already know, every vampire in the world has an interest in keeping the remaining Mikaelsens
alive, and an upcoming war among the various factions of vamps will factor heavily into Season 3, which begins after
a six-month time jump.
2. He added that Klaus is betting that Freya is the key to keeping Hope safe. He plans for her to take over as Hope’s
mentor instead of Dahlia. Narducci teased that this might not be such a great idea since Freya is “loving but more
diabolical than you’d think.”
3. Phoebe told us that while Hayley has always been “tough and angry,” she’s “literally an animal now and feral.”
4. As for what might develop with “Klami” in the upcoming season, Leah said that Cami is “setting boundaries with
Klaus” in order to find herself. She’ll be “doing her own thing” a bit more, including continuing the dynamic
relationship she’s developed with Vincent since they share a bond as “two noble people who truly want peace.”
5. There will be some “new, interesting people” for Cami to interact with in Season 3, and along with them, Danielle
told us we’ll see “a few big bads.” There will be “new witches, new vampires, and some new wolves as well.”
6. As for Davina, she’ll be “struggling with being queen of the witches” and interacting with others while also
“carrying out her own agenda.” But that doesn’t include any sort of issue with Marcel… She can be “as mean as she
wants to him,” but “at the end of the day their first thought is each other.” As for Kol (more on him below), she’s
never going to give up on bringing him back but “isn’t focusing on that now.”
7. Cami might be cozying up to Vincent, but Davina “wants no interference” from him. In a plot twist, we’ll find that
he “has an issue of his own.”
And here’s one extra bonus tidbit regarding siblings Rebekah and Kol: We will be seeing Claire Holt “pretty early on,”
and Kol (played by Nathaniel Buzolic) will appear in flashbacks of the Original family, also airing early in the season,
set “about ten years after they were turned.” We may see a “little glimpse of Finn as well.”

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 18, 2015
kiss damn hot shocked kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
rokiatu:
kiss damn hot shocked kiss
Stefan and his boring looks trademark.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good afternoon all.

I'm watching vampire diaries on my Android; I download it per series in fztvseries and I just finished season 2.

Currently am searching for a download website where I can get the season3 to download at once instead of downloading per series.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Can't wait

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2015
I miss the originals so much. Start already.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2015
rokiatu:
I miss the originals so much. Start already.
Me too hun
But empire is starting soon ! Have u seenthe trailer ?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UyiIredia(m): 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
rokiatu:

Wrong. Twilight vampires will obliterate vampire diaries vampires. Stakes, vervain and sunlight don't kill them and they each have special gifts ranging from telepathy to precognition.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Wrong. Twilight vampires will obliterate vampire diaries vampires. Stakes, vervain and sunlight don't kill them and they each have special gifts ranging from telepathy to precognition.
shes talking of d series as a whole as compared to d movie twilight not d powers of d vampires in both films by d way d concept of vampires in TVD makes more sense (to me anyway) it straight forward not in twilight where their abilities are scattered seem as if some are performing magic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Me too hun
But empire is starting soon ! Have u seenthe trailer ?

Empire is just too boring... Downloaded the first five episodes of season one just to see what all the hype was about.... I couldn't finish the first episode .... Very Overrated something
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2015
nani667:

Empire is just too boring... Downloaded the first five episodes of season one just to see what all the hype was about.... I couldn't finish the first episode .... Very Overrated something
But check out the new trailer u might like it
Breaking bad too started slow but turn out to be really good... wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
TO and TVD will now air on the same day (October cool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2015
Make I spoil originals season 3 small for una? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2015
Anything to keep the page going @parotibaba... spoilers, rotteners all of it.

Hi guys!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Adaeze003:
Anything to keep the page going @parotibaba... spoilers, rotteners all of it.

Hi guys!

The Trinity lands in New Orleans ,who r the Trinity?
The first vampires Klaus, Elijah n Rebekah sired n de r pissed as their creators abandoned them.

Secondly Klaus will relinquish his rule over New Orleans to Marcel n Davina as he focuses on Hope.

In TVD ,there will be a dystopian scenery as we saw at the end of last season.

That's all for now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
parrotibaba:

The first vampires Klaus, Elijah n Rebekah sired n de r pissed as their creators abandoned them.

Secondly Klaus will relinquish his rule over New Orleans to Marcel n Davina as he focuses on Hope.

That's all for now
For the trinity deres an info dey wanna kill d originals (as usual) but if dats true dat its wud seem dumb since dey wud also die except dey hv another plan.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
But I still don't understand how an hybrid can turn into full wolf and witches become hybrid
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2015
parrotibaba:

That's all for now

I saw the trailer but I don't gerrit, it looks like the different factions were at war before because I heard "instead of fighting each other, lets join forces and fight those who created us" or something like that. Why would they wanna fight them in the first place? How do they know who turned them individually? And why were they fighting?

The writers have no choice than to come up with good story lines since they left no Cliffhanger...

Oh well, a month and 8 days to go... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.