Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696199 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Adek15:
But I still don't understand how an hybrid can turn into full wolf and witches become hybrid
I need answers, somebody!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Adek15:
I need answers, somebody!!!
The hybrid has full control over his wolf side because of the advantage of been turned a vampire, it doesn't mean he lost his wolf ability.
I guess by witch becoming hybrid, you mean vampire-witch hybrid. The witches are siphoners who don't have magic of their own but siphon out of other witches, when turned to vampires they don't lose their ability to siphon, they then use it to their advantage as vampires are magical creatures thereby siphoning magic from the vampire part of theirself giving them the advantage of been both vampires and witches

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2015
Talius:

The hybrid has full control over his wolf side because of the advantage of been turned a vampire, it doesn't mean he lost his wolf ability.
I guess by witch becoming hybrid, you mean vampire-witch hybrid. The witches are siphoners who don't have magic of their own but siphon out of other witches, when turned to vampires they don't lose their ability to siphon, they then use it to their advantage as vampires are magical creatures thereby siphoning magic from the vampire part of theirself giving them the advantage of been both vampires and witches
hmm... Than for d info
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Adek15:
hmm... Than for d info
you're welcomed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Life has become boring this period.... Originals, Suits, Game of Thrones.... All reasonable series haff ended sad
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
nani667:
Life has become boring this period.... Originals, Suits, Game of Thrones.... All reasonable series haff ended sad
Empire is on the 23rd of this month but that's still a long way off.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
UjSizzle:
Empire is on the 23rd of this month but that's still a long way off.
Empire is crap
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:00am On Sep 03, 2015
nani667:

Empire is crap
Empire is not crap, even the fan base proves that its not crap but it depends on what type of Series you like as a person sha. Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Alfred234:

Empire is not crap, even the fan base proves that its not crap but it depends on what type of Series you like as a person sha. Different strokes for different folks.
Well said.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
nani667:

Empire is crap

Yay!
Finally!
Glad to see someone else Who shares the same view as me.... TopClassCrap
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 1:36am On Sep 04, 2015
suxxman:

Yay!
Finally!
Glad to see someone else Who shares the same view as me.... TopClassCrap
is it DT boring n dry ?, sum of ma frids recommended it 4 mii odas dislike it with passion
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Berryman: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2015
wow! Its bn like 2yrs since i last visited and i'm glad d thread is still alive. How's d house doing?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by GIYAZZ(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mikuz, please pit me with Dark once the tourney kicks. We got scores to settle. Thanks wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by emmastone019(f): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2015
I love witches especially this beauty.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Berryman:
wow! Its bn like 2yrs since i last visited and i'm glad d thread is still alive. How's d house doing?
welcome back my dear.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tolexy007(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2015
guy is vampire diary season 7 out, cos I saw something like that on www.mobtvseries.com this mooring don't hav mb to down download to confirm if it's real
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
tolexy007:
guy is vampire diary season 7 out, cos I saw something like that on www.mobtvseries.com this mooring don't hav mb to down download to confirm if it's real
I think its a preview of season 7 I'll download it later and confirm
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
I've missed this thread. I've missed Vampire Diaries. I've missed the Originals.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
FOUR MORE WEEKS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
More of this please in Season 3

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
I so much miss this thread....by the way where is ellab?...we need her to be giving us some appetizers.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
well,hello there everyone.
few weeks before the new season.

Gat new characters on the show.
Jason dohring playing detective kinney

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
new ep still for TO S3E1 and TVD S7E1

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
So I watched the Vampire Diaries Season 7 episode 0 that was uploaded to mobtvseries. its just an interview with the producers and actors of vampire diaries at Comic Con. The interview was nice, Julie plec confirmed that the vampire diaries won't end in season 7 and it will probably run for a few more years. Ian Somerhalder teased us about what is going to happen in Season 7 he said he is going to bring back the Damon of Season 1. I can't wait!!!

Same thing with The Originals
Joseph Morgan teased us about Season 3 of The Originals. He said there's going to be a fight between Klaus and Elijah about who will get custody of Baby Hope. Julie Plec teased that we will see the original Kol in season 3 and we might even get to see the original Finn.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by franugo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
iheanyi40:
is it DT boring n dry ?, sum of ma frids recommended it 4 mii odas dislike it with passion

actually empire is fun to watch...its just dt the series is kinda complicated,, lucius has got to be the most confused guy in the world angry angry and though the series tryies to be realistic and logical, it is nearing the ends or the realistic realm undecided undecided

but its still cool sha wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wx9Z: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
I love VD just because of one character - Damon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
tvd trailer

Watch "The Vampire Diaries | Run Trailer | The CW" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO8gusW1mPM

TO trailer

Watch "The Originals Season 3 Promo (HD)" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyyI_AXcH1Q

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
cry
Baby Hope still a Toddler.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hope you guys have seen the Comic Con episodes for TVD and Originals....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simdam500(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
ellab:

Watch "The Originals Season 3 Promo (HD)" on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyyI_AXcH1Q

The thing that men fear! cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by inimitkel(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
ellab:
new ep still for TO S3E1 and TVD S7E1
TVD S7? WTH...tot t'was all over

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.