Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,512 members, 7,854,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (699295 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
robosky02:

hi rokiatu
Hello dear how you doing?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by robosky02(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Hello dear how you doing?

am ok and you?

its been a while, hows the business of life going...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:56am On Nov 06, 2015
what de heck? Bonnie kissed Enzo how did dat happen.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2015
..... Elijah repels and disgust me now, what a damn hypocrite!!!! Hayley was just separated from him for barely three months, yet he was all harsh and wicked towards Klaus despite the fact that she was at fault and Klaus apologized endlessly ...whereas he separated Klaus from his true love for a thousand years.... and he never thought of removing the compulsion..... What a dick!!! I wonder how Aurora managed to remove Elijah's compulsion, hmm?
Yet, we see him running Klaus business and deciding where the baby stays, if I were Klaus I will take my baby back... Anyway, it's safe to say now that their relationship is over, each to his own......
I knew Lucien and Tristan were working together, two sly men....
Oh, Aurora, thanks for coming, You have ended that Shameless Elijah's hypocritical Righteous stance......
Finally, Originals is getting into gear.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2015
nani667:
Originals is just boring..... I was just fast forewarding the whole thing while watching...... I'm yet to be impressed by anything in Originals this season......... TVD is what I'm even enjoying.... Patiently waiting for Bonnie and Damon to do the deed

My own case is the opposite! TVD is damn boring to me while Originals is on the interesting side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2015
solomonbrown64:
..... Elijah repels and disgust me now, what a damn hypocrite!!!! Hayley was just separated from him for barely three months, yet he was all harsh and wicked towards Klaus despite the fact that she was at fault and Klaus apologized endlessly ...whereas he separated Klaus from his true love for a thousand years.... and he never thought of removing the compulsion..... What a dick!!! I wonder how Aurora managed to remove Elijah's compulsion, hmm?
Yet, we see him running Klaus business and deciding where the baby stays, if I were Klaus I will take my baby back... Anyway, it's safe to say now that their relationship is over, each to his own......
Oh, Aurora, thanks for coming, You have ended that Shameless Elijah's hypocritical Righteous stance......

Pls send me the link for the latest episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Afz9095:
oga solo(alpha) ur little wolves are starved pls come nd serve dem hot update.
Lol.. Okies... Will do that in five minutes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2015
solomonbrown64:

no no no no.. Klaus killed their mother.
Elijah dint kill aurora,he only compelled her to forget klaus. And that to me is a very very good punishment. I like klaus but he's doing what I hat most,listening to other ppl before his own.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
ellab:

no no no no.. Klaus killed their mother.
Elijah dint kill aurora,he only compelled her to forget klaus. And that to me is a very very good punishment. I like klaus but he's doing what I hat most,listening to other ppl before his own.
Klaus's mother is solely responsible for what Klaus is today, he went through unimaginable torture because of his own mother's sins, to me he is not wrong in killing his mother she deserves worse than that.. .
But Klaus was finally getting his groove back, he found love again, only for Elijah to ruin everything and return him back to what he was, a paranoid lunatic.
That's the reason Elijah has stood by his all these years, because of the guilt, I am not a fan of Klaus , I actually prefer Elijah to him but their mom was right about one thing, all the charisma and suitting up is just Elijah's way of hiding his sins and guilts.
I mean he couldn't even apologize, just said "you want a Fight, so be it"
I don't think he ever had it in mind to forgive Klaus after what he did to his love Hayley, and he has found the perfect excuse not to.. .. His hypocrisy stinks and I hope he gets it real good from Klaus this time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
And once again,I'm pissed off at klaus..AGAIN(which has become a thing).

Really, Klaus?
Are we just gonna ignore the fact that you've killed every woman your brother or even your siblings has loved for 1000 years? Are we gonna ignore the fact that you have removed any shred of love/happiness that Elijah's ever had? Using the same bullshit excuse
of "protecting the family" to justify your actions EVERY. EFFING. TIME! Yes,Elijah stopped your love from following you,he knew your secret but he kept it aside to "protect the family". if The rest of the family knew about what had happened at that time,you would have been alone but he didn't. At the very least, this crazy bit*h Aurora is still alive. How many of Elijah's past loves/girlfriends can say the same you slowpoke.

As for you Elijah..I think it's time for him to move on and stop carrying the whole world on his shoulders. Yes,hes the eldest,he has to keep the family together but they are all grown "man-children" and deserve to live their lives the way they want. I would rather he "turned" his feelings once(which would be fun).

like I said last week,i knew Tristan and Lucien had to work together. They ain't to be trusted.

TVD,lily is in "love" but is that really love or obsession?i can't tell.
Bringing back the heretics spells doom.
And bonnie kissing Enzo,im sorry,what was that?whats the point of it?im I missing something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Afz9095(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol.. Okies... Will do that in five minutes
tanx . Hope b4 9t fall dinner/super will be ready
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mutaino7(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
ellab:

Really, Klaus?
Are we just gonna ignore the fact that you've killed every woman your brother or even your siblings has loved for 1000 years? Are we gonna ignore the fact that you have removed any shred of love/happiness that Elijah's ever had? Using the same bullshit excuse
of "protecting the family" to justify your actions EVERY. EFFING. TIME! Yes,Elijah stopped your love from following you,he knew your secret but he kept it aside to "protect the family". if The rest of the family knew about what had happened at that time,you would have been alone but he didn't. At the very least, this crazy bit*h Aurora is still alive. How many of Elijah's past loves/girlfriends can say the same you slowpoke.

As for you Elijah..I think it's time for him to move on and stop carrying the whole world on his shoulders. Yes,hes the eldest,he has to keep the family together but they are all grown "man-children" and deserve to live their lives the way they want. I would rather he "turned" his feelings once(which would be fun).

like I said last week,i knew Tristan and Lucien had to work together. They ain't to be trusted.

And bonnie kissing Enzo,im sorry,what was that?whats the point of it?im I missing something.
with this comment surely you are the babe after my heart.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
Why is everyone about bonnie and enzo? That was a flash forward you know? A Lot can happen in 3 years.

Now, I had to be really patient to watch this episode of TO! I mean, all that talk!!!!! Ha! I was bored out of my mind with the stories! The next episode should better be less talk! I'm only excited about the danger that is to come. I'm sure that's why they brought the so called "seer" to keep us expectant and glued.

Btw? Notice the line up?
One by friend- Klaus
One by foe- Elijah
One by family- Freya
Might not be so but that was interesting how they did that...

Well, TVD... hmm do I smell another triangle brewing with Stefan in the middle again? Me no likey.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2015
They always overhype Elijah's strength when he's fighting with Klaus...please the age gap is very little compared to the fact that Klaus is a hybrid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2015
ellab:

Really, Klaus?

end of discussion. Nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2015
davetwitzy:
They always overhype Elijah's strength when he's fighting with Klaus...please the age gap is very little compared to the fact that Klaus is a hybrid.

Overhype wetin?? This is the first time their fight almost made sense, other days, Klaus will just put him under his pits like a kid.

It's not about the age but skill and Elijah has been getting himself ready(remember the scene hayley asked what was wrong? He was kickboxing or something) and Klaus was kinda angry so was just fighting with rage so, Elijah got the upper hand.

7 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:15am On Nov 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

Overhype wetin?? This is the first time their fight almost made sense, other days, Klaus will just put him under his pits like a kid.

It's not about the age but skill and Elijah has been getting himself ready(remember the scene hayley asked what was wrong? He was kickboxing or something) and Klaus was kinda angry so was just fighting with rage so, Elijah got the upper hand.

no one seems to b talking about the wolf bite Elijah was bitten..mehn he's so going to b so tormented cos I don't see niklaus donating his blood oo

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:

no one seems to b talking about the wolf bite Elijah was bitten..mehn he's so going to b so tormented cos I don't see niklaus donating his blood oo

Lol! Don't mind the bastard brother, any small thing bite bite! Mtcheew...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lol! Don't mind the bastard brother, any small thing bite bite! Mtcheew...

but its not all Klaus' fault,Elijah always behaves like he's d perfect one and most reasonable.I'm sure that's what annoyed Nikolaus...but theres small truth in Klaus saying that Elijah stayed with him outta guilt...I never liked elijah cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Ellab

What if this was what truly ruined Klaus? I mean, his true love looked him in the eye and told him hurtful things like that and Klaus cried! What if he was trying to protect Rebecca from feeling that way?

Rebecca always begged to turn her lovers, he probably thought it was Aurora's turning that changed her.

Yes, killing the bfs was a lil rash yes he went overboard with his protective measures but this explains allot if you ask me and it being elijah's fault is just! Like someone said, really hypocritical.

I'm team Elijah but klaus deserves a bit of empathy here...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:

but its not all Klaus' fault,Elijah always behaves like he's d perfect one and most reasonable.I'm sure that's what annoyed Nikolaus...but theres small truth in Klaus saying that Elijah stayed with him outta guilt...I never liked elijah cheesy

I agree, Klaus was right about that, Elijah broke him and that's why he has been struggling to fix him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by arinzona95(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

thank you jare.this is the first time elijah had a upper hand in elijah/klaus fight.elijah was ready to fight,he knew aurora would tell klaus.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2015
TVD and vendettas grin

So Alaric knows Jo' isn't the soul in the body. 3 yrs later Alaric is married to Jo'. Is it safe to assume he married the body with an errant soul undecided

Lily be feeling loved and all now cheesy

Stefan is so screwed up right now. I hope he tells Caroline the truth, but considering that 3yrs from now they're estranged, I doubt he did and she had to find out on her own.

Bonnie kissed Enzo! cheesy Was beginning to wonder when she'll get some. Glad for her and Enzo. Those two have been cleaning up people's mess and in need of a little loving.
But what was her mistake and who did she lose? What does she want to change back?

Suspense...

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
TVD and vendettas grin

So Alaric knows Jo' isn't the soul in the body. 3 yrs later Alaric is married to Jo'. Is it safe to assume he married the body with an errant soul undecided

Lily be feeling loved and all now cheesy

Stefan is so screwed up right now. I hope he tells Caroline the truth, but considering that 3yrs from now they're estranged, I doubt he did and she had to find out on her own.

Bonnie kissed Enzo! cheesy Was beginning to wonder when she'll get some. Glad for her and Enzo. Those two have been cleaning up people's mess and in need of a little loving.
But what was her mistake and who did she lose? What does she want to change back?

Suspense...
Bonnie and Enzo, that love bothers me, I think whoever inhabited Jo's body will be a good person, explains why Alaric will stick to her.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
dubylhover:

Elijah and Stefan.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adaeze003:

I agree, Klaus was right about that, Elijah broke him and that's why he has been struggling to fix him.
After he killed their mother, lied to dem nd put dem on a long sorrowful journey. what do u think would hv happened if elijah told d rest of d siblings wat happened they would hv abandoned him, pls he got a good punishment but elijah too not goin to undo d compulsion was bad.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
davetwitzy:
U mean overhype klaus strength, klaus should only be slightly stronger dan elijah becos of his wolf side by d way elijah is even a better fighter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Adaeze003:
Ellab

What if this was what truly ruined Klaus? I mean, his true love looked him in the eye and told him hurtful things like that and Klaus cried! What if he was trying to protect Rebecca from feeling that way?

Rebecca always begged to turn her lovers, he probably thought it was Aurora's turning that changed her.

Yes, killing the bfs was a lil rash yes he went overboard with his protective measures but this explains allot if you ask me and it being elijah's fault is just! Like someone said, really hypocritical.

I'm team Elijah but klaus deserves a bit of empathy here...

Trust me,I understand. But just cuz aurora rejected him unintentionally doesn't mean he had to go on a killing spree.
They are both at fault sha. In short the whole mikaelson family are at fault.
mikael for convincing Esther to turn their kids to vamps.
Esther turning them to vamps.
Klaus killing Esther.
Elijah compelling aurora out of anger.
Klaus killing ppl cuz of heartbreak.

I'm team Klaus but to me,getting angry at Elijah now when there are enemies tryna bring them down is so wrong.I think this is what their sire lines wanted:fight.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

After he killed their mother, lied to dem nd put dem on a long sorrowful journey. what do u think would hv happened if elijah told d rest of d siblings wat happened they would hv abandoned him, pls he got a good punishment but elijah too not goin to undo d compulsion was bad.

Exactly, Klaus deserved the punishment.
As for Elijah not undoing the compulsion, remember,that's his first time of doing it and discovering he had the power to compel vampires..just like Klaus finding out that vamp blood turned Lucien to a vamp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.