Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696238 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
I find it particularly interesting that those Elijah sired are wearing suits and Lucien is dressed casually like Klaus.

we know how Lucien was turned,now I want to really know how Tristan was turned by Elijah.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
losprince:
I think hope sired Harley, remember when tyler used hopes blood to create that hybrid, the hybrid refused to attack hayley... and she said some....uhm bout him being sired to hope. And when harley died, she died with hopes blood in her system. Unless the writers decide to go dumb, this is it

Who sired hope? Or is she an original?? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alleazardous(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls WHR can I download the movie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Adaeze003:

Who sired hope? Or is she an original?? grin
hope is a freak of nature, siring works by blood of a vampire being in ur system before you die, hope never died yet here she is, a witch, a werewolf, a hybrid and an original.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2015
TO is starting to build up... so here's what I think about the sire line story.
Lucien is sired to Klaus and Tristan is sired to Elijah.
Lucien wants Tristan dead but Tristan on the other hand wants Klaus and Lucien dead so he's trying to get Elijah on his side so that he can trick Elijah into betraying Klaus (Betrayal by family)
Then Marcel is angry at Elijah so he'll probably betray him in the future (Betrayal by friend)
And the last betrayal (Betrayal by foe) is for Rebecca maybe she has an old enemy. we haven't seen her sire line yet so I dunno.
Anyway am just guessing all this things let's wait and see how it plays.
How come nobody is talking about that make out scene between Haley and Jackson? it was hot!!! I loved it.

As for TVD am still loving it, the 3 years ish is what is making it cool for me and the flashbacks too..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
They sired all of them were dey trying to test their siring skills
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Its a new concept 4 tvd nd we dont know why they're doin d flash forward event but its not bad why yall complaining.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:21am On Oct 24, 2015
I feel like Jackson is being underutilized. Dude has no actual story... he's just an appendage to the Hayley story undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 3:15am On Oct 24, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
They sired all of them were dey trying to test their siring skills

I dunno for them o they probably went on a Siring spree like say na government work grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 3:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Tvd S07E03, Awesome... Gave me small chills, maybe cause I downloaded from a site clearer than o2tv
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2015
Tvd getting better and better. The three years from now crap is getting annoying.

I know they are desparate for viewers and a lil scared cuz elena is not there but someone need to tell these writers to fu...cking chill and leave us some suspense.

The originals is ok not so excited over it yet. I remember season 3 of tvd was bam on the best season. I honestly thought this season of the originals was gonna be fire.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2015
So Elijah teaches his sired vamps decorum n modesty? since Tristan who was a rude n fearless ninja is now a handkerchief wielding man in suit just like his sire grin grin Imagine how Kol's sire will be cheesy

Klaus; "Have you finally forgiven me?"

Elijah; "I will consider it... When Hayley forgives you, Gia has risen from the dead and hell has frozen over" grin

To TVD

Why is Caroline jealous of Valerie n afraid that she might steal Stefan from her? I mean it's ridiculous to think that someone who Stefan fell for a million years ago will still be a threat to her. Stefan have dated Rebekah, Katharina, n Elena n he has gotten over them (Elena allegedly) so WTF? By the way I hv said this b4, all the blondes in Stefan's life are side chicks, Valerie, Rebekah n Caroline grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
So Elijah teaches his sired vamps decorum n modesty? since Tristan who was a rude n fearless ninja is now a handkerchief wielding man in suit just like his sire grin grin Imagine how Kol's sire will be cheesy

Klaus; "Have you finally forgiven me?"

Elijah; "I will consider it... When Hayley forgives you, Gia has risen from the dead and hell has frozen over" grin

To TVD

Why is Caroline jealous of Valerie n afraid that she might steal Stefan from her? I mean it's ridiculous to think that someone who Stefan fell for a million years ago will still be a threat to her. Stefan have dated Rebekah, Katharina, n Elena n he has gotten over them (Elena allegedly) so WTF? By the way I hv said this b4, all the blondes in Stefan's life are side chicks, Valerie, Rebekah n Caroline grin
I like the last part of your post "all the blonds in Stefan's life are side chicks". Personally, I think Stefan just decided to be with Caroline out of pity or something, her mother's death or doesn't want to hurt her feelings by turning her down, afraid she might turn off her humanity again,

They were beta off as friends than this forced relationship they are trying to pull off.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KOLZY(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2015
Alfred234:
TO is starting to build up... so here's what I think about the sire line story.
Lucien is sired to Klaus and Tristan is sired to Elijah.
Lucien wants Tristan dead but Tristan on the other hand wants Klaus and Lucien dead so he's trying to get Elijah on his side so that he can trick Elijah into betraying Klaus (Betrayal by family)
Then Marcel is angry at Elijah so he'll probably betray him in the future (Betrayal by friend)
And the last betrayal (Betrayal by foe) is for Rebecca maybe she has an old enemy. we haven't seen her sire line yet so I dunno.
Anyway am just guessing all this things let's wait and see how it plays.
How come nobody is talking about that make out scene between Haley and Jackson? it was hot!!! I loved it.

As for TVD am still loving it, the 3 years ish is what is making it cool for me and the flashbacks too..
Nice one alfred!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Tvd getting better and better. The three years from now crap is getting annoying.

I know they are desparate for viewers and a lil scared cuz elena is not there but someone need to tell these writers to fu...cking chill and leave us some suspense.

The originals is ok not so excited over it yet. I remember season 3 of tvd was bam on the best season. I honestly thought this season of the originals was gonna be fire.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sincerely, TVD is giving me more butterflies than TO. But I aint worried, TO is still unpredictable and isn't that what we all love? cheesy but! Why are the sire lines at war allova sudden??

Well, interesting to see stefan as a 16yr old looked exactly the same undecided... oh well...

I think I like Caroline with Stefan with the exception that I prefer bad boy stefan and relationships make him dull...

oh... how much trouble Damon is in rii now...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chrisgurl(f): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
UjSizzle:
I feel like Jackson is being underutilized. Dude has no actual story... he's just an appendage to the Hayley story undecided
my thoughts exactly.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

hehehehehe..Jackson na person na..i so hate that guy..even Hayley's role is getting inconsequential ..at least d writers have found something for CAMI...I'm really enjoying tvd oo..I dunno what peeps are complaining
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2015
dubylhover:

hehehehehe..Jackson na person na..i so hate that guy..even Hayley's role is getting inconsequential ..at least d writers have found something for CAMI...I'm really enjoying tvd oo..I dunno what peeps are complaining
Gbam!! If Camille's storyline could be developed, Im sure every other person has hope... Tvd is tha bomb
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Talius:
Gbam!! If Camille's storyline could be developed, Im sure every other person has hope... Tvd is tha bomb

yes oo..im enjoying tvd wella..I'm still waiting for the originas to kick off..for now Hayley nd Jackson have nothing to offer
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2015
losprince:
hope is a freak of nature, siring works by blood of a vampire being in ur system before you die, hope never died yet here she is, a witch, a werewolf, a hybrid and an original.

That would make Hope the Ultimate Heretic..... Original Hybrid plus Witch...... She'll probably be God when she grows
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Have you guys seen the promo for episode 4 of TVD and TO? it looks good..

Damon, Bonnie and Alaric are trying to use the stone to bring Oscar back to life #Smh and some mumu students still went back to mystic falls

Elijah and Haley walk into a trap and I think it was set by Tristan.

I can't wait mhen!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Alfred234:
Have you guys seen the promo for episode 4 of TVD and TO? it looks good..

Damon, Bonnie and Alaric are trying to use the stone to bring Oscar back to life #Smh and some mumu students still went back to mystic falls

Elijah and Haley walk into a trap and I think it was set by Tristan.

I can't wait mhen!!

whats it with elijah and Hayley sef,shes married na...that guy tire me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by phones234: 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Latest movies Preloaded on memory card for your enjoyment. get in touch !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2015
TVD is making more sense than TO this days... This new episode of TO was just boring for me. I prefer the new episode TVD
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2015
nani667:

That would make Hope the Ultimate Heretic..... Original Hybrid plus Witch...... She'll probably be God when she grows
Exactly. I think that's what Dahlia was trying to warn Niklaus about. Freya was dangerous as a witch alone... so imagine what Hope could turn into.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2015
TO seems more darker , serious and mature –Curious on how the prophecy will turn out ` still skeptical ` knowing there will be a twist – it's intriguing.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2015
I don't like tristan much,neither do I like Lucien but when I saw his face in the scene with elijah at the end,i saw fear in his eyes. it's interesting that both elijah and tristan made each other(tristan comes from a family that has to show good manners and class and that was taught to elijah while elijah taught him how to be a vamp).
im intrigued to see who's telling the truth and who isn't but one thing is clear,i don't trust lucien and tristan. on one hand,if klaus turned aurora then tristan can't kill klaus cuz that ll mean aurora ll die. on the other hand,lucien said if he kills elijah,bekah and klaus will hunt him down. I have a feeling they(tristan and lucien) are working together and can destroy the originals without the "sire" thingy.
so now, klaus is the one who needs protection?who knew? it's quite fun that's it isn't the other way around.
fun fact,what is th story behind aurora?i guess will find out in next episode judging by the preview.

as for TVD
i have been scratching my head so bad to know where I have seen that Oscar dude before and voila-he was an agent in "the mentalist". Anyone whose familiar with the series will know him.
on to serious matters,i think it's a really bad idea to bring Jo back to life. Sure Alaric loves her and blabla but it's spelling doom for them all.
Elena isn't in the show,yet her name keeps getting mentioned all the time. I tire abeg.

Both episodes were fun. TO got the sire ish while TVD got the Mysteries in flash forward.

P.S: Those students in the bus,clapping are the inventors of what I call "1st grade mumu(s)".
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

Exactly. I think that's what Dahlia was trying to warn Niklaus about. Freya was dangerous as a witch alone... so imagine what Hope could turn into.

Even as a baby,she still had powers to stop a car. I want her to grow up fast or rather show us her powers in the toddler stage. I just hope she doesn't end up being "chucky".
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2015
@ ellab nice review..yea Oscar is agent cho from d mentalist...true both episodes were cool,kinda liked how Damon explained y he doesn't drink wine but Bourbon..so bonnie is d one in charge of reuniting loved ones...Jo coming back isn't good at all oo...but wait oo,in d future ric has twin daughters,scarry .reminds of a scene from "the shining"..finally it was a nice episode

the originals..my very first comment has to b about dat black chick with d accent...she's hot..true definition of black beauty..I'm starting to like Lucian,he's truly Klaus' prodigy...so Elijah and Hayley still dey chuck hand for nyash dey smell..they shuu continue their balcony love..that Aurora is really unstable...hope she's not in love with Nikolaus oo...cos my niggarr aint got time for that shitt.he has more pressing matters..Marcel would make a good undercover agent for klaus..

very good episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
ellab:

Even as a baby,she still had powers to stop a car. I want her to grow up fast or rather show us her powers in the toddler stage. I just hope she doesn't end up being "chucky".
Chucky grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
ellab:
I don't like tristan much,neither do I like Lucien but when I saw his face in the scene with elijah at the end,i saw fear in his eyes. it's interesting that both elijah and tristan made each other(tristan comes from a family that has to show good manners and class and that was taught to elijah while elijah taught him how to be a vamp).
im intrigued to see who's telling the truth and who isn't but one thing is clear,i don't trust lucien and tristan. on one hand,if klaus turned aurora then tristan can't kill klaus cuz that ll mean aurora ll die. on the other hand,lucien said if he kills elijah,bekah and klaus will hunt him down. I have a feeling they(tristan and lucien) are working together and can destroy the originals without the "sire" thingy.
so now, klaus is the one who needs protection?who knew? it's quite fun that's it isn't the other way around.
fun fact,what is th story behind aurora?i guess will find out in next episode judging by the preview.

as for TVD
i have been scratching my head so bad to know where I have seen that Oscar dude before and voila-he was an agent in "the mentalist". Anyone whose familiar with the series will know him.
on to serious matters,i think it's a really bad idea to bring Jo back to life. Sure Alaric loves her and blabla but it's spelling doom for them all.
Elena isn't in the show,yet her name keeps getting mentioned all the time. I tire abeg.

Both episodes were fun. TO got the sire ish while TVD got the Mysteries in flash forward.

P.S: Those students in the bus,clapping are the inventors of what I call "1st grade mumu(s)".
Her name getting mentioned is good, means they haven't swept the name everyone has been bowing to for the past six years under the carpet.... It should just hang as a name mentioned and not a character return

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.