Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695273 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
TVD is still very hazy.

Reyna: My dad dreamt of a world free from vampires.

Reyna: I'm going to fulfil my father's dream.

Reyna: I'm stuck with this burden.

Reyna: I like you, Stefan. You're an ok guy.

Reyna: The phoenix stone is trying to release your true self.

Reyna: (Screaming after phoenix stone perishes)

What exactly is the point of the phoenix stone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Keky(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Kat Graham, who has played witch Bonnie Bennett since the series premiere in 2009, recently told U.S. Weekly that Season 8 of The CW's long-running vampire drama would be her last with the show (and The Hollywood Reporter has since confirmed).
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Keky:
Kat Graham, who has played witch Bonnie Bennett since the series premiere in 2009, recently told U.S. Weekly that Season 8 of The CW's long-running vampire drama would be her last with the show (and The Hollywood Reporter has since confirmed).
There'll be an 8?
These guys need to round off this series abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Keky:

Wow one of the most loved characters will be leaving the drama too..
They should just end it in season 7..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
What the f'ck is wrong with the original family? A weapon capable of killing any one of you and you deemed it right to keep it instead of destroying it? And then you decide to give it to the most careless witch on earth, Aunty Freya!!... "I will cast a thousand spells to hide its location"..." I will be invisible"... But you were visible when you were easily kidnapped.

Another thing, this Freya has got to be the weakest witch I have ever seen, even a teenage Davina is much stronger than she is, I mean she interned under one of the strongest witches on earth for centuries but still she can't protect herself, she has been caught and easily immobilized by lesser witches. This will be like the second time she screwed up when tasked with guarding very important things. WTF!!
As in i was watching season 2 when freya was introduced and couldn't believe how someone so poweful became useless. I can still forgive this part where she lost the oak to vincent cos he had the element of surprise but that part where she was given the triskellion to keep or destroy and she knew the streaks would be after her. She was meant to be on guard yet she was easily knocked out by Vampires. What about the part where the necklace where finn was trapped was stolen from her room, as a witch and bearing in mind that the necklace was dear to her shouldnt it be protected by magic. The Originals get as e be sometimes

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Why is everyone hating on freya? Ya'll know that without the white oak in play, they have no story... like what else will they do?

I did like the last TO, there's still action, the prophecy is still in play... and besides, it has already been established that Freya's powers have been downplayed after those two vamps took her down to collect that round gold thingy ceruchera or whatever...

New episode of TVD out I guess it clears up the questions... @ujsizzle
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ceo4life(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why is lucio gagging to kill the mikealson (original)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by derbybliz(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
My friend once said that he can't see the end of originals cause of the suspense, after watching episode 17 I concur...... Epic episode and a big shout out to the writers of this show...UNA WELL DONE!!!!!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Mehn lucien ended one of the originals just like chicken.

Just imagine the fight. Elijah and finn couldn't handle the upgraded original version(lucien).

But seriously how could Freya be this weak? Na wao!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2016
I wonder how they plan to defeat these new villains...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
.... [b]... Sweet Jesus!!!!.. What an episode!!! ... There are no words to describe it...
... When Lucien was introduced as the handsome one who will be always two steps ahead of the Originals, I wondered how.. Now I understand.
... Dude is super slick ; removing the focus from him and causing the originals to focus on Tristan and his naughty group, Lucien had all the discretion he needed to perfect his plans.
.... Although I think the originals, especially Elijah are just too short-sighted. Elijah should have destroyed that white oak bullet when he had the chance, he is becoming too emotional these days. I have noticed this right from the moment when he was finding it difficult to kill Aiya. His inability to see beyond himself caused Klaus his sire lines, now, it has caused the death of his brother, really disappointing from him. Klaus still remains the smartest among them.
..... Waoh, the Ancestors are one mean group of people, I cant wait to see them taken down. The plot is beginning to make sense. I never knew the CW still had slow burners in them. Can't wait for the next episode.... [/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Matt saying he chased the vampires, how many were there to even begin with but one thing though the setting of matt and the originals looks like 3 yrs after, doesnt it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Matt saying he chased the vampires, how many were there to even begin with but one thing though the setting of matt and the originals looks like 3 yrs after, doesnt it.

It's not 3 years after oh... TO is still in now.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 12:50am On Apr 10, 2016
I THOUGHT ONLY WHITE OAK STAKE CAN KILL THE ORIGINALS..BT FINN DIED OF LUCIEN'S BITE...HW Z DAT POSSIBLE?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Odkboy23(m): 3:18am On Apr 10, 2016
O.M.G what an episode from the originals.....Truly EPIC
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 5:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojay105:
I THOUGHT ONLY WHITE OAK STAKE CAN KILL THE ORIGINALS..BT FINN DIED OF LUCIEN'S BITE...HW Z DAT POSSIBLE?
Same way he was able to cure a wolf bite with an injection.

Lucien is a snake.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by derbybliz(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Ojay105:

An original or every vampire can be killed by a werewolve's bite, what lucien mixed in the bowl was the venom from all the 7 werewolves clans. That's Why Klaus could not heal Finn
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Gelco(f): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Last week's episode of The Originals was EPIC! I was gobsmacked!

Please does anyone know where I can get the book?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
derbybliz:

An original or every vampire can be killed by a werewolve's bite, what lucien mixed in the bowl was the venom from all the 7 werewolves clans. That's Why Klaus could not heal Finn
REMEMBER WHEN KLAUS BIT ELIJAH IN S1,ELIJAH JUST DIED BT HE CAME BACK WITHOUT NEEDING KLAUS BLOOD TO HEAL..NOW IT SEEMS FINN IS DEAD FOR GOOD..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ojay105:
REMEMBER WHEN KLAUS BIT ELIJAH IN S1,ELIJAH JUST DIED BT HE CAME BACK WITHOUT NEEDING KLAUS BLOOD TO HEAL..NOW IT SEEMS FINN IS DEAD FOR GOOD..
elijah didn't die, he was just hallucinating.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
parrotibaba:
elijah didn't die, he was just hallucinating.
BUT WHY DID FINN DIE OF LUCIEN'S BITE?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by handebayor: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ojay105:
BUT WHY DID FINN DIE OF LUCIEN'S BITE?

Lucien's venom was derived from all 7 werewolf clans while Niklaus and Harley are from different individual clans. Hence the venom was of a stronger strain
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Adaeze003:

It's not 3 years after oh... TO is still in now.
Im not saying its not I said d scene between matt and the originals in mystic falls looks like dat, at dat time mystic falls should be a dry town but it looked lively with peeps and all dat.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ojay105:
Because the white oak is one of the ingredients that makes lucien a fearless beast
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Because the white oak is one of the ingredients that makes lucien a fearless beast
I THOUGHT THE WHITE OAK WAS FOR IMMORTALITY?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
handebayor:

Lucien's venom was derived from all 7 werewolf clans while Niklaus and Harley are from different individual clans. Hence the venom was of a stronger strain
EVEN IF HIS VENOM IS STRONGER..WE WERE TOLD DAT ONLY A WHITE OAK STAKE CAN KILL AN ORIGINAL VAMPIRE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK RAYNA CRUZ,MIKAEL OR ALARIC WILL FARE AGAINST "UPGRADED" LUCIEN?? I MEAN IF ANY OF DEM GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH HIM
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ojay105:
EVEN IF HIS VENOM IS STRONGER..WE WERE TOLD DAT ONLY A WHITE OAK STAKE CAN KILL AN ORIGINAL VAMPIRE..
Things change man, things evolve its like people saying centuries ago dat it wud be impossible to go d moon nd yet some1 did it, yh normally d white oak stake should be d only thing dat can kill dem but now things hv changed.
Personally though I thought d magic to turn him into an original was just tok easy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
derbybliz:

Nope, if an original got bit by a werewolf, it will only make them see hallucinations, which is worse than death for them..
That's the directors mistake, they did make us understand that the white oat stake is the only thing that can kill an original, so how come finn died because of the venom? He was supposed to be hallucinating..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Ojay105:
HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK RAYNA CRUZ,MIKAEL OR ALARIC WILL FARE AGAINST "UPGRADED" LUCIEN?? I MEAN IF ANY OF DEM GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH HIM
bro forget dt upgraded lucien stuff, he won't av it easy facing Klaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2016
vikkytan49:

Nope, if an original got bit by a werewolf, it will only make them see hallucinations, which is worse than death for them..
That's the directors mistake, they did make us understand that the white oat stake is the only thing that can kill an original, so how come finn died because of the venom? He was supposed to be hallucinating..
the directors didn't make any mistakes, you guys are not getting it. Lucien combined the werewolf venom of the seven packs(whatever that means) which Klaus and Hayley are part of just one of those packs making his bite more lethal and so Klaus can't heal any one bitten by him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.