Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695701 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yakamata(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2016
this Lucien is gonna be the baddest villain.
But believe me when I say it will only last season 3
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Ojay105:
BUT WHY DID FINN DIE OF LUCIEN'S BITE?
because lucien's venom is more lethal than Klaus's or any other wolf since he combined the venom of the seven packs.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ojay105(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2016
iheanyi40:
bro forget dt upgraded lucien stuff, he won't av it easy facing Klaus
I DOUBT IF KLAUS CAN STAND HIM
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yakamata(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Ojay105:
I DOUBT IF KLAUS CAN STAND HIM
your comment reminds me of Marcel saying
Klaus is at his best when there is an enemy to fight
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ovie56(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
parrotibaba:
the directors didn't make any mistakes, you guys are not getting it. Lucien combined the werewolf venom of the seven packs(whatever that means) which Klaus and Hayley are part of just one of those packs making his bite more lethal and so Klaus can't heal any one bitten by him.
the only excuse I can give them is it's just a film ..we're made to understand that only white oak can kill an original ..but maybe they'll explain it next episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wait Has vampire luccian turned into a warewolf or whats all this abt 7packs nd venom? abeg sumbody explain my lapy nd phone cast hvnt watched d lasted 2 episodes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
To all those asking questions about why Finn died of the wolves' venoms, didn't you wee where the white oak bullet was mixed with the venoms?

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oyaskii(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
VD should be scrapped imo or End in this season 7..getting to complicated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
derbybliz:

An original or every vampire can be killed by a werewolve's bite, what lucien mixed in the bowl was the venom from all the 7 werewolves clans. That's Why Klaus could not heal Finn
Originals aren't killed by werewolf bite. They just get very sick and hallucinate.
Lucien is some anomaly super hybrid. Sheesh.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thatchick: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
To all those asking questions about why Finn died of the wolves' venoms, didn't you wee where the white oak bullet was mixed with the venoms?

Was going to ask this same question. Was beginning to doubt if I saw that part.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

Originals aren't killed by werewolf bite. They just get very sick and hallucinate.
Lucien is some anomaly super hybrid. Sheesh.
But is he really an hybrid or just a vamps with werewolf venom cause that would mean he also became a werewolf without the gene in him, without any sacrifice, nothing spectacular they cant just tell us that mixing the venom to the potion alone made him a werewolf, wat kind of magic is that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

But is he really an hybrid or just a vamps with werewolf venom cause that would mean he also became a werewolf without the gene in him, without any sacrifice, nothing spectacular they cant just tell us that mixing the venom to the potion alone made him a werewolf, wat kind of magic is that.
Mehn I don't know. He's an original vampire with wolf venom from the seven clans and the white oak in him.
And Aurora? Damn. That guy is really stuck on that babe.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
UjSizzle:

Mehn I don't know. He's an original vampire with wolf venom from the seven clans and the white oak in him.
And Aurora? Damn. That guy is really stuck on that babe.
Anyway what do u think would be able to kill him, we know that the white oak cold kill the originals, for alaric at that time elena's death would cause his own death.
By the way Original lucien vs original alaric (particularly season 3) who do you think is stronger.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Edd1e(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

don't mind the writers jare, he took a werewolf venom which should make him hallucinate and die eventually, they made us to believe he is being supported by the ancestral witches to terminate the originals.... though, I still like the villain in him and at least more powerful than the originals....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2016
I don't know if people are dumb or blind. The white oak was in his system together with the whole venoms. Tell mr how that wouldn't kill an original.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
One by friend. One by foe. One by family.

Lucien was considered a friend. So we can finally rule out the "One by friend" part.

Elijah already daggered Rebecca. So i think we can rule out the "One by family" part. Right??

Remains "One by foe".…....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Saronna: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
derbybliz:

An original or every vampire can be killed by a werewolve's bite, what lucien mixed in the bowl was the venom from all the 7 werewolves clans. That's Why Klaus could not heal Finn

OMG u ppl are so silly LUCEIN DIDNT just add the venom from all the werewolve clans HE ALSO ADDED THE LAST REMAINING OF THE WHITE OAK and also FREYAS blood (most powerful witch)!! Thus he was able to kill an original with a bite! Lucien is now a walking weapon!!!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Anyway what do u think would be able to kill him, we know that the white oak cold kill the originals, for alaric at that time elena's death would cause his own death.
By the way Original lucien vs original alaric (particularly season 3) who do you think is stronger.
Dunno. If magic made him, then there is a loophole.
Maybe the Ancestors will get rid of him when they're done.

Meanwhile I can't wait for the Davina-Vincent team cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
I don't understand the timeline of both shows anymore.
TVD is three years in the future now, right?
Where is TO? 3yrs ahead or still in the present?
If they are three years ahead, then where is Caroline and the twins?
If they are in the present, then why did Elijah and Finn meet a Matt who had runoff the vamps in Mystic falls, three years ahead?

Lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
UjSizzle:
If they are in the present, then why did Elijah and Finn meet a Matt who had runoff the vamps in Mystic falls, three years ahead?

Lost.
i dont know for them too oooo..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
UjSizzle:

Lost.
There's nothing confusing here. TVD is 3 years into the future while To is in the present. Remember that in the present TVD, Matt threatened to out stefan and other vampires to the world if they don't leave mystic falls, that he had their wrongdoings on tape. Stefan left with valerie to escape from Rayna, Damon went to sleep in his coffin, the lesbian heretics were captured and Caroline left for Dallas with alaric. Enzo was also on the run from her sister and the Armory and Matt with his gf hunted down the remaining vamps leaving mystic falls vampire free.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Just watched the latest Episode and it was the bomb tho quite confusing. Episode 18 should explain a lot tho. It been long since i anticipated an Episode, can't just wait for Saturday.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by derbybliz(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Saronna:

OMG u ppl are so silly LUCEIN DIDNT just add the venom from all the werewolve clans HE ALSO ADDED THE LAST REMAINING OF THE WHITE OAK and also FREYAS blood (most powerful witch)!! Thus he was able to kill an original with a bite! Lucien is now a walking weapon!!!!!!

pls you saying am silly wen am jst saying what I feel, Is Very bad.... FYI Finn didn't die cuz of the white Oak bullet or Freya's blood. Those were the requirements for making him an original.. Adding the werewolf venom make him posses a very lethal bite unlike other wolves....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
derbybliz:

You are wrong, an original can't be killed by a wolf bite, it only makes them to hallucinate. Why Finn died from Lucien's bite, I think is because the white oak bullet was mixed with the potion he drank to become an original upgrade meaning he's now the white oak himself.
Infact he's 3 in 1 now.... An original vampire, a werewolf of 7 venoms and white oak..... That guy is a badass!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by derbybliz(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Adek15:

You are wrong, an original can't be killed by a wolf bite, it only makes them to hallucinate. Why Finn died from Lucien's bite, I think is because the white oak bullet was mixed with the option he drank to become an original upgrade meaning he's now the white oak himself.
Insect he's 3 in 1 now.... An original vampire, a werewolf of 7 venoms and white oak..... That guy is a badass!!!

Lucien is a badass. But u remember that the white oak was used to make the originals nd that's Y it is what can kill an original. So the white oak is 4 making him an original so he can't be the white oak but adding the Werewolf's venom made his bite extremely lethal
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2016
derbybliz:

pls you saying am silly wen am jst saying what I feel, Is Very bad.... FYI Finn didn't die cuz of the white Oak bullet or Freya's blood. Those were the requirements for making him an original.. Adding the werewolf venom make him posses a very lethal bite unlike other wolves....
I don't think the originals were created by drinking or eating the white oak. The magic of the white oak only have them life like the sun too but badass Lucien literally drank the white oak.
I think what's confusing here is why the wolf venoms didn't kill him but running in his system. Unless of course the ancestors helped him.
Episode 18 should clarify things though
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by derbybliz(m): 7:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Adek15:
I don't think the originals were created by drinking or eating the white oak. The magic of the white oak only have them life like the sun too but badass Lucien literally drank the white oak.
I think what's confusing here is why the wolf venoms didn't kill him but running in his system. Unless of course the ancestors helped him.
Episode 18 should clarify things though

Truly episode 18 has a lot of explaining to do cuz episode 17 got everyone twisted
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
sawhite:
An original can be killed by a werewolf bite,cause when the hallucination start,it later leads thier ultimely demise. Anyways,just read spoilers bout episode 18,and guess what klaus will be captured by aurora and lucien..
i remember one particular time where klaus bit elijah with warewolf venom he only hallucinated nd then healed without needing the blood of klaus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.