Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693973 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
this series is a joke, i'm ashamed to a be fan
angry
the whole shutting ya humanity switch thing is just flat out stupid,thank God this is the last season
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
MJBOLT:
angry
the whole shutting ya humanity switch thing is just flat out stupid,thank God this is the last season

Thank God
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by waywardpikin: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
MJBOLT:
angry

How about the fact that no one actually dies and stays dead?

This to me is the biggest mistake of the show.

No stakes! (Pun intended cheesy)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
waywardpikin:

How about the fact that no one actually dies and stays dead?

This to me is the biggest mistake of the show.

No stakes! (Pun intended cheesy)

the vampire diaries is the only show where someone will die a hundred times and still return,Thank God that sh*t was not too much in the originals
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Btw anyone know when the originals is starting?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:
Btw anyone know when the originals is starting?
thought, I told you before. angry

#YOLO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 20, 2017
richommie:
thought, I told you before. angry

#YOLO
lol I must have forgotten grin

Pls tell me again. cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:
lol I must have forgotten grin

Pls tell me again. cry
Ve forgotten also cry

#YOLO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 20, 2017
richommie:
Ve forgotten also cry

#YOLO
angry angry angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:
angry angry angry

Wotz ur IG id ?? angry

#YOLO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 20, 2017
richommie:

Wotz ur IG id ?? angry

#YOLO
whats IG? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:
whats IG? grin

Instagram grin

So tell me grin

Don't let anybody hear it ooo..

#YOLO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 20, 2017
richommie:

Instagram grin

So tell me grin

Don't let anybody hear it ooo..

#YOLO
what's Instagram? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:02am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:
what's Instagram? grin

N/P --- jamb question by simi grin

Pls tell me.
Now These stalkers re asleep. grin

#YOLO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 20, 2017
richommie:

N/P --- jamb question by simi grin

Pls tell me.
Now These stalkers re asleep. grin

#YOLO

Ritatheslayer grin grin cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:
Ritatheslayer grin grin cheesy
lie lie undecided lipsrsealed

#YOLO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 20, 2017
richommie:
lie lie undecided lipsrsealed

#YOLO
na am serious.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:
na am serious.

Well can't find it tho cry

#YOLK
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 20, 2017
richommie:

Well can't find it tho cry

#YOLK
lol from YOLo to YOLK? cheesy cheesy grin grin

You really went looking for it? Lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:

Yes cry

#YOLO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iykekelvins(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2017
rokiatu:

U don tey for NL oo, wow!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2017
The originals season 4 premieres by March 17th
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
thenny312:
thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2017
thenny312:
Mehn e far o

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
iheanyi40:
Mehn e far o
abi wetin we go do all we to do is wait o grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Abeg make vampire diaries just end..... haha Maka y, dem just dey repeat d same cycle over and over again, now Stefan is in ripper mode nd Damon is kinda becoming d better person haha kilode cry
Bonnie and Enzo hmmmm I still can't believe dat relationship is happening... .. so much 4 hating vampires grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chinedumo(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2017
No witch in the show to make daylight rings.

No witch vs siren fight

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2017
chinedumo:
No witch in the show to make daylight rings.

No witch vs siren fight
A witch v. siren fight would have been wonderful.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chinedumo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
UjSizzle:

A witch v. siren fight would have been wonderful.

can you imagine a siren vs klaus fight?

The amoury vs the original family

kade vs the original family

why is the siren not intrested in controlling the badest vampires ever-the original family?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2017
so.

Nina Dobrev is back..

i think kai is also coming back..

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2017
ak33n:
so.

Nina Dobrev is back..

i think kai is also coming back..
I wish dead people will just stay dead.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 27, 2017
UjSizzle:

I wish dead people will just stay dead.
certainly not Ellena. She need to come back.

If they end the series without Ellena that would just be stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.