Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (693944 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:54am On Jan 27, 2017
UjSizzle:
I wish dead people will just stay dead.
Well technically she aint dead and apparently a lotta fans want her back.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 27, 2017
UjSizzle:

I wish dead people will just stay dead.
abi oo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2017
chinedumo:

can you imagine a siren vs klaus fight?

The amoury vs the original family

kade vs the original family

why is the siren not intrested in controlling the badest vampires ever-the original family?
maybe because it will be an instant death against Klaus cus a fight against one of them in most situation is against all of em.
with Freya – D possibilities become unending.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
MJBOLT:

the vampire diaries is the only show where someone will die a hundred times and still return,Thank God that sh*t was not too much in the originals
yes, I like how they made it that only the originals returned. And a few witches.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
chinedumo:

can you imagine a siren vs klaus fight?

The amoury vs the original family

kade vs the original family

why is the siren not intrested in controlling the badest vampires ever-the original family?
please they shouldn't bring those nonsense into the originals

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:26am On Feb 02, 2017
last two episodes weren't bad ... especially the last episode ✔

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Yea. I really enjoyed episode 10
nani667:
last two episodes weren't bad ... especially the last episode ✔
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rokia2:
certainly not Ellena. She need to come back.

If they end the series without Ellena that would just be stupid.

hi dear, are u d same rokiatu dat created d thread?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2017
alex81:

hi dear, are u d same rokiatu dat created d thread?
Yes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 3:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Rokia2:
Yes.
hmmm... K.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2017
About time they killed some people off... been awhile they did that....
Caroline next on the Hellfire death list
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Can Bonnie ever catch a break?!

I knew it was all too good to last sha...

The next episode will be lit... I think
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Did anyone notice the magical impulse that came out of Bunny Bennet when she screamed? Arcadius is in trouble, the devil is in real big trouble.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
I was really happy when I heard stefen was going to kill Elina, so disappointed he didn't succeed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
simi4me:
Did anyone notice the magical impulse that came out of Bunny Bennet when she screamed? Arcadius is in trouble, the devil is in real big trouble.
I did. Oh my God. Finally we get Bonnie back!! cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Horlaarsco: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
Vampire diaries season 3 episode 11 is now out download

http://www.viralbaze.com/the-vampire-diaries-season-8-episode-11-mp4-download/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Same old _bullshit, Matt keeps blaming supernaturals for his problem. All these time while watching the episode, I just kept thinking, what if the Cade guy goes up in a fight with klaus, who would win? Since fire kills none of them and ripping out hearts kills none of em too . I miss klaus

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 1:09am On Feb 05, 2017
Finally, they're raising the stakes of this show. I have a feeling that the rest of the season may be too dope to handle.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:23am On Feb 05, 2017
simi4me:

No matter the Amount of Magic that Came out of her... She will never be as powerful as she was when she was hopped up on Expression, and even if she was, she will never pose any threat to Arcadius... Arcadius is over 4000 years old, Psychic and Immortal...dude is even Older than Silas... one small energy burst from her when she was screaming will not change the fact that Arcadius will roast her alive before she even thinks doing anything...

anything short of feeding Arcadius the Cure is futile and pointless... Let's see how it all unfolds sha ...

oh and Lorenzo... sweet death... one of the highlights of the episode ✔

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 4:35am On Feb 05, 2017
nani667:

No matter the Amount of Magic that Came out of her... She will never be as powerful as she was when she was hopped up on Expression, and even if she was, she will never pose any threat to Arcadius... Arcadius is over 4000 years old, Psychic and Immortal...dude is even Older than Silas... one small energy burst from her when she was screaming will not change the fact that Arcadius will roast her alive before she even thinks doing anything...

anything short of feeding Arcadius the Cure is futile and pointless... Let's see how it all unfolds sha ...

If truly she got her powers back, there is a reason for that. The bunny I know will find a way to kill him.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Enzo is gone at last grin grin
I hope bonnie's magic is back, she won't forgive Stefan kia
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
nani667:

A hurt Bonnie is extremely vengeful.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
thenny312:
Enzo is gone at last grin grin I hope bonnie's magic is back, she won't forgive Stefan kia
I think she will forgive stefen n put the whole blame on Arcadius.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:22am On Feb 06, 2017
UjSizzle:

A hurt Bonnie is extremely vengeful.

Vengeful or not Cade is on a different league.... she is powerless as far as he's Concerned...

I'm quite sure the writers won't even make her try anything foolish... unless they wanna finally wanna Kill her off ... then that's all well and good ✔

I'm more interested in seeing how Human Stefan unfolds
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
simi4me:

I think she will forgive stefen n put the whole blame on Arcadius.
abi it's nt as if he hasn't done worse wen his humanity is off
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Branzy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
angry sad sad I quit I hate that Elena with passion
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by adeA1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
I'm against bestiality undecided undecided
pls, its up to how many session?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by somehowpenis(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2017
nani667:

Vengeful or not Cade is on a different league.... she is powerless as far as he's Concerned...

I'm quite sure the writers won't even make her try anything foolish... unless they wanna finally wanna Kill her off ... then that's all well and good ✔

I'm more interested in seeing how Human Stefan unfolds
oh, you don't know these _stupid writers still I guess.. Cade or kade , will be defeated in the most stupid way ever experienced. Either Bonnie will use her returned magic to break the link between her and Elena, or the power surge was from the bond between her and Elena being broken, then Elena would be the weapon used in defeating the Cade nigga. _Stupid writers never disappoint.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Eventually TO season 4 promo is out
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by skitkid2(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Ultimatesammie:
Its not starting till TVD is over
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Ultimatesammie:
how can I watch it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by brandon180(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
jst watched TO season 4 promo, it really hurts to see klaus in chains, but the most interesting thing there is hayley doesnt fight in human form anymore, she fights in the form of a full wolf, cant wait!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.