Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,472 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (696186 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Maisamari1994: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2017
My best TV series is back ....I love the originals... Can't wait for the next episodes.... Can some body recommend me with a similar tv series

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maisamari1994:
My best TV series is back ....I love the originals... Can't wait for the next episodes.... Can some body recommend me with a similar tv series
the vampire diaries season 1-5 Is okay but 6 7 and 8 is cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
pamcode:
*sighs* maybe I need to recap on what brought about the arguement - The first moniker was comparing The Salvatores and Marcel with the criteria WHAT THEY WERE ABLE TO DO AGAINST THE ORIGINALS by this Marcel is the clear winner, first time he was the one who Made and executed the plan that sent the Originals running of out New orleans and did it the second time.

For your third paragraph the original plan of the streaks led by Aya was to un link themselves from the Michaelsons so as not to partake in their doom, Yes Marcel had nothing to do with serum but he knew exactly how to engage the Originals head on, he even made sure he neutralised their witch sister UNLIKE Lucien who wasted time raging outside waiting for the Michaelsons to engage him.

Like you said he is a good strategist and master planner, the only flaw in his overthrow of the Originals was leaving hayley unchecked but then Marcel has always been a kind of Moralist Vampire anyway. I think we should just sit back and enjoy the series.
He even nullified the deed to the originals little mansion so to have a free entry as a vampire,

they were really shocked to see him enter with all those vampires........ like "we taught we were safe in here" and Klaus was like "HOW" grin

though i dey feel the Salvatore brothers too sometimes o, buh the girl elena be their problem
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
pamcode:
*sighs* maybe I need to recap on what brought about the arguement - The first moniker was comparing The Salvatores and Marcel with the criteria WHAT THEY WERE ABLE TO DO AGAINST THE ORIGINALS by this Marcel is the clear winner, first time he was the one who Made and executed the plan that sent the Originals running of out New orleans and did it the second time.

For your third paragraph the original plan of the streaks led by Aya was to un link themselves from the Michaelsons so as not to partake in their doom, Yes Marcel had nothing to do with serum but he knew exactly how to engage the Originals head on, he even made sure he neutralised their witch sister UNLIKE Lucien who wasted time raging outside waiting for the Michaelsons to engage him.

Like you said he is a good strategist and master planner, the only flaw in his overthrow of the Originals was leaving hayley unchecked but then Marcel has always been a kind of Moralist Vampire anyway. I think we should just sit back and enjoy the series.

The first time, do you mean the time Rebecca told him of how klaus is scared of michael and how they can get him to come to new orleans, yeah it was his plan indeed.

When he already had the serum and had immeasurable power you tend to have more confidence and will, he was already more powerful than all of them and had vincent on his side so everything would fall to play.In essence hes a brilliant strategist, leads new orleans better than the originals themselves but he didnt do anything solid or have any grand plan (thats my point) to defeat them he only benefited from others work.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rad1cal: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Goandie:

lol hope will be powerful but i dont know if she 2 is also an hybrid like her parent is what i dnt know yet nd forget Vampire Diaries dat series na scrap.

that means oak tree 2 can kill mercel if den can find one.
no be frieya she go find way upgrade either d cure or her brother but av u tot of it like dis, dat ansa mite be with hope she mite be powerful enof or their combination mite be key to it
might be true ooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
thenny312:
the vampire diaries season 1-5 Is okay but 6 7 and 8 is cry
wasting my time is better than watching vampires diary.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:51am On Mar 25, 2017
hail the new boss.....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by WetDreamz: 7:58am On Mar 25, 2017
The Originals S04 E021.Am I the only one who thinks KOL punches should have removed the guys head instead of damaging it? undecided hello, original strength compared to some few hundred years Vamp.
2.And Vincent should have lost his sight in that encounter with the spirit. It'd make it more Dope
Very powerful Wizard but.....Blind grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2017
I'm guessing Marcel will need the Mikaelsons to defeat this new evil Vincent brought.

I love Marcel though. Good job making them understand YOU showed them Mercy smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Seeing Niklaus tincturing his personality with humility makes this episode a tad touching. Dude is growing into a responsible person.
#ThingsFatherhoodDoes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
UjSizzle:
I'm guessing Marcel will need the Mikaelsons to defeat this new evil Vincent brought.

I love Marcel though. Good job making them understand YOU showed them Mercy smiley
The Evil thingy is somehow connected to Hope.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

The Evil thingy is somehow connected to Hope.
I'm guessing it's a witch Vincent put away, or perhaps the ancestors he was so eager to get rid of.
Hope is a witch with precognition. That might explain why she's able to sense whatever is happening, the same way Davina kept having those witchy feelings at the beginning.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
UjSizzle:

I'm guessing it's a witch Vincent put away, or perhaps the ancestors he was so eager to get rid of.
Hope is a witch with precognition. That might explain why she's able to sense whatever is happening, the same way Davina kept having those witchy feelings at the beginning.
the new threat might be related to his ex wife cos in the past season he made mention of her practising dark magic
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hope will make nicklaus more prone to defeat . Look at the way he looked at her while sleeping .put a knife to hopes neck and instruct klaus to stab himself with an oak and he will gracefully do it .

Klaus has kept the originals interesting with his kind of language (violence) .The damn story Vincent and camyl keep telling him about him having some light should never be consider this season .

We need the vampires against the wolves , the witch against both . No one should bore me with episode with out action .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
The summary of this new episode is that Marcel will need the help of the originals to destroy the new evil coming.

UjSizzle:

Same here. The originals have wreck havoc for too long but then circumstances have changed especially now that klaus is a father.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Electronzeez:

We need the vampires against the wolves , the witch against both . No one should bore me with episode with out action .

Lol don't tell me you are getting bored already. Not all the time every episode will be action packed.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol don't tell me you are getting bored already. Not all the time every episode will be action packed.

Yeah seriously, if it is possible in other series why not originals .what did you think destroy the vampires diaries ?. If you follow the walking dead you will understand why that series has lost it .

If they ever drop two straight episode without action , I will simply add the originals to my 'blacklist' view.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Electronzeez:

Yeah seriously, if it is possible in other series why not originals .what did you think destroy the vampires diaries ?. If you follow the walking dead you will understand why that series has lost it .

If they ever drop two straight episode without action , I will simply add the originals to my 'blacklist' view.

I don't think the originals will lost that grip from what have seen in the Season 4 trailer and also the 2 episodes so far. I will give it 9/10

I am not a fan of WD and as for VD, I lost total interest after season 5.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't think the originals will lost that grip from what have seen in the Season 4 trailer and also the 2 episodes so far. I will give it 9/10

I am not a fan of WD and as for VD, I lost total interest after season 5.

Yeah , it is so far so good for the first two episode .

AreYou a fan of sci-fi movie ? . You should try seeing the 100 that is if even you not an avid follower of that great series .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by surestsam(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Electronzeez:

Yeah , it is so far so good for the first two episode .

AreYou a fan of sci-fi movie ? . You should try seeing the 100 that is if even you not an avid follower of that great series .

The 100.... My best after game of thrones and the originals

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 1:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Chai.... Look at what the original family has turned to...
Begging Marcel to let them go, chai...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Good morning. Kindly read RR's The Originals S01 E02 recap. https://rinzyreviews./2017/03/26/tv-review-the-originals-s01-e02/

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Xforce: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Klaus begging for mercy? What has happened to his ego? Guess that's what pain and loneliness does to you after a while.

But im pretty sure the family will be back stronger cos it feels their help will be needed for the new evil.

As for Marcel, deep down he doesn't have the guts,but he does his show of strength well. He is always gonna be on and off with the family cos one way or another,he is one of them.

Hope? i just hope she is not another hyped version of the TVD twins. Hybrid witch sounds cool i guess.

Cant wait for Ep3

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
You Mikalesons always find a way to get back to the top grin

Watched the trailer. Can't wait for the next episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by JulietteO(f): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'm so waiting for the next episode. Saw the trailer and I can't help but fear for Hope. New Orleans is in trouble.... A big one
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jejemanito: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Josh: Thanks for waiting and not, you know killing him

Elijah: We are only monsters by necessity.

6 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Episode 2 wasn't really all that for me... lacked the Intensity of Episode 1...

clearly the original family will be back in New Orleans in the next episode, clearly Marcellus will need their help in facing this new Evil
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by realhumanity: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
This season should not have only 10 episodes, we need the original family back on top. I love the movie because it shows how far a person can go his family. Relegating their power will relegate the true essence of the movie.

I want the Michaelsons back on top.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by JulietteO(f): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
realhumanity:
This season should not have only 10 episodes, we need the original family back on top. I love the movie because it shows how far a person can go his family. Relegating their power will relegate the true essence of the movie.

I want the Michaelsons back on top.
I think it's 13 episodes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by realhumanity: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
JulietteO:
I think it's 13 episodes
Just 3? Here I was thinking it will be 22 episodes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by realhumanity: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
JulietteO:
I think it's 13 episodes
Just 3? Here I was thinking it will be 22 episodes

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.