Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (694420 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Theflash98: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2017
obxddon:
Just created a whats app group for the originals...Drop your number for add
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2017
Develpeast:

If you think she is wicked then you do not know what is necessary to do to keep the family line going. hope is a young and if anything happens to klaus, she will be left fatherless and the fear factor of the family gone.

i think she is the only dedicated member of the michaelson family now because others just want to live their lives not knowing that they are stronger together than apart.
she should keep on being heartless we know where that got nicklaus(ur fear factor) lol grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Develpeast: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2017
thenny312:
she should keep on being heartless we know where that got nicklaus(ur fear factor) lol grin

Sincerely, she is only doing it for the lady and she even offered for them to elope. i admire her seriously
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2017
Develpeast:

Sincerely, she is only doing it for the lady and she even offered for them to elope. i admire her seriously
u've lost me oooooo
Elope shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by boyo44: 7:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
Please can someone share link to download the episodes.... Am having difficulties finding a good site.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oswaggiee(m): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why, Why wHY!!??

Do Not Look At The Blue Lights!!!....Simple English...

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
oswaggiee:
Why, Why wHY!!??
If he doesn't look. Will you anticipate the next episode?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
I hope this hollow thing will be worse and more powerful than that yeye cade grin

I don't blame Elijah by the way, Klaus and freya would have been thinking of doing same thing.. All for family..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
alexistaiwo:
If he doesn't look. Will you anticipate the next episode?
I like how nik said shut your eyes.. The thing has gotten to Klaus and Marcel now..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Your city has lost its charm grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Looking forward to a bloody episode 5 cool cool cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Blacklister:
Klaus why always you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why!!! grin grin grin
You have to give it up for the Originals!! Fucking lit episode. That moment during the last minute of episode 4, you are like "OMG so it's Marcel,then u see Hope and say "Might it be Hope??".. but then u finally realized it's the King that has been possessed.." shocked shocked
Looking forward to a bloody episode 5 cool cool cry

I think it's both of them right now, the thing was waiting for Vincent to leave to appear to Marcel..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just hope they don't drag on this whole hallow storyline like the vampire diaries dragged on those two sisters story.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KAYD007(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
thenny312:
yea she might.... .. She's so insecure

Nobody is secured in T.O.....a family that's literally at war...and being hunted and you want Freya not taking the necessary steps to ensure family safety? Even the Moral Elijah will without thinking twice rip the throats of the kidnapped kids if only to secure the life of his niece...Hope...so dont blame frey...she's only doing what needs to be done giving the circumstances...Marcel is lethal....therefore as a witch...she needs a safe guard....or they be vanquished!

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
vikkytan49:

I think it's both of them right now, the thing was waiting for Vincent to leave to appear to Marcel..
Yeah my thoughts too after rewatching the episode over and over.. the Originals' writers are fantastic cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by isaajibola(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by snezBaba: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Awww...Love this episode.
Good music too.
The Hallow is here....What should we expect. Its also good to know that the Originals usually have two villains in a season, so i don't think this Hallow stuff might be d main thing.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2017
KAYD007:

Nobody is secured in T.O.....a family that's literally at war...and being hunted and you want Freya not taking the necessary steps to ensure family safety? Even the Moral Elijah will without thinking twice rip the throats of the kidnapped kids if only to secure the life of his niece...Hope...so dont blame frey...she's only doing what needs to be done giving the circumstances...Marcel is lethal....therefore as a witch...she needs a safe guard....or they be vanquished!
there's always dat point u keep telling urself I'm doing this for the greater good but at d end it eats away ur humanity........ With alll d power marcellus has he's still nice to them, he even helped dem save hope, I fear Freya will soon destroy d peace between d two parties
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by realhumanity: 6:04am On Apr 09, 2017
thenny312:
there's always dat point u keep telling urself I'm doing this for the greater good but at d end it eats away ur humanity........ With alll d power marcellus has he's still nice to them, he even helped dem save hope, I fear Freya will soon destroy d peace between d two parties

The truth remains that no one loves living under another person's mercy especially if you are not used it. What Freya is doing is the right thing, she just wants to save her family.

Mind you, she is the big sis her and she's doing everything possible to keep her family safe.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2017
oswaggiee:
Why, Why wHY!!??

I don't think he looked. Hope is just seeing something, it might necessarily be in Klaus.
I think it got Marcel though because he kept staring at the light and Klaus remembered what Hope told him at the time.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Rokia2:
I just hope they don't drag on this whole hallow storyline like the vampire diaries dragged on those two sisters story.
Isn't it one villain per season again?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nkwachiabel(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
UjSizzle:

I don't think he looked. Hope is just seeing something, it might necessarily be in Klaus.
I think it got Marcel though because he kept staring at the light and Klaus remembered what Hope told him at the time.

I think both of them looked @ the light
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by JulietteO(f): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
UjSizzle:

You're right. I think it's either Klaus or Marcel but my bet's on Klaus. Remember "The Hollow" was coming for Marcel because of how he ruled New Orleans and I think it sees an enemy in Marcel plus remember what that wolf girl, Lara told Marcel that "The Hollow" would come and Marcel would bow to it. I think from the very beginning, it has always wanted Klaus to be its anchor.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 1:56am On Apr 10, 2017
And it keeps getting more interesting grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2017
The last episode was very interesting. Kindly read my review on it https://rinzyreviews./2017/04/10/tv-review-the-originals-s04-e04/

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2017
The last episode was just too good.. my best series yet..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Once you're a king, you'll always be a king. The power lies within not on your physical strength. Klaus will always be kinging anywhere. Noticed the way Marcel had to face Niklaus for approval to disrupt the ritual? Upon all hin eternal power.

7 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
In CW standards The originals seems to be doing well on friday almost pulling as much as TVD so it might just get renewed.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oswaggiee(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Isomerizm:
Once you're a king, you'll always be a king. The power lies within not on your physical strength. Klaus will always be kinging anywhere. Noticed the way Marcel had to face Niklaus for approval to disrupt the ritual? Upon all hin eternal power.

ohboi naa true u talk oh...naa klaaus launch am..he was waiting for something like a go-ahead grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Mehn the Mikaelsons truly have many enemies. I've been suspecting that Marcel's lover girl since I first saw her. Now she has shown her true colours. I wonder what the Mikaelsons did to her now.

As for Klaus, I do think he is weak. Kinda. He's very malleable once you outsmart him. In this episode alone it was easy for Marcel to overcome the compulsion of The Hollow, as opposed Niklaus who was in a fright. Formidable as he is, his family will always remain his weakest link (and perhaps his greatest strength too).

Freya is just awesome, really. Her tenacity is amazing and admirable. And I can see something brewing with that wolf girl. Lesbo things anyone? grin

Elijah. Ahem. This one is looking for who to kill. That's all.

I wonder who the Hollow will possess next and why it's bent on destroying certain people.

Can't wait for the next episode. And I hope they feature Vincent. That guy's magic chant gives me joy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.