Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695905 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sketcherman3298(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2017
@edenoscar.. ......Try watch these
The 100
The Last Ship
Revolution.. ......all the above are series or try singles below,, ,,,,,
HitMan:Agent 47
World War Z.. ........u will find any interesting
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Edenoscar:

i watched vampire dairies movie and hated it so there's no way am going to try the series,when someone told me to try originals i found out that it was kind of a spin off from vampire dairies, so am curious to know what people find interesting in them that has almost 300 pages here,
As for the series i watch,
blacklist,arrow,gotham

You see, interest varies by individuals. You don't see it as something interesting doesn't mean it will be same for everybody.
For example, I tried watching arrows and I couldn't get past the first season. I'll probably never watch it again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
randomperson:

Yh, I fast forward the gay scenes but the lesbo scenes, I don't mind grin

Although, I don't support this theory about the whites trying to sell the idea of gayness to us.. These kinds of things are part of their lives there, the films are just a representation of that

@ the bolded

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dollabiz: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
love this
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
New episode was bomb
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
This episode was brilliant
what I value more than the plot is the diction of the cast, especially Klaus. The use of words is classic
It's nice to see Vincent in action , again . His magic kind is voodoo.D ol` native African witchcraft.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by viyroos: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2017

I love Damon but Stelena all the wwayyy. Stefan love for her is just so pure strong and unconditional. I ship stelena. cool cool cool cool

Your welcome luv.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Elijah is really blood thirsty this season... dude needs to chill.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
I'm nt feeling this whole merciful Klaus vibe at all, it's getting tired, I need some wicked Klaus in my life grin
Elijah can never take his place he just dey do gragra grin
I'm still patiently waiting for hopes badass powers yet not helping broken wings butterfly upandan cheesy
Abeg let the mikealsons release marcellus, he's better as an asset, he's no use being incarcerated jare
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 4:54pm On May 01, 2017
Kindly read my review for the Originals E6 https://rinzyreviews./2017/05/01/the-originals-s04-e06/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by oswaggiee(m): 8:37am On May 02, 2017
AND IT WOULD COME FOR US ALL.....

grin grin grin.....

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:55pm On May 02, 2017
Nice Episode...

But I think it's about time Elijah Suffered small sha... that dude has been too Comfortable and cocky since the beginning.... it's becoming annoying...

hoping the Hollow will abduct him and Deposit Papa Tunde's blade inside his chest for starters....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by esteeino13(f): 8:23pm On May 02, 2017
nani667:
Nice Episode...

But I think it's about time Elijah Suffered small sha... that dude has been too Comfortable and cocky since the beginning.... it's becoming annoying...

hoping the Hollow will abduct him and Deposit Papa Tunde's blade inside his chest for starters....
I Like Elijah Bt He Seem To Confident Nw A days,
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 7:44am On May 03, 2017
esteeino13:
I Like Elijah Bt He Seem To Confident Nw A days,
if they seem confident then it's an issue, if they don't then still an issue . Do you know what it means being the first vampires ever? The originals, the ones that created it all? If not for the stupid ways of the show, they should kings and all vampires loyal to the mikealson's family . They are the Dracula of this show, the ones that started it all, honestly magic and all these other tools used on vampires shouldn't even affect them really..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2017
nani667:
Nice Episode...

You the real MVP for saying this. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2017
slinkman:
if they seem confident then it's an issue, if they don't then still an issue . Do you know what it means being the first vampires ever? The originals, the ones that created it all? If not for the stupid ways of the show, they should kings and all vampires loyal to the mikealson's family . They are the Dracula of this show, the ones that started it all, honestly magic and all these other tools used on vampires shouldn't even affect them really..

No, witches are on their own leagues, they are like the most powerful of all super natural beings in the show, also no forget say the originals were created by magic, so magic will definetly hurt them..
The only thing i hate is the strength capacity in this series e.g elena and Jeremy killed kol in tvd "shame", or stefan pinning down rebbeca and all doesn't make any sense to me..

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2017
You are very right, but coming to magic, you are right, but the only witch that is supposed to be able to hurt them should be their mum, aunt Dahlia, and any other witch that has lived a thousand years like them or one that has studied ancient magic or black magic. Not all these children practicing magic newly , and freya should be 10 times stronger than any witch in this show , since she leant directly from aunt dahlia and was so powerful when she was first shown. Is she an immortal herself? And why does she fear Marcel? Since Marcel's bite only harms vampires?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 11:41pm On May 03, 2017
slinkman:
You are very right, but coming to magic, you are right, but the only witch that is supposed to be able to hurt them should be their mum, aunt Dahlia, and any other witch that has lived a thousand years like them or one that has studied ancient magic or black magic. Not all these children practicing magic newly , and freya should be 10 times stronger than any witch in this show , since she leant directly from aunt dahlia and was so powerful when she was first shown. Is she an immortal herself? And why does she fear Marcel? Since Marcel's bite only harms vampires?

I know right, it was lame that a kiddo like davina was able to break klaus sire line, one of the most painful memories about this drama..

That's why i said i don't like how strength works in TO, freya should by now be untouchable, she should be strong enough to hold her own against marcel. Yes she's immortal.
mama Dahlia was the most powerful grin she was strong,creative, and powerful, esther was creative but couldn't match Dahlia on her best day grin Bonie is like the younger version of Dahlia when it comes to power, always find a way to become stronger, except she's selfless,
Qetsiya (my fav) was another wasted witch, the production bullied this one a lot o shocked getting stabbed by Stefan, thrown around and all, seriously for someone who created the first immortal being, should have been untouchable really, technically she should have been the most powerful. To me it like this.
Qetsiya and esther tie.
Dahlia and bon bon, tho the older is miles ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2017
vikkytan49:

I know right, it was lame that a kiddo like davina was able to break klaus sire line, one of the most painful memories about this drama..

That's why i said i don't like how strength works in TO, freya should by now be untouchable, she should be strong enough to hold her own against marcel. Yes she's immortal.
mama Dahlia was the most powerful grin she was strong,creative, and powerful, esther was creative but couldn't match Dahlia on her best day grin Bonie is like the younger version of Dahlia when it comes to power, always find a way to become stronger, except she's selfless,
Qetsiya (my fav) was another wasted witch, the production bullied this one a lot o shocked getting stabbed by Stefan, thrown around and all, seriously for someone who created the first immortal being, should have been untouchable really, technically she should have been the most powerful. To me it like this.
Qetsiya and esther tie.
Dahlia and bon bon, tho the older is miles ahead.
Freya is below jare.

Why would you ever compare Freya to Bonnie,talkless of saying Bonnie is more Powerful than Freya. That's like comparing Niklaus to Stefan or Damon undecided
Freya singlehandedly brought down Lucien, Bonnie couldn't even handle Kai.
Please don't make that comparison again.. tongue

And for Qetsiyah, I think her character was underplayed being one of the oldest witches in the history of time.
For Freya handling Marcel, if she could create a dagger that could kill an immortal I don't think it would be a problem, she is just waiting for a push.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 12:27am On May 04, 2017
Oxytocin:

Why would you ever compare Freya to Bonnie,talkless of saying Bonnie is more Powerful than Freya. That's like comparing Niklaus to Stefan or Damon undecided

And for Qetsiyah, I think her character was underplayed being one of the oldest witches in the history of time.
For Freya handling Marcel, if she could create a dagger that could kill an immortal I don't think it would be a problem, she is just waiting for a push.

Freya is still not strong enough from my point of view.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 12:31am On May 04, 2017
Freya has got bullied a lot too grin i remember 2 vampires almost killed her and so on undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 12:53am On May 04, 2017
vikkytan49:

Freya is still not strong enough from my point of view.
Yea... I quite agree with that, she should be stronger than how she portrays in the film,but still.. she is very strong.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 1:16am On May 04, 2017
Oxytocin:

Yea... I quite agree with that, she should be stronger than how she portrays in the film,but still.. she is very strong.
this same freya was attacked by Lucien before he took the Oak three from her. It's like they make her strong one minute and the next she is week. Freya was the same witch that single handily destroyed the with asylum , she should be like Aunt Dahlia except because she isn't some sort of a villain any longer. Aunt Dahlia made it rain the night Harley wanted running away with hope, she cursed the whole wolf pack to remain in wolf form until every full moon . She almost ended the whole Original family without breaking a single sweat. She actually told Klaus when they were working together that she doesn't even need him when they were working together before klaus bit Camille . She melted the dagger used in putting her to sleep when she was linked to klaus and klaus stabbed himself . She gave klaus and Michael a good fight at the church when she possessed the dozens of vampires that came attacking them, after the bloody fight she just said I was just only playing , and haven't even done anything. See ehh, Aunt Dahlia is an example of a Powerful witch. Freya is not, freya only does normal magic every other witch can do . She couldn't even open the door to Hayley's parent's garage without Channeling Hayley for power. I just wish they'd bring our original freya back . Someone that just knocked out Finn with just a wave of her hand when he took over Vincent's body . That freya seems to have gone

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 4:41am On May 04, 2017
slinkman:
this same freya was attacked by Lucien before he took the Oak three from her. It's like they make her strong one minute and the next she is week. Freya was the same witch that single handily destroyed the with asylum , she should be like Aunt Dahlia except because she isn't some sort of a villain any longer. Aunt Dahlia made it rain the night Harley wanted running away with hope, she cursed the whole wolf pack to remain in wolf form until every full moon . She almost ended the whole Original family without breaking a single sweat. She actually told Klaus when they were working together that she doesn't even need him when they were working together before klaus bit Camille . She melted the dagger used in putting her to sleep when she was linked to klaus and klaus stabbed himself . She gave klaus and Michael a good fight at the church when she possessed the dozens of vampires that came attacking them, after the bloody fight she just said I was just only playing , and haven't even done anything. See ehh, Aunt Dahlia is an example of a Powerful witch. Freya is not, freya only does normal magic every other witch can do . She couldn't even open the door to Hayley's parent's garage without Channeling Hayley for power. I just wish they'd bring our original freya back . Someone that just knocked out Finn with just a wave of her hand when he took over Vincent's body . That freya seems to have gone

Sadly Dahlia let emotion distracted her..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge10(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2017
And to those thiefs that stole my laptop and PS4, I say thunder fire you. I have been anticipating for this show for over a year now, I can't believe I haven't watched an episode cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by amidamariamo: 1:46pm On May 05, 2017
Pls y is ep7 not uploaded yet o
I thought it every thursdays
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Harmony455(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2017
Have watch vampires diaries from season one to ten and its very interesting

Same with the original

Have you guys watch, THE EMPIRE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
Oxytocin:

don't forget bonnie repelled Hellfire

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2017
slinkman:
Freya is not too different from davina in terms of magic but Freya is unparalleled when it comes to knowledge about spells without spell books, being old and all......
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
Harmony455:
Have watch vampires diaries from season one to ten and its very interesting

Same with the original

Have you guys watch, THE EMPIRE?
sir tvd has 8 seasons not 10, well obviously ur buying the disk not downloading.... .. The original is in its 4th season

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2017
amidamariamo:
Pls y is ep7 not uploaded yet o
I thought it every thursdays
no it's on Fridays, available for download on Saturday

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.