Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (695610 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2017
slinkman:
her name no important because them go still kill her or she go betray them last last.

when her soon to be girlfriend is a crazy witch.....

let them try....betrayal.... ion think so......
and moreover.... she's a werewolf..... she can handle herself...... just 1 bite....1 bite
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:58am On May 07, 2017
Who is more powerful between a vampire and a werewolf? Originals and enhanced vampires are excluded.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vampire2020: 9:08am On May 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Who is more powerful between a vampire and a werewolf?
Originals and enhanced vampires are excluded.
vampire is more powerful than a werewolf, the only thing that makes a werewolf lethal is just their bite
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:03am On May 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

well...Freya hasn't or haven't in a long time kissed.....or Fall in love@least.......

keelin has always had fun...buh ion think she's been with a girl.......

cause when Freya lip-locked her....she was kinda shocked tho...
lol did u forget when keelin mentioned her girlfriend in the first or second episode, she's all shades of lesbian grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:16am On May 07, 2017
vampire2020:
vampire is more powerful than a werewolf, the only thing that makes a werewolf lethal is just their bite

And that lethal bite is what if not power?
Or is power all about physical strength

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:

And that lethal bite is what if not power?
Or is power all about physical strength
physical strength is all about most powerful. You did see how marcel and his goons ended the werewolves with the help of the original family, Episode 1 season 2..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2017
slinkman:
i can take anything , but saying freya isn't immortal means I am ending this show . No try am
I was right. Freya isn't immortal. Sorry bruh grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
slinkman:
physical strength is all about most powerful. You did see how marcel and his goons ended the werewolves with the help of the original family, Episode 1 season 2..

I said originals and enhanced vampires are excluded.
Being powerful isn't always about physical strength.
It is about what you control and how much hell you can make your opponent life to be.
Is the strongest man on earth more powerful than POTUS?
It is about what you control
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2017
thenny312:
lol did u forget when keelin mentioned her girlfriend in the first or second episode, she's all shades of lesbian grin

lol....."all shades"........didn't hear oh....wasn't so interested in the talking....a was waiting for the kiss oh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 4:43pm On May 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol....."all shades"........didn't hear oh....wasn't so interested in the talking....a was waiting for the kiss oh
boss no me talk am o wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 5:45pm On May 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
buh why everyone saying "the werewolf lady"

wetin b her name laa grin
same question I wanted to ask, I mean she always goes by the name “wolf girl" on this thread
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:

It is about what you control and how much hell you can make your opponent life to be.
marcel was not enhanced then, and no originals were included .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2017
thenny312:
boss no me talk am o wink

I hear u oh...no casting....

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2017
Crixina:
same question I wanted to ask, I mean she always goes by the name “wolf girl" on this thread

lol...its keelin...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2017
Wow, so the hollow has hayley and hope's mark on her shoulder shocked shocked who is she?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2017
vampire2020:

In human form vampires are way stronger according to this series, but a transformed werewolf is ridiculously strong and dangerous..
Did you see episode 1 where Hayley transformed?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 9:21pm On May 07, 2017
vikkytan49:
Wow, so the hollow has hayley and hope's mark on her shoulder shocked shocked who is she?
I didn't see this. Was it on the sexy vampire girl's back after she got possessed?

If she does then it means the hollow is from Hayley's wolf bloodline.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by CagedSoul: 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
Lol u just have to like the Originals.. cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
UjSizzle:

I didn't see this. Was it on the sexy vampire girl's back after she got possessed?

If she does then it means the hollow is from Hayley's wolf bloodline.
the girl that was talking to sofya before she possessed her They revealed the mark when the hollow grabbed sofya's face in her hands, it was hard to see since everything was dark.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Vecto(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
thenny312:
no it's on Fridays, available for download on Saturday

Hi. I download most supernatural based series from 02tvseries but I was wondering IF you know of any other site which requires less data than the 72mb per episode mp4 quality in 02tvseries?
Thanks
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2017
Some viewers are saying maybe it's haley's mom..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Vecto(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I think you have a point. When Klaus confronted Silas in TVD with the speed of lightning he didn't even see Silas there. He only turned around to see Silas stabbing him behind his back with the white oak half through his chest (as was supposed, since Silas was an illusionist and the stabbing part might not have really happened but just Silas making Klaus feel as though he was being stabbed).

Being powerful doesn't necessarily necessitate you must have physical strength.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 07, 2017
Vecto:

I think you have a point. When Klaus confronted Silas in TVD with the speed of lightning he didn't even see Silas there. He only turned around to see Silas stabbing him behind his back with the white oak half through his chest (as was supposed, since Silas was an illusionist and the stabbing part might not have really happened but just Silas making Klaus feel as though he was being stabbed).

Being powerful doesn't necessarily necessitate you must have physical strength.

You get sense.
Does the hollow have any physical body but look at all the trouble it's caused and is still causing
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Vecto(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2017
alexistaiwo:

You get sense.
Does the hollow have any physical body but look at all the trouble it's caused and is still causing

Yea that's it. Just wondering, which site are you downloading from? I download from 02tvseries but I'm looking for another site with a smaller mb size per episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2017
It's pretty obvious the hollow has something to do with hayleys family seeing that her mum, Hayley and hope all have the same mark on their backs.. ..
I still don't understand how it was able to possess sofya,well maybe it found another power source apart from Marcel and the michealsons.....
Elijah is gradually spiralling out of control, he needs to be tamed
Hmmmm Freya, keelin will just be a weak spot for her
All her enemies will keep using keelin as leverage
Now that Marcel is free they shud all work together
I kinda want davina back now, we need all hands on deck cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:16am On May 08, 2017
vikkytan49:
Some viewers are saying maybe it's haley's mom..
Those viewers don't pay attention. The Hollow was what possesses the other wolf woman's husband who killed Hayley's parents.
Vincent said the Hollow has been around for centuries, and every time it struck, it did so in a pattern of 4. I assume 4 means it's trying to get the 4 body parts from their different locations so it can come back.
But it's definitely not Hayley's mom. Perhaps someone from her ancestry considering the birth mark. And the hollow is a child. It's odd that it is a child (I think a teenager). Maybe she died a horrific death or went rogue and got killed.

Anyway we'll get the story later.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:20am On May 08, 2017
Wonder why they keep mentioning Davina in the series... she shouldn't even exist in the series anymore... the Way she Died her Soul was supposed to be Disintegrated/Destroyed.... there shouldn't be any trace of her anymore ... all these Conflicting storylines they keep feeding us

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2017
vampire2020:
A transformed werewolf is far stronger(not even including their lethal bite) than an average vampire.
One reason Keelin was able to beat/survive those guyz Dominic sent to kill her.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2017
thenny312:
It's pretty obvious the hollow has something to do with hayleys family seeing that her mum, Hayley and hope all have the same mark on their backs.. ..
I still don't understand how it was able to possess sofya,well maybe it found another power source apart from Marcel and the michealsons.....
Elijah is gradually spiralling out of control, he needs to be tamed
Hmmmm Freya, keelin will just be a weak spot for her
All her enemies will keep using keelin as leverage
Now that Marcel is free they shud all work together
I kinda want davina back now , we need all hands on deck cheesy

I really don't want her back, the characters of Marcel, Vincent and Josh would be revolving around her, just like Elena in TVD; unless she comes back as a badass witch who really sends no one.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2017
vikkytan49:

In human form vampires are way stronger according to this series, but a transformed werewolf is ridiculously strong and dangerous..
Did you see episode 1 where Hayley transformed?
hayley is a hybrid

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.