Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692953 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
vikkytan49:

They should stop using witches jareh. A very powerful werewolf will do, one that is strong enough to take on marcel and any originals on anyday anytime, who also has connections
I can't help but to see that the witches and vampires story has overshadowed the werewolves's..
The writers never utilized the werewolves..
at least we got the origin of werewolves this season, bringing back the very first werewolf would be breathtaking

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
waywardpikin:

A very very powerful werewolf should spark things up. The prospect of it is very exciting. It would be Van Helsing all over again.

Tired of witches too. Following all these spells sef can be confusing sometimes. And it allowed for many plotholes. After all, magic is anything but logical.
Yea.....The concept of a very powerful werewolf in the next season would be damn interesting grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
at least we got the origin of werewolves this season, bringing back the very first werewolf would be breathtaking
That would be the hollow's mother shocked... A NO NO for me.
Something more spectacular would do cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
no ur on track don't mind them
They should know better, stabbing Inadu was too easy even as tough as it was for Hayley and freya grin
I still don't know how she will be defeated without an original dying for good

I think they knew, all they wanted to do was to raise Elijah. They didn't care about her inhabiting a new host, and still it would take her some time to surface.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oxytocin:

That would be the hollow's mother shocked... A NO NO for me.
Something more spectacular would do cheesy
not only inadu's mother, her father and other villagers were also present when she laid the curse

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
Oxytocin:

I think they knew, all they wanted to do was to raise Elijah. They didn't care about her inhabiting a new host, and still it would take her some time to surface.
I'm still somewhat confused If she didn't die, how was she used as sacrifice to raise elijah
Abi na only her blood dem need
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
thenny312:
I'm still somewhat confused If she didn't die, how was she used as sacrifice to raise elijah
Abi na only her blood dem need
No, they just needed to channel enough power to bring Elijah back as he is an original, and only the death of an equal or more powerful being would liberate just as much energy,so... the hollow was their best bet.

And ,even if Elijah wasn't dead, no sane person would want a drop dead gorgeous wink,treacherous, nefarious,profane witchy devil incarnate lurking the earth;so she really needed to 'die'. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
vikkytan49:

Dahlia, mama werey grin

Seriously that character is da bomb .

But where could Vincent be in the whole of New orleans ?.elijah has been taught a serious lesson ,he would stop being cocky . I want Vincent to be taught the same lesson , dude is not even scared of the mickelson .Imagine Vincent telling them to leave just becAuse marcel is in alliance with him .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Damn... That look on Kol's face when Klaus wanted to dagger him.

Nigga fears the dagger than both his parents and aunt combined. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ibiruk38: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bless you, I thought I was the only one who enjoyed the episode

alexistaiwo:
I don't know what is wrong with Nairalanders.
You don't know a good plot even if it hit you in the face.
What is the essence of spending almost an hour watching a series every week if you already know where it is headed or you think this is one of your mediocre Nigerian movies with wack storyline, you only have to watch two scenes to know what will end it.

This season is a hit for me.
Nobody and absolutely nobody is safe.
All is fair in war, love and THE ORIGINALS grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Indeed, This episode was dragged , and the prophecy of Hope being destruction of Witches is coming to fulfilment. Hope might have been able to banish if she hadn't wasted her magicka on the link spell.
Aunt Dahlia was the strongest witch villain ever{ Power and Knowledge of Magic} ..
The Hollow is weak.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
13 episodes...

somebody shuu join me and/to say that CW has madt finish....

only 13

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Electronzeez:

Seriously that character is da bomb .

But where could Vincent be in the whole of New orleans ?.elijah has been taught a serious lesson ,he would stop being cocky . I want Vincent to be taught the same lesson , dude is not even scared of the mickelson .Imagine Vincent telling them to leave just becAuse marcel is in alliance with him .

They don forgot about his character..
Yes he's very fearless, the hollow should have killed him and marcel would be the one to be looking for a way to bring him back.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kindly read this The Originals related article and drop a comment. https://rinzyreviews./2017/06/11/hope-is-klaus-hope/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by RinzyReviews: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kindly read this article, it is also related to The Originals https://rinzyreviews./2017/06/12/hollow-vs-hope-the-inevitable-battle/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
"Mercy is a priviliege reserved for families, ur status is being removed"... Where is my favourite vincent..two episodes now and no sign of him. Pls can som1 explain that scene of freya and her gf? Was the girl playing dead or what?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
kenny1795:
"Mercy is a priviliege reserved for families, ur status is being removed"... Where is my favourite vincent..two episodes now and no sign of him. Pls can som1 explain that scene of freya and her gf? Was the girl playing dead or what?

The gf wasn't dead, it was just an hallucination cause by the hallow.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 12:24am On Jun 13, 2017
vikkytan49:
Rebecca suggested i hear them, i'd rather rip out your vocal chord. cheesy Klaus to kol.
why is Klaus stronger than kol and Rebekah even when he's not in his hybrid form??
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2017
vikkytan49:
Rebecca suggested i hear them, i'd rather rip out your vocal chord. cheesy Klaus to kol.
why is Klaus stronger than kol and Rebekah even when he's not in his hybrid form?? at least Elijah beats him sometimes till he turns to his hybrid form
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2017
vikkytan49:

They should stop using witches jareh. A very powerful werewolf will do, one that is strong enough to take on marcel and any originals on anyday anytime, who also has connections
I can't help but to see that the witches and vampires story has overshadowed the werewolves's..
The writers never utilized the werewolves..
unfortunately no werewolf can be as powerful as an original
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 5:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Adek15:
why is Klaus stronger than kol and Rebekah even when he's not in his hybrid form?? at least Elijah beats him sometimes till he turns to his hybrid form

Klaus is stronger than kol and Rebecca because he is older than both of them. Elijah is older than Klaus so he can beat him until Klaus invoke his hybrid form. They all became vampires the same day but they were turned based on seniority, oldest first.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 13, 2017
simi4me:

Klaus is stronger than kol and Rebecca because he is older than both of them. Elijah is older than Klaus so he can beat him until Klaus invoke his hybrid form. They all became vampires the same day but they were turned based on seniority, oldest first.

Meaning finn will beat Elijah and klaus silly in a fight right?!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Meaning finn will beat Elijah and klaus silly in a fight right?!

Yeah. But just one problem, Finn doesn't like drinking blood and that will make him weaker. But if he is drinking blood like the rest, then he will beat them. The feeding on blood is also a factor.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
kenny1795:
Revoked, not removed.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 13, 2017
simi4me:

Yeah. But just one problem, Finn doesn't like drinking blood and that will make him weaker. But if he is drinking blood like the rest, then he will beat them. The feeding on blood is also a factor.

So because he is older right?
Have you considered combat capabilities, which I know for sure Elijah is the best hand to hand fighter in the mikaelson family.
Being older isnt always being stronger.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

So because he is older right?
Have you considered combat capabilities, which I know for sure Elijah is the best hand to hand fighter in the mikaelson family.
Being older isnt always being stronger.

Vampires are stronger based on the time they were turned. For example a vampire turned 20 years ago is stronger than one turned 19 years ago. Mind you am talking about physical strength not skills. Based on what you said, does that mean Marcel before he became a super vampire, was he stronger than Rebecca or kol?
When I said older, am not talking about their human age, am talking about their vampirism age, the earlier you were turn makes you stronger to one turn later.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2017
simi4me:

Vampires are stronger based on the time they were turned. For example a vampire turned 20 years ago is stronger than one turned 19 years ago. Mind you am talking about physical strength not skills. Based on what you said, does that mean Marcel before he became a super vampire, was he stronger than Rebecca or kol?

I understand but is the essence of being strong if you don't have the combat skills to back it up.
The most powerful vampire to me is Mikael because man that guy can fight
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I understand but is the essence of being strong if you don't have the combat skills to back it up.
The most powerful vampire to me is Mikael because man that guy can fight

Yeah and also he was older than his kids in terms of vampirism as he was first turned by his wife.

Stefan and Damon are good fighters yet Rebecca used to beat them in one on one fight with no tricks. The only time they best the originals was with tricks.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2017
simi4me:

Yeah and also he was older than his kids in terms of vampirism as he was first turned by his wife.

Stefan and Damon are good fighters yet Rebecca used to beat them in one on one fight with no tricks. The only time they best the originals was with tricks.

Do you remember the vampire bloodsucking guy that was set up by the streaks against Marcel.
Marcel is older than the guy but without the partiality shown by the streaks by showing Marcel his fighting pattern.
I can assure you that he would have beaten Marcel black and blue.
If you doubt me, go back and watch the episode.
You will see fear of the guy fighting skills clearly written on Marcelus face.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Do you remember the vampire bloodsucking guy that was set up by the streaks against Marcel.
Marcel is older than the guy but without the partiality shown by the streaks by showing Marcel his fighting pattern.
I can assure you that he would have beaten Marcel black and blue.
If you doubt me, go back and watch the episode.
You will see fear of the guy fighting skills clearly written on Marcelus face.

Dude you need to rewatch that episode, the guy is way older than Marcel that's why they showed Marcel his fighting techniques to make it a fair fight. The strix were the world's most ancient vampires beside the originals.
Marcel is just a little above 200 years old.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nicklutz(m): 10:10am On Jun 13, 2017
I believe it all balls down to skills and maneuverability I remember in TVD when Alaric taught Elena how to fight and protect herself, she almost killed Caroline in the woods and nearly killed Katherine too, that part where boonie and kat were linked. This few things to me, makes a vampire stronger apart from the age factor which is also an advantage they are Anger, hate, intelligence, skills, maneuverability and ability to be a step ahead.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Adek15:

Blame that on the writing. Technically they should be equal. Except klaus.
Rebecca is the weakest among them and i'm not buying the talk that it's because she's a female..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.